New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Her date Thursday turned out to be meeting for drinks. They met at 4:30 at this old hotel in La Jolla to watch the sunset. He unfortunately had plans later that night. Around 7:30 she texted me that she had three glasses of wine, and that I should come meet her for dinner.
I had not seen her before they met. He had already left when I got there and she looked so hot, sexy business suit and super high pumps. She got up to go pee and I could just imagine the other guy having stared at her sexy ass and legs as she was walking just waiting for his chance to fuck her.
They had a great time, it is clear she really likes him. They were kissing a little and then when he left she gave him a huge sexy kiss. Afterwards another patron in the bar apparently saw her and gave her a big smile. So we went to dinner, and I felt so lucky to be with such a hot woman.
So yesterday evening she gets a phone call from him. He invited her to the Nutcracker Ballet on next Friday. I'm going to be in LA for the day but was planning on coming home that night. While she was talking to him she had her foot in my crotch teasing my cock and she gave me a naughty little smile when she said "My husband is going to be in LA, why don't you pick me up here so we don't have to park two cars"
So when she hung up she had a sexy little grin. We have a party we have to go to, I thought it was Friday night and was planning to come home for it. When I told her this she smiled, put her hand on my dick and said "It's Saturday night, and don't worry, I should be home by then."

It is now 6:00 on Saturday morning.
I got home from LA around 10 last night.
Found a note from her in the kitchen "Don't wait up" with a smiley face and a lipstick kiss on it.
Went upstairs and found half a dozen sexy little dresses and pairs of super high heels on the bed. Not sure what she wore, but I'm sure it was really sexy and this made it clear she wasn't planning on bringing him back here.
I kind of started freaking out a little, just thinking about "what the hell am I doing"
I'm sure she looked amazing, and last nights weather was crappy and raining and I just had this image of her looking so hot and him being chivalrous and holding an umbrella for her and her clinging to his arm and how he realizes that he is going to fuck this hot sexy married woman tonight and them going on this date and then him taking her to his house.
and his bed.
and how I'm moving 2000 miles away for 18 months and how she is going to be the hot married girlfriend of two different guys and just thinking about her laying back taking his cock deep inside her.
so i can't sleep now

Very Very Sexy Smoking Hot

Sherules, Please let us know the results as i am about as horny as you are about your Hot Wife. This is good stuff and i hope you were wide awake when she did get home. Shes acting like a 10. okdeacon

So now I know why she drives me nuts ;) and I am madly in love with her.
Yesterday morning I am up had like 10 cups of coffee mostly to give me something to do. Around 8:30 she texts me, tells me to meet her for breakfast at a place in north county. Turns out it is about 2 minutes from his house. So he knew I was out of town. They went to ballet, she loved it. They went out to dinner after. Her being a flirty flirt. Turns out he just finished building a house so of course she told him she'd love to see it, since she loves design (which is actually true). So of course he offered to show her around that very night.
So I get to restaurant, she arrives about 10 minutes later wearing a really shimmery-sparkly dress and super high open toe sexy platform slingback heels. I didn't see her get out of his car, but I'm not sure I mind that right now. Hair pulled up, no make-up other than lipstick. All I can think about is "you look like you just got your brains fucked out" and as I later found out, she did.
So we have breakfast and she tells me all about the ballet (yes, the Nutcracker, and yes, insert bad joke here) and dinner and then his house. All while running her high heel up my leg.
After brunch we have "errands" we have to do, so we actually did a couple on the way home, and then she sends me out while she takes a nap and showers in time for the party we are going to last night. For party she looks amazing, wide leg pants, sexy blouse, heels. Party is about 2 miles from our house, and parking is a pain so we cab it. Party is fun, no I don't tell anyone she spent last night with another man. Her friend who got her to do the benefit party was there tho which kept reminding me all night that Amber had spent the night with a new guy.
Anyhow, we leave party around 11:00, cab pulls up to our house, she leans back and says to me loud enough for cabbie to hear "My husband is working in Chicago, do you want to come in?" and then gives me a naughty smile.
I can barely make it upstairs before I am buried deep in my gorgeous wife's unfaithful pussy.

Awesome dude! Sorry, couldn't help the California surfing reference as your wife is running around all my old stomping grounds.

I am glad that you are both enjoying her adventures and hope you will continue updating us. I totally agree, Sherules.

Yes, that sounds like it was a really hot experience, having breakfast with her, knowing that she had just been with him, then seeing the other guy at the party! Wow! Can't wait to hear more.

