New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good stuff. Enjoy her totally. It will a hot ride and she will have a chance to really spread her wings (her Legs as well). You wont have to worry about her sweet little pussy being neglected. Who knows what she might do but one thing for sure she loves you and your marriage is in no danger. Just the opposite,she will love you more and you two will be stronger. Now admit it you like the this deal to the max. You are a very lucky man and so is she a lucky lady. Her lovers will be able to drop by amy time she wants one of them to. Congratulations. Do a fantastic job at work and be very seccessful. ENJOY your sexy Hot Wife. okdeacon

Outstanding entries...please keep us posted!

Sherules, it sounds like things are really progressing well with Amber and your new living situation. You must be proud and excited at how well she has embraced things. I too think she is just getting started and things will really take off! Good luck!

My wife's BF moved into our guest house for about three months when he was between apartments. It was so incredibly hot when I was away on business knowing he was there for her. You're in for one hell of a ride! Enjoy it.

Hey all, so I got my flight for my first trip home, heading home morning of Feb 11 and returning on red-eye night of Feb 14. Yay.
So did anyone see the front of the New York Times home section yesterday? There was an article about cheating and fucking in the marriage bed. Basically it says that is nearly a guaranteed divorce (they skipped the cuck side of things). So we are having a meeting yesterday, start is delayed, one of the guys is reading the paper while we wait. He is typical, "I'd kill her" "I'd burn the bed" etc. Another guy has a 5 yo, 3 yo and 4 month old twins, he says "If my wife had three and a half hours to fuck someone else I'd be pissed, I haven't had time to even take a crap alone in 5 years" which was hilarious. I just kept thinking about Amber fucking in our bed and how much it pushes my buttons, I guess the difference is I get off on it.
So then, about an hour later, I get an email from her with a link to the article and a note that says "I'm sooooo glad you're my husband!" with a smiley face.
She hasn't had a chance to use our bed again, but yesterday was a spectacular weather day. J called her and they played tennis in the afternoon (she played in HS and two years in college so she'd pretty good) but she had to go back and cover a case so they couldn't do anything more except make out a little in the parking lot after playing. But he certainly got a good look at her legs and tight body. They might be able to get together Sat night, but she is covering for her job and sometimes cases get busy.
Last night she called me and we talked about the article. She got this super sexy husky voice and was telling me she was glad I liked her cheating on me in our bed and then she asked if i was getting hard, which i was. She told me to take my dick out and play with it and she started telling me how she loved knowing i loved her while she fucked her boyfriends. How she felt safe knowing I loved her while Dr. M took his big cock and slowly slid it up and down her married pussy. How she can't wait for J to fuck her in our bed so that all three of her men will have had her there.
And pretty soon she had me cumming in my hand.
Here's hoping for Saturday night.

