New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Rick
did you lose your wife to Doc M. after all . or did you get all the problems worked out from when you came home to soon. we have not heard feom you in awhile hope things are going good with you and amber. let us know.

Dana,
I didn't lose Amber to M, but I am not sure exactly what the description for her seriously and exclusively dating him, while remaining happily and lovingly married to me.
I had to return to Chicago for a work thing last week, delayed my flight home to Sunday morning. You know, so I could meet up with my boss :)
It was an incredible rush being home, packing for my trip, knowing that Amber was going to be in M's arms almost as soon as I left. And this time I drove myself to airport. I took red-eye on Tues nite. Kissed her goodbye at our door. She was wearing a simple orange sheath dress and super sexy nude pumps. He arrived literally 10 minutes after I left and she texted me they were going to "their" bistro in the village for dinner and to have a safe trip.
They saw eachother pretty much all week, and weekend. She spent that Friday at his house, and he spent Sat night at ours. When I got home on Sunday around 11, she was at the gym, but bed was still a mess and her dress and heels were on the floor.
We have talked, a LOT about their relationship. She loves that she gets to be more feminine with him, but admits she wouldn't be able to without knowing that I totally and completely love her. Since I am working from home, and she does sales, we have tried to make time in the mornings to meet up for coffee. And to be honest, i love slipping into the "best friend" role. I find something amazingly erotic about sitting in the local coffee house, talking openly and honestly about her and her BF. Usually she is dressed for work, skirt suit and heels, while i am a work from home slub in jeans and tshirt and flipflops. And she is very affectionate, heel on my leg, the fflirty touch on my arm, resting her hand on mine. All while describing how M's huge cock made her cum, or how he woke up at 2:00 and slowly fucked her until she was awake on her back taking his cock and having a huge orgasm.
At home we are still intimate, we definitely have intercourse, but i seem to spend a LOT of time kissing and nuzzling her gorgeous unfaithful pussy :)

HI Rick
good to hear from you sounds like amber has taken control of the fun and also sounds like that. the time you have been gone that she has fallen for Doc. M. does she still want to start a family. or has that gone by the way side. keep us posted as things change and i think they will change.

SHE
did you get things worked out with you and amber about Doc. M. keep us posted

HI SHE
did you get things worked out with amber about Doc M. and are they still seeing each other keep us posted.

Yeah, so two months...
Things have been a little intense since the last time I posted. July 10 M took his boys on a three week surf trip. So, for pretty much the month before that the boys were with their mom and my wife was M's. They dated pretty exclusively, and he took her to a few events. She even helped him host a party at his house, which I attended as her "friend" which, to be honest was brain-scrambling and stomach-churningly erotically intense. There was nothing slutty about how she was dressed, or how she acted, but, still to be at an event where your wife is openly with her BF, and it is on his "home turf" was a very very beta space to be in.
On the other hand, she did decline to go to a July 4 party with him, and we went to a friend's house to watch the 22 seconds of the San Diego firework fiasco.
He was gone for three weeks, and then we were gone for two weeks on our own vacation. We got back two weeks ago. Last weekend Amber got invited to attend a "collection opening party" at a store in LA. I had been called back to Chicago, and so had to bow out. Amber invited M, since part of the benefit of going to the event was the huge private sale after the launch (both men's and women's). At the last minute he also had to bow out, and so she took her mom. (This part I found out later) She was telling her mom how bummed she was that she had invited M and that he had had to cancel at the last minute, and her mom turned to her and told her that "I know you have been dating him for a long time, and you call him your boyfriend, but he is not really a 'boyfriend.' You have to remember that boyfriend obligations are a two way street"
So when she came home after the weekend she told me she had to apologize for something (which ALWAYS makes my mind race, and makes me nervous) and she admitted that she had been treating M too much like a BF, and that it wasn't fair to me.
So of course that had the effect of making me want her to fuck him even more.
Which she did last night. We just got back from brunch with some friends and she is taking a nap.

Hi Sherules, we're in San Diego. Do you live here too?

SHE
good to hear from you sorry that thing's have. gone wrong for you hope all will work it self out. and thing's will get some what back to normal with you and amber. keep us posted

MBP
Yes, we live in San Diego
Birdrock actually
If you figure out who we are, be cool about it, please

Hi She
how are thing's going with you and amber. are they getting any better.
and is anber still dating the doc. or have they stopped. keep us posted.

Wow! What a small world.
I live in North PB, literally less than two miles from you. I drive through Birdrock on my way to my office in La Jolla almost every day.
No need to worry about me outing you or anything like that. With a screen name like mine, you can imagine that I have a few secrets I don't want publicized as well.
I'll email you my contact info. We should get together for a drink.

read all of your posts in one day and am still rock hard. wish you wife had more bfs

Thanks
Sometimes I do too. Honestly, sometimes I get a little nervous about her only being with M. He is good to her, and seems to "respect" our marriage, but still...

She
sorry that amber is only seening the doc. i think she should find someone else or stop seeing the doc.
at one time did you not post that when you got back home that you and amber were going to start a Family.

what happened there is that still a go or has all that changed now that amber is in love with the doc.
keep us posted

She-i took just read all of your posts in this thread today and am rock hard! I can appreciate just a little of what you write about-my wife has a boyfriend also and while she has a business in our home town, they are gone together on many weekends. in fact, they are on vacation this week together, returning tomorrow.
Just wanted you to know that I appreciate you sharing with us about you and your wife and being honest in your comments.

Small2.jpg..........................

Oh fuck, this hurts
Over the past week Amber and I have been talking, a LOT
Her mom's comment made her think
She liked being "separated" while I was in Chicago
She wants to try being "separated" and dating M again, without being actually separated
She's gone out with him without her ring once now
She and I are still "close" we had brunch together Sunday and it still felt comfortable and fun, and she is still funny, and flirty with me
It seems like nothing has changed and then everything has changed
And it is arousing in some ways but in others it really fucking hurts

SHE
look's like what we talked about did happen i hate to say it but and i hope i am wrong that if you don't try to woo her very fast you have lost her.

like i said i hope i am wrong. good luck. keep us posted

i have something's to i will pm you later.

Thanks
Kind of through the looking glass right now
Day by day