New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
STB
i am still reading your posts , do not have a lot to say.
now that it looks like you. and sue have got it worked out.

Steve, I check your thread several times a day (mostly without logging in). Because we live in different time zones it's always a surprise for me to see a new post by you, or another follower. Thanks!

Along with the others, I too, stop by regularly to check on your thread, eagerly awaiting an update., Often without logging in.

And therein lies the problem Steve. You asked people to respond, you were here less than 4 hours ago from this. Two years ago, you would have at least acknowledged the input. Not now. Yet you ask why people post less.

I'm not trying to point a finger at anyone here. Just that circumstances have changed on the thread and we have all reacted as we see fit.

Peak - I check here at times when I have limited time to post. That was what I was trying to get away from - the feeling that I need to post something every time I come by to look at the site much less my thread here.

Unfortunately life is busy right now such that I can't afford the time to take 5 mins here or there (which usually becomes 10 minutes to fully get my thoughts out).

I don't think there should be pressure to post just to post or that every comment needs to be responded to. I responded just to let Steve know that he isn't posting into a vacuum, but that I along with others are here waiting for his posts whenever it is he has time.

well, I had a bit more time free this afternoon than I'd thought so as a surprise - I'll try to share the latest and my current thoughts.

first was last night and to be honest, it only has gotten better with everything being more out in the open. She felt very comfortable getting undressed as I lay there naked stroking my cock. She teased me as she leaned forward and dangled her breasts as she pulled the bra away and she pulled her panties up against her pussy enough to darken slightly from her moistness.

I told her as she stood there and slid her panties off and then stepped out of them that I still loved seeing her naked and with her pussy almost at eye-level right next to me I told her that I loved seeing her pussy "peeking out like that" and I groaned as I looked up at her that I loved knowing I had to again wait for her. She had that same angelic look on her face that is just something so beautiful as I said that to her. She let me watch as she slid her hands down and then spread her legs and then her pussy apart. Before she pulled the inner lips back she glanced down at me and said "keep stroking or you don't get to see". And as I did she ran her finger up and down between her lips and then quickly in and out and she smiled as she moved to sit on the bed next to me and almost whispered "too bad you don't get to feel that". I swear my cock felt like it was a balloon about to explode.

As I said, it's become a lot easier for us to just talk openly and I told her, as she leaned back towards me almost rubbing her breasts on my arm, that thinking about that drove me crazy. she asked me to tell her more and I really felt good about telling her that "giving that up, and having to wait till the following Sunday, both seem to make it great for me lately". She leaned over and kissed me and gushed about how wonderful it felt to her too. She said that "it's been a long time since I felt we were on the same page baby" and as she continued she told me that she loved watching me masturbate and that she wanted me to know that she felt that in some ways, "sharing this is even more intimate than sex" and she told me that during sex she doesn't really get to talk or any of that but that watching and "helping you along" she thought was something that was very meaningful between us. I told her I felt the same and enjoyed that she would help me along to feel good. She giggled and told me again how much she loved watching "when you finally cum" and she told me how beautiful she thinks it is and how hot it is. I groaned back at her that I felt the same way watching her and she giggled and leaned down and kissed me. As she stayed close to me she whispered "maybe one of these times I'll suck you like I used to do sometimes..." and she looked up at my face and she later told me that I had a look on my face that left her no doubt (as if my leaking cock wasn't enough I asked her back?!) that I wanted that. "But not tonight honey." and with that she moved to sit on the bed cross-legged and she giggled and said "come on honey - you like it when I sit like this" and sure enough - when she leaned back against the headboard - truly all of her was on display including her pussy being wide open. She saw me smiling as she ran a finger down and let me watch her snake it inside and come out damp - but it totally turned me on when she said "oh wow, it's open isn't it" as she arched her finger up inside.

I stroked away as I told her how sexy she looked and she told me that she loved lying naked like that now and giggled and said "remember when I wouldn't do this?" and I did - wow did I remember and I groaned back at her and she giggled even more and said "or remember how I'd be afterwards about letting you see me?" I think she knew I was getting really close - she saw me edge several times and she now knows that when I pull my hand away that she should hold up on the teasing or I'll maybe cum too soon. But when I started to stroke again she leaned down and said something like "who was I seeing when I finally realized that you liked seeing me like that....." and before I could struggle an answer she hissed in my ear "you know baby- all wet and open and full of his cum like that".

