• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
So Steve, last week Sue made herself available to you when she returned. Perhaps because it wasn't your weekend on. This week it is your weekend so how did she react when she returned last night? I'm guessing she didn't want to drain you two nights in a row and before she got you tomorrow...

Peak - she was quite the tease including letting me watch her get changed shortly after she got home. She made quite the to-do about having to change her panties and her breasts certainly looked as if they'd been pawed at as she pulled her night-shirt on. We kissed quite passionately and she giggled when she reached down and felt my hard cock and she calmly whispered in my ear that I'll "just have to wait till Sunday". I thought her tease was done until she smiled at me and said "but you deserve this" and with one hand took my hand and with the other pulled up the front of her night-shirt and then pulled her panties out from her body and she smiled and said "you can feel if you want". I smiled and as I slid my hand down her bare skin and felt the warmth once I reached her pubic mound. Her button was still a bit swollen and I was very gentle but as I reached lower I felt her widen her stance and I could feel where her pussy lips began to separate. She breathed in deeply as I ran my finger just around the edges - down one side and up the other. She kissed me as I let my fingers slowly trace the insides of her lips now and she gasped deeply as I reached the source of the wetness I'd felt and I could feel that she was open and there was a slick wetness inside. She moaned loudly as I reached in further and curled my finger against the upper part of her vagina and kissed me more passionately. I thought she'd let me bring her to orgasm but in an instant, I felt her hand on mine, pulling it out of her panties with her gasping "okay baby, that's enough for tonight". My finger smelled like cum as she laughed and said "this is fun teasing you".

Reactions: dutch12, Wannabe93066, Knk069 and 2 others
Ok Steve, did life deliver this last weekend, or did you have to pay a little something first?

Well, again it is my "weekend off" with her this weekend so I am left with the memory of last weekend when she again kept to her promise and schedule with me. I think what really feels right to me is that it feels very natural between us again - albeit with some teasing involved - but that we are again very much in sync with each other when we're in bed. She's resumed sucking me till I'm really hard before putting the condom on me - something else she did last weekend. Hearing her tease me as she put it on was amazing - I knew she could feel my cock throbbing and she could clearly see it was leaking away as she told me how I "needed to be covered up" and how as she unrolled it she teased that "there we go, all covered now and ready for me to enjoy". I swear if I had still been bare in her mouth hearing that I'd have cum right away.

Thing is - she is really into it too. I mean when she lies back and tells me that "its your turn now baby" - she can't fake how she feels - and it's amazing to be able to share our feelings like that at the moment. I moaned something about being turned on that he's in her where my cock is and she's moaned something about how he can feel her pussy but I can't - it's something I can feel turns her on too in the moment like that. I almost had her at that really intense orgasm at the end last week and just when I thought I wouldn't get her there I felt her hand slide down and rub her clit and I kept going for a few more minutes as I felt her finish up and she slipped into that intense body-shaking kind of orgasm. Her pussy was so wet at the end from both the lube we used as well as her juices!

She is going to see him tomorrow, when today turned out to be sunny, he texted her this morning that he was going to play golf.

Reactions: dutch12
STB
look's like golf has won again.
keep us posted.

Good to see you're staying in the zone Steve. The days are only going to get warmer though so lover boy is going to be pulling that stunt more often. Be interesting to see how that affects the balance of you three going forward.

She just went into the shower to get cleaned up before she goes to see him in a little while. Last night we talked for a while in bed and she told me that she loves how things feel between us and she teased me that she liked how things felt sexually between us - and after a little bit she opened up more and told me that she was looking forward to fucking him "for a long time" this afternoon. As I've been saying, it's been easier for us to just talk and as I held her I asked her if she liked getting herself worked up for him and I told her that it turned me on when she said yes. I won't bore everyone with trying to recap the entire conversation but as we talked in bed together she told me that she liked how she could "feel and enjoy" both of us and then she added "of course it's different between you two" but she really conveyed that even though the sex is different between him and I with her, that it still has a special place and that - and this is my paraphrasing - but that even though it may be different and I admit, likely less satisfying in some ways, that she admits that our sex together now feels like it does to me - that we still connect, deeply at times.

