New Direction For 2017?

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
SoonToBe said:
..... She immediately added that "it's just something I would like to experience again" regarding feeling intoxicated and in lust with him. I asked her if she might not be expecting too much from him and that he hasn't shown that sort of level of desire in the past - but she says she's been talking with him already and that they want to plan to go away for at least a few weekends where she feels that things will change. She also asked me if she could go away with him for a longer period of time, maybe 3-4 or even 5 days.

Hmm, sounds like Sue want this a lot more than Paul does.

We've probably all seem something similar to this in lots of relationships (not just cuckold ones) where one partner wants something more from a relationship than the other partner does and chases after them trying to get it but usually only succeeds in pushing a wedge between them :(

In this case I can understand how Paul, who has always been clear that her doesn't want Sue full time, might back away from Sue's increased time demands

Hopefully I'm wrong and Sue doesn't end-up getting hurt

I suspect the first of many interesting conversations along these lines Steve. Already you floating away from your grounding into your own headspace thinking about the denial. I can see how it excites you. Don't imagine that you pulling on a condom only has the effect of making you excited though. You are currently experiencing what Sue regards as her best (from her perspective) sex with you, and it doesn't involve condoms. So the effect from her in asking / compelling you to use them acts only to deaden her feelings of sex with you in order to sharpen the sex with Paul. It is this withdrawal from full sensation with you, not the sex with him, that creates the risk. You have all summer to talk it through though, and most of that to re-cement in both your minds how good it can be between you. I would suggest you savour these moments for what they are, rather than what they will become closer to the denial period. At that time, your angst will start cutting across the pure feelings between you and make you enjoy the sessions more because they are the last before denial, and less because they are the best connections. Either way, it seems Sue is getting her side going by planning ahead in her head. It's good that you have already started to give her feedback that says there are limits to what you can accept / enjoy. She needs to know these as much as the areas you say you enjoy.

Reactions: Windjammer78, SquirmingSub, dutch12 and 1 other person
Just noticed a new like here. Thanks windjammer. In case you hadn't noticed, Steve has started a new thread. It seems New Directions 2017 now has new directions!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and dutch12
Thanks Peak! I was very patient waiting for a new post from Steve in this thread. He could have informed us.
Switching to the new thread now!