I moaned loudly and pulled my hand away as she giggled and said "oh honey, I know what you want...." and she allowed me to catch my breath one last time before I started to stroke again. She saw me and knew that I needed it this time and she seemed determined to help me along - as I got hard she moaned to me and said that "it's so romantic you know honey" and when I moaned back "what?" she replied "that you have given me and Paul such a nice gift". I didn't know what she meant at that moment and I moaned back "huh?" and she smiled and laughed softly and she moved her head back up to where mine was and as she did so she whispered in my ear "your cock is gorgeous baby - so big and hard and mmm - so wet too". I felt my hand speed up and knew the end was near and that I wasn't going to be able to hold back. She moaned softly and she whispered in this sexy voice "it's too bad that it's never going to feel my pussy again!".

Holy shit - the way she said it caught me off guard but so so so turned me on that I think I came almost immediately and with this huge grunt. I know I've described it this way in the past but it felt like a load of piss at first from how much the first few spurts were. I kept stroking and stroking until the last dribbles almost burned as I felt my nuts contract yet another time. It was only then that I realized she'd been doing herself too and now had 3 fingers firmly in her pussy and she'd likely not even seen the last painful dribbles that I needed to get out. I lay back breathing heavily and in between my own breaths I could hear hers as she slowly pushed herself up onto her side and up on her elbow so she could look at me.

I immediately asked her as she began to touch my face and my shoulder (I knew she wanted to play with all of that cum) and I told her "did you mean that?" and she said "no, not for real...." but after a short pause she said "... but I thought that it would turn you on to play with the idea as real...". She sat up even more and openly began collecting up all of my cum as she started to talk to me and said stuff like letting us play that it's for real "as we'd done before" but she looked at me as she brought her first finger-ful of cum to my lips and she said in a soft voice "you know that I've meant what I've always said, that if you ever need to have me like that, you know, bare or whatever, that I will always be there for you". I told her I loved her and appreciated hearing that to which she responded "but we could play that it's for real and that you know.... you'd have to be the one to decide".

I looked at her and asked her what she'd want and she said, I think without really thinking about it, that she just said "it would be okay with me if you didn't". It rang true with what Jennifer had shared in her chat and I asked her if it mattered to her at all. She said again that knowing it turns me on also turns her on and "that is just how it is" but she did then say that it would be okay with her if I decided that I wanted to continue as we are. I didn't ask any more because I guess Jennifer is right in a way and I guess she saw me thinking and she must have thought I was thinking about our conversation and not my chat when I heard the end of what she was saying as ".... so it's sort of more the icing on top of the cake". I looked over at her and asked her "is just the cake okay" and she giggled and knew what I was asking and she turned to me and said it as if it were nothing but she said "baby - of course the cake is awesome" and she kissed me. She sat back up and said "back to earlier" and she proceeded to tell me that she thinks it's so romantic that I am wanting to do this with her and that she says it turns her on that I want to do this and give this to her as something to be more special between her and Paul. She said "sure it makes it better with him" and then she looked at me and kissed me and said "isn't that what you wanted?". I looked at her and said just a simple "yes" and she smiled again and said "then lets enjoy it".

Reactions: artman, SquirmingSub, Enigma632 and 7 others
Wow! That is one of the hottest posts I have read recently. Thanks for the update.

Reactions: dutch12 and Susan's Slave
So, what's the Easter Bunny doing this weekend Steve? Are you involved?

Sue is trying to find time to see him either tonight or tomorrow as Sunday will be spent with her mom and family - the obligatory luncheon with the family and the youngest doing an egg-hunt in the yard.

I thought I'd post a bit more about my thoughts from Wednesday evening. It's a very slow day at work as the world seems to have slowed down for Good Friday.

Just as we talked about playing other things for keeps including denial and the like, the subject of whether condoms will be the state forever is something that has now come up a few times and it's only now that I feel like I can possibly maybe feel that my last misgivings are going away about it. Thoughts from "Jennifer" in that chat and the reinforcement of some of that by Sue are relaxing my apprehension.

I know that many here doubt that Sue is serious about letting me have her bare or even letting me have her if and when I need her even if she isn't particularly in the mood - and I get that - but I also know that she wouldn't say it as she does and not mean it. So with that as a backdrop and an ongoing assumption of always being there - and with the way I feel after some of the most recent info as I mentioned in my chat and reinforced by Sue - the thought of using condoms with her perhaps forever is strangely arousing.

I admit it is a huge leap to go from thinking that it will happen periodically to now thinking that it will not - but at the same time with a safety-valve always there in the backs of our minds - it becomes incredibly intoxicating to hear her talk and tease me about it. I don't know that I will never want it again, but I do think and can now say it - that yes, I really do want to play it as this is what we will do and that there won't be any deviation from it.