Reactions: bobstudio83
Woo Hoo, go Bears!
Saturday night Amber did get called in to work and had to cancel dinner with J. He told her to call him after she was finished. She texted him around 10:30. He called her right back and he had gone out with a couple of friends of his downtown. He wanted her to come meet him and after a little while she agreed. She was wearing scrubs, so she headed home, quick change and then she took a cab. She apparently put her hair up, pulled on a stretchy (and yes very clingy) knit dress and open toe sling back heels. The dress is black with sort of silvery flecks throughout it. It has a kind of high neck, but a low back (so no bra) and long sleeves, and shows her body off amazingly. She got there and he was with three other guys. J bought her a drink and they hung out for a little bit. Amber told me it was fun hanging out with his friends, the other guys were pretty cool. She saw one guy notice her wedding ring but he didn't say anything and as she told me she didn't feel like bringing our marriage up lol.
At one point she got up to pee and when she got to back of the bar she turned around and saw J just staring at her. She said at that point she realized as nice as his friends are, she didn't really feel like staying out ☺. So when she came back she whispered to him that she wanted to go. She told me that she said “If you’re going to make me your booty call, take me home and make me your booty call.” And yes, that got me hard.
In the bathroom she had taken her panties off, so when they got outside and were making out by his car he had his hand under her dress and realized she was naked underneath. He drove her home to our house since it was a lot closer than his. They started making out in the driveway and she thought it was funny that they actually did fog the windows up. When they got to the door while she was getting her key out to open it he was behind her and had one hand inside her dress cupping her tits and the other had her dress up over her hips and he was caressing the inside of the thighs. She told me that she thought about that article with and cheating in the marriage bed and she said she loved knowing that I got off on it and it made her even more excited for that night. They got inside and she told me she didn’t even bother turning the lights on downstairs, she just led him to the stairs. When they got to the second floor (where our office and guest room is) he basically pinned her to the wall and was making out with her and was fingering her from behind. She loves that she drives him wild, I am very beta, and wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that, and Dr. M is very alpha, but doesn’t lose control much.
So they went upstairs to our bedroom. She let him take her dress off, so she was in only her heels at this point. She stripped him down and she took him in her mouth. She was afraid he wasn’t going to last long (and since she was telling me this on the phone I was trying not to JO too fast too) so she layed him back on our bed. He tried to pull her onto him but she stopped him and told me she said “If I’m going to be your booty call, I make the rules”! She then took a condom our and rolled it on to him. We never had condoms in the house, I asked her where she got one and she told me she bought them! She then got on the bed and straddled him and slowly let him enter her. We have a framed standing mirror in our bedroom, and they just happened to be positioned right that she could look down their bodies and see his cock in her from behind and she told me “now I know why you loved seeing that.” So she had one small climax and then he stood up with his cock still deep inside her and turned them around so she was lying on her back. At first he was standing, but then he climbed on the bed and started seriously fucking her. She told me she realized she was lying in our bed, legs spread, feet in the air with her heels on getting her brains fucked out and I knew and loved her for it and she just had a huge orgasm. She told me she could feel her pussy clenching and unclenching on him. She knew I was stroking my cock while she was telling me this and so she finished me by saying in her husky sexy voice “I knew that I was such a lucky slut to know that my husband would be playing with himself when I told him that my boyfriend fucked me in our bed”
She doesn’t have a firm date with either of her BF’s for the next few days, but I am going to be jerking off to that for a while.

Very hot, you are a very lucky man. Not many get the pleasure of cucky phone sex.

Very nice--that's one hot tale--just as your wife is one hot tail!!

The image of her removing her panties and then letting him play under her dress is overwhelming-- i probably would have cum when she said that.

The part about her ring being noticed is sexy too.

Help!
I know I shouldn't freak out about this, and it probably seems minor but it kind of bugs me. J asked Amber to be his partner in a mixed doubles tennis league at his club. I know it shouldn't matter, I mean it isn't like he hasn't already fucked her.
When she told me it seemed OK but I got nervous. She told me she is lonely without me home and wants something to do that isn't just sex. I know I should trust her, if she is going to leave me a stupid tennis match isn't going to be the reason.
I guess it bugs me because it is "girlfriendy." They start up on Feb 2 so we'll see how I do until then. J is out of town this weekend and she is dating Dr. M on Saturday night. I don't want her to feel trapped, or bored, or resentful and I know that if she wanted to bail on us there would be TONS of other opportunities. So I trust her. And besides, she looks really cute in her tennis whites and I'm sure she'll make sure J has plenty to check out!

I think I see where you are coming from Sherules. The sex is one thing but you are feeling a bit threatened about her maybe hanging out and them getting to know each other better where feelings could begin to develop. She will be making memories with him that are not sexual and not a sexual turn on to you. Could it be that you don't fear any number of sexual affairs she may have but worry about her having an emotional affair?

Welcome to the roller coaster, amigo! When you have a hot young wife that everyone wants to fuck and you're not around to keep things in line, it just gets edgier and edgier. You can learn to love the edge, but once you give her control . . . and boy does she ever have control at this point . . . you're on a ride you can no longer control. Just when you think you have things just like you like them, something major changes. It could be a new hot man who doesn't quite match your fantasy for her or behavior on her part that doesn't match your fantasy, either. What can a poor cuckold do? You wanted it; you got it. She's in the driver seat, and you're not even in the car. Learn to enjoy the edge, because you ain't seen nothing yet.

