Need a hot bull in MN

• Thread starterbimarried55122
  • Start date

bimarried55122

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2012
My wife and I are looking to find her a hot bull in MN, for ongoing fun. She wants some extra cock...and we've run across a lot of duds lately. She's a dom tight and tiny lil russian MILF. I just want to watch and maybe join in from time to time. Be hot between 25-35 and ddf. She wouldn't mind a bbc either...as she's hasn't had one yet. Hit us up.

Attachments

• 2011-08-21 16.29.20.jpg
    2011-08-21 16.29.20.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 721
bimarried55122 said:
My wife and I are looking to find her a hot bull in MN, for ongoing fun. She wants some extra cock...and we've run across a lot of duds lately. She's a dom tight and tiny lil russian MILF. I just want to watch and maybe join in from time to time. Be hot between 25-35 and ddf. She wouldn't mind a bbc either...as she's hasn't had one yet. Hit us up.

She deserves extra cock, so hope she gets it, even if she walks up to guys she takes a fancy to, and let's them know what she wants. Most guys will know a mate they can ring if they can't get a "pass note" from their "main squeeze".

Bitches send out a scent when they are on heat, and all the dogs around for miles can pick up the scent in the wind. Human males have the same ability as dogs to pick up 2,000 scents, but we lose this ability in the first year of life because we don't use it.

A baby sitting up in it's pram can watch 2,000 sheep go by, and if it happens a week later and you change one sheep, the baby will smile when it spots the "stranger" even if it looks like the others.

yes

fuck yes............

don't have a BBC or even a BWC for that matter. :( i would love to help if i could though! :D your wife is incredibly sexy!

I am a bull who lives 45 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. If you want your wife to get her fill of big hard cock give me your email address and let's set something up.

wizbull said:
I am a bull who lives 45 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. If you want your wife to get her fill of big hard cock give me your email address and let's set something up.

22.5 mins to the meeting spot for each horny person, meet half-way and fill her car up with gasoline, so she can give you many happy returns.

Still looking for a hottie for my wife...she'd also love for a guy to spoil her by the way. Very worth your while.

Doctors and military (marines, seals etc) are HUGE pluses for her.

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 386
I will be in MN this summer/fall and winter and winter ;)

Check up my pix and PM me if interested.

She is hot!!!!

I'm in Hudson Wi. Let's meet up.