New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Steve,
Like I said, Jell-O nailed to the wall. Yet again you dodged the question, this time by using Enigma who only said you clearly preferred at the moment to use condoms. You yourself then said that Sue prefers you to use condoms but only because she thinks that you prefer them. Its exactly the same argument and I wouldn't deny either point. Both are clearly true.

However my question was, would Sue prefer sex with you, for her own pleasure alone, with or without condoms and my understanding from your posts is that she gets more pleasure herself without them. It is therefore your preference not hers that means they are always used at present hence my assertion that ultimately you are being selfish with her by denying her that ultimate pleasure even if you don't share it. The fact that it may be convenient for her to separate you and Paul and help keep him fresh and 'special' does not eliminate this truth.

I suspect at some point soon Sue will simply take what she needs without consulting you. I suspect when she does you won't object. This will serve two purposes in her mind. One, she will finally experience what SHE wants from you from time to time and two, she will remind you what you are missing. I further suspect that the outcome of such an encounter (which may start on some special date between you) will be a new regime where you agree to forego condoms on a few special occasions each year. We'll see I suppose.

lol - I just had to laugh because this very afternoon I would have almost said you were correct. It's actually why I stayed up to post this before bed as I'm totally turned on by it.

So - like I'd said our kids were home last night and we all had breakfast together and gave mom her presents. All of us went over my sister-in-law's to visit and have lunch with her mom and see how they're all doing. Our kids knew to take their own car so they left before us. Finally what seemed like hours later Sue and I left. On the way home we stopped to buy a bottle of wine and on a lark we stopped in a park we knew and found a quiet area to sit around and enjoy the sunny moment in the afternoon. Well halfway through the bottle in the sunny afternoon had her feeling very warm all over and by the time we had another glass, our talking turned to kissing. What surprised me was what she did next - she sat up on the picnic table and looked around while I sat on the bench wondering what she was doing. As she slid off the end of the table she said "no one is around" and then she said "keep an eye out". Now I thought she had to pee and that she was going to scoot off behind some bushes while I kept a lookout (I'm used to this from hiking with her!!! lol). So I started to look around and when I turned back I saw her smiling at me and she'd slid her jeans and panties off down to her knees and she held a condom out to me and said "want to have a quickie?"!

I saw her reach down and start to rub her pussy as I undid my pants. She moved towards me and sucked my cock till it was wickedly hard and she smiled as she saw me roll the condom down it and then move behind her. I love looking at her especially as she reached back with both hands and pulled her pussy open even more for me. She was almost supporting herself on the end of the picnic table as I think her feet were off the ground as she seemed to, for the moment, be presenting herself to me. When I pushed into her she moaned loudly enough that I did look around to make sure we were alone and in fact we were.

I'd love to say we went at it for hours but in reality with her rubbing herself the entire time, she came quickly and moaned loudly that I should take my turn with her. I don't know how she meant it but I knew how I took it and the images in my mind made it so I truly didn't take very long. She hissed again as she had at least one more good orgasm before I pulled her hips firmly back to me and came myself. I felt her tremble beneath me as I pulled back and then plunged in a few last times as she twisted her body. But in the end, when I stood up straight and came sliding out of her she lay there catching her breath, only after a moment or two did she reach down and pull up her panties. As she stood up I had taken the condom off and she smiled and came over and took it from me as I cleaned up a bit and then pulled up my own pants. I looked at her and asked what had brought that on and she admitted that the sun and the wine had gotten to her and she'd remembered she had some condoms in her purse with her and she said she just went with it. As I was getting us another cupful of wine she said something about "not making a mess" which she said loud enough for me to hear.

So I'm not sure if that answers anything Peak but I have to think that she could have easily had me fuck her without a condom this afternoon if she'd wanted to. I do sort of get what you're saying about "the best sex" but I don't think that's what all this is about right now, it's far more about her still enjoying, quite well in fact, being in control of her own sexuality - like this afternoon - not only not being shy about getting horny but also still sticking with what she's said she wants for us right now.

But perhaps, in the light of morn things will seem different to me. In the meanwhile, I'm going to bed nicely surprised myself. GNA (good night all)

Reactions: dutch12, Enigma632, SquirmingSub and 2 others
I re-read what I'd written late last night and, well, aside of sleeping wonderfully, I still think this is working out even better than I'd hoped if she feels this type of desire for me and surprising me like she did yesterday. And I cannot explain how incredibly erotic it feels to see her playing with a condom full of my cum. The way she pinches it and squeezes it with this gleeful smile on her face is intensely erotic. More later.

Reactions: dutch12 and SquirmingSub
I was waiting to comment until after the 'more later'. Now I've forgotten what I was going to say. I trust you're having a good week though Steve.

How's it going Steve?

Wow, has it really been 9 days since STB's last post?

Hope that things are going well and was it this weekend that you got to have Sue?

It has been a while since Steve posted, this could mean that everything is going great for him and Sue or not so much. Just as with the rest of everyone here, looking forward to the next post.

Let's hope Steve and Sue are healthy. A sign of live would be nice.