She felt how hard I was as we talked last night and she said that she loved knowing that I was turned on and aroused by everything - and then she repeated something that I thought was very significant - that she said "and you'll just have to wait for me, won't you". I moaned back that I wasn't going to wait that long which made her giggle and she asked me "so you'll be taking care of it tomorrow when I'm with him?" and she giggled even louder when I told her "definitely" and then she leaned over towards me and kissed my shoulder and up to my neck she just said "I love you" and after we kissed she looked at me and said softly "I am so wet" and I looked at her and said "just from teasing me" and she smiled and said "well, and being horny" and she smiled and said "I guess we both can't wait can we".

I have to say that it was an amazing feeling to lie there and feel her fall asleep next to me while I lay there with a hardon. I stroked it a little and then just as now - as soon as I started to stroke I could feel it inside and I knew I was going to be ready today just as she said.

Reactions: toolman2c, dutch12, Susan's Slave and 1 other person
:rolleyes: IMG_1437.JPG Steve, The ultimate condom for you! Don't know if available in the US. The thinnest condom in the world, only 15 micron (0,015mm). Made of synthetic hypoallergene "AT-10 Resin". A human hair is about 50 micron thick.
I ordered a package myself to try out the feeling

I'm sure that thicker condoms appeal to Steve's need to "not have" what Sue's lover gets :D

Enigma632 said:
I'm sure that thicker condoms appeal to Steve's need to "not have" what Sue's lover gets :D

He'll only get more of the lust feeling, no pussymeat, no mess either :p:p:p

Steve,
It seems your urge to post is in an inverse relationship to the conflict in your sex life at the moment. Your happy bunny life means you don't need to share, or little has changed so you don't need to. It's leaving it pretty thin for your fan base but, given what drives it, that is probably a good thing in your life if a shame in ours. I would be interested to know how Sue's schedule is settling down with Paul, it seems to have been somewhat hit and miss recently in contrast to your own. Also, does the method of her teasing change between an 'off' week and an 'on' week. Logic says it might but you don't post enough these days to know.

Well, sorry for the long gap in updates but it's been yet another busy time and, unfortunately, Sue's mom seems to have taken a downturn recently that is now much more noticeable. Just markedly slower in conversation and generally seeming more tired - looking back we can all see it's progressed over the past few months so they're now looking at what kinds of care may be needed moving forward.

That said, things have been interesting here. We talked on both last Sunday as well as during the week and on Wednesday night she told me that she thought I seemed very comfortable with how things are between us. I told her that I was and that I was feeling good and when she asked more, she said she wanted to know if I was "feeling what you wanted". I admitted to her that since our talks over the past few weeks that I have felt more comfortable and confident in accepting that what we are doing together and what she has with Paul seemed to be working. She seemed to really like hearing that and she told me the same. But what surprised me was when she said that she felt a different kind of excitement with me now. I was horny enough to listen to anything she'd have said but this perked me up. I moved up on the headboard so I could look at her more easily while I kept on stroking my cock.

She looked at me and she said that she could better understand how turned on I am now and she said that my ongoing issue with finally accepting that I enjoy what we're doing has made her now more aware of it and she says that she thinks that as I've relaxed now more about everything, that she feels a certain kind of excitement when she's with me that's very different than with Paul. She told me how she loves to watch me on Wednesday nights and she admitted that she "never wants to change that" but she also told me how she gets aroused and very turned on now when our Sunday's together are approaching. Paul teases her about it too that the last time he is with her before our time together, that he teases her about getting ready for me again. She says that he knows she is turned on too and he's told her it's a good thing for us. It was very erotic to hear her tell me that she cums with me a lot more now when we have sex - and as I stroked my cock more firmly she whispered that "it's just different now" and she started to tell me how "it just feel different between you two".