Willy, I know you're right. She dated Dr. M last night. It is still too early for me to call home but they were only going out for dinner. There is a new place in North County he was taking her so she'll probably still be at his house. Apparently the place has a reputation as being very popular with the recent divorced crowd in up there so she teased me on the phone with "I'll have to look good so that some slutty cougar doesn't try to steal him" I kind of didn't think and said "Jeez, you make it sound like he's your boyfriend" and she got that low husky sexy in control voice and she goes "He IS my boyfriend.... and we both know you love it."
We stayed on the phone for another 15 minutes or so and she took every chance to say things like "Maybe I should wear this dress for my boyfriend" or "Which heels do you think my boyfriend will like?" And then finally "Well, baby, my boyfriend will be here in about half an hour so I have to go take a shower."
Of course I hung up and jerked off.
About half an hour she called back and was very sweet on the phone, almost like she felt bad for rubbing the phrase in. She told me what she was wearing and then the doorbell rang and she signed off with "Oooh, my boyfriend is here, goodnight, I'll call you tomorrow."
I'm glad she is dating two guys, doing this with one guy would drive me insane!

re

So she went, and apparently had a great time. Later when we talked she told me the last night there they had gone out to dinner and she was all dressed up and she started thinking about how I was back in the US and she was going to fuck this guy and that she had a boyfriend waiting at home for her who knew and she wouldn’t have to make up a lie about what she did and she started to get into the idea.
When she landed she called me from the airport. Her lover had arranged a car service so I asked her if I could meet her at her place. She said OK and so I was waiting when the she got there. I carried her bag inside and asked her how her trip was. When we got inside I gave her a big kiss. She pulled away a little and looked at me and said “I fucked him you know.” I couldn’t really say anything and so she kissed me again and said “I fucked him” and finally I said “I know” and then I kind of led her to her bedroom and we made love.