It's commencement time. Did you have one of the kids graduate? Did you and Sue spend a "special" weekend together? or both?

You seem to have less angst when Sue and Paul spend time together? Is this due to Sue and Paul meeting less frequently or that the situation has become like a "Robert" situation, in that Sue spends her time with Paul at Paul's place. (We can't tell as you write so infrequently now...we can't even tell how often Sue and Paul meet for sex) Though you are aware of their sexual encounters, you don't have to "witness" their encounters. You only get to vicariously live them through what (and how much) Sue shares with you afterwards.

I can't imagine that their sexual encounters have become much less aggressive, that Paul doesn't "give her his all, multiple times" all over his house and "pound her to a pulp", or that their sexual encounters have become more "vanilla". It's just that you don't get to witness the actual action and though you can imagine it, it doesn't scare you as much as it did 6 months ago.

It certainly would be nice to hear your take on this.

Well Steve. I'm in the middle of my holiday here. Ironically on the same island at least as Voldemort this weekend, although neither of us has plans to meet. I can't see that anything has fallen on you from a clear blue sky so I can only surmise that either you are also away or more likely that you maybe busy and working towards being away combined with being fat and happy just as you have been for the last month or so.
I know you dislike simply saying, 'exactly like last week, we both enjoyed it,' so maybe you simply chose to say nothing. One small point. I never expected either of you to jump out of your current honeymoon phase and try to mix it up, but if this carries on a long time it is an indication that Sue never wants to experience her best sex with you. Just the best it can be using condoms. So if she ever does hint in the future about wanting to try it without, don't be the one to stop the idea. Just say, I'll go along with whatever you want dear. That puts some tension into the here and now. If not now then maybe next week or next month.. as time goes on the expectation increases. Unlike at present.
Simples. ...

Sorry for the lapse but we've had a series of things here. Sue's Aunt passed away suddenly and as if symbiotically - her mom has taken a downturn such that the range of options for future care have narrowed as has the prognosis.

The sudden need for doctor appointments and the time to look into care facilities is overwhelming. Enough that for now, Paul is merely a thought that brings a smile to her face right now.

Steve - I am many of us here have you and Sue in our thoughts and prayers were appropriate. Take care of Sue and the family...

My condolences to the both of you on her Aunt's passing. My prayers for her Mom to get better. Paul may bring a smile but you are her rock.

My condolences to you both!

A break from this to take case of businnes and regroup is more than expected!

well - I have not even read anything that anyone has posted - just have a minute as tomorrow begins another long week.
little has gone well, her mom seems to have gone further into a depressive state bordering on dementia which we now understand can be the result of a sudden event at a later stage in life.
there is some good news though. Sue has admittedly pulled back from much of everything including Paul.
He and I have talked but she just "cannot get there" right now to, as she says "put those thoughts there right now".
the good news is that what she has taken from Paul, she's given to me. I've now cum in her 3 times in this past week - all 3 bare at her insistence. Feeling her shudder deeply beneath me and the respite it gives her with some time truly for herself is very rewarding for both of us.

Reactions: dutch12 and Susan's Slave
Sorry to hear about Sue's mother health troubles. Wish all family members a lot of strength.
Happy for you and Sue going back to have bare intercourse. Must have been very intense for you AND Sue after so long time condoms only!

Like I suppose a lot of us I'm not sure how to respond to STB's latest posts, sorry to hear about the family tragedy and subsequent difficulties, yet amazed and fascinated to hear about the bare sex with Sue.

I guess that this shows that in difficult times it is Steve that Sue falls back on showing the strength and depth of their relationship, something that some had thought was evaporating a few months ago.

Reactions: Wannabe93066
The first time was a surprise for me. It was last Monday. Her aunt passed on Saturday and it was Sunday when they told her mom that her sister (moms sister) had passed and she said it was as if she could see her change almost immediately. I knew she hadn't seen Paul in while by then and I suspected she wanted to have sex - I saw things in her that I now know she'd directed towards him. Just how she'd dress, how playful she'd be - even with the distress, there was just something that I can't put my finger on but just said "I'm horny" to me despite everything. She said she wasn't in the mood for anything but at the same time she was very receptive to a massage. I dimmed the lights and she took her top off and lay naked from the waist up as I climbed up on her.

I wasn't sure what was going to happen but as I massaged her she began to relax and when I told her I was almost done I remember she giggled and turned over and lay beneath me with her breasts bare to me. I still wasn't totally sure of her intent till she told me to "massage these too". She smiled and told me I should get comfortable too. I stripped down to my boxers and I turned to see she'd taken her jeans off. I remember her giggling at how my cock was sticking out of one of the legs as I got back on top of her. She smiled as I played with her breasts and I have to say it felt good to be with her like that - just her and I without any teasing and such. Not more than a minute later she pulled me down to her and we kissed - and it was really passionate. She looked up at me and asked me "do you want to feel me bare a little bit?" - as I said, the moment felt different than our scheduled times had and I nodded yes. She pushed up at me a little bit and slid her panties off and said I should do the same. I got off of her for a moment and pulled them off and when I went back to kneel on the bed with her again, she had her legs spread - this time for me. It felt wonderful and as I moved towards her I said that I hoped I would be able to control myself and she smiled and said I should "just enjoy whatever happens if it does". I should again have realized what she was saying but as I began to rub my bare cock between the wet lips of her pussy I didn't really understand it. I honestly thought I would get worked up and she'd let me push into her and maybe take a few strokes and then I would pull out and either pull a condom on quickly or I'd jerk-off onto her.

