New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Thanks for continuing to share your story. Sounds to me like your having your cake and eating it too. Best of luck.

Thanks for the update Sherules. Glad to hear that the plans for your second child worked out OK and that you and Amber have such a stable family relationship. I am sure that once the children have grown up a bit more, Amber will be longing to get back with M. Pity you don't have the little cottage still as she could have used that for her base this time. Perhaps you should look at renting a small place close by that she could use for quick sessions with M.

Hey all, nothing much to report, Amber went with M to a party and spent the night a few weeks ago, but nothing really since then. They still talk, she is still obviously VERY affectionate to him. She has told him that he is free to date. I know that was hard for her, but she knows that right now she can't really be the girlfriend he deserves. It is an odd position to one, want your wife to be more serious with her boyfriend although I totally support her reasons for not being that way, and love it, and two, knowing that I am going to need to console her if he does choose to date someone else. Even though, part of the issue is that she is married to me (thank god) and is focusing on her family life at this time.
It has been great having her around so much more and I don't want to pressure her into anything, but part of me fears has she "moved past" this phase. I so hope not. What she has/had with M was so special.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hey guys, realized it has been a while.
Things are good with us, Amber and I are doing great in our marriage.
As people know there are, I guess, cycles in any marriage. Amber has decided to focus more on being mom with a nearly four and nearly one year old running around.
The primary catalyst for that was one morning when she had been seeing M a LOT, our oldest told her that daddy does her hair better. Amber was CRUSHED and felt that she was missing out on some things by being both a wonderful wife and girlfriend.
Amber and M still love each other, and do see each other occasionally. In fact he took her to a formal event three weeks ago, and then about a month before that I had a work trip so her mom came down to stay with the kids and Amber had a date and overnight with M.
One question I do have for those of you with more experience. Kids? Our oldest knows Mommy has a friend since she has now seen Amber dressed up sexy for M a couple of times. She obviously doesn't know what "friend" means. How do you balance wife, mom and girlfriend? Do the kids know from the start, which risks them talking, or do you keep it secret? We don't really know.
Also, to add to MORE going on, our lovely fun townhouse is TIGHT with two kids, and us, and me working mostly from home. The housing market in So Cal is bonkers, we'll do OK on our place but finding another one is daunting. We did find one in a different part of town, super cute area, house is top of our market and needs a TON of work so we'll see. We'd be sad to leave our neighborhood, but freestanding houses near us are out of range. Turns out, even as things are slowing down, this house is also WAY closer to M lol.
Anyhow, that is it for us for now

I finally logged back in, funny how two little kids, a busy wife and work conspire to eat all your time. Amber and Dr M are still definitely in contact. They have had a little bit of an up and down year, but are very much still in love. And, in this time between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it is benefit season. Amber has been to two benefits with Dr M, one was formal, in the last two weeks and they have two in one night a week from tonight.
They have seen eachother anywhere from a long dirty weekend over the summer to not for nearly two months this fall. She still adores him. Still loves making love AND fucking him. He still loves dating a hot little married trophy wife.
We had two funny events over the past year that some of you may relate to. After I last updated, Amber had talked seriously with Dr. M about her accepting that he may want to start dating. He admitted that he found some other women attractive and asked her if she would be jealous if he was intimate with other women. She played it cool with him and said that she totally understood and that all she asked was that if he thought he was at that point that he please talk to her.
With me, later, she was really torn. She loves him, they have been a couple for nearly nine years (crazy!) and he has been the best lover she has had (and as she naughtily pointed out, the only man she has been faithful to by a long shot). It is a funny and wonderful place in a cuckold marriage to reassure your wife that her boyfriend does in fact love her, and that she is in fact doing the right thing by giving him freedom to date and that in fact it is entirely normal for her to be upset by the possibility that he might actually do so.
The second part was also interesting. Apparently Dr M's divorce is still contentious (NINE years later, his ex is still kind of a pain in the ass, apparently) and he still checks in with a relationship counselor. He admitted to Amber that he had "casually" mentioned her a while back but had skipped over that she was married. Earlier in the year he had told his counselor that the woman he'd been seeing for a long time is married and her husband "seems to know." The counselor really got on him for this, pressuring him about "what he was doing to her husband" etc etc. He told Amber about it and she reassured him (of course) but the counselor apparently pressured him more that he "needed to come clean" so, interestingly enough, Dr M and I had to go meet for a drink to "talk things out." It was interesting. The main question he had, and I think this came from the counselor was "do we talk about this?" I told him, yes, EVERYTHING. I mean, I have watched him fuck my wife, they've dated for nearly nine years, and we are happily married. I guess the counselor was really hung up on it always being secretive and he was surprised that Amber told me all the details. My favorite part was when he sort of half smiled and said "I'm jealous of you for that. My ex and I never got anywhere close to that level of honesty. She barely even knew I liked women in heels." and I got to chuckle and tell him "Dude, I knew that about you within four minutes of meeting you that first night."
So, Dr M got to report back to his counselor that he had approached Amber's "infidelity" with integrity. Although it got me thinking that his counselor is pretty naive about alternative marriages.
Anyhow, things are good with us. Amber and Dr M are still a couple and I am still a happy cuckold

Reactions: UKMidsBull and littlec
Up early
Dr M picked Amber up at 4:00 yesterday to take her for sunset drinks and then to the benefit events. The first was "semi-formal" and the second was formal, so she went out in a very pretty gauzy little balck dress with strappy HIGH heels on. And since it was getting cold (for So Cal) a super soft black coat.
She looked every bit the hot little trophy wife.