It is scary to say it here much less to be able to perhaps say it to Sue (as if she doesn't already know it) that the thought that I may never feel the inside of her vagina on the outside of my cock again is just amazingly arousing to me. Even as I type this my cock is literally drooling in my boxers. And yet, in some ways, it scares the heck out of me to the point of almost smacking myself in the head and saying "what are you thinking?".

And that in lies where the arousal border is - that perhaps for me and for us - the confidence and trust I have in her offer to always be there should I want her - is the same thing that allows me to say "okay - as long as that is there, then I can enjoy this now". My fears of a longer term impact on her by not cumming in her - for whatever reasons that guys can have in their heads are apparently not accurate in terms of how it feels to Sue (or Jennifer as she stated). That it's just different and not necessarily bad - and also not required for an enjoyable sex-life. So I guess just as some guys like blowjobs more than fucking and I guess some women like oral and manual more than fucking - I guess my fetish desires (as I am now recognizing them to be) are just that - a fetish that we can both indulge and let ourselves be lost in for as long as we want.

I can say that for me, in a way, it feels liberating. I know that in a way I am telling Sue that if she wants that part of sex - that she'll need to get it elsewhere. I cannot begin to express how wonderful that feels to me - to perhaps truly give up this part of our sexual relationship knowing she will fill it with another man. I do seem to need to feel this - indeed these past few weeks now with our more routine schedule - my god I feel amazingly up - tormented and aroused the weeks between and eagerly looking forward to our limited time together.

Enough for now.

Reactions: Wannabe93066, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 2 others
Your post #207 is off-the-charts hot......I've been following your threads for at least two years and I don't think you've been in a better place than now.

Steve, it is probably in your best interest to never pull the "I have to have you bare" card. It must be difficult, in a kinky good way, to know you might never feel her pussy on your cock again. But just imagine how hard it would be if she gave you "one last time bare" then went back to condoms only. It would be like an alcoholic taking a drink after years of sobriety.

Enjoy your weekend. Thanks as always for your insightful and detailed posts.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Steve, Steve. Whatever are we going to do with you. Happy with your fetish or just feeling that Sue will always indulge your addiction? I'm sure you are maybe both happy as clamp at the moment. In reality you are both in a real way only making a truly sexual connection with each other once a fortnight. The rest of the time your arousal is still coming from your denial and Sue's from her lover. Long term that surely can't be the best thing for you both. Or can it. Maybe you need a real qualified opinion from somewhere.

The other thing is, who is in charge of the decision? Ok Sue has said if you need it, you only have to ask, but the implied understanding is that if Sue needs it she only has to demand. Would you really say no if wanted to?

Can't question that you're in a good spot now though.

Saw the picture, had to do it ...

condom only.jpg

Reactions: Enigma632
Off topic: The new layout is looking good. But I really mis the post counter on top of the page. Have to scroll down every time I want to check if there is a new post.

LOL - yes, new layout looks good to me too. And lol for Peak's post - surely got me hard!!!!!

I finally had a little time to post an update here. While a few days back now, she did see Paul this past Saturday and that evening when she came home I was surprised that she was very open to sharing herself with me. Normally she comes home and prefers to relish in the "afterglow" from being with Paul, but this time she was more animated. She teased me about having to wait another week before I'd have her again and I think that turned her on as before the end of the evening, she'd let me undress her and for a real change - she let me really go down on her and didn't make me hold back. As I started to gently kiss my way down her body she was very open with me about how she and Paul had fucked in many different positions and how "he seemed to need to really cum" the first time - which caught my attention because as she let me spread her legs apart she told me he'd fucked her twice. Indeed, her pussy lips were swollen and parted at the bottom revealing the wet intererior. As I pulled her open with my fingers she teased me about how hard he'd fucked her the first time and how he must have known how I felt having waited to have her! I looked up from between her legs and told her that she tasted and looked awesome which made her smile and relaxed her even more. I was surprised when she let me bring her to quite an intense orgasm - which dislodged quite a bit of cum from inside her. At one point when I looked up she giggled and reached down and wiped some of her juices and his cum off my nose and lips.

It honestly felt good to tell her that I loved licking her like that. She got up on her elbows and said that "maybe I'll do this more often" which made me reply a firm yes! She seemed to really get into it when I told her I'd jerked off while she was out and that had I know she'd come home and let me have her that I would have waited. She smiled and asked me "can you cum again?" and I nodded and said "probably". A few minutes later she pushed my head back from her pussy and said that she thought she was clean enough - and she even giggled when she put a finger in her pussy and she laughed and said that I'd really cleaned it all out of her - both loads of cum. She saw that I was hard and she asked me if I'd "do it for me" wanting me to masturbate for her. I told her that it'd take a little bit as I'd already cum and I also told her that it'd just be a little bit and not like Paul's copious second loads. She smiled and said "I know, but I still like to see you".

