New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got off the phone with Amber. She went up to LA last night to visit her mom, stayed up there. My M-I-L is a pretty hot older woman who after finding out about what Amber and I do married a guy who she occasionally cuckolds. Apparently her mom had a first date with a new younger boy-toy on Thursday. Amber teased me with "we went out to dinner, talked, you know about boyfriends and stuff." I don't know why but I kind of fell into the "friend" role and said "I heard you and your hub are separated, are you dating?" She giggled and replied "Yeah, he needed to do some stuff. I still love him totally, but he is in Chicago. I'm dating while we are separated."
"Are you just dating or do you have a boyfriend?"
"MMMMM well, I have two wonderful boyfriends"
"Oh my god you slut, still married and two boyfriends!"
Giggle "Yeah"
"Does your husband know you're seeing other men while you guys are separated?"
"Yeah, he is such a sweetheart. He told me that since he was going to be the one to move away that I shouldn't be ****** to be lonely."
"Do you date often?"
"Well, I was with one BF on Wednesday night, and tonight I have a date with a Doctor!"
"A doctor? Your mom must be so proud!"
"She is. She's met him too, thinks he is really good looking"
"Does he know you're married?"
"Yes. That is the part he likes best." (giggle)
"Is he better than hub"
Pause "Oh god yes"
Kinda nervous "How?"
"Taller, so I can wear my highest heels with him and he's got an AMAZING body.... Oh, and he is um..... MUCH bigger"
"Do you like that?"
"Oh yes"
"Does hub know about that too?"
"Yes he does."
"How does he feel about it?"
"He wishes he was bigger, but he can't change that, and so he knows that Dr. M fucks me in a way he never could. He is such a dear, he even likes me telling him about how Dr. M can lift me up and lower me onto his big cock or how sometimes I have to be on top to control how fast that cock enters me, or how Dr. M likes to spread my legs with my heels still on while he fucks my married pussy on our bed."
"You sound like you have a great marriage"
"I do...a great hub AND a great boyfriend."
So we hung up, she was going to the gym with her mom and I jerked off immediately.

Today after the gym they are going shopping and to lunch and then Amber will head home. Dr. M is picking her up for a date this evening.

I can't wait to talk to her about what she'll wear to excite that big cock to fuck her in our bed.

She called back after they got back from the gym, around 10:00 her time. I guess she was feeling naughty :)
Anyhow she started with "Did you play with yourself after I hung up?"
"Uh huh"
Giggle "My husband does that too. He likes me to tell him about Dr. M and he plays with himself"
"What do you tell him?"
"Stuff like how Dr. M likes me to suck his cock. His wife never sucked his cock, so he loves that his girlfriend does"
"Does he have a big cock?"
"Mmmmhmmm I measured it once, it is 8.75 inches..... and he is uncircumcised!"
"Is that bigger than hubby?"
"OMIGOD yes"
"So he likes it when you suck it? Do you like to suck it?"
"I do, I love feeling it in my mouth"
"Is it different since it is uncut?"
"Very. He loves it when i play with the foreskin. I peel it back and suck his cockhead in my mouth. I can fit both of my hands around it and still have the tip in my mouth. We both love seeing my wedding ring on his cock too. I don't know, it just feels different. Hub is cut, I just love that velvety skin."
"Does he cum in your mouth?"
"Of course, I am his girlfriend!"

I was hard again and was slowly stroking.
Her mom was ready so she was getting ready to go. She asked me if I was hard and was going to JO again.
I told her yes and she giggled and then said "MMMM that is why I love you so much, you jerk off when I tell you I am cheating on you."
She promised to call me when she was home getting ready for Dr. M to pick her up.

Oh wow man she certainly seems to know how to push your buttons. And you certainly are her best friend while she is getting her sweet married pussy filled while you guys are separated.
I hope last night she got all dressed up for her doctor, showed off her sexy married body to him and everyone else and brought him back to your bed where he fucked her married brains out all night.
Love reading your updates, I hope the next 17 months go as well for you.

