• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

New Around Here / Bachelorette Party

• Thread starterZiptiedup
  • Start date

Ziptiedup

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I've had this fantasy for quite some time but this past week I've been finally able to make some progress. I have talked to her about it before, and she seemed open to it, but I when I tried to incorporate it into the bedroom with play she didn't seem too interested. However since then we have toyed with it a few times and are becoming more comfortable with it. I am 31 and she is a 24 year old, gorgeous blonde.

However, this weekend is her bachelorette party. She will be out with 5 other girls, most single. I took the opportunity to give her a free pass and she told me "good. I intend to use it!"

I've never gotten her to do anything physical with another man, but think this is probably a golden opportunity to get started. We have started fantasizing about it together each time we have sex, but I think this could be a real launching off point, being able to ask her about all of the experiences she is having right now and brining them into the bedroom.

Cheers and thanks for the advice I have already read from everyone on different posts. Will keep updated as the weekend goes on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazareth, okdeacon and islamshahin146@gmail.com
Update: they went out last night and ended up in a strip club. Sounds like she had some fun dancing and trying to get on stage!

Last edited:
Reactions: okdeacon
Ziptiedup said:
Update: they went out last night and ended up in a strip club. Sounds like she had some fun dancing and trying to get on stage!
Man I hope you got what you wanted and she got a huge dick. Don't leave us hanging, let us know the whole story as soon as you find out. This is hot man. Did she cuck you? okdeacon

Zip. Don't understand people like you, start a very interesting thread and then just drop it, with no remarks about why. Of coarse you are not required to continue and I am not trying to imply that. But why even start to begin with??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Wish you and your soon to be bride a world of happiness. No reply required or expected. okdeacon