She lay there on the bed, raised her legs for me to have a better look at her now wet and open pussy as I sat there and started to stroke. It took a little bit to get hard but her coaxing and teasing about wanting to watch and how much Paul had cum in her (and how much I'd cleaned out of her) I soon got to full mast and she moved over so her head was near mine and she was sort of looking down at my cock - her breasts rubbed on my side and she told me how Paul had sucked at her nipples earlier and it'd made her wet. There was something about how she said that that just pushed me over the edge and I came - just 2 or 3 small spurts - which made her groan and she insisted on pulling my hand away and drawing out the last few, really thick, drops of cum from me. I knew she'd feed it to me and it was really tart tasting and she agreed when we kissed and snowballed right afterwards.

Our daughter surprised us to come home on Easter Sunday so that was nice and it was good we'd both gotten our sexual fix the night before.

She is seeing him again tonight and we have sort of resumed our Thursday night schedule now. Last night when I masturbated for her she told me some things that both turned me on as well as reminded me that we may not be done with everything just yet.

Last night she told me that she wanted to hold off on the overnights with Paul and that she'd talked to him and that instead, they would both like to take some weekend's away - golf for some but she admitted that she would like to go away overnight with him, maybe for 2 or 3, to be more on a vacation and she teased me that it would be 2 days for her like they'd had when we were skiing. I told her that it was a lot to take in but that I sort of understood. She giggled and said "you'd like thinking of me being fucked for 3 days wouldn't you?" and I couldn't lie - the answer was obvious as my cock gave it away. She moved closer and whispered that I don't have anything to worry about and that she hinted that maybe when she gets back would be when it could be a "special time.... if you know what I mean" - I didn't really ask as I was too far gone in stroking but I took it to mean she may let me go bare with her then.

I was really getting into it as she told me how she wanted to "have him for a few days" sometimes but that it woudln't be for another month or so - not till after we're sure of our kids plans for the summer. She cooed in my ear about how she'll "be his" for that time. And I swear I was so close to cumming and she knew it. She looked at me and said "there's one more thing we talked about honey". And as I listened last night with all ears as I was on the edge she looked at me and said "we were also thinking about going away for a little longer, a few more days" and how it woudln't be till maybe the fall but that they were talking about it now and she wanted me to get used to the idea. She giggled that she wanted to really feel like she was his and sort of started to daydream a little about how "I'll leave my rings home...." which totally got me dripping away with pre-cum - and then, just how she said it - she said "you know... maybe check in as Mr. & Mrs. Paul xxxxx..... just to...... you know....... really let me feel like I"m his.......".

By the time she turned to look at me I'd cum all over myself last night.

Reactions: dutch12, artman and SquirmingSub
I can see all this floats your boat Steve, but I am curious. Does Sue work part time so she has extra days off or are these days away with Paul part of her precious few holiday days? If so it seems that it's becoming an unreasonable proportion of her available days away to spend with Paul when she could see him twice a week in any case most times. In contrast, how many days away from home are you planning to spend with Sue over the same period?

Peak - she's just seeing him tonight after work. She may have left a little early if she skipped lunch, etc. But yes, for the future trips she's now starting to talk about, they will obviously require her to use vacation time. But she does always have the option of taking days without pay too so it's really not a huge consideration in that sense.

Regarding our time together - we have a trip planned already for mid-July taking a week in Colorado of all places to see if it's someplace we'd like to consider for retirement in the future. And we have a short weekend away tentatively planned either for Mothers Day next month or the week after.

I don't expect her home for at least another hour yet so right now I'm enjoying the thoughts of her with him. I was chatting earlier online and I was asked how I felt seeing them together and it made me realize one thing that has definitley changed over time. I can recall early on not liking seeing her kissing or making-out with her lover - but now, I can honestly say that seeing her and Paul embrace and kiss passionately and seeing his hands on her and seeing her respond to him - it's such an erotic turn on to me now. I really think it's because I just feel so much more comfortable with everything including how she feels about me and us - and yes, a part of it still is that she is turned on and my arousal at this turns her on too. it is weird to feel in sync with her about this sort of stuff.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
Steve - now that was an intriguing post. A lot for you to think about.