Hey all, update.
Saturday Amber called on her drive home. She and her mom had a great day, had brunch in Santa Monica near her mom’s house and then shopping. Her mom recently hooked up with a new guy. Amber wanted to meet him, but her mom said no, or at least not yet. She’s had a couple of quick flings, but her hub likes the idea that she is a cougar with a steady and she’s seeing if he turns into boyfriend material. After brunch Amber was very happy with her shopping success with her mom, especially the Agent Provocateur lingerie she found on sale at their boutique. On her drive she was trying to decide between the lacy dark grey demi cup bra with matching tiny thong with tie on sides and the classic corset. I figured both would be stunning so I told her and she teased me with "I just don't want him to get the wrong impression..."
"What would that be?"
"That I am a slut."
Gulp "But honey, he's one of your doctors, aren't you just going out to dinner?"
"No darling it is a date"
"Well, you are a gorgeous woman, you should look good."
"You're such a sweetie, you want your wife to look super sexy for her date with another man?"
"Of course. You're gorgeous"
"You do know your wife IS a slut..."
"I do"
At this point she had to hang up, she had forgotten her little hands-free thing and she was driving near a cop and in California she can actually get a ticket. She called me later when she was finished dressing but I missed her call. She left me a really sexy voicemail telling me about the very soft fuzzy angora shirt-dress she wore that hugged her body and the purple velvet 5 inch pumps. She chose the demi cup bra and panties and so I immediately was imagining Dr. M slipping her dress off and then untying her panties to put his big cock in her gorgeous married pussy.
He picked her up and they went to the top of a hotel in La Jolla to have drinks and to watch the sunset before going out to dinner at a romantic little bistro nearby.
Afterwards he took her to this hot new club downtown, apparently one of his patients is the manager so he put “Dr. M and his girlfriend” on the guest list! They danced for a while and Amber loved getting all hot and sweaty with him and making out on the dance floor. Apparently he couldn’t keep his hands off her dress. Or her body. Pretty soon she was ready to go, so they headed back to our house. He had felt pretty much all of her body while they were dancing and as soon as they were inside he was caressing it again. She loved that he just slowly slid her dress up and then his eyes got wide at her demi-cup and the tiny thong. He apparently told her “come here” and she loves that he is WAY more alpha than I am. She walked over to him and he said “stand still” and then he walked behind her. He was kissing her neck and cupping her tits in her bra and then he untied her thong. She said “I’m married” and he goes “I know”
“Are you going to fuck me?”
“Yes”
“Where?”
“In your bed”
“Now?”
“Want me to?”
“Yes”
She went first and she told me she loves knowing he is watching her ass as she walks in heels. He stopped her on the stairs and they were kissing, she was one step up so he would lean up to kiss her and then down to suckle her tits and was fingering her from behind too. She had one little climax then and then they went all the way to our room. She was too impatient to suck him off, so she pretty much undressed him and was stroking his cock. He sat down on our ottoman and she straddled his lap. He laid back and she mounted him and slowly let his cock sink all the way into her married pussy. She rode him like that until she had another little climax and then he stood up with his cock still inside her and that just set her off. When he got her to our bed she said she was almost too sensitive for him to keep fucking her so he slowly slid in and out until she had recovered a little and then he started fucking her hard with his big cock until she had another climax and this was too much for him and he unloaded into my wife’s pussy.
She woke him up with a sloppy blowjob the next morning and then they had another slow long fuck. He was watching the Superbowl with his son so he took off around 10. She had time to go to the gym, shower and tidy up a little and then J picked her up for the party around 1.
She decided on wearing a long jean skirt with a snug silk turtleneck but under it she wore the corset and a pair of high heel knee high boots. J gave her a sexy hello kiss and realized she had something silky under her turtleneck. She told him it was a corset and he said “Oh, great, how do you expect me to concentrate on the game?” And she told him “I don’t want you to!”The party was around 60 people at a friend of his house. Toward the end of the game one of the other girlfriends came over to her and was chatting. “How long have you guys been engaged?”
“Oh, gosh, we’re not”
“Oh, I’m sorry, I saw your ring”
“OH, my husband and I are separated, he is in Chicago now, I just don’t feel right taking it off”
She told me she was nervous as hell saying it but that it gave her a huge rush as soon as she did. It gave me one too.
J brought her home, parked in our drive and they came inside. They were making out in our living room and he had her skirt and turtleneck off pretty quickly. She said it felt very sexy and naughty and slutty to be walking upstairs to our bed for the second time in 24 hours wearing nothing but super high heels and lingerie. J didn’t even bother waiting for her to undress him he just stripped off himself. They were on the bed making out and at first she was next to him and she had his hard-on and was stroking it but then she straddled him and was grinding on his cock. Finally she was on top so he was sucking her tits and they were making out and his cock was pressing against her clit. She looked down and told him “I want to feel you inside me. Maybe you should get tested…” and he goes “I did” smile
“Are you clean?”
“Yes”
“Can I trust you?”
“Yes”
And then she slowly slid her wet married pussy down on his bare cock. J left at 6:00 this morning her time, so my very sexy very married very slutty very tired wife called me this morning and gently teased me with all of this while her cuckolded husband jerked himself off.
I fly out on the late flight on Wednesday and I can not wait to sink my own dick into her unfaithful pussy.