Even now it sounds crazy but at the time on Wednesday night when she said that, I told her that it turned me on that she could feel that way. She told me how she feels like the sex is more for her when she's with him and she seemed to be kind of lost in thought as she told me how she can feel him "you know, far inside" and then she said that "with you, it's more on the outside" and she said she wasn't sure if it was the condom or just "how he's shaped" but that the orgasms she feels with him are now different than with me and then she giggled and said that she "likes looking forward to that with you honey".

As I said though, we'd started talking on Sunday last week and at that time she was more aglow from seeing him and knowing I'd been so horny before. I don't think she realized what she'd said but as our conversation progressed at one point she said it so casually that it felt right that it was just Paul who got to cum in her. She went on to say how turned on it made her feel to know her lover was going to cum in her and "give me that feeling afterwards" and she let me see her put her hand in her panties and bring back a visibly wet finger. So on Wednesday night she continued by telling me again how "of course, well you know what else it also is.....". I groaned as I realized what she was implying and that was when she moved over next to me and whispered,, as I guess she knew I was getting closer, that "it's been a long time now baby hasn't it" and she kissed my ear and down my neck. All I could do was moan. She had just her night-shirt and panties on as she lay next to me on her side propped up against the headboard and when I glanced down I could see her nipples.

She whispered "do you think about it sometimes?" and I moaned back something like "....wwwhhhaat?...." and without missing a beat she whispered back ".... you know.... how it used to feel..... inside me........". She knew she'd hit a nerve I guess by how I moaned and how she later told me that pre-cum almost gushed from my cock at that point. "mmmm baby..... you do think about it don't you......". And when I moaned back a more vocal "yes" she giggled and said "that's good, you shouldn't forget it......." and then she said it "...... because you might have to wait a long time......." and as that sunk in she added ".... I soooooo love to see you soooo close baby....." and she knew it that I was right at the edge. She gave me just a few moments to stroke my cock at that peak of hardness before she whispered "mmm - baby - you can have me this weekend again...." and before I could get another stroke in she added "not bare though!". And it was just how she said it that did it - with a loud grunt that even surprised me (sitting up more I guess) I started to pump away and she cooed in my ear each time I'd spurt a little bit.

Afterwards as I slumped down the bed and she began to help clean me up, as she brought each finger-full to my mouth she told me that what she had wanted me to understand was that she enjoyed the sex with me on Sundays "with you in the condom honey". She said that it felt good and she looked at me and said "you know I cum with you" and she added that she thought it was good for us and that while the sex IS different with Paul, that she said it's getting "really good with you again now" and she said she hoped I understood that it was partly to do with the condoms we're using and how it was good as she now realizes that this was something that she was missing with me without me cumming in her, the feeling of being fulfilled as she wants to be (and as she later said - just like you are - meaning me feeling satisfied too).

She went off to visit her mom today so I"m going to end this post here and go get a few things done while she's out.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Wannabe93066
Feels like you are building the logical equivalent of the elephant on the head of a pin here Steve. It is what it is and although you all enjoy it at the moment it contains the seeds of its own destruction because long term it is inherently unstable. I can see that the here and now is enjoyable to you both at the moment though, so I hope that stays stable for longer.

On a light note I got to thinking what Sue could actually come up with that got her off, maybe got you off, but still held the bareback line ...

Treat for Steve.jpg
Food for thought.

Peak - very hot picture (and the earlier one too btw). I'm not sure that I agree with your long-term instability though. In a way, I haven't shared it with her yet, but her admission of enjoying sex with me as she says (and does - more later on that) has released a bit of arousal and angst and the reality that this will further the condom-usage between us. I feel wonderful that she's been able to reconnect physically with me as she says (and does) and will also share that it excites me in a way to think that it more assures this will be a longer-term thing for us, using condoms together. It is the only way I can really feel after how wonderful the sex was between us last night.

I admit it does leave me with some forlorn feelings and I shared some of them with her last night. I told her as I've said here that I'm not sure that I will not want to feel her bare again. She smiled and said the same things she's always said - that I can have her bare any time I want to - but that it will have to be me that wants it. So maybe it's not that - maybe it's that she doesn't - or actually more that she won't want me to resume cumming in her. So maybe that's it - that the sting isn't the denial - it's that now she seems to have reached where she no longer will need it to feel fulfilled with me.