She was so wet and it felt so hot once I spread her open and revealed everything. I know afterwards I immediately thought that I should have enjoyed that more and played with her more - even now I sort of regret it. But again at that moment I was focused truly on not cumming in her. By the time she pulled me towards and into her with her legs I had steeled myself up to be ready for how she was going to feel. But all of my thoughts couldn't have truly reminded me of how wonderful she felt bare. The more I pushed into her and truly felt how wet and open she was for me inside - the more amazed I was at just how intense she felt. I barely pulled back before she tugged at me again with her legs and this time I got the feeling she wanted me to ride her maybe to get her to cum.

It was only as i felt her start to really respond - and my god - I had so so so forgotten just how wonderful it felt to feel her pussy sucking and squeezing at my cock as if we were fit together like hand and glove. I pulled back and each time she pulled me in deeper and harder. I finally looked down at her and I just said "is it okay?" and she smiled and nodded yes. A moment later she let me push her legs back and around my arms as she later confirmed that "I knew you wanted it by then too" and she let me fuck her like we haven't in soooo long.

I would love to say that I rode her till she couldn't cum any more - but the reality is that she'd cum once already and that I knew she was just waiting. Sure enough - my god the feelings that I hadn't felt in so long felt amazing. She began to moan loudly and I could feel what I so remembered - somehow it could actually feel even better whatever she was doing. A moment later I grunted and thrust really deep and hard into her and that was obviously what she needed - as I started to cum - and my god did I cum and cum and cum - she let out a squeal and I felt her pussy totally gushing below me and I could feel her thrashing back and forth clinging to my body with her legs and her arms seeming to hold me tightly as she thrust up and down at me. I honestly never remembered feeling quite so deep inside her as we enjoyed the last throes together.

Sadly, a few minutes later as we lay there together, she started to cry and the tears flooded her face as she thought about her mom and having to think about what was likely coming sooner now. As I held her she told me she was glad we'd made love as we had and that she said she needed to feel that with me. In the days after that night she has come to admit that in times like this with this kind of family stuff going on (had to tell her mom that they need to talk about assisted living facilities for her in the near future) that she needed to "feel you again". We had sex again on Thursday night as the funeral was on Friday and then again on ;ate Sunday afternoon when we came back home finally.

Although I can say that she added on Sunday afternoon that I shouldn't get too used to this - clearly referring to me cumming in her as it was when she was standing in the bathroom cleaning up!

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Susan's Slave, Enigma632 and 2 others
Thanks for the amazing description, the bare sex has obviously got your writing juices flowing as well.

I'm glad that you've rediscovered what a great sex life you and Sue can have together, although I do wonder where you'll go from here, will you be able to give up having her like this? How easy will it be for Sue to watch you giving her up if/when she returns to Paul?

Obviously with everything going on this isn't really the time to think about such things and I wish you both all the best

Okay - current status here is that the sisters have located an assisted living facility that has available space and is nearby. It's sad to realize that once they move her, that she won't be returning home again - that reality weighs heavily on Sue and her sister as they are bearing the brunt of the work so far.

However, as we've talked, we saw a decline in her over the past few months and this has merely accelerated it or, more aptly, made it more visible to us all. It seems to be making it easier to talk about the eventuality of her passing. And that has brought about a resumption/resurgence of us moving back to how things were. Last night we resumed our Wednesday schedule and as I masturbated with her she asked me how I was going to feel about going back to using condoms again. I asked her if that was what she wanted and I told her that I thought she'd been enjoying us resuming some type of 'normalcy'. She giggled and then told me plainly that she did miss Paul and that she did miss the sex with him and that "it's just different with him". She asked me honestly if my feelings had changed. I told her what I'd already said - that feeling her bare again was amazing and that it had really turned me on but she asked again. I couldn't lie to her or tell her otherwise as my cock was obviously stiff as can be as she asked me this and I told her the truth, that for as much as I loved feeling her bare, that I did still have my beta desires and that - if it was what she wanted, that I would agree to resuming using condoms with her.

I have to emphasize - feeling her bare is simply amazing. Even when it's just been a quickie with her - feeling her pussy throb and get so so wet inside is just such an amazing thing to feel. It is going to sound crazy but feeling it bare again - in a way - makes me even more aroused at her going back to Paul and knowing he will be enjoying that with her. For as much as I love - and I do love cumming in her - but for as much as I love it - I would be lying if I said I didn't also very much miss the feeling of knowing there's a condom between us. I know, I'm crazy.

She had the cheshire-cat type smile as I said that and she told me that "we'll have one last time this weekend" and that after that she wants to start seeing Paul again.

Reactions: Wannabe93066