FINALLY! Back in So Cal. And it is warm!!!
Got in late last night, Amber met me, looking gorgeous.
Not much is open for dinner here after 11:00 so she had take out Thai at home for me.
Fucked my own wife in my own bed.
She had to work today so I just did errands, went for a run etc.
Tomorrow she has to work until mid afternoon but she took Monday off.
I am very tired, but VERY happy to be home for a few.
C ya

Enjoy yourself as you should. Your hot wife is about the hottest i have read about and i thank you for sharing her adventures. It is an absolute ball buster knowing she is getting ample good fucks and seems to have them right where she wants them, cumming in her deep. She must be a real looker and for damm sure has a very hot pussy. NOW TELL ME PLEASE HOW COULD THIS GET A BETTER ! I can only think of two ways. Enjoy her pussy for it does not take long to get caught up on it. Damm is that not a shame, to crave that sweet stuff for so long and not be able to do it constantly for say as long as you missed it. But the important thing is getting all of it you can handle and i am sure she will see to that. Best Wishes okdeacon

a beautiful story beautifully told by a beautiful guy i'm sure ;)

Hey all. Amazing weekend.
Now back in Chicago, tired. Redeye last night, landed here at 5:30ish, stopped at apartment for shower, change clothes, then to work.
Just got home.
Spoke to Amber today. After she dropped me off (looking really sexy-cute with a pretty little rose covered dress, red mini-platform heels, and hidden under it her sexy corset) she went to meet Dr. M "for a drink." Which meant he got to fuck my wife on Valentine's Day in our bed.
So I am now off to bed to JO myself to sleep.
At least it isn't so cold here.

How are you doing???

ohmmmm I'm doing OK
Been a long week at work, project presentation deadline next week and I am the dancing monkey for it.
Monday we had such a great day, wake-up sex, breakfast, just goofed off, worked out and hung out, early dinner, more sex (although she made me use a condom so she wouldn't be wet while she drove). Amber dropped me off at the airport and had given me two really lovely Valentine's Day cards. She had tucked them into my carry on so I didn't see them until after we took off. One was really sweet and thanked me for being both her husband and best friend and for loving her as her and for being supportive and "indulgent" of her.
The second told me that by the time I was reading it she was going to be cuckolding me with Dr. M on our bed on Valentines Day with a lipstick kiss on the card.
It was way too early when I landed and even when I got to work so we played phone tag all day. His big national conference was in town all week so he was going to be busy and she was expected at it occasionally for her company too.
Wednesday night she played tennis with J and then since she had to be at her company booth early, he drove down to our house to spend the night with my wife.
The rest of the week has been busy for her, she was supposed to see Dr. M tonight but it has been raining there so she wasn't sure if she was going to go out.
I'm a little bummed about one part, and I know Willy warned me.
J asked her to be his date to the spring benefit for the same charity as the one where they met it is this huge black tie affair at this amazing place overlooking the ocean.
It is the Thursday night that I was planning on landing for my next visit.
She really wants to go but I feel a little jealous of her for wanting to go.
I know it isn't like they aren't already dating.
And fucking.
She loves the idea she is going to be his arm-candy.

Maybe I'm just being petty and jealous

I can't begin to give advice, but it's good you both are communicating and saying what is on your mind. Special events and occasional scheduling conflicts are one thing, but overall the marriage has to be the priority...imho...

