• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI SHE
hope thing's are getting better for you.
would like to hear how it is going. keep us posted.
ps if you every want to vent.

SHE
how are thing's going is amber still dating doc m. and still doing it with her wedding ring's at home. hope all is going well for you .
look forward to any and all updates.

Hang In There

sherules said:
Thanks
Kind of through the looking glass right now
Day by day

She, hope you are still getting some of her benefits and are being involved some. The very best to both of you. Take her to Bertrans at Mr. A's. Damm i like that place best view in i have ever had from a resturant. :) okdeacon

OK, cuckoldry is fucked up
I love it, but holy shit
Amber is still with M
Their third anniversary was last night
He took her to Marine Room, she looked STUNNING
She and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night

Sherules how about an indepth update when you get a chance.

Sherules...

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Your wife obviously values her relationship with you and her relationship with M. She is keeping the both of you close to her. For whatever reason, M has not "taken" her away from you. And yet, if you try to break them up, there will be high drama in your life. The logistics of your situation seems to also create a lot of conflict. Relationships suffer from long absences. These two "high stress" situations (her lover and separation due to your work) are very difficult to deal with and resolve.

The good news is that you still have sex with your wife. My wife has had the same lover for nine years now. I am very submissive and she never has sex with me. He comes over to be with her during the week (while I am at work) and he comes over on the weekend and I get to watch or help them have sex.

You have choices to make. You cannot force your wife to change her behavior. You have to change your behavior. Your wife will pick up on the "new" you. While this might cause her to dump her lover and become a faithful wife, you must be prepared that she cannot accept being married to the "new" you (she likes you being her beta husband). The result is likely that you two break up and you find a wife who adores you exclusively.

Alternatively, you find a way for the three of you to become a "poly" relationship (similar to mine). If you are the beta male in this situation, you must accept your status and deal with it. But, at least all three of you are together enjoying life and all enjoying sex. Up until now, your wife has preferred to have two lives, one with each of you. This cuts your marriage time with her in half (or worse).

I have made choices like these all my life. My first wife (when I was 23) cheated on me all the time. I was aroused by her cheating but also very jealous/envious. I was too young to work it all out. Drama filled arguments led to divorce. I regret that decision. Now, I am married for many years to a beautiful and very sexual woman. She has her lover and I completely accept my inadequacies and beta male status. It was a difficult process for me but my alternative was living alone.

Good luck with how this works out for you. Your wife is in a great situation for her but if it isn't for you then you muct have a conversation about it. No drama. Just tell her your needs are not being met in your marriage to her. Then figure out (with her) what changes need to be made.

Marcus

So, I finally thought to update this.
Amber and M are still dating. They've been together a little over six and a half years!!!
We (yes, she and I, you perverts ;0) have a 16 month old daughter.
Amber and M dated through the pregnancy, but did slow down a little.
She still uses the "separated" line occasionally, but now, most of their friends sort of understand without asking.
So.... looking at 2017 as a happy domesticated cuckold

Reactions: Nazareth, tomcollins and Susan's Slave
She very good to hear from you, i am glad you and Amber are still . very strong and togather.
keep us posted about you , Amber and M.

Wow, what a journey. Thanks for sharing this and bringing it alive again with your recent post. How often is Amber dating Dr M? Are they still going away together for weekends or is it for even longer trips together now? Is Dr M her primary sexual partner?

Hope you can tell us more about the developments during the three-year gap and where you see this going in the future.