Willy, you're right about the ride. After I posted Sunday I was so jumpy I could barely sit still. All I could think about was her in her sexy little dress watching the sunset with him and then having dinner as his girlfriend and then him taking her to bed and pushing that big cock deep inside my wife's married pussy.
I ended up going to the gym for about an hour and then on the way back up to my studio I ran into the wife of the couple that Amber met. They were having friends over to watch the football games and she invited me to join them. I had my phone with me and was trying not to stare at it while we were chit-chatting. She asked how the split was going and if it was tough on Amber to be alone and all I could think about while talking to her was "I wonder what she would think if she knew that Amber spent last night with her legs spread and her lover's cock pounding her pussy?"
So I went into my apartment, showered, ate breakfast, tried to read the paper, watched the pre-game blab-fests and then FINALLY at 1:00 my time (11:00 her time) Amber called. She apologized for being kind of rough with the whole boyfriend thing. I admitted the only thing that scared me was that she'd actually find someone to be her real boyfriend during this "separation." She reassured me that she wasn't interested in that and how what she loves about her infidelity in our marriage is that with both Dr. M and with J she gets to be the princess, she gets to dress up and be taken out but she knows she has me for her emotional needs. (It looks worse written down!). Then she said "lots of couples have phone-sex when they are separated. Pause. It's just now, you're the only one having phone-sex" (sexy giggle)! We talked for another fifteen minutes about us, and our relationship and finally I said "Honey, you were right. He is your boyfriend...pause...and I do love it." She got her sexy voice on and asked "You do?" I told her yes. And she asked "Do you need to cum darling? Have you been hard all night while your wife cheats on you?" I told her yes, I needed to cum. "Are you going to cum while I tell you about how your wife went on a date and then fucked her boyfriend last night?" And then she made me ask her to tell me.
The dress she had told me about the night before, it was this really sexy black silky dress. I call it her "post-it" dress since it looks like the whole thing is made out of black post-it notes. Spaghetti straps, mid-thigh. VERY sexy. She wore it with red velvet round toe pumps, 5 inch heel with a slight platform. I'm surprised Doc could keep his eyes on the road enough to drive. Anyhow, the place he took her is this new place at a resort in north county. Apparently AMAZING view over the pier and ocean. Loveseats, fire-pit, very romantic. Dinner was standard So Cal, fresh local stuff, fish, steak etc etc. As they were leaving they ran into a couple he knew. Amber LOVED the wife checking her out. They took the coast back down toward his house. On the way there is a spot on the bluff you can pull in and hear the waves crash. He has a convertible Porsche which he drove that night. So they had pulled over and were making out and Amber had her hand on his cock and she was feeling him get hard in her hand and loving stroking it and so she leaned over and started giving him a blowjob in the car.
At this point she asked me "do you want to cum now or should I tell you about going back to his house?"
I asked her if he came in her mouth and she said no so I told her I wanted to hear more and she teased me with "you're right, you DO love it"
So they got to his house, got inside and he pretty much stripped his clothes off and put her hand on his cock and kissed her neck and told her he'd love it if she finished what she started. So she basically squatted down, still in her dress and heels and sucked his cock.
"Did he cum?"
"Uh huh"
"In your mouth?"
"Uh huh....remember baby, he IS my boyfriend"
I was sooooo close to cumming but I had to hear about his cock fucking my wife so I was barely able to hold out but I did.
They had a drink and were walking around while he recovered. She wouldn't let him undress her and she kept teasing his cock with her hands and eventually his cock started hardening. They were making out by now and she was stroking his cock and he had her dress over her hips and then slid her panties off. He kneeled in front her to get them off her legs and as he did so he started kissing and licking her pussy.
"Baby, it felt soooo nice since the last time you were in that position you were licking his cum out of me. It felt kind of naughty to be there with the man who put it there"
She told me that thought gave her a little climax.
And reminded her she wanted to be fucked, not just eaten.
She led him to his bedroom basically by his cock and when they got there she directed him to the chair he has in there, sat him down and still in her dress, straddled his legs. He was hard she was wet and so she just slowly sat down on his cock facing him.
As soon as he was fully buried, she had a real orgasm. And then he slid her dress over her head, and was sucking on her tits while she rode his cock. Eventually he stood up with her still on him and walked to the bed.
She told me she realized her heels were still on and she said it made her feel sexy and slutty. I told her she was a slut. She giggled and said "You like it. You like it so much you're stroking your dick while your slutty wife tells you about how another man fucked her with her heels on"
"Do you want to cum?"
"Uh huh"
"Tell me what you're thinking about"
So I told her I was thinking about her in her red velvet heels straddling his cock and letting it push into her and how tight she must feel on him.
She admitted she was playing with herself thinking about me stroking myself over her infidelity.
So I asked "Did he cum inside you?"
"Ask me again"
"Baby, did he cum inside you?"
When she answered yes I couldn't hold out any longer and I sprayed. She had her own little climax too.
We talked a little longer and then hung up and then I went down the hall to watch the playoff games. Not surprisingly I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the games, which being in Chicago I guess was a good thing.
I know I am on a hell of a ride, and I do realize that I'm definitely coming close to touching the wire, but so far at least we seem to be on the ride together.