Steev, having breakfast with her was incredible. She looked so pretty and in that dress and heels with her hair in a ponytail and only lipstick it was obvious she had been out the night before. Especially since I was in jeans and a sweater. We didn't really talk about her new lover at breakfast, kind of public, but it was clear she had found a new lover. The friend at the party that night was the girlfriend who had gotten her to do the benefit party no her new lover. It would have been super hot to have her new cock there instead but I would have probably exploded from anxiety and humiliation.
We just got back from spending XMas in LA with her mom and her hub so we had the two hours each way to talk in the car.
He had picked her up at our house, she loved that part. Her "serious" BF does too, but she said this felt different since it was a new date. She told me she loved feeling single but married. So they went to the ballet, he was super chivalrous, holding doors etc. Walking in with his hand on the small of her back, that kind of stuff. She giggled that frequently that turned into his hand sliding over her ass too. Her favorite moment of the ballet was during the intermission she went to ladies room. The hall is paneled in mirrors and as she was walking away she could see him just staring after her. So of course she accentuated her walk for his benefit. Since they had not yet been intimate, she loved being a tease, and seeing how he would try to make his obvious arousal a little less obvious.
He took her to dinner at a cute little hidden place a little north of our house but between our house and his. They had a great time at dinner. At one point she told me "He loves that I am married to you. He doesn't get your kink, but then again, sometimes I don't either." (sexy smile, hand on my erection which made it hard to drive for a little bit)
So when he told her about building his house she realized that she wanted to fuck him and that having her first fuck with him while I was in town made her feel safer for some reason. So she told him the house sounds amazing, and that she'd love to see it.
After dinner he didn't even really ask but after they got in his car he just drove to his house. Apparently it is pretty cool, open floorplan, Craftsman style, three bedrooms upstairs. Master suite has view of coast up to Dana Point. Very masculine, which isn't surprising since he is single. And in another naughty tease she told me "It could use some feminine touches"
As a lover he is different from me and from her Dr. I am beta, I'll do anything for her, but she typically leads. I could never bend her over our couch, lift her skirt up and stick my hard cock into her unless she indicated she wanted it. Her steady BF is alpha. He has made it clear he likes her sexy and feminine, dresses, high heels. And she loves that he is alpha and shows her exactly how hot he thinks she is.
Her new guy is apparently intense, not very vocal. After showing her around they were in his bedroom (funny how tour ended there) and he was behind her, just turned her around and started kissing her. Then led her to bed, unzipped her dress and had her lay back. Spent about 30 minutes slowly eating her to a HUGE orgasm and then while she was recovering he slipped condom on and then had his cock at her labia. He is definitely bigger than me, not as big as her steady. And he knows how to use it.
So the next morning she was teasing him "So is that how you seduce all your girlfriends? Bring them up to this amazing bedroom?" And he goes "Actually you're the first, I only moved in about two month ago." So she straddled him and teased him with "Wow, then I'll have to make this memorable" And then he goes "You already have" (she loves his compliments) and then he goes "so does that mean you're my girlfriend now?" So by now she was on top, his cock was inside her and she told me she said "Well, I'm not going to be your wife, so yeah I guess so" Thank god we were stopped in traffic because otherwise I would have veered into the wall.
She told me she wanted to fuck him before I left because she wanted me to know that she had two lovers who knew and "respected" our marriage and so that I wouldn't feel threatened by her dating a new man.
At the time it sounded really sweet, and erotic, but now I am freaking out a little. He obviously knows she is married, and staying that way but it is clear he loves fucking my very married wife and loves that she is his girlfriend.
I have a little over a week left and am a little scared about the future.
My wife now has two guys who adore her. Luckily for me she isn't focused on one guy, so I guess the threat is a little lower. And certainly this guy, as well as her steady will enjoy dating her once I am 2000 miles away.
So this week is going to be spent packing and getting ready. Still turned on, but definitely a little anxious

pretty wild stuff

Man, I don't know how you contained yourself--that's really a hot experience! Her activities on her date sound like she is really into this & is ready to go (or hot to trot, maybe?)

Your description of her evening and subsequent adentures was fantastic. She was really going after him,wasn't she? She seemed to enjoy him putting his hand on her bottom at the ballet. And then she agreed she was his girlfriend! Hot stuff.

I don't think you have toworry about losing her--she seems to enjoy this too much. Good luck, happy new year & keep us informed.

Have you guys considered chastity play while you are away? Think about her fucking her boyfriends while you are locked away. Its one thing to be know about her affairs but not being able to jerk off would take you to another world. Although, I would suspect your work would begin to suffer, HAHAHA! That would be 6 weeks between your sessions with your single wife! She is going to have a lot of dick and a lot of orgasms while you wait, hmmmm.

Great stuff Sherules, you are one lucky man

Very hot story SheRules! Keep it cummin'!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. And I do feel lucky to be married to her. As D-Day nears I find myself veering between arousal and terror and sometimes both at the same time. She has been really sweet this whole week. We've been doing "couple" things all week and getting ready. She even bought me an iPad for my trip.
And she decided to come with me to drop me off, so we leave Sunday and she'll come home on Wednesday. She told me that she wants to make sure that all the hot single women of Chicago know that I am taken. And to answer your question far2easy, I have thought about chastity devices, but only in fantasy. It has never really been our thing and she loves knowing that sometimes when she is out fucking another man her husband is at home jerking off.
Her steady BF is skiing this week with his kids and gets home while we are in Chicago. She has a date with him next Friday, just dinner. I've already caught myself flipping through her dresses wondering what she is going to wear for him and with which pair of heels. Thinking about how he will pick her up here, and how she will be able to bring him back here to "her" place rather than "ours." And I am already kind of wigged out about how I am going to feel. I know I shouldn't be, they've been dating for 10 months already, but now it is going to be different.
She's going to be "separated" and dating. Her husband will have "moved to Chicago."
I do feel safer knowing she has two lovers. Her steady is divorced with three kids he has part time and her new guy apparently travels a lot for work, so in some ways she is the perfect girlfriend for both of them.
It is comforting knowing she is coming with me at least the first few days rather than being like "take a taxi, I have a date"
I just hope I don't freak out next Friday night in some bar knowing she is on her first date as a "single" woman.

