My young mexican girlfriend wants her fantasy to come real

• Thread starterdhunnylove
  • Start date

what do you think they would have done to her ?¡

• Total voters
ok wife pleaser

wifepleaser2007 said:
Really your GF looks very nice. Hope it all works out for you both. If you ever come to Washington, D.C. please email me and we can get together for a night oon the town followed by a considerate, experienced bull pleasuring your hot, beautiful girlfriend. I love the Latin ladies. Sexiest of all and built for screwing!
Best regards,
wifepleaser2007

sill have you in mind when we go there ..... and tell you .. you got any pics ?
dhunnylove@gmail.com

leave us somme comments on her albums i just posted new pics and tell me if you need more ? contact me if you wanna show me how you eyaculate watching her or need more pics and want to talk about this slut

id like to see that ¡¡¡¡¡ hard ¡¡¡

hardguy said:
she is awesome
so hot and sexy
love to fuck her tight pussy in a way that she can't breath
will push all my 9" thick dick in her wet pussy and fill it with my creampie

picture.php

who else wants to impregnate this bitch ?

who is jerking off looking at her
and do you want to show me ¿ ¡ how you cumm hard watching her

hardguy said:
she is awesome
so hot and sexy
love to fuck her tight pussy in a way that she can't breath
will push all my 9" thick dick in her wet pussy and fill it with my creampie

picture.php

she would loke that . she likes being asfixiated while ravaged

Very beautiful body :)

what p i meet her.na you from i would love to lick and fuck her pretty pussy.suck on her sexy tits.when can

was almost ***** by cops today
had an accident nothing big but corrupt cops arrived at the scene and she was all alone with 3 men , she looking very sexy in tight clothes ..wadda ya think ....she might had a taste of it as they were looking her everywhere...
picture.php

picture.php

any one jerking off to her =?

care to show me ?

any voluntiers to gangbang her ?

Down to train her for sure! ;)

dhunnylove said:
we ve been in relashionship for 10 years . its really steady and she wants it .. and i want it
Why wait any longer ? We were married a long time before we started and out only regret is that we didn't start sooner. How could have imagined that my Sunday school sweet wife could suck and fuck 29 guys in one night. We never felt closer. I suggest you hold her in your arms the first time a guy fucks her, it will let her know you are on board.