Very sexy stuff! She's such a tease, and you must love it. I sure as hell do. As strange as it sounds, one way to control things when you're not in control anymore is to encourage her to find a few more lovers. The more men she's fucking, the less control any one of them has on her, and the more she begins to realize not only how free she is but what an increased appetite for sex she's developed. That's when things really get interesting for you because you're in less danger of losing her than ever, and she's beginning to realize that the power of her pussy is endless over men. If you're really lucky, she'll begin to initiate some truly adventurous and exciting encounters and they'll only partially be for her own pleasure. She'll start to understand what gets you off and fuck and suck strangers simply because she knows the stories will drive you nuts. That's when you hit your stride as a hot wife/cuckold couple, and that ride can last for decades and tens if not hundreds of strange cocks getting off in your wife's holes. At that point your relationship with her is a winner for everyone. She gets to fuck around with any man or woman who catches her fancy, they get some fine married pussy with no strings attached, and you get to jack yourself blue listening to her stories, which she begins to tailor to your desires, as well. You're very fortunate to have a wife who will not only fuck around but tell you about it in detail later. That's a wonderful edge to walk, isn't it, and now that she's a player in that game, it doesn't take anything but honesty on your part to get her to refine the game to such a degree that you're almost constantly in a state of arousal simply imagining what she either is or might be doing anytime she's not with you. In fact, that's stage two of the hottest sort of relationship, when she's become a woman who can discreetly fuck a total stranger in a totally unlikely place in minutes and bring you the evidence in her pussy just for the hell of it. A true pussy commando who strikes without warning, even when you're home or at work back in town. Once she acquires such skills, you can never quite be sure what the hell she's doing when she's not with you, and it only takes a few of those commando fucks to put you on the permanent razor's edge of desire and expectation. Just wait until the first time you're not expecting anything at all, thinking she's off buying groceries or gone to the hairdresser and she comes home with that evil glint in her eye and leads you off to the bedroom and sits on your face while telling you how she just fucked some gorgeous black man in a car wash or some 18 year old surfer in the back seat of your car while parked in a beach parking lot. Next time you're feeling a little insecure, tell her you think you'd feel more secure about all of her fucking around if she were fucking a few more men or simply fucking a stranger once in awhile for the hell of it to dilute the emotional impact for you of her having boyfriends with whom she's becoming emotionally as well as physically involved. Tell her you're excited by her becoming a slut once in awhile, not just another man's girlfriend. Plant some seeds in her head and watch them grow. The more she fucks, the more she'll want to fuck, and she's getting quite a bit of good fucking right now. Capitalize on that and move her on to phase two of the slut evolution regime: daylight commando cock raids. You're in for a lot of fun with this woman. Enjoy the ride.

A crazy hot time to be had, but I have a couple questions maybe I missed it along the line. She is taking loads in her pussy so I assume she is on birth control and how would you feel if she told you she was pregnant during this time.

This is great hot stuff!

Thanks guys. To answer far2easy, she is on the pill. Dr. M fucks her bare, but so far with J she has used condoms although I think she is pretty soon going to ask him to get checked out. He had been in a long term relationship, they ended when he was building his house and right now he isn't seeing anyone else.
Willy, as for the pussy commando, the poor thing has been working so hard this week. She is doing great with her work, her territory broke their single month record in January but she has been doing 18 hour days. She was supposed to see J Thurs and then last night but she had to break both dates because she was covering cases. So it has now been over a week without her "cheating"!
Their tennis league starts up on Wednesday and then they are supposed to go out to dinner after.
We've talked about the whole "boyfriend" thing. She was concerned that I might interpret it to mean that there is more than just dating and fucking. She and Dr. M have talked about their relationship and he has made it clear that he is very fond of her and finds her incredibly attractive, but that he just got divorced and is not looking to settle down and that he likes that Amber is married and "playing" (although he LOVES the idea that she is "separated") so that he can fuck her without worrying about "where things are going." J is apparently traveling a lot, his last GF got pissed because he was building the house and traveling so he never had time for her. Amber has made it clear to him she is married and staying that way and he is enjoying "no strings sex". We talked about her either having another BF or doing a quickie but like your wife Willy, she prefers to have her two serious BF's.
She had gotten home from work around 2am her time this morning she called around 7am for her and we chatted for a little while and then she went back to bed. Her mom came down for brunch and shopping today and then she got to sleep around 8 her time. On the phone before she went to bed she was teasing me that she felt so bad standing up her BF and did I think he would forgive her? I asked her how she planned to make it up to him. She started telling me this really hot story about how he has a pool table at his house and how she probably should get dressed up and go over to his house to apologize. She told me that it was rainy today in SD so maybe she should just put on her black pumps and rain coat and head over to his house to tell him sorry. I asked her what her husband would think and she giggled and said "Oh, he's such a sweet guy, he knows I sometimes need a little more, he totally understands" and then she goes "Well, actually we're separated right now, we still love each other very much, but he is in Chicago and I'm dating J" So I said "does your husband know you have a boyfriend?" and she goes "Well, I'm dating two wonderful guys right now, and yes my husband knows."
I was so hard and I so wanted to cum so I asked if J would invite her in. "Of course, and he would offer me a glass of wine too." Would you accept? "Of course darling, it would be rude not to. Besides, I want to see the look in his eyes when he takes my coat and sees I have nothing underneath"
"How does he react?"
"He's a gentleman, but his eyes and something else both get big" giggle
and then she goes "I'm curious about his pool table, I wonder if any one has beaten him on it"
(She know the basics but is not any good at it)
"He offers to play me, and I just barely lose"
What is his prize?
"darling, he turns me around and bends me over and he takes your wife on his pool table"
With that I came. And she felt happy she could "take care of me long distance."
Amber didn't actually go over there tonight, she has an early case tomorrow and she was exhausted, but I'm pretty sure Wednesday night she is going to try to christen his table for real.
I'm down one month and so far the two guy things is working out pretty well, and I get to head home in 10 days so I can't wait to fuck her myself.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I can hear your excitement. You are a lucky guy.