Thanks for your very exciting and well written saga of an unfolding cuckold success story. It's a great life you two are living, and I wouldn't be too anxious about it all if I were you. Your wife sounds like she really understands you and has the right attitude (and aptitude) and sex appeal to make things stay hot for everyone, including us readers, for a long time to come. You're in an almost perfect cuckold relationship, I think, and I suspect that you haven't seen anything, yet. You're just working out the protocols and ground rules right now, and she is just getting warmed up because she is figuring this thing out much faster than you are. Like a lot of newly liberated cuckold wives, she's figured out what a good deal a cuckold's wife has . . . that you're her ticket to having an absolutely faithful and loving and supportive husband, and all the hot cock she wants on the side, and she loves you deeply for offering her that. She will repay your loyalty and gift of sexual freedom for her with years of edgy excitement and joy, and she sounds like the perfect little woman to bring you all the fresh creative surprises your poor cuckold heart and dick can handle. Your hot little wife is about to get busy with a lot more than two other men in the next few years, and both you and she are going to absolutely love the ride. My prediction is that she will find and fuck at least six men while you're working in Chicago, and she may even exceed that. . . if you're lucky.

Back when my second wife was at a similar sexual peak and about your wife's age, I was my company's leading project troubleshooter and constantly on call to go put out various fires on large domestic and international projects we had going. The domestic jobs could often be straightened out in a few days or a week or two, at most, but the international projects were much more complicated, and I sometimes got caught overseas for weeks or even months at a time. Having a hot young wife back home who loved to fuck other men sure made my travels more interesting, and my traveling so much made fucking other guys both easy and sexually necessary for her. Fortunately, I was making plenty of money, so I encouraged her not to work and just concentrate on keeping house, taking care of herself, shopping, working out, and amusing herself (and me) sexually with other men. Unfortunately, this was prior to the digital age, and we had neither the internet nor email nor digital cameras and cell phones to communicate with, and my company was so straight laced that we had to make up codes for our correspondence, mostly based around her love of cooking. Everyone in my company management team knew she was a wonderful gourmet cook, so no one was suspicious when she left phone messages like "I sure miss you, honey. I baked four of your favorite pies this week and had to give them all away because you weren't here to eat them. The one I baked Friday was one of my best ever, a thick chocolate cream pie with a huge topping of whipped cream. I know that's your favorite!" Or she'd tell me about "a really succulent fat pork roast I cooked last week and am still snacking on every day this week." I'd practically cum in my pants listening to those messages. She was so incredibly sexy and flirtatious, not to mention accomplished at fucking around on the sly, that guys hit on her constantly, especially male friends from my company when I was out of town, and it excited me so much that I just kept encouraging her to take more lovers and fuck whoever she wanted, the more the merrier as far as I was concerned. For some reason I was totally indifferent to the possible professional or societal consequences, but she wasn't and had outgrown the indiscriminate fucking stage we'd gone through when she was in her early 20s. Though I really missed that phase and had an almost limitless appetite for her sexual escapades, she had come to prefer having a comparatively small stable of reliable and interesting lovers she could fuck as frequently as she liked. At first a few of them knew about me and knew that she had my permission to fuck them, but I preferred that they not know and just think of her as their hot little piece of cheating wife pussy, largely because it kept things more exciting for everyone, I thought, but also because I really enjoyed being around her lovers later without their knowing that I knew they were fucking my wife. I particularly enjoyed her fucking guys from my company, especially guys who worked under me in my division, and her later telling me all about their sexual tastes, perversions, and skills....or lack thereof. It was a curious power play on my part to encourage her to fuck my colleagues knowing they didn't dare say anything within the company for fear of earning my wrath. Anyway, the company had a project that was getting out of hand in Algeria with huge cost overruns, relentless corruption, and government permit problems, and I got assigned to go straighten things out and ended up trapped there for more than eighteen months after the company fired the project manager. Communications weren't very good, either, and our company management was always under suspicion by the Algerian secret police of being CIA spies, so our messages got more and more cryptic and infrequent, but it was apparent after a couple of months that she was doing a hell of a lot of "baking" and "trying lots of new recipes, many of them borrowed from our friends wives." I whacked myself silly thinking about it and wondering whom among our friends she was fucking, and the best I could decipher things (we couldn't even talk openly on the rare phone calls because we were warned that the government there was tapping all of our lines) she had built her stable to eight or nine regular fucks, at least three of whom were black ("I've been experimenting with some truly delicious African recipes, three of which are definitely keepers") and five of whom were four star fucks ("I've eaten at five of the four star restaurants in Dallas since you left, and they all deserved their rating! One left me so full and satisfied that I couldn't even think of eating again for a whole day afterward!"). When I got home, I found out that by the time I had been gone five months, she was fucking eleven guys fairly regularly, none of whom knew about the others and none of whom knew about me encouraging her to do so. She didn't really explain how it happened, either, except to say that the longer I was gone the hornier she got and the more she wanted to get fucked. It just sort of evolved that it took a stable of eleven, she said, to make sure she was getting fucked every day, and getting fucked every day became her goal and sole recreational pursuit while I was gone. Again, she said, she didn't really need that much sex, but it was fun and she thought it was the least she could do for me while I was stranded in "that godforsaken desert with no excitement except what I could generate with my well fucked pussy!" Furthermore, in order to find and select a stable of eleven, she said she'd had to "try out" (fuck) more than twenty men in that first five months. That meant she was finding and fucking one new guy a week for the first five months I was gone, and the fact that she was that aggressive and successful at it while living alone in our home made me very, very proud of my little hot wife, not to mention that it made my dick so hard I practically exploded. On one memorable day in that period she actually fucked five of the guys in a ten hour period, not so much because she needed that much sex, she said, but because "that many of them happened to call me all horny on the same day and I didn't want to disappoint anyone." That day convinced her that things were getting too complicated, though, and she began to phase out some of her least favorite fucks in order to keep those she really liked happy and satisfied. It wasn't unusual, though, she said, for her to sometimes fuck two or even three of her lovers on the same day "when I got lucky and things worked out that way." Still, with natural attrition, lost interest, flakes, fakers, phonies, assholes, a few poor fucks, moves, new girlfriends, suspicious wives, etc., she had to "try out" more that 50 guys in the eighteen months I was gone in order to keep her stable full and satisfying to her. I was so proud of her that I bought her a beautiful black Cadillac convertible with my bonus money when I got home, and I loved watching her taking off for her dates in that, dressed to the nines, make up perfect, more woman than any man deserved. Even after I came home she maintained regular sexual relationships with six of those guys for a few more months and eventually lost interest in two of those. The remaining four she fucked ten or twelve times a month collectively for at least the next five years, as well as fucking the occasional stranger at my urging two or three times a month in order to keep me excited with a new "story," as we called her adventures. I would have preferred her fucking hundreds of strangers anonymously once or twice at most, as she did in our early explorations of the lifestyle, but she insisted on a safer and more satisfying, for her, stable, and I have to say that it worked just fine for both of us for many, many years. After all, she ruled, and I became totally addicted to that edgy excitement I felt when she was out fucking someone and I was left alone in our bed imagining what they were doing and stroking my poor cuckold dick. She was a lot like your wife sounds, so I hope it works for you two, as well. You're a lucky man, and she's a lucky woman, and the two of you are in for a great ride. Thanks for sharing your very exciting story.