Wow, i just checked back on a whim! I hadn't checked in for a long time because I didn't think anyone was reading lol. I'll have to log back in when i have more time and update everyone if people are even interested. Basically, Covid killed Amber financially, but she and Dr M were able to stay connected, so good and bad.

Reactions: ZAGuy
sherules said:
I’ve been lurking here for about six months and finally decided to join.
My wife and I are 30 (me) and 28 (her). When we met and I asked her out about five years ago she was already dating an older married guy. We dated for about four months before she told me. She kind of expected me to bail on her. My previous three girlfriends had all cheated on me. The first two, I kind of freaked out like I was supposed to and we split up but I also felt kind of aroused by it. The third one was tough and I felt pretty confused. I told her that it was OK, that we could work on it and at first she sort of tried but then she told me that she felt terrible, and didn’t think she could be faithful to me and that she had found someone else etc. I wasn’t able to convince her that I wanted her to be with me and to have her freedom and we split up and she moved in with the guy she cheated on me with.
After Amber (my now wife) and I had gone out for about 4 months her then lover took her to Paris for a long dirty weekend. I had kind of suspected she was seeing other guys but had never confirmed it. She told me about a week before that she had been invited to Paris, I asked who she was going with and she said “a friend”. I just sort of said “Oh, cool, which one?” Not really thinking about who it might be. She got kind of a half smile and then told me. Later she told me she fully expected me to bail on her and was actually surprised and a little let down when I said “Oh”.
A few days later we were having dinner together and I asked her about her trip. She looked at me and said “I told you who I’m going with right?” At this point I had had three days to think about it and it honestly was turning me on. I had suspected she was seeing someone else when we were dating and this confirmed it and it was kind of a relief. Especially since we were out together that night too. So anyhow, I said yes, you did. She got this kind of funny look and said “You do know we are intimate, right?” And my heart started racing and I wanted to be funny and smooth and all I could think to say was “God, I hope so, it would be a waste to fly a beautiful girl to Paris and not be.” She smiled but was a still a little confused and said “You don’t care?” So I decided to be honest and told her that actually I cared a lot and then quietly said that it turned me on. She got that look women get when they are sizing up a guy and then she said “I’ve heard about guys like you. You’re weird.” So I asked her if I could see her when she got back and she just giggled and said “Really?” I smiled and said of course and she just said “We’ll see.”

So she went, and apparently had a great time. Later when we talked she told me the last night there they had gone out to dinner and she was all dressed up and she started thinking about how I was back in the US and she was going to fuck this guy and that she had a boyfriend waiting at home for her who knew and she wouldn’t have to make up a lie about what she did and she started to get into the idea.
When she landed she called me from the airport. Her lover had arranged a car service so I asked her if I could meet her at her place. She said OK and so I was waiting when the she got there. I carried her bag inside ;) and asked her how her trip was. When we got inside I gave her a big kiss. She pulled away a little and looked at me and said “I fucked him you know.” I couldn’t really say anything and so she kissed me again and said “I fucked him” and finally I said “I know” and then I kind of led her to her bedroom and we made love.
It took her one more night with him and a quick fling on a business trip to get her mind fully around my cuckoldry, but finally she did and eventually we got engaged and married. So now, five years and nine other guys later we are at an interesting point. She is definitely a loving alpha to my adoring beta. Through my work I got offered an 18 month project in Chicago. It is a great opportunity for me but the only problem is she has a great job that would be tough to replicate there and we don’t want to be there forever. The company will also put me up and fly me home or her there every six weeks for three days. So when I got offered the position we went out to dinner and talked about it, she was incredibly supportive and looked at all the good points for me and us: salary, connections, career advancement etc. As we were walking back to the car she takes my hand and as we are walking goes “OK, I don’t want you to go, but I think it is great for you…. And I guess I can be single for a little while again.” Huge grin.
So Feb 1 we will “separate” and I will move to Chicago while my gorgeous and now unattached wife will remain at home. I can’t wait for her to tell me about the first guy who asks her out or to have her tell me she has to go now since her date is about to arrive or to call home and know she is entertaining someone.
We both know there are big risks ahead, but we have made it this far with being honest with each other and so far I think we can do it.
we started in this to spice it up after 15 years of marriage