Ohmmmm, I definitely agree the marriage is most important and there is a huge cuckold conflict: I love her “open” infidelity but still need to know I am her true love. There is definitely an edge to this: the ache of your gorgeous wife telling you she loves you as she goes to another man’s cock.
We had a chance to talk yesterday. I admitted to her that I totally get off on her dating her two lovers, and love that they are “boyfriends” but that with the distance I am scared of the possibility that she falls in love with one. I tried to explain it like the kind of scared when you go to the haunted house, it seems really real, but you also know it is fiction, and then when you are done you kind of want to go back in. She reassured me by telling me that part of why she loves me so much is that I let her date but a huge part of it is that I have seen her at her worst, dirty hair, on her period, bitching about stuff etc and I still love her madly and treat her like a princess and don’t take her for granted and part of why she loves dating Dr. M and J is that she is always dressed up and pretty and sexy and she feels like a princess with them. She has always loved black tie events, and so she is looking forward to being all dressed up. And she promised that I’d still enjoy the rest of my visit weekend ☺
The rest of her work week was crammed, in between being at the conference and having cases to cover she was exhausted Sat night. Dr. M had called her to maybe meet up for a drink after he had a work dinner to go to but he didn’t finish until nearly 11:30 and she had fallen asleep when he called. He called her yesterday and felt bad for not being able to see her all week so he asked her out for last night. She had a whole day of office crap to do so she was excited to go out for dinner. When I spoke to her she still had about two hours of work to do and then Dr. M was picking her up at 5:00. Yesterday was clear but cold for her so she was telling me how the place he was taking her had this great outdoor bar with a firepit and a view and how she needed to dress warm, but sexy and how she was going to love snuggling up next to him watching the sunset and the fire.
She asked me which dress she should wear and we settled on her charcoal cashmere sweater dress with high heel knee high boots. And her new push up demi cup bra and panties underneath.
Pause
“Do you like thinking about that?”
“Yes”
“Dr. M’s hands on me? Touching my ass? Brushing my tits?”
“Does he do that when you are out?”
“Of course darling, we’re dating”
“Yes, I do like thinking about it”
“So then imagine me dressed up in that black dress with the plunging back and those strappy 5 inch Louboutins”
“Oh God, you’d look gorgeous”
Giggle “You’re a pervert! I love it. Can you get an early flight so I can see you before J picks me up?”
“I’ll try”
“Please! I love how you look at me when I am dressed up like that. It would make me soo happy”
We chatted a little longer and then she said “Darling, just so you know, I am incredibly attracted to both my lovers and I love being with them and I definitely have feelings for both of them, but I’m in love with you.”
So last night I was jerking off to fantasies of Amber taking Dr. M’s big cock in our bed last night as well as J fucking her in that super sexy dress after their romantic black tie evening.

So I did my monkey boy dance performance today, things went really well, so all speed ahead on the project. the only problem is i didnt get fired and so now another 16 months left!
Amber has been busy at work too, but not too busy for her guys. After we hung up on Sunday she got dressed in a clingy sweater dress and her super high heeled boots. Dr. M couldn't keep his hands off her and she didn't object. They went to the top of one of the hotels in La Jolla to watch the sunset and he was standing behind her the whole time nuzzling her neck and slowly grinding his cock against her ass. He got her so hot that in the elevator on the way down they were making out. He suggested maybe skipping dinner. She said she was so horny that she immediately agreed. As they got to the car he suggested getting take-out and she gave him an incredibly sexy erotic kiss in the parking lot and was rubbing his cock through his pants and just said in her low sexy voice "why don't we go home first, you can call later." He drove to his house and she said she was so horny she just took his hand, led him to the bed, dropped his pants, pushed him back on the bed and she just mounted him.
So when she got home Monday we talked, she told me about fucking Dr. M and I had made my flight arrangements for April. I arrive around 4:00 the night she is going out with J. She was so happy but then she wanted to make sure it meant what she wanted it to mean and she asked if she could go.
I told her I'd miss her and would love to be able to spend the night with her but that I was OK with her going. And then I said, and besides, with the time difference, I'm sure I'd be tired. She promised we'd have a great weekend after with giggle.
After we hung up she called J and told him that she would be able to go, and that she had an AMAZING dress to wear. He was curious and asked her about it. She teased him a little over the phone but he asked if he could see it instead. So she put the dress on over her tight nude body and her 5.5 inch heel, low platform front pumps on and met him at the door. He was appropriately impressed and she loves seeing his "discomfort" and so she gave him a glass of wine and was walking around talking and showing her assets until he couldn't take it. He trapped her in the corner of the kitchen, was kissing her hard and just lifted her up and pushed his cock inside her. He barely lasted 5 minutes and they both came in the kitchen.
Afterwards she tidied up and they went out for dinner and then came home and he took her much more slowly in our bed. They played tennis Wednesday night, and she stayed up at his place.
This weekend is supposed to be rainy for her. Dr. M's kids are out of the house all weekend so she is going up to his house to sit in front of the fire and "hang out"
Sorry this is a little rambling. I am super tired and it is late but i needed to write it down before i went to bed.