Oh man Willy that is so hot. And thanks for the reassurance. It certainly helps to think of things from her perspective, as you so ably put it "having an absolutely faithful and loving and supportive husband, and all the hot cock she wants on the side."
Amber seems similar to your wife, she prefers being the naughty married girlfriend to being a simple cock-slut. I was standing next to her, but not identified as her hub when her new lover asked her out. That was incredible, and I can only imagine how hot it would be to know your employees are quietly fucking your wife "behind your back." Your wife seems like she was a perfectly discreet slut wife. Amber loves that my kink is our secret, she has no interest in outing me as a cuckold, or in openly public humiliation. On the other hand she has no problem telling me about how her new lover has a pool table she can't wait to "try out" or how she just bought a pair of open crotch panties for her date with her steady when we are alone.
Part of our intimacy is her telling me these things, and that is not going to change when we have to do it over the phone rather than in bed and as a cuck I do get a vicarious thrill from her sexual satisfaction. In fact it will probably be hotter to know I am 2000 miles away as she describes how she got all dressed up for her Dr., how she put on her naughty lingerie knowing how much he likes her in it, how she shaved her pussy for him, the sexy little dress she wore and the heels she chose to highlight her ass and legs. How now that she is separated she likes being his girlfriend in public.
Or how her new lover might give her a booty call and she put on a tiny little robe and met him at our door taking him straight to our bed. Or how after he spent all night fucking her married brains out she can't talk to me for too long because she needs a nap because she is going to be the Dr's date for the benefit party he is going to.
I am very glad she is coming with me on Sunday, and am looking forward to a wild ride. I think we'll make it, she knows how much I love her.

Reply part one

Glad you like it, Sherules. One of the hottest things I ever did with my wife was an exception to the rule that worked out wonderfully. When I got back from Algeria, we spent months fucking gleefully while she told me stories about each and every man she'd fucked while I was gone, all 50 of them. She kept a very careful diary of all of them, and for some reason, as you can see from my posts, I was obsessed with knowing exactly how many men she fucked, how many times she fucked them, and how many times they made her cum (denoted with asterisks beside the name). A typical semi-encrypted entry might look like this:

48. James, b, 4x,*******, 1/1/11, 0130-0630, bd, wtr, +++

which translates to her 48th fuck, James, black, fucked 4 times between 1:30 am and 6:30 am on New Years Day, 2011, she came 7 times, he has a big dick and is a three star fuck, that she'd wish to repeat. She usually put a location beforehand, as well, such as home, or Holiday Inn, Oklahoma City, or Sheridan Miami, and sometimes those headers would be followed with as many as 20 or even 30 entries depending upon how long we stayed there and how successful she was at attracting cock. The largest entries were always Las Vegas and Jamaica during her black cock fetish.

I still have one of her earlier diaries with 858 such entries over a seven year period during the 70s. She thought she lost it on one of our vacations in Florida, but I actually stole it and hid it away to jack off to. Maybe only a guy with an accounting background could whack off to ledgers like that, but each of them brings back vivid memories for me. I'm certainly glad I have it now, but she's long gone, and that diary and some really hot nude pictures of her are all I have left.