hey sherules
just finished reading this whole epic thread. happy to see how you were all able to make it work. would love to know what has happened since 2020

sherules said:
My wife and I are 30 (me) and 28 (her). When we met and I asked her out about five years ago she was already dating an older married guy. We dated for about four months before she told me. She kind of expected me to bail on her. My previous three girlfriends had all cheated on me. The first two, I kind of freaked out like I was supposed to and we split up but I also felt kind of aroused by it. The third one was tough and I felt pretty confused. I told her that it was OK, that we could work on it and at first she sort of tried but then she told me that she felt terrible, and didn’t think she could be faithful to me and that she had found someone else etc. I wasn’t able to convince her that I wanted her to be with me and to have her freedom and we split up and she moved in with the guy she cheated on me with.
After Amber (my now wife) and I had gone out for about 4 months her then lover took her to Paris for a long dirty weekend. I had kind of suspected she was seeing other guys but had never confirmed it. She told me about a week before that she had been invited to Paris, I asked who she was going with and she said “a friend”. I just sort of said “Oh, cool, which one?” Not really thinking about who it might be. She got kind of a half smile and then told me. Later she told me she fully expected me to bail on her and was actually surprised and a little let down when I said “Oh”.
A few days later we were having dinner together and I asked her about her trip. She looked at me and said “I told you who I’m going with right?” At this point I had had three days to think about it and it honestly was turning me on. I had suspected she was seeing someone else when we were dating and this confirmed it and it was kind of a relief. Especially since we were out together that night too. So anyhow, I said yes, you did. She got this kind of funny look and said “You do know we are intimate, right?” And my heart started racing and I wanted to be funny and smooth and all I could think to say was “God, I hope so, it would be a waste to fly a beautiful girl to Paris and not be.” She smiled but was a still a little confused and said “You don’t care?” So I decided to be honest and told her that actually I cared a lot and then quietly said that it turned me on. She got that look women get when they are sizing up a guy and then she said “I’ve heard about guys like you. You’re weird.” So I asked her if I could see her when she got back and she just giggled and said “Really?” I smiled and said of course and she just said “We’ll see.”

So she went, and apparently had a great time. Later when we talked she told me the last night there they had gone out to dinner and she was all dressed up and she started thinking about how I was back in the US and she was going to fuck this guy and that she had a boyfriend waiting at home for her who knew and she wouldn’t have to make up a lie about what she did and she started to get into the idea.
When she landed she called me from the airport. Her lover had arranged a car service so I asked her if I could meet her at her place. She said OK and so I was waiting when the she got there. I carried her bag inside ;) and asked her how her trip was. When we got inside I gave her a big kiss. She pulled away a little and looked at me and said “I fucked him you know.” I couldn’t really say anything and so she kissed me again and said “I fucked him” and finally I said “I know” and then I kind of led her to her bedroom and we made love.
It took her one more night with him and a quick fling on a business trip to get her mind fully around my cuckoldry, but finally she did and eventually we got engaged and married. So now, five years and nine other guys later we are at an interesting point. She is definitely a loving alpha to my adoring beta. Through my work I got offered an 18 month project in Chicago. It is a great opportunity for me but the only problem is she has a great job that would be tough to replicate there and we don’t want to be there forever. The company will also put me up and fly me home or her there every six weeks for three days. So when I got offered the position we went out to dinner and talked about it, she was incredibly supportive and looked at all the good points for me and us: salary, connections, career advancement etc. As we were walking back to the car she takes my hand and as we are walking goes “OK, I don’t want you to go, but I think it is great for you…. And I guess I can be single for a little while again.” Huge grin.
So Feb 1 we will “separate” and I will move to Chicago while my gorgeous and now unattached wife will remain at home. I can’t wait for her to tell me about the first guy who asks her out or to have her tell me she has to go now since her date is about to arrive or to call home and know she is entertaining someone.
We both know there are big risks ahead, but we have made it this far with being honest with each other and so far I think we can do it.
so sexy story, hope all goes well

sherules said:

Would be nice for her to ring you as she takes her first big cock,descibing how it feels to be stretched and cock driven in deeper than you have ever been,will you end up wanting some of that cock too?

Reactions: xxxeccentric
srx said:
Would be nice for her to ring you as she takes her first big cock,descibing how it feels to be stretched and cock driven in deeper than you have ever been,will you end up wanting some of that cock too?
My wife always called after first round of fucking. As you indicate, to tell the caliber in both size and technique. Since she was always being sent to BBC or 3 or more, I cannot count the times that she checked in, describing in laboratory detail those first fucks of the eve.
Me, "Sounds like better than our best!"
Her, "Oh, yeah!!!"
Me, "A little bit better or...a lot?"
Her, "A LOT BETTER THAN OUR BEST!"

Later, when she brought Polaroids home.
I see. 🧨✨🧨

Before After BW sm.jpg

Reactions: Rbm