I have a little time to try to compress three years into one post, but it may take time lol
After I moved back, things were a little bumpy.
I guess I had expected that the emotional connection that we had in Chicago would be sort of translated back to before Amber started dating M without remembering that she had 15 months on dating him seriously and being "separated" and that he really was/is her boyfriend.
Amber was great, and empathetic and understood my struggle (not quite the right word) but was also firm and clear that we had a cuckold marriage, that I enjoyed her infidelity, that she has no intention of leaving me, and that M is in fact her boyfriend.
It was about six months after that that I was helping her dress for a date. I can't remember the event, but he was taking her out somewhere that she wanted to look good. She was in garter, sexy bra and heels, no dress yet, but we were picking one for her. I was naked lol.
I just got struck by how she really is his girlfriend, how her voice sounds when they talk, how she is dressing for a date. So I asked "do you love him?" She turned, and gave me one of those looks that basically said "hmmmmmmm, if you're playing this is one thing, but if you're pushing, I'm going to be honest." I could feel myself nervous and anxious but also getting aroused.
She looked down and saw my dick starting to rise. At that point I didn't get fully hard but it was happening.
She looked at me and said "yes, honey, I do love M"
I remember being stunned. I was what I expected but it was still amazing to hear. She took me by the hand, led me to the edge of our bed and sat next to me. I was naked, she was in her lingerie and heels. We kind of just sat there for a bit. I finally asked "do you want him to be your husband?" and I admit it was kind of a far out question. She smiled and kissed my neck and said "no, baby, you're my husband.... but I also love M." I was hard now. She reached over and took my dick in her hand and slowly started stroking me. She sort of giggled-cooed "you seem to like that I love M too" and then I just looked down and watched her slowly jerk me off.
I didn't last long but I remember it taking a while.
And then finally she could feel me starting to get close and she said "I'm the luckiest girl in the world, my husband likes that I love my boyfriend" and I just exploded. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and just sprayed my cum out on the floor. I was in a daze, I remember panting, not being able to move. Amber went to the closet, got her dress on, then stood in front of me and said "zip me up, please, M will be here soon."
And then looking at my wasted cum on the floor said "oh, and you should clean up your mess."
So I remember going downstairs and getting paper towels, not bothering to dress. I was naked on my knees wiping up cum that I sprayed on the floor and Amber coming out of the bathroom, all done up, and giggling "wow, THAT is a lovely view"
And then her bending down to kiss me goodbye.
It took a lot of talking about feelings and jealousy and emotions but we both understood that it was great that Amber has a husband in me, and a man she loves as a boyfriend. We started trying to have a family about 6-7 months after that. M was super supportive and he and Amber used condoms during that time. Our daughter was born about 16 months ago, and yes, she is mine.
We engaged in cage play during that time, and I'll try to find time to write about that :)
To answer Viking's question, during her pregnancy, she and I stopped being intimate around 5-6 months, she and M stopped being intimate around 8 months. After the baby, he was the only man who entered her. She and I still had a lot of sexy play, but M was her only penetrative partner. She is pregnant again, and more cage play :) but those are stories for later, since I do still have a job as well as being morning dad :)

Reactions: tomcollins and Susan's Slave
Sherules, thanks for filling in the key developments during the gap period.

You write that M was her only penetrative partner but that she is pregnant again. I presume you have been allowed to penetrate her, at least to get her pregnant again. She certainly Rules!

Thanks from me as well....congratulations on your successful cuckold marriage and becoming a father. Obviously I look forward to reading the details concerning Amber's second pregnancy and your cage play.

She
yes please fill us in on all of this.
can't wait to hear all about it now.
keep os posted.

I had to turn away from the TV tonight, so I figured I would log on here.
When we started thinking about pregnancy, Amber was clear that she didn't want any question of paternity, so I was going to be the one who came inside her.
The cage play started as a joke, and then Amber (and I) kind of liked it.
When we started trying to get pregnant, Amber had found something that said that you had to have sex 8 times in 10 days with the expected ovulation day on day 3. So we did that, and I was horny anyhow since Amber was seeing M. They had talked and he had very willingly used a condom :)
So, one day Amber came into our bathroom while I was showering and she saw me jerking myself. She reminded me we were trying to NOT waste my sperm. So, after teasing me that she couldn't leave me alone, and that M would be happy to take over she "jokingly" put my cage on me to keep me locked up until she needed it. And then she kept doing it.
So, basically I became the "stud" dick, only let out for breeding.
Of course that was arousing in itself.
Which meant that I usually came fast.
Which she didn't mind, because I was only being used for semen.
Twisted, I know lol
Once she became pregnant, the cage was no longer needed.
And when we started trying again, same deal.
I was caged and only let out for breeding, I could only cum inside her, and only to try to get her pregnant.
Surrendering control of my orgasm to my wife.