Anyway, by the time of this story, she'd quit doing such outrageous things, anyway, and was enjoying being a fairly discreetly promiscuous hot wife in an upscale Dallas suburb. We'd chosen our house with care in an area with 2 to 4 acre wooded lots and houses set back from a winding street with entry gates and long curving driveways. It gave her the privacy to have frequent visitors when I was gone without raising too much suspicion, and the neighborhood didn't exactly promote close relationships with out neighbors, anyway. My absolute favorite thing by then was to have her fuck people I knew and tell me about their sexual peccadilloes after the fact, all without them knowing that I knew. It was almost too hot to stand to later meet them at social events with her on my arm and watch them go through the charade of being polite, all while thinking about the last time they fucked her in her ass or had her suck their dick in some parking lot at night. She was a master of discretion and sly flirting and had the uncanny knack of making each of her many lovers think that he was a one-time desperately naughty indiscretion on her part, one that was as hot as a brush fire but could go out on a whim. Men lusted after her with such passion that it was amusing to accompany her anywhere, especially when we attended a social event where there might easily be ten guys in the room she had either fucked, was currently fucking, or wanted to fuck soon. The air was electric with sexual tension, and I gloried in it, as did she. Some of the more intuitive wives instinctively guided their husbands away from her. I just acted oblivious to it all, but beneath that inattentive facade I was as alert as a cat to every little smile, sign, gesture, and conversational tidbit. What was really interesting to me was the laughter and sex when we got home. "God, I thought George was going to break down crying when you ignored him tonight! Did you see that hangdog look on his face?" I'd ask. And she'd reply, "Oh, he loved it. He gets off on abuse, and I can see why. Did you see how ugly his wife looked, the fat cow? He's the one who wants me to fuck him in the ass with a strap on, and I've already pissed in his mouth both times we've met. He loves my ignoring him, trust me, but what he doesn't know is that it's permanent! I have absolutely no interest in seeing him again, though it was kind of fun to watch him jack off while I squatted on his face and pissed down his throat. Can you imagine that? Where do these guys come up with this stuff?" The stories were never ending and fascinating as hell to me, and we fucked like rabbits when she told me about her adventures.

Anyway, back to the story. I was walking out to the mail box on the street one day about two weeks after I got back from Algeria when one of our neighbors came jogging past. He was a handsome older guy in his 50s, very fit and cheerful, and we'd met on a couple of occasions. He was the pastor of one of those large modern interdenominational churches that were springing up around the country at the time, and he had a following of tens of thousands parishioners. He was a former all-American tight end and had played briefly in the NFL before blowing out his knees and coming to Christ. He reminded me of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes types I'd play football against in high school, hypocritical motherfuckers to a man, who'd pray before and after a game but be glad to give you a faceful of cleats every chance they got during the game. This guy's name was Albert and everyone called him Pastor Al. He was charismatic as all hell and exuded the same kind of down home earnestness as Bill Clinton later did, with probably the same amount of sincerity. He must have been doing well financially, too, because he lived next door to us, drove a Mercedes, and his wife drove a bright red two seater Mercedes. She was one of those big hair Dallas women, 40 pounds north of her sexy weight and as self-righteous as they came. Neither of us could stand her. Al, on the other hand, was a quite a hunk of hansome manhood, ripened just right, and he worked at maintaining that image, with his professionally coiffed gray hair and still athletic 6'4, 220 lb frame.

Reply part two

He stopped when he saw me and came over all sweaty and fit. I couldn't help noticing the sizable bulge in his nylon running shorts, but he smiled and stuck out his hand. We made small talk for a minute or so. He said he hadn't seen me in a long time, and I explained that I'd spent the last 18 months in Algeria trying to salvage a pipeline project gone wrong. He nodded, and seemed to hesitate. The silence was awkward. I had my mail in my hands and was ready to head back to the house, but he just stood there looking at the ground.

"Look, Jim, we don't know each other well, but you know I'm a preacher, right?"

I said that I did, and that he must be a very successful one at that. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes, the Lord has been good to me, but I need to ask you about something that's been troubling me for several months. Forgive me if I'm out of line here, and you can tell me to shut up and leave if you want, and I'll never mention it again if you do."

"Sure, Al. What's on your mind?"

"Well, it's about your wife, Jim. Shall I continue?"

I suddenly knew what was coming, and a perverse plan hatched before he had even gotten the first words out.

"What about her, Al?"

"Well, there was a lot of traffic in and out of here while you were gone, Jim, and I didn't know what to make of it. Do you know what I'm talking about? You can tell me to shut up and leave if you want, and I'll never mention it again, but I am a pastor, and I feel obligated to say something in case you want to talk about it."

I couldn't help fucking with him. No use making this too easy on the man. Of course I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I wanted to make him spit it out.

"Talk about what, Al?"

"Well, ugh, your wife, Jim. Nancy. She had lots of visitors while you were gone. I mean LOTS of visitors. Different cars every night it seemed, many of them staying all night."

"Really?"

"I'm sorry to tell you that, Jim. Is there some explanation that I don't know? Family? Colleagues looking after her?
You don't have to tell me, of course, but if you want to talk, I'm available."

I made my decision in a flash, and I almost got a boner when I did. Nancy had just left for the gym and wouldn't be home for a couple of hours.

