Need Men To Have Fun With My Girlfriend And Potentially Start A Sensual Relationship

• Thread starterChadlovin313
  • Start date

Chadlovin313

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2017
My girlfriend recently agreed to let me show her to other men. And she said if she is attracted to them she will be down to chat and eventually even be open to meet up. From Michigan. Both 19. If interested message me or kik chadlovin313

Screenshot_20170422-201719.png

Reactions: toolman2c, barbie1955, tomcollins and 3 others
have you discussed what sort of man she would like to get into her panties - whether you would watch - whether she would date on her own - all those sorts of questions

Reactions: toolman2c
Chadlovin313 said:
My girlfriend recently agreed to let me show her to other men. And she said if she is attracted to them she will be down to chat and eventually even be open to meet up. From Michigan. Both 19. If interested message me or kik chadlovin313

Screenshot_20170422-201719.png
I am definitely interested. I am also Dom and can teach her many things. I am an older man (44) but in great shape. Been with women of all ages. Just want to be up front as I know some women your gf's age might not be interested in someone my age. If you like older women I can share my slut as well. Let me know.

Reactions: toolman2c