We didn't get anywhere talking about this last night beyond just talking about how she seemed to really cum with me again and even more than last time. At one point she turned around and got on her knees at the edge of the bed and she told me that was the position that Paul seemed to like her best in lately. Her vagina was gaping open in a round hole as she did so and I thought back to long ago when it didn't! But what turned me on even more was that this was the position Paul would be with her - and I can only say it this way - I loved that he would see her a she was just then. Every bit of her open and ******* and - just as for me at that moment - for him so many other times. It really is a feeling of pride that I feel at thinking of how comfortable she is sharing herself with him just like this - and how inviting she is for him to use. She was wet and open but I still ran the latex-covered tip of my cock all around and even slapped it against her clit before going back to pushing it in and out of her - just the head on it - almost popping it in and out. When I would pull it out - I could see her spasm and clench and then open back up as I rubbed it and again entered her. Her moans got louder and louder each time I would pull it out and slap it against her only to push it back in - but never more than 1/2-way, at least not at first, not until she opened up a bit more.

It was her that got the most greedy and after I held her hips and fucked her doggy-style until she came that she turned onto her back and I knew what she wanted. We added a little lube to the outside of the condom and as I slipped back into her I groaned that she felt "all slick and full of cum" to which she grunted that I should "take your turn" - my god - I could actually feel her pussy spasming and trying to squeeze down on my cock as it squished in and out of her. But what she cannot fake is how it opens up so deeply after she has a deep orgasm - her eyes open wide as she felt me push into that part of her so easily. When she'd regained a bit of her composure it seemed like she knew it was her turn to tease me. I can't even describe how it felt other than heaven. I heard what she would say but it would take what felt like minutes to sink in and to then feel myself respond. Hearing her ask me at one point if "Paul's cock has made me feel any different?" was just amazing.

What was really nice was how normal it felt at the end. She had a pretty good orgasm just before I let go and I could feel her put her legs around behind me and pull me in as I started to cum so I knew she was in control of herself. I felt her hands on my back and she whispered in my ear to "fill me up baby" as I moaned software with each contraction. But it was at the end after that when I have to say that it just felt so right. I kissed her as I started to calm down and as we kissed she slid her hand down and held my cock as I slid out of her and as I rolled over onto my back. I lay on my back as she pulled the condom off and I was up on my elbow when she held it up and stared for a second and then turned to me and she said "wow, you must have been really horny honey". Pride again.... She just twisted it at the top and put it on the night-stand and then she smiled and said "you'll like this" and without any warning - she sucked my softened cock into her mouth to, what I then realized, was her cleaning it off and then kissing me.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Enigma632, dutch12 and 2 others
Glad you liked the artwork Steve, you really are a great inspiration though, and it looks like you will remain so for some time to come.

This condom thing has got to be something of a Mexican stand off between the two of you now. Sue saying sex is better than in a long time (not better than ever), the hint that it is almost as good as sex without a condom but she hasn't openly said so (don't think she will either), and her again stating you can have her bareback any time you want it. Before she has said this promise came with conditions, that she would want to 'test' whether you really meant it in some way. Have these gone? Changed? Either way, you seem committed to condoms until she asks you to not use them and she seems ok to use them until you ask her. Who will blink first? And what of her comment earlier that your holiday away would be condom free?