"Maybe we do need to talk, Al. That's shocking news but not entirely unexpected. Would you like to come up to the house and have a cup of coffee and talk about it?"

He nodded enthusiastically and followed me back to the house. I was pulling a very dirty trick on my wife, but it wasn't the first time I'd done such a thing, and I didn't think she'd be too shocked. We sat down in the living room with some fresh coffee, and I asked him to tell me exactly what he'd seen in my absence. He told me that Nancy had apparently had a LOT of male visitors over the past 18 months, practically a different one every night and many of them stayed the whole night. Some of them were even black and Mexican men, he said, and drove cars that didn't exactly fit in this neighborhood. That, in fact, he said, was how he came to notice that something was amiss.

"Are you having marital problems, Jim? Is there some way I can help? My church provides free marital counseling, you know. Is everything all right with you and Nancy?"

I hesitated.

"This is difficult to say, Al, but you're a preacher so I'm just going to spit it out and trust in your discretion, okay?"

He nodded a little too enthusiastically and my hypocrite meter went off the chart.

"I suspected that something wasn't right after I'd been gone a month or so. I was desperate to get home, but I couldn't get away from that damned job, and her letters got more and more demanding. Either I come home and take care of things or she was going to take care of things in her own way."

"And you took that to mean what?" he asked.

"Well what would you think, Al? Nancy is a very beautiful and highly sexed woman. She stays in perfect shape, works out hard, looks much younger than she is, and has an almost insatiable sexual appetite. She has difficulty going a day without sex, and suddenly I'm stuck in the Algerian desert for 18 months! The threat was pretty clear to me, and it wasn't new, either!"

"So you'd had problems before. Sexual problems."

"That's a fucking understatement, Al, pardon my French."

"Profanity doesn't bother me, Jim. I played in the NFL, after all. You can be frank with me."

I really put on the act then.

"Thanks, Al. That means a lot to me. This has been very hard on me, and I really don't have anyone to talk to."

I swear the bulge in his shorts was twitching with prurient interest, and I knew I had him hooked. He put on his most sincere look and nodded for me to continue.

"Nancy is a fucking nyphomaniac, Al. She always has been and I'm afraid she always will be. I knew that when I met her in college. In fact, that's why I asked her out. A friend had been fucking her and told me how easy she was, and I was horny and the rest is history. Does my language offend you?"

"Not at all, Jim. I fucked a lot of sluts in college and especially when I was playing in the NFL. There are plenty of horny women in the world."

"Really? That shocks me, Pastor. Your wife strikes me as the very picture of Christian virtue. How did you end up with such a woman if you were fucking around so much?"

"Things aren't always as they seem, Jim. Irene may appear to be a picture of virtue, but she has her faults and sins, as we all do. Unfortunately, her way of dealing with the guilt of her earlier transgressions has been to completely sublimate her sexuality into her church work. She's taken the exact opposite path as Nancy, and I'm not sure which path is worse in the Lord's eyes. At least Nancy is still having some joy in her life. Irene and I haven't had sex in two years! She thinks it's dirty and shameful all of a sudden!"

Bingo! I knew that self-righteous bitch was frigid, but I didn't say anything. This was working out like I wrote the script for it.

"Was she always that way, Al? Were there no warning signs for you like there were for me with Nancy?"

"Maybe, but if there were I didn't see them. She was certainly enthusiastic about sex before and after we married, but there was one issue. She always complained that I was too large for her. At first I just thought she meant my weight, but it was my penis she was talking about!"

"Damn! We're such opposites. Nancy always complained that I was too small for her!"

Now the bulge in his shorts was obviously growing. This was anything but a counseling session. This was down and dirty male sexual talk, and it was turning us both on. Me, because I knew where it was going and him because he hoped it was going where I knew it was going.

"Amazing, isn't it?" he said. "That we live right next door to each other for three years now and suffer quietly through completely opposite problems. It's ironic."

"Yeah, I suppose so, Al, but the question in my mind is what to do about it. May I tell you one other thing, the thing that's the absolute hardest thing for me to admit?"

"Well, you've done remarkably well so far, Jim, and I want you to know that I really appreciate your confidence in me and would never betray it in any way."

"Thanks, but here's the thing. I could have stopped Nancy easily long ago or put my foot down or sent her to counseling or something except for one thing: her fucking other men excites me like nothing else in the world. I love being married to a slut. When you told me on the street that there were different cars here every day and some of them stayed all night, it was all I could do to keep from cumming in my pants. Do you think I'm going to hell for being such a pervert, Al? I worry about that a lot, because God help me I love Nancy with all my heart but the more promiscuous she becomes and the more guys she fucks, the more exciting she becomes to me!"

The bulge in Al's shorts was enormous now, so there wasn't a lot he could do or say to refute me, but I was impressed with his reply.

"You know what, Jim? This may surprise you coming from me, but I don't think God gives a shit what we do sexually. I think there's way too much pain caused in this world from thinking He does, and it's not right to feel a lifetime of guilt and shame for something you feel naturally, whether it's being attracted to the same sex or practicing what you and Nancy practice. I actually think you and Nancy are healthier as a couple than Irene and I are!"

You could have floored me with a feather. I looked down at his boner pointedly.

"It looks like you like my wife being a slut, too, Al. Could I ask you a favor?"

He turned bright red and looked down at the turgid lump in his shorts for the first time.

