• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My young mexican girlfriend wants her fantasy to come real

• Thread starterdhunnylove
  • Start date

what do you think they would have done to her ?¡

• Total voters

dhunnylove

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2012
She was a virgin when i met her, shes young and i told her about bringing home a big cock to fuck her both . once she came in extasy as i was groping her and asked her .. about a huge guy at the gym and she said yes bring him to him bring them over to fuck me .. ..
since then there had been oportunites like on the beach these 2 black guys where looking at her in bikini for long i know what they wanted .......
so she wants to read what you will do to her . maybe that will excite her enough to do it . and who knows it might be you she wants to
once she was almost abducted and gangbanged by a bunch of guys in a car .... she was really horny after that ¡¡¡¡

picture.php

what will you do with her ?
picture.php

what do you think those guys would have done to her ?
picture.php

picture.php

we ve been in relashionship for 10 years . its really steady and she wants it .. and i want it

Cuckolding - An Intro for Women - ********.com

Ill dick her down proper for u ;)

Soith fl bbcknight said:
Ill dick her down proper for u ;)

she deffinitely would like that ?
tell her what are you gonna do to her ... details as much as you want . .. il tell her what you said

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

how many guys whould we bring over ? you got any friends ... ? and what should we do with her =

Fuck the bullshit. I'd knock her up.

Texas Breeder said it...she's got a body for taking it deep and bare. Go risky or go home.

e mail sent

I wish all your fantasies to come true!

Do you have more pics of her?

yes a lot

baubasas said:
I wish all your fantasies to come true!

Do you have more pics of her?

yes a lot more ...

search1917 said:
Texas Breeder said it...she's got a body for taking it deep and bare. Go risky or go home.

picture.php
[/IMG]

yeah fucke her hard and dump your cumm inside her .... how many guys up for it ?¡¡
tell me details what would you do to her before dumping your cumm inside her ?

search1917 said:
picture.php
[/IMG]

She has good sagg on her tits, you sucked them well

Ron

yeah i suck them all the time as much and as hard as i can

picture.php
[/IMG]
abvt75 said:
She has good sagg on her tits, you sucked them well

Ron

picture.php
[/IMG]

ok some bulls are getting in line .... any one else wants some of my girl ?
any ideas to use this slut ?

picture.php
[/IMG]

any ideas on how to use her ... we might arrange a meeting

She looks soo sexy.

yes, I would love to. You can search my posts to see my cock pic. Would love to fuck her in the ass...Where are you from?