On another level, Sue has finally got everything she wanted. She is now under no threat of timescale to dump her lover and feels no need to 'escalate things for the short time we have left' as she has done so many times before. She can realistically see as often as she wants to, subject to golf and careful planning. She can go away with him by herself for weekends and maybe short breaks. She can relax at his place and have sex exactly as and when she pleases. She can have only him bareback to keep it 'special'. She no longer has her husband saying that whatever phase they are in at the moment is 'temporary' in some way and resisting any of the above. The only thing she needs to do to trade this is sex once a fortnight. No wonder it feels better, no wonder she is grateful for this new era she finds herself in. Meanwhile her husband is trapped in his own condom fetish, telling himself that this means the sex for him is as good as without and proud of the increasing record of says he has gone without feeling her fully. There is still the whisper of the man that was, quietly telling himself maybe not, but that is drowned by the other forces at play and increasingly diminishing. All the while, the emotional bond which exists between Sue and Paul is increasing, slowly tying them together in quiet silent ways, bonding in new shared experiences, in great sex, and in those quiet tender moments after it. Sue may insist she still loves you Steve, but there are many shades of love, and in some of them she already loves him more that you. Moreover these tendrils of bond are still slowly growing, and will continue as Sue goes away with him over the summer. Beware of them, not only because Paul stays a threat (albeit controlled at present) to your marriage but because Sue may come to realise that what he gives her, she can no longer ever do without and she clearly already believes she can no longer get from you. She may well come to believe that she has one last chance in life to find everything she needs in a man in one package, subconsciously she may already be looking, and that man will not be called Steve or Paul.

Reactions: Enigma632
So - to answer the comparison question - I have no illusions that sex for her is better without condoms. But I have also come to accept that it turns me on. Her "learning" to cum while using them is, I think, her effort and desire to have it be as good as it can be for her - and I guess close to being great is better than not being great. I've always enjoyed making her cum and knowing she can and does respond that way now does make things seem much closer between us than I think they have. Feeling her body respond and the unmistakeable way her pussy opens up and gets incredibly wet make it clear that she does respond quite well. Again, whether she's changed to accommodate my fetish - I suppose it's true but then I guess it also says a lot about her, which is what I've always felt.

I say all this because I am, albeit gradually, accepting that condom usage may truly become our norm. To that end, while I do have a desire to take her bare - at the same time it seems to go against what I now know makes me feel very satisfied. By this I am coming to accept that she may never say she wants me to have her bare, or at least not in the foreseeable future. But don't get me wrong, while it is sometimes difficult to think about, the majority feeling I get is wanting to go along with it and to that end, I don't know that I will feel the way I would need to feel to want to have her bare - right now, it just feels so incredible to be denied that - whether by my own doing or hers. I suppose it is hard to understand, even I cannot explain the arousal of it, but it is there nonetheless.

But the last paragraph... Well, all I can say is I don't feel it from her at all. If anything, I think she is sorting things out quite well. There is a desire on her part to see him, but I can tell that it isn't something emotional, or if anything, far less than it was in the past. To me, I see a nice distance between them and to be honest, the absence of overnight stays on either of their part I think says a lot too. Although we did just find out that our daughter got her summer job/internship and will only be home on a few weekends so it's just our son and his random visits that we will need to care about . I see her developing enjoyment of sex with me as just the opposite of what you have predicted Peak, and from how she's been sounding, I think I am right and you are not. I see the increased enjoyment with me as diminishing things with Paul and I see her embracing that while still keeping to our bi-weekly schedule - when she admitted that she looked forward to being with me was when I began to see that part of things.

We agree to disagree!

BTW - she is out with him right now. We talked about it last night.

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub, Susan's Slave and 1 other person
Steve,
It seems we have batted this point between us for years now, but I seem never quite to have managed to fully nail the jelly (English word, Jell-O to you) to the wall. If Sue is insisting on condoms because she is continuing it as part of her Dom strategy that is one thing. If she is continuing with them because she knows you want them it is quite another. You say again that sex for with them cannot ever be as good as sex without them. Sue may well have got herself into a space where sex with you using condoms is as good as it can get, but that is not and never will be for her as good as it could get without them. Whichever way you defend it then you are denying Sue the best sex experience she could get with you by using condoms with her. I put this on you for the moment because Sue has again repeated that you could stop using them whenever you ask, but you have to ask. Presumably with some verbal hurdle from Sue. She will want to know you mean it. It seems to me that the only reason you can give is that you want to experience with her once more (maybe only occasionally at first) the best sex between you that she can have - even if at first the balance of angst and desire mean that is not the best for you. To do otherwise is you denying Sue the best she can experience and to do so all the time is ultimately selfish on your part. The barrier to starting this in your mind seems to be the now record number of days you have 'gone without', but that is not something that should be stacked against Sue's pleasure. Now it may be that condom usage maintains the current 'balance of power' between you, Sue and Paul. It would be fragile indeed if one bareback experience between you and Sue destroyed this or even weakened it. If anything, resuming their use most of the time would reinforce it. I'm sorry, I can see no argument while Sue maintains her 'highest level of sex' belief for you to maintain a 100% usage between you.

