New Asian Flower For Deflowering

• Thread starterysohma
  • Start date
ysohma said:
20161227_113922.jpg

You want to put a big cock in that dainty little place?

Yeah, that's gonna get remodeled for sure. I look forward to seeing the result.

airhorn said:
You want to put a big cock in that dainty little place?

Yeah, that's gonna get remodeled for sure. I look forward to seeing the result.

well thats why im on here. really looking forward to having it stretched nice and wide ;)

i'd love to push my dick into that beautiful asshole, then thrust deep and hard.

yo
tanktopwillie said:
i'd love to push my dick into that beautiful asshole, then thrust deep and hard.
you could, depending on where you are

Reactions: toolman2c
ysohma said:
theyre not very big though :/

IMG-20170112-WA0003.jpg
What the F... ! Is he looking for some water melon? These beauties are perfect in every way. The next time I am in Sydney would love to hook up babe

asian/wife2bowned said:
What the F... ! Is he looking for some water melon? These beauties are perfect in every way. The next time I am in Sydney would love to hook up babe

i would very much like watermelons. glad you still appreciate them. and yes, lets next time you in the area!

ysohma said:
i would very much like watermelons. glad you still appreciate them. and yes, lets next time you in the area!
perfect the way they are, dont mess with nature.

hi there... nice pics... looks like a very sexy body... would love to know more about your situation... are you here posting as a couple? have you already played with others or just curious to try?

mystTiger said:
hi there... nice pics... looks like a very sexy body... would love to know more about your situation... are you here posting as a couple? have you already played with others or just curious to try?

Thanks :) PM me :p definitely curious and definitely trying!

Hi Guys,

I thought I would give you a small update, ysohma and I have been talking for a while (we live very close to each other). So I am planning to help her truly embark on the journey of hotwife. What should we start with?

• Just a simple one-on-one session where I use all her nice tight holes?
  • Or we go straight to a DP session with one of my friends?

So sexy. Asian sluts are the best

tallbull31 said:
Hi Guys,

I thought I would give you a small update, ysohma and I have been talking for a while (we live very close to each other). So I am planning to help her truly embark on the journey of hotwife. What should we start with?

Or bring two friends and go airtight.

tallbull31 said:
Hi Guys,

thats a very exciting situation for you both... if she already knows you planning to share her with your friends why not take it slow and build the anticipation of it.. get her to the point where she so ready for it and craving it so much that you can have her begging you to call your friends over to join

mystTiger said:
thats a very exciting situation for you both... if she already knows you planning to share her with your friends why not take it slow and build the anticipation of it.. get her to the point where she so ready for it and craving it so much that you can have her begging you to call your friends over to join

Hi mystTiger, that is a very good question. We are certainly planning to build it up nicely and take you guys with us on the journey:)

tallbull31 said:
Hi Guys,

bring 2 friends and wreck those holes!

ysohma said:
Hi all, new here!
Asian female from Australia getting started in this lifestyle!

20161227_113952.jpg IMG-20170309-WA0000.jpg
Umm....

ysohma said:
Hi all, new here!
Asian female from Australia getting started in this lifestyle!

20161227_113952.jpg IMG-20170309-WA0000.jpg
Hey, very nice pics! Welcome to the site! I sure wouldn't mind giving you every inch of my hung chocolate anaconda! Very nice body and very sexy!!