Wish you the very best!

so first off, FUCK THIS WEATHER SUCKS. I have now been in the coldest weekend in 40 years and now the third worst storm ever in Chicago. Why the fuck do people live here?
OK, now that is done.
Amber and J had their first tennis mixed doubles match last night. They won in three sets. She met him straight from work at his club so nothing too much going on but she made sure she looked good :)
Other couple were nice, the didn't really know J at all, so talk was pretty casual. Afterwards they headed straight to his house. The original plan was to go out for dinner but smart boy stopped off and got sushi before he went to meet her so he had dinner all taken care of.
So they got back to his house and he poured her a glass of wine. She told me she made him give her the tour again and when they got to his bathroom she just reached in and turned the shower on. He apparently got a smile immediately! He has a dual shower, two sprayers. So they both got in and she soaped him all up and then she kneeled down and took him in her mouth. She had given him quickie sucks before but he had never cum in her mouth and so she told me she wanted to get him to cum in her mouth. Apparently he tried to pull out telling her "oh god im going to cum" and she let the tip out, smiled at him and said "I know, i want you to"
She told me that was too much for him and she barely got him back in her mouth when he came.
She then kicked him out of the shower and finished up while he got dinner out. She didnt feel like putting her work clothes back on so she put his bathrobe on, but her heels. She told me she didnt want her feet to get cold but I think there was another reason :)
So they had dinner, drank some more. Talked, she carefully made sure that he knew that although she was his tennis partner, and was clearly going to fuck him, that he knew she was married, happily. Apparently dinner was fun, she likes spending time with him. After they ate she teasingly challenged him to a game of pool. Of course she had to even the playing field by letting her robe "accidentally" open. Not that it mattered, he still beat her lol. After he won they were making out pretty seriously and he boosted her to sit on the table. She dropped his sweats and was stroking his cock and he just laid her back on the table. He did roll a condom on and then he was rubbing his cock on her pussy and then they were fucking.
She couldn't really get into it since the angle was wrong and she kept worrying she was going to stain his table or tear it with her high heel.
He pulled out and so she pretty much took him by his cock and led him to his bedroom. This time he handed her the condom and she put it on him herself. They both got into bed, she actually took her heels off, and this time the angle was very good. She likes that with the condoms she doesnt get messy, but she misses that cum feeling too so my guess is J is going to be going bare soon too. Especially since she seems to be his only GF right now. This morning she didn't have time for a morning quickie, he had a 6:40 flight, so they got up around 4:30. He is getting back Saturday afternoon but Dr. M doesnt have his kids this weekend so they are going out Sat night. J also invited her to a super bowl party a friend of his is having so she is probably going to go to that.
I can't wait to get home a week from today and fuck her sweet married unfaithful pussy myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.