Steve,

I think that I understand how for you the use of condoms gives you the denial that you need - i.e. denial of being being bare in Sue rather than the denial of sex - and a few posts back dutch12 suggested using very thin condoms to get as close to bare as possible, so two questions....

Does the type of condom matter to you, i.e. do you prefer the thicker sort for more "denial" or doesn't it make any difference?

Have you tried some of the ribbed / textured styles to potentially enhance Sue's pleasure (although I realise that if her preference is for bare then extra condom texture may have the opposite effect)

Enigma - I think you've summed it up well and your conclusion seems to be at odds with what Peak thinks should be - so there we have it.
When I come to the question of whether it's me or her making the ultimate decision (or whatever) that we seem to have adopted I come back to Sue telling me on a number of occasions that if it were solely up to her, that she would continue to prefer that I not cum in her. As I've said and she admits to - some of this decision/statement on her part ties to her knowing that continuing our denial turns me on and in turn I suppose gives her maybe the biggest reason she needs to continue to want this on her part.

So that's the rub Peak - to change things it would mean that I'd have to lie and be someone, even if as you say, just for a night, and take the aggressor role with her and tell her that I wanted her bare. When she knows the reality is that I truly do not as going without - for me - still has this intensely satisfying feeling to it. She on the other hand enjoys sex with Paul - perhaps and likely (surely?) more than with me. That's good for her so why should I want to change that if I truly don't feel threatened by it?

We've continued to talk after she came home on Thursday night and I told her that I loved how it felt to be lying in bed with her as we were getting ready to fall off to sleep and that I liked knowing where she'd been and what she'd been doing. It honestly felt wonderful to know she'd likely been screaming and moaning passionately earlier and that I quite enjoyed thinking of her and how she may have been feeling at that moment. She rolled towards me and she told me that she really loved that I thought about how she feels so much more now and she kissed me and smiled and told me that she felt wonderful all over and then she giggled and whispered "especially down there" and she kissed me again and said "good night honey". Even after jerking off earlier I was hard again and I remember falling asleep enjoying that feeling.

She told me that if our kids weren't coming back tonight that she'd have liked to have run over to his place or she giggled and said "had him come here" what with the rainy weather cancelling his golf plans. Tomorrow us and the kids are all going over her sisters to spend with her mom and see how she's doing. Then we should have tomorrow night alone when I'll give her a Mothers Day present - I bought her some gold hoop earrings she's wanted for a while now.

Lastly - to answer the condom question from Enigma. Sue and I have talked about it and she's ultimately left it up to me what type we use. I suppose a ribbed one might make it feel different to her but she's not said anything and now that we have found a good rhythm using them I'm not wanting to change them. As to thicker vs. thinner - no mater what I know that I have one on and I know that I don't feel her directly - and that seems to be the tweak I need and yes, truly what I need to relinquish to him to feel how I want to feel and to give her what she wants to feel.

TTFN

Reactions: toolman2c and SquirmingSub
As has often been said the sex organ that makes us "feel" the most is the brain, so the thickness or thin-ness of the condom doesn't matter, it's more that in both your minds the fact that it is there.

It seems as if you are both in a good place with this at the moment, you seem to be closer now than you were a few months back when you were in (what I think of as) your downwards spiral and TBH I'm amazed at how quickly you have (both) pulled back to where you are now.

The only one who wight feel as if he's gone in the wrong direction is Paul who (if I've read your posts correctly) is probably getting less sex with Sue than before, but maybe his golf is filling the gap in another way.