• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
You write beautifully and really capture the sweet pain of cuckoldry well. Amber seems to be fast becoming the consummate hot wife, and now you're discovering what it really means to be a cuckold. You may or may not realize that you've passed the point of no return as a couple now, but I think she perhaps long ago figured out that you have. She indeed does rule, and one way or another, gracefully or painfully, you'll have to learn to live with it, because I don't think Amber is going to be satisfied with a monogamous marriage again for a long, long time. She's living the good life of love and adoration and copious good fucking while she's young and hot enough to both attract the sex and enjoy the fucking, and you're lying alone in the dark in Chicago or your own home stroking your poor neglected dick while imagining her out strutting her hot stuff, titillating, attracting, flirting with, and fucking other men who are probably much more virile and adept at pleasing her than you ever will be again. Soon you may find yourself cut off almost completely from all that hot stuff as she nicely lets you know that, as much as she loves and adores you for being the sweet and wonderful and understanding man you are, you just don't quite do it for her when it comes to fucking anymore. If you're a good boy, however, and don't try to interfere with her flourishing and now essential (because, honey, well, I just never knew how good sex could be before when I was only fucking you, you see!!!) extramarital sex life, she'll still let you lick her pussy once in a while and give you a perfunctory handjob while she tells you about her latest lover's prowess between her legs. She'll love you more than ever, of course, but now it will not be for what you actually do for her but for what you allow other men to do to her. Hell, you're very nearly already there. Amber is a very precocious hot wife, and you're a perfect husband for her.

You awaken a lot of semi-painful memories of hundreds of nights I spent alone while my wife was out fucking her lovers and spending nights, then weekends, then entire vacations with them. I came to prefer that lonely vigil over participating or even watching her fuck. My imagination was so much hotter than any reality that my dick would stay hard for hours, and there was an addictive emotional high that went with her absence, a sort of nervous tension that never went away while she was out fucking. It was part pleasure, part fear, part concern, part uncertainty and largely imagination. I'm sure you know it well by now. You describe it well. To me that tension became the very essence of being a cuck. It was the essence of my addiction, the drug of choice for an inadequate husband with a hot wife who likes to fuck other men. That concoction you cook up in your own mind is as addictive as heroin, and Amber will soon be injecting you with it even more regularly before going out the door to meet her various lovers. I suspect that J & M are just the first of what may become a whole alphabet of lovers in the next ten or twenty years of your marriage, and you will find yourself encouraging her to find and enjoy more and more and more new men because you're just in the beginning phase of an addiction that will control your waking consciousness for years to come. Like all addictions, the addict has to keep upping the dosage as time goes on, and for the cuck the dosage is measured in the number and size of the cocks and the amount of sperm your wife takes in her orifices in any given week. The more she gets the higher you get . . . and the higher the tension you feel while left alone. It's a psychosis of the sexual orchestra. The music is harmonious enough in a strange discordant way, but the melody you hear is sometimes lonesome and painful, and you'll be listening to a lot of it . . . alone . . . while she makes love to other men, men who give her what her new addiction requires while she gives you what your new addiction requires. For her it's all real; the men, the romance, the thrill of attraction, seduction and consummation, the kissing, fondling, sucking, the sweating and the humping and the screaming and the moaning, the cumming, as well as the friendship, love, affection, and non-sexual time spent with lovers who are there for her every day in reality. For you it's all in your head, in the realm of imagination and lust and raw emotional response to what surely must be a genetic or psychological propensity. Your world and hers are diverging sexually. She's getting more and more of the real thing, and you're getting less and less of her but more and more of what you need. Welcome to the crack house: her crack, your house.

Wow Willy! What a discourse! However, I agree with you. Good luck Sherules.