"I knew what she was doing, Jim. I spied on her for the whole time you were gone. I even became a peeping Tom and watched her with a couple of guys. She was pretty blatant about it. I've lusted after your wife for more than a year now, and I can't stand the sight of my fat cow of a wife Irene. Do you think God will forgive me for all of that?"

I laughed and said, "I hope you're right. I hope he doesn't give a shit what we do sexually because you and I are in deep shit if he does."

He smiled and asked what the favor was I wanted.

"I'd like to look at you cock. I'd like to see how big it is. I'd like to compare it to my own."

"In other words, you'll show me if I'll show you?"

Reply part three

We both laughed, but he stood up and dropped his shorts and jock to his knees and his big boner stuck out at a sixty degree angle twitching in the air. I did the same and my boner was rock hard and reaching for the sky.

"Oh to be young again," he said.

"Oh to be hung like that," I replied.

We stood there admiring each other for a moment, then he stepped closer and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it.

"Man, it's been a long time since I could get that hard!" he said.

I grabbed his massive dick and stroked it slowly, both us standing there in my living room stroking each other's cocks and smiling.

"And I'd kill to have a dick that size," I said.

Just then we heard Nancy pull into the driveway. Leave it to her to show up at the most inappropriate time. We both tucked our cocks away and sat down, trying to hide the evidence in the way we sat.

Nancy came charging through the door, saying, "I got all the way to the gym and realized I forgot my damned workout bag!"

She was wearing one of those sets of black leotards with a pink upper with a thong that ran up her butt crack. She obviously had on no bra, and that outfit screamed with primate mating accents. Her ass was spectacular on any day, but in that outfit, it screamed "Fuck me, fuck me!" to all observers. She saw us sitting on the couch and stopped in her tracks.

"Oh sorry, pastor, I didn't know you were here!" She looked genuinely embarrassed. Neither of us stood. Neither of us dared.

"Honey, do you remember when we stayed in the Holiday Inn on Key Largo that last time?"

She looked confused, then it dawned on her. I had brought an older man, a charter boat captain, back to our room to meet my wife that evening after fishing with him all day . She had been getting ready for dinner and just come out of the shower and was wearing a terry cloth robe. Without ado of any sort, I had said, "Honey, this is Bob. I've been fishing with him all day and caught some nice fish. I promised him a nice tip. Bob's wife left him a year ago, and he hasn't been laid since. Would you show him your pussy, please?"

Talk about shock and awe! Bob had tried to leave the room he was so embarrassed, but he couldn't take his eyes off Nancy. Nancy looked embarrassed, too, then she shrugged and dropped her robe to the floor, laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Come on, Bob. Let's fix that problem, but Jim I think Bob and I could have more fun if you left for awhile."

I did, and they did and we still got cards from Bob regularly. It was the most exciting thing that ever happened to him. Nancy later told me that it was one of the dirtiest tricks I'd ever played on her, but she loved it, too. Now it was Al's turn.

Nancy got that sly smile of hers and nodded toward Al.

"Same problem?" she asked.

"Same solution?" I replied.

She looked at Al for a moment, smiled, and said, "Oh well. There's more than one way to workout, I guess. Give me five minutes, please."

Al was clueless but hopeful, I think. Nancy ran up the stairs, her leotard screaming down at us mere mortals.

"God, she's beautiful!" he said. "What was that all about?"

I poured us another coffee and said we should quickly finish our discussion while she was gone. He said he was a little embarrassed to have said as much as he had and didn't know what was left to say. I told him there wasn't anything we needed to say, but there was still something we needed to do.

"I'm not really gay, Jim. I just wanted to feel another man's cock, that's all."

"Me neither. I don't want anything else from you either, but I would be honored if you'd fuck my wife with that big dick of yours. I think she'll love it, and I think we can all make each other very happy."

Just then Nancy walked down the stairs stone naked except for a pair of four inch fuck me pumps, grabbed Al by the hand and led him off up the stairs, her first with that fine ass sashaying in his face. He looked back over his shoulder once at me and was beaming like a kid at Christmas.

Thus began one of my favorite relationships of all time for me and my wife. Al turned out to be a thoughtful and considerate friend and a devoted, respectful, and extremely virile lover for Nancy. His daily jogs often ended up at our backdoor after that, and though he was in his fifties, once he got his choo choo running it could go for hours. Nancy loved it, and they fucked regularly for the next five years until we moved. He also looked after her when I was on business trips and sometimes even sent her parishioners of his who desperately needed her special kind of therapy. Al was a winner in every sense of the word, and I never had a single second of regret for giving him my wife to use.