Reactions: tomcollins, Guhunkadorn and Susan's Slave
Absolutely stunning story

She
do you have any updates.about Amber and M.
keep us posted.

Not much going on, Amber spent last night with M and is still there.
I love that they are a couple.
And I love that he calls her "Trophy Wife"
She isn't showing yet, but I love that they were out as a couple, with her pregnant, and possibly pregnant with his baby.
She is still able to wear heels too, which I love :)
Her OB tells her that as long as no back pain she is fine to wear them, so of course she looks amazing on M's arm.
Holidays, and event season, are coming up, so I think she is going to be on M's arm a few times in the next month or so.

She
did you not post that M said he would use condoms. till Amber was pregnant again.
or is this just you hopping it was his amd not yours, if that is the case talk it over. the three of you,
and see if you all agree that. Amber will have a third one and it be M.
keep us posted.

Dana
I realized I didn't finish the story, got side tracked lol
Anyhow, with this pregnancy we did the same thing.
I was caged while we were trying, we had sex eight times in the ten days of her ovulation.
We did this for three months, but no success. As it turned out, for a variety or reasons, Amber and M didn't see each other during any of those three times, but he did know that we were trying.
The fourth month we did the same thing, but we got to the evening of the ninth day.
I had known Amber was seeing M, they were going to an event together and I was excited for her.
I had fantasized (but not acted on it) about the idea of her carrying M's baby since her last pregnancy when she went out with him while showing, and I would get aroused thinking about how people would see her full belly and would assume they were having a baby.
We had talked about "what if the condom breaks?"
Or she would ask "honey, what would you feel if I did get pregnant by M?"
Or I would admit it is so transgressive, but also that I thought that IF it was going to happen, then with a man she clearly loved and had seen seriously for six years would be something we could work with.
So the night of the ninth day was my "day off." The schedule was no sex the night before, sex that morning, and then sex again the next day. She was seeing M that evening.
So the night before (no sex) we are talking, I am caged.
I bring up their date, what is she going to wear? Will she stay over? Does she miss seeing him?
Will she use condoms?
She perks up at that one.
"Would you like me not to?"
whimper
"I might get pregnant with him, not you...."
whimper and cage is getting tight
Giggle, "you pervert"
So the next morning I am let out of my cage to breed. I still love pushing into her. And with the talk from the previous night, I am so worked up, I cum way too fast. Which she doesn't object to lol.
We talked again about it, and basically I was too turned on by the idea, and I actually said "honey, you're at the end of the ovulation cycle, if you want to feel M bare again, I think we can take the risk"
So they went out, M picked her up, she looked amazing as usual. They had a lovely evening, got back to M's house. While they were making love M apparently reached over to get a condom and Amber told him "I want to feel you cum inside me"
He asked about the risk and she told him she was at the end of her cycle and that the risk is really low and that she misses him cumming inside her. He then asked "what about geoff?" and she said "he knows, he wants you to"
So they made love that night, the middle of the night and the next morning, and each time M came inside her.
And then she came home, showered, cleaned up. We had to go to a party at a friends house that afternoon so she teased and said "wanna breed me quick now, or wait until later?"
I lasted about 8 strokes lol
So, she is pregnant, possibly with M's baby, but most likely mine

Reactions: Nazareth, tomcollins and TrainingMyDaughter
SHE
hope you and yours have a very happy turkey day.
keep us posted.
thank you very much for your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.