My young mexican girlfriend wants her fantasy to come real

• Thread starterdhunnylove
  • Start date

what do you think they would have done to her ?¡

• Total voters
I like the idea of her being tied up and gangbang her until she is a craving cum slut

Are yall in TX? If so PM her ph number. I would love to fuck her and make you watch us. I'd talk dirty to her, telling her how good her wet pussy feels around my cock and how dirty she is to have her man watch us. It would be a must that I cum deep inside her

picture.php
kidkarl said:
Are yall in TX? If so PM her ph number. I would love to fuck her and make you watch us. I'd talk dirty to her, telling her how good her wet pussy feels around my cock and how dirty she is to have her man watch us. It would be a must that I cum deep inside her

yes cumm deep inside her after using her roughly:eek:

picture.php
[/IMG]

who wants to dick her ? and how ?

picture.php

what do you wanna do to this slut ¿

damn so fucking sexy i would help u turn her into the biggest slut u knew . my latina wife has loved fucking other men its been a great journey ur gonna love it
']

hmmm cant wait to see her ...any advice ? help is wellcomed

yes super horny waiting for it

kiserdon01 said:
damn so fucking sexy i would help u turn her into the biggest slut u knew . my latina wife has loved fucking other men its been a great journey ur gonna love it
']

m looking for a guy with a big cock and in interracial forums to get this bitch a nice big cock or bbc to fuck her very hard
she gets so wet thinking about it when i tell her while im groping her and sucking her tits .... any ideas ?
picture.php

picture.php

guys i dont know if you wanna see more pictures of my girl .. post me your comments in here or in the albums so i know you wanna see more ..if you do
also tell me if you are jerking off while you look at her .. i tell her about all your comments when im making her wet . you dont know how wet you guys get her ;)

more new pics on her albums for you to cumment on ...

Gives me a rise! She looks tasty.

picture.php
lainalove said:
Gives me a rise! She looks tasty.

any more ideas on what to do to her ?

She is fuckin damn good....what a slutty fit body she got.

yes its delicious

im_bull said:
She is fuckin damn good....what a slutty fit body she got.

picture.php

wouldnt you love to fuck her hard

picture.php

leave us your comments on what to do with this slut when we have her naked and pinned down

picture.php

lets arrange a nice gangbang by black hung guys and us and use her

picture.php
[/IMG]

left alone in the beach for groups of guys to walk near and stare and think dirty toughts

Le meteria mi verga hasta los cojones mi hermano!

id like to see that
picture.php

balls deep inside her ..... who else wants some of this cumslut ?

Really your GF looks very nice. Hope it all works out for you both. If you ever come to Washington, D.C. please email me and we can get together for a night oon the town followed by a considerate, experienced bull pleasuring your hot, beautiful girlfriend. I love the Latin ladies. Sexiest of all and built for screwing!
Best regards,
wifepleaser2007