Yes, it is going to be very rainy outside and very hot and moist inside! The fireplace will be quite romantic and should guarantee some good stories for you next time she calls.

I kind of led her to her bedroom and we made love.
It took her one more night with him and a quick fling on a business trip to get her mind fully around my cuckoldry, but finally she did and eventually we got engaged and married. So now, five years and nine other guys later we are at an interesting point. She is definitely a loving alpha to my adoring beta. Through my work I got offered an 18 month project in Chicago. It is a great opportunity for me but the only problem is she has a great job that would be tough to replicate there and we don’t want to be there forever. The company will also put me up and fly me home or her there every six weeks for three days.

I just got off the phone with Amber. She had to cover a case overnight and was nervous driving home at 4:30 in the morning so she called me to talk to her while she drove the 25 minutes home.
Yesterday I got a text from a number I didn't know but I found out it was someone we know casually. She texted me that she "heard we were separated" and was sorry and if there was anything she could do she'd be happy to and she hoped we worked it out. I was very flattered and we texted for a little while. I asked Amber if she knew how she knew. Last weekend was supposed to be rainy in San Diego. Friday night Dr. M had made her dinner and then taken her to bed and fucked her brains out. Saturday was cloudy and she had a lot of work to do so she stayed at his house. She was doing her paperwork on her computer and he was doing stuff around the house and he would take breaks by fucking my wife. Saturday night was really rainy, they had planned to go out but instead she got all dressed up and they stayed in. Sunday turned out to be really nice so Amber and Dr. M went to brunch and then the farmer's market near our house before he dropped her off. She told me she was dressed casually, but pretty: jean skirt, fun heels, tight tshirt and a little sweater. They ran into this woman who noticed Amber with Dr. M and so she asked after me. So Amber told her "oh, we are separated, he is in Chicago for now" When the woman said "I'm so sorry" Amber said something like "Thanks, the distance is tough, we still talk a lot, but this was just something he had to do." The woman walked off and Amber told me she had such a naughty rush when she kissed M knowing that she was public with her BF and that we had a cover story that would let us "get back together" when I got back to town.
So I said "Is that what you're going to tell everyone when you look stunning in that black cocktail dress and those amazing heels and everyone knows J is fucking this gorgeous married woman?"
She giggled and said "You like that don't you? You love knowing your wife has a boyfriend?”
I told her that yes I do
“Which part do you love, baby? Does it turn you on to know that my boyfriend is exploring my body, teasing me? That he is going to put his cock in my married pussy?”
“Yes, baby, I do love that”
“Does it turn you on that he’ll kiss me at the benefit?””
“You let him do that?”
“Yes, darling, I do. I love when he stands behind me and kisses my neck or behind my ear.”
“Does that turn you on when he does that?”
“Yes baby it does. And you know in that dress it doesn’t hide anything”
“So everyone can see your hard nipples?”
“Uh-huh. You like that don’t you? Knowing that your wife is dressed up in her sexiest dress and heels on a date with a man who wants to fuck her?”
“It makes me so hard” I had to whisper that part since I was jerking off
She was getting into it now, and was wide awake ☺
“I can’t wait to see you that day, so you can help me get ready. We can take a shower together and then you can help me shave. Would you like that darling? Help me prepare for my lover?”
“I love seeing your naughty pussy”
“Even when you know it isn’t for you?”
“Yes darling, even then.”
“MMMMMM you like to get her all pretty for my lover? J likes to kiss her, he’s not as good as you are down there baby, but he makes up for it” giggle
Gulp “how?”
“He fucks me darling, he fucks me really well. And I can’t wait to come home Friday morning and show you how well he fucked me….”
“Are you going to spend the night with him?”
Giggle “Yes, darling I am….and I love knowing you’ll be hard and horny at home while I am in bed with J”
“I get so jealous when you are with your boyfriends”
“I know baby, and I love that about you. I can’t wait to come home Friday morning and show you my naughty pussy and have you kiss me down there”
“Does J use a condom?”
“No baby, he fucks your wife without a condom”
She was in our driveway at this point. She was playing with herself and knew I was jerking off so she had us finish together, her teasing me about lifting her dress and kissing her unfaithful pussy with J’s cum leaking out and how she hoped I could stop from jerking off so I could try to fuck my own wife.
We came together and she went inside. As we were hanging up she said “I love knowing you get off so much on me being a good girlfriend. Oh, I almost forgot, Dr. M got invited to a wedding in Cabo San Lucas in May and he asked me to go as his date, so we’ll have to plan my trip back to Chicago around that.”
And then she had to go. I was kind of stunned, and even though I had just cum, was totally hard.

