My young asian wife

• Thread starterTeelack
  • Start date
Don't think we'll be seeing much more of teelack somehow..

Hi Teelack.

Not sure if you are still around or even still check this thread, but I just wanted to say a big thank you to you! Last monh my Japanese wife finally took the plunge and went black! I had the pleasure of watching her tight asian pussy filled completely with a huge black cock. She totally loved it and I have never seen her moan so much. This thread was part of the reason I could persuade her to finally do it so thanks indeed. Needless to say she loves her new lifestyle and with my encouragement this weekend is away at a hot spring resort with her black lover and without me! Waiting for a photo now.

I hope you and your lovely wife are well. Is she still taking black herself?

Thanks for bumping this thread... one of the greats.

What a lovely well trained wife!

Wow! What an amazing thread! Great seeing the transition. Hope there are more stories and pictures in your future. Congrats to you and your wife!

hope to see that Video...and more pics. such a hot gorgeous wife

Yes I really must do an update to this thread soon, its been a long time.

when i made a comment to another pix post, about watching the little Thai lady riding a huge cock, your girl's picture is what i had in mind.

Reactions: Teelack
Capt. Ron said:
when i made a comment to another pix post, about watching the little Thai lady riding a huge cock, your girl's picture is what i had in mind.

Im happy my lil slut left an impression in your mind. :)

i hope you will let us see a lot more of your wife. especially with black dick(s) in her holes and how much she enjoys it.
What happened in the last few years...?
would you like to give us some update on her and you ?

Love to fuck her are u on wats app xx

Are u uin uk love to fuck her

slinger137 said:
i hope you will let us see a lot more of your wife. especially with black dick(s) in her holes and how much she enjoys it.
What happened in the last few years...?
would you like to give us some update on her and you ?
That BBC definiately looks like one my wife describe she had when she dated Jamaican guy. He had 10.5.