Reactions: bobstudio83
Willy, that is so hot. I'm not quite where I could offer Amber but I really hope she does find a supportive long term lover like that. Who knows with her current two!
Well, we’re here. And Oh My God how do people live here, it is cold! Actually the city is fun, we are in a studio apartment in a big building near Rush street. Work has been settling in and Amber has been exploring a little so she knows where my grocery store and dry cleaners etc is. Luckily the gym is in the building!
The last week has been kind of a whirl with packing and getting ready to “separate.” We went to a New Years Eve party with a bunch of friends. She wore the same dress and heels as she did when she slept with her new BF. So all night I was looking at her impossibly sexy legs and heels and thinking about him fucking her and how she is going to be someone else’s girlfriend in a week. After the party we drove home, had a great talk. I admitted to her that I loved her infidelity but that part of me still wished that we had the kind of relationship where we didn’t do that. I know that sounds petulant and petty but it wasn’t. I was just nervous about going and she understood and we talked about nervousness about the next 18 months. We had a great talk and at one point she told me that part of why she loved me so much was that I was strong enough to know that she had cheated on every boyfriend she’d had but that I was able to love her for who she is and to not fight against that part of her. I kind of smiled since even if I had wished that I was going and she would stay faithful, it is kind of hard to argue with 5 years worth of cuckolding. So at that point she had started slowly stretching out her long sexy legs, pointing her toes in her heels, putting her legs across my lap. It had the effect she was looking for.
And then she surprised me by shifting in her seat (we were parked at home now, and it was about 1:30 am) unzipping me and taking my hard dick in her mouth. She is an excellent cock-sucker and she teased me a little with her tongue. I was nervous at first, we were in our driveway not the garage, but she is so good and pretty soon I was cumming. She took it all in her mouth. Sitting up eyes sparkling she just smiled at me, smoothed her dress down and got out of the car. We walked inside and then she turned and kissed me and shared back with me all of my own cum. I was surprised to say the least. She was obviously turned on and it was a thrill to see her like that. She headed upstairs and I followed, taking full advantage of letting her go first by staring up at her amazing ass. We got up to our room and she was undressing me, not letting me undress her. She had me totally naked and since I had just cum in her mouth I was limp, maybe semi-hard. She giggled, sat back on the bed, legs crossed, one heel dangling. “Hmmmmmm J certainly didn’t react like that when i took his clothes off!” Embarrassed silence from me. Naughty smirk “I was planning on wearing this on my date with Dr. M on Friday… Are you going to be the only one who can’t make love to me when I wear this dress?”
And then I had lift off and she had a triumphant look. Sex was wonderful and she did cum. Afterwards she quietly whispered how much she loved me and then that she was going to miss me. I said really? And she snuggled in and said yes, really.
So now we are here, Sunday night we had dinner with a cousin of hers and her fiancé, last night was with my boss and some of our team and tonight we are having dinner with a couple who live on my floor. Amber and the wife hit it off at the gym. She told me she explained how we were separating and I asked her for clarification and she told me she explained how I was here for work and how Amber had to stay home and how nervous she is about being apart and how she has heard that the distance can be really hard and how she’d love to know that I have friends in town and how she would know who they are…. Oh, and she’s leaving all the stuff she brought with her in the closet so that she can “pack light” when she comes back.
Anyhow, gotta run, time to go to the gym and shower before dinner!

Sounds like you are getting ready for a great experience, Sherules! I can't wait to hear how things go from here.

Well, we survived her first date as a "separated" woman. Or I guess more accurately I survived it. Since I have nothing better to do I stayed at work late on Friday and finished organizing my desk and getting everything in place for Mondays meetings. Amber called around 9:00 local time (7 for her). She was just getting home, she'd had a kind of long day but she'd had time during the day to go get a mani-pedi and she was really excited for her date. She told me she missed me, that the house seemed a little lonely without me home we chatted for a little longer and then she said "oh wow, it is late, Dr. M will be here in about half an hour and I need to get ready. I'll call you tomorrow morning. Love you." And then she hung up. Not surprisingly I couldn't do much useful work after that so I walked home, which took about half an hour. And was really cold. She had told me she was wearing the same sparkly dress and heels that she wore for J and on NYE so I was imagining her in that the whole way home and imagining him taking her to what is now "her" bedroom and fucking her all night.
Yesterday she called me around 2:30 in the afternoon. They had gone out to a romantic dinner at a little place down by the ocean. She admitted it felt different going out with him with us being “separated” and me being 2000 miles away. After dinner they went dancing but she told me that after a couple of songs he pulled her close, told her he hadn’t seen her in nearly a month and wanted her all to himself. Naturally she agreed. He took her home and they barely got in the front door before he had her dress over her hips and was teasing her clit with his fingers. So he basically carried her up two flights of stairs to our bedroom. And then she giggled and said “well, all three of you guys seemed to like me in the dress as much as out of it” He had carried her to our bedroom, and layed her down on the bed. She was on her back, legs spread wide and he just stripped off, he was already hard. He put his cockhead at her labia and she reached down to guide him in. In a total cuck move I had to ask her if she missed his big cock over the past month and when she said “yes, it felt sooooo good” I felt a pang of jealousy. Neither of them lasted long and then she told me she did a naughty little strip tease for him and then cleaned his cock off with her mouth and that soon he was ready to go again and this time he made sure to fuck her properly. And then again yesterday morning.
Yesterday they went out for breakfast and he asked her what “separated” meant to her. She told him we were definitely married, that I was here for work and that she loved me and how this is a temporary job for me and that we had no plans to split up but that “separated” is easier to say than “my husband is in Chicago and I am dating a gorgeous doctor while he is away.” He told her that was a relief since he had been on the other end of a divorce and if there were problems with us he would have told her to focus on us and he would back off. But since that isn’t the case he is perfectly happy to fuck her anytime she wants. By this time they had finished but not paid and she gave him a super sexy smile and said “how about now?” So she took him back to our place and they apparently didn’t even make it past the living room but instead he fucked her on our couch. He had just left and she was still naked when she called me yesterday.