new cuckold from France

• Thread starterAudreyronde
  • Start date

should I encourage her to continue ?

• by suggesting she could meet her friend in front of me ?

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • by accepting to be used as she wishes ?

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • by proposing to help her dressing up ?

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • or I should stop here the experiment not to loose her ?

Votes: 5 5.8%

• Total voters

Audreyronde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2007
I had been dreaming of becoming a cuckold for years in secret, until I recently started to speak more openly with my wife about it. She didn't like the idea at first, but I eventually came to repeat my fantasies over and over until she lost her temper and decided to spend an evening away from home.

She arranged a rendez-vous with an old friend of her, and had a nice evening. So next time I repeated my desire, she decided that I needed a real lesson. She warned me that the day after, I will have to stay home with the kids while she would go out for the whole night with her friend. I watched her as she dressed up for her evening, and I was shivering as I noticed that she didn't wear anything under her dress.

She left me for the whole night, and when she came back at noon the day after, she was obviously both tense and happy. She admitted that she had sex with her friend, and told me that she would do it again every week from now on. Since I had welcomed her home with flowers and a loving smile, she said that I could watch as she would take a shower, but without touching her.

Ever since that day, she usually leaves home twice a week for the whole night. She never gives me details about what she does, but I know that she spends the night with her friend, since she never wears anything under her dress on these evenings when she leaves.

And every morning when she gets back, I welcome her with flowers and a nice breakfast, then I get to watch her as she washes. I am not allowed to touch her anymore -except kisses-, but she lets me masturbate in front of her. She continues to let me take pictures of her, but she tells me that she doesn't want me to make love with her any more.

Recently, she has asked me if I was ok to let her fuck me with a strap-on, and I was delighted to oblige. I hope things will continue this way...

hmmm

Is there anyone out there that wonders if this is really a good thing? In one way, maybe you guys are coming closer together in that she is starting to learn more about some of your desires and fantasies. However, is your wife still getting what she needs from you? I'd be interested in a woman's point of view.

Also, I completely realize that I'm being hypocritical, as I often wonder if it really helps me to check in on this site every so often.

Anyway, it still gets me hot picturing your wife getting dressed up with nothing on underneath. Do you know the friend? Is he superior to you?

Good question, is she still getting what she needs from me ? I guess she enjoys the security and stability I provide...as she enjoys my compliments about her charms and her feminity...

Yes I know his friend, she had invited him to our wedding. They have been friends since teen years. My guess is that at the same time, she fulfills a long-time fantasy, while enjoying a relationship with a less complicated man than me.

She should let you clean her up after a night out.

you will find the story updated in the "cuckold confession" forum

Bradely

I can see your point.

We are both hypocrites:)

Mr Black Bull

email me if interested

our relationship evolved...I am a happy cuckold who is denied sex. I enjoy exchanging my wife's pictures for other trustworthy bulls to see, as I am glad to trade pics with other husbands. And then I like to show pics of me, dressed in my wife's clothes, watching the pictures I received. If some people here want to use the occasion to train me as a better sissy, please do not hesitate...

Audreyronde said:
Ever since that day, she usually leaves home twice a week for the whole night. She never gives me details about what she does, but I know that she spends the night with her friend, since she never wears anything under her dress on these evenings when she leaves.

She continues to let me take pictures of her, but she tells me that she doesn't want me to make love with her any more.

Recently, she has asked me if I was ok to let her fuck me with a strap-on, and I was delighted to oblige. I hope things will continue this way...

We sound like soul brothers! I have a similar relationship like yours and I really enjoy it!

My GF is also denying me sex since long time back, she knows that I gets turned on by her to fuck around and she often meet her male friends, but she won't tell me the details anymore like she did in the beginning.

She won't even tease me anymore about my size compared to her lovers, she just says that its not my business when I ask her.

In the beginning she told me every detail of their lovemaking and also let me clean her up afterwards, she know that I likek it but was really humilitated, but now she just says that she is tired or make up some other kind of excuse to not let me know what happend or even lick her.

So our common sexlife is nothing, but I know her email passwords and can follow her coresponding with her friends and also see her pictures, something she would never allow me to if she had knowed.

This upcoming weekend she is going away on a trip with a girlfriend to Munich she says, but I know that its not a girlfriend she is going with, it makes me hot as hell!

You obviously have a magic lantern, because you wished secretly to be a cuck for many years, and while it did not happen over night, the wish grew continually in power until it became real.

When your wife realised how much you wanted it to happen, she talked to her friend who obviously told her to "go for it" so she did.

Although you do not use your penis for sex any more, your wife thanks you for the gift of a better lover by reaming your ass with the strap on. Man, you are getting spoiled !

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep a diary of your emotions as you slip deeper into the lifestyle as a cuck. It will help you to discover how much progress you have made in the fullness of time.

Your girlfriend will have a better time if she fucks to her heart's content with her lovers, and does not tell you what happens. Write down in your diary what you imagine she is getting up to - then ocassionally your g/f can read your diary and have a quiet chuckle.

Use your imagination vividly, so you will put ideas into your g/f's head for her to try with her bulls. Afterall, she needs the best sexing she can get - and she needs to feel (and see the evidence) that you have her on a pedestal.

What you suggest in your diary could turn her into a full-on slut for her bull.