Sherules, if I may ask, what transpired over the "rough two weeks"? Tks

TX, quick note and then I have to go to bed, but I'll try to flesh things out later.
Anyhow, Amber is going as J's date to benefit and Dr. M's date to wedding and I was feeling jealous and a little left out. I suppose I should be more like longdistance and just accept everything. So she told me she was spending the weekend (this is the one before last) with J helping to soften his house a little. She had taken Thursday off to go shopping for him, was working Friday and then was going to be at his house all weekend decorating it. I kind of lost my cool an said something like "wow, you guys sound like youre getting serious" and she shot back something like "you knew i liked fucking other guys, if you didnt want me to have a boyfriend you shouldnt have fucking moved to chicago"
we didnt talk the whole weekend, played phone tag monday and tuesday and finally talked on wednesday
we were both sorry but she was mad i didnt trust her so that was why i decided to fly out there
she fucked dr. m both nights leaving me to jo at home
saturday we made love when she got home, sunday she had me meet her out for brunch and she arrived looking stunning and freshly fucked in her dress and heels
the hottest thing she said to me was on sat evening when we were heading home for her to meet dr. m
we were walking home, holding hands, i asked her if she wanted to get dinner. she stopped kissed me and smiled and said "I'm thrilled you came home and surprised me, it makes me love you even more, but you do know i am not yours this weekend, i am Dr. M's girlfriend and you wouldnt ask another guys girlfriend to dinner before they went on a date would you?"
she didn't jerk me off that night, just left me hard and in agony while she got all pretty for him

Sounds like she would rather spend time with her doctor more than with you!Even though you have been away for awhile!Does that concern you?Or is it what you hoped for?

CBlocked, I know it sounds that way, but I don't write it too well. I mean, clearly she chose to do it BUT I am going back out in two weeks and I kind of interpret it as her stating her alpha status because she knew I would be home jerking off. I am fairly certain that if she thought for a minute that I was going to be truly threatened by her going out with Dr. M she would have cancelled on him immediately.
For me this gets at the addiction that Willy talked about. It wasn't what I "hoped for" certainly we are not at the same place that longdistancecuckold is but the rush of that agony when she giggles and kisses me and tells me that she is going to get dressed up so another man can fuck her and I stand there thinking "I should stop her" knowing I can't bring my self to do it because I will be as turned on when I jerk off after watching his hand on her ass as she climbs into his car as I would be fucking her but on the other hand, I REALLY like fucking her, she has a really hot tight body, great boobs, a sweet pussy and it seems like hitting the jackpot when I make her cum.
Willy is right, she has me figured out and wrapped around her finger. If she stays in and fucks me, she only has one guy turned on and cumming because of her. If she cuckolds me, she will have Dr. M's big cock plunging into her hot little box while she knows that her husband is stroking at home. AND she knows that when she gets home she can get eaten or fucked or cuddled or what ever else she wants. She not only gets to have her cake and eat it, she gets it with whipped cream and someone delivers it to her.
She has made it clear that my jealousy is part of why she can "cheat" she loves knowing she gets this reaction. If I was totally indifferent to her seeing other men we'd be over. Conversely, if it truly hurt me, she'd stop.
Saturday morning after I posted I went to gym, took a shower and then was reading paper in bed and dozed off. She got home around 10:30. She came in, stripped her dress off, left her heels on, leaned over and kissed me awake. She saw my sleep hardon and giggles "youre so sweet to save that for me"
I can smell him on her as she kisses me again.
She straddled my chest, I am looking at her naughty unfaithful pussy. She smiles, toussels my hair and rises to her knees and brings her pussy over my mouth. Her labia are puffy, she is well fucked. My tongue flicks her clitty. She likes it. I tease her labia, knowing his cock has been fucking her less than an hour ago, cumming deep inside my wife. I am rock hard. She is turned on. I get a little shudder of a climax. She slides down me, my cock finds her pussy, a gentle push and i am in. She whispers in my ear "thank you, she liked when you kissed her"
"more than when he was inside you?"
Tongue flick on my ear "No, baby, not even close"
She grinds on me, clenches her vaginal wall and we both climax.
Willy is right, it is a HUGE rush