Reactions: nrbill
Oh, mannnnn
One month your sexy little bride is going to be J's date at a formal benefit party wearing a dress that basically states "yes, he is fucking me" and then a month later your hot little bride is going to be another guy's date for a destination wedding where it sounds like the other guests are going to hear exactly how well Dr. M fucks her unfaithfully married pussy.
Just think, they get there Thursday night, it is warm, the windows are open, her legs are spread wide, his big cock is filling her pussy. Friday the guys go off for golf or whatever and the girls are teasing her...was that you guys last night?
"How long have you guys been married?"
"Oh we're not, my husband is in Chicago"
"Does he know you're at a wedding?"
and the mixture of awe and jealousy when she tells them that yes, you know she's at the wedding, and yes you know she is fucking Dr. M and that yes you know he has a HUGE cock.
And Saturday when she wears her sexy little summery dress and super high heels for the ceremony and reception all the wives look at her thinking they wish their marriages were as exciting as hers.
Or they watch her and Dr. M dancing together knowing that it won't be long until she is on her back with her dress off and his big cock pumping her hot little married pussy.
Or when they see her at breakfast and she is still a little tired and one of the wives teases her and says "we thought you went to bed early" and your hot little wife blushes and says "well, we went to bed, but we didn't really sleep" and her new friend smiles and says "we heard you guys in the open air shower, you sounded like you were having a LOT of fun"
And your wife blushes more and says "I'm so embarrassed" and her new friend smiles, touches her arm and tells her "Don't be, you have the perfect marriage"
It is so hot that she is so public with two serious BF's while you guys are "separated" I can't wait to hear about her further adventures in cuckoldry

OK, I hope I don't regret this.
Amber and I have had a rough two weeks. I guess I was feeling threatened by the whole J benefit party thing and going with Dr. M to Cabo for the wedding. And then she spent some time last weekend at J's house helping to "make it a little less man-cavy."
I regretted a few things that I said so I was able to cut out early yesterday and catch a flight to SD at the last minute. I got home in time to surprise Amber with flowers and and card. She was very surprised, and appreciative.
And informed me that she had a date with Dr. M.
We were in our bedroom, kissing on our bed. She was sort of on top of me, rubbing up against me. She had my cock out and was stroking it and would grind on me. She had a super hot sexy husky voice and she was kissing my neck and talking sexy to me. Thanking me for coming to surprise her, but I knew she had a boyfriend and she did have a date and she was so happy she had a husband who loved her so much, but that I had to understand since I knew she was dating other men, she was intimate with them and she was going out with Dr. M on a date, all while kissing my neck and stroking my erection. Without letting me in her she was grinding her pussy against my erection and stroking me and I was just so turned on I came.
She giggled and gave my soft penis a kiss on the tip and said to it "mmmmmmm, there's a good boy, why don't you take a nap and leave my kitty alone while I get all pretty for my boyfriend."
I was so turned on and spent. I wanted so much to get hard and fuck her but I couldn't. I hung out with her while she got dressed up in a pretty little clingy dress which seemed to highlight her boobs and legs amazingly well and then watched as she pulled her hair up and slipped into her 5inch slingback heels.
The doorbell rang, she kissed my cheek, fondled my soft cock and giggled and said "mmmmm I guess I am spending tonight at Dr. M's"
So I am now wide awake in the morning, waiting for her to come home.

wow

So, she rules. That's the sexiest post ever. What a lucky man you are with Amber. She really rules.

What a way to handle your anxiety.

Amazing.

Thanks for sharing these adventures.

maddoug

Once you open Pandora's Box it can't be closed. At least she treated you very nicely, before leaving to spend the night with her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.