So, after last weekend Amber sent me a really sweet card thanking me for surprising her by flying out there to see her, and for understanding and letting her be Dr. M's girlfriend all weekend. I got the card and was reading it standing by the mailboxes in our building. Our neighbor, the one Amber met at the gym was checking her mail and we were making casual conversation, she saw that I had received a card. It seemed funny that I was reading the card thanking me for letting her fuck her BF all weekend while talking to our neighbor who is worried that Amber is going to be "lonely" with me away for so long! So she then asked if the card was for our anniversary and I had a moment when I thought about saying “No, I flew out to surprise Amber last weekend and she was thanking me for doing that, and for letting her spend both nights having Dr. M fuck my wife’s hot little brains out with his big cock.” But instead I just said “No, just a love note” ☺
Part of why I had gotten kind of jealous about her spending all weekend decorating J’s house was that tonight he is having his big housewarming party and Amber is going to be there. I know that I can’t “control” what is happening, and I would much rather that she be honest with me than hiding stuff from me, I just got a little claustrophobic and scared. The weekend, even tho she spent the nights with Dr. M was great. Saturday making love to her was incredible, and then we spent the day together mostly doing couple stuff, things for the house, I helped her with some “manly” stuff lol etc etc. Sunday meeting her for brunch was incredible, she looked amazing in her dress and heels, especially when everyone else was in jeans or sweats. After brunch we stopped off at the Farmer’s Market on the way home. At home we hung out for a little bit and then I made love to her again before I had to go to the airport. The sex truly was amazing, she was loving and giving, and I was completely worked up before I even unzipped. I had to go down on her so that I could try to get her up to my level of arousal or otherwise I would have cum so fast. Going down on her knowing that Dr. M had fucked her three times over night and had filled her pussy with cum before she came to meet me for breakfast. She was getting off on her “alpha-ness” having her hubby suckling her pussy knowing that she had spent the night getting fucked by another guy so when I did enter her I even got her to cum before I did!
She is on her way to J’s house now to help the caterer set up for the party. We just got off the phone and I’ve settled down about the party knowing how much she appreciated my visit, and her card made me feel better. He had to go out of town for two days so she is getting things ready. He gets home around 1:00 and the party starts at 6:00 so that they can see the sunset. She is planning on wearing her super sexy green empire waist dress with her super high super strappy gold heels. Apparently about 75 to 100 people are expected. She promised to give me a call before it starts, and again tomorrow. I can’t wait.

What a hot, hot thread. You make an interesting point about your wife getting two cocks for the joy of one. I had never thought of it that way, but surely it must be right. If she fucks you, she just fucks you. If she fucks someone else, three people get what they need, two get fucked and one gets the thrill of addiction and some action after the fact. What a lucky man you are to have found a girl like Amber. She's the ultimate hot wife, I think. And you're a first class cuckold hubby. Any chance of your ever posting some anonymous pics of Amber? Tell her that she could be having the thrill of thousands of horny men jerking off to her adventures. She probably already is doing so through your thread, but the pics would sure add some spice and specificity to our collective stroking. Amber could be fucking a whole army every time she fucks another guy.

I got two phone calls from Amber last night
The first was just as the party was getting started. J had gone up around 5 to shower and get ready. Amber went upstairs to his bedroom and "surprised" him as he got out of the shower by giving him a super sexy blowjob and letting him cum in her mouth. As she told me she wanted to make sure he thought about her all night!
So he got dressed, went downstairs to finish setting up and she showered. She was dressed in her hot little dress and super sexy heels (she did chose the green dress and gold heels) and was finishing her hair when he came into the bedroom around 5:45. He just basically stripped his clothes off, took her by the hand led her to the bed, lifted her dress, slid her panties down, layed her back and entered her. She loved it. She loved knowing that he was so worked up after the BJ that he came back to fuck her brains out before the party started. She told me she came and then he couldnt last and pumped deep inside her. He had gone back down about a minute before the first guests arrived and she was finishing getting ready with a load of his cum in her married pussy.
Around midnight her time she called again, waking me up. She was tipsy, thanked me for being the best husband she could ever wish for. There were still a few guests at his house. And then she told me "well baby, a few more people know we are separated and that I am dating J, but that we are 'trying to work things out' and that you're coming to visit in two weeks" She giggled, thanked me for being such a great hubby again and then we hung up.
So now I was so horny I had to JO before I could go back to sleep!
I'm waiting for her call this morning, but I dont think it will be any time soon

did you get an update from amber how did the end of the night go. for her and j

Hey, wow, I didn't realize it had been a week.
So, yeah a few updates.
Amber called me that Sunday afternoon, after her hangover had gone, mostly ☺
When she called me that Saturday night there were three other couples hanging out. She was pleasantly buzzed on Saturday night when she called. One of the couples was her friend who had asked her to be a hostess at the benefit party where she met J. She didn’t know we had “separated.” Apparently she was VERY curious about what happened and since she was buzzed, and happy, and feeling sexy Amber admitted that we were separated by distance but not in the sense of marriage trouble. Her friend then wondered about how much I knew about her dating activities and Amber told her that I knew everything. So her friend now knows that I know Amber is dating J. I suppose it was coming, but it still feels weird. After the other two couples had gone Amber had started rolling the balls around the pool table while J said goodbye to his friends and locked up. She admitted she was tipsy and was doing the whole bend over long leg thing. They started playing but she wasn't really concentrating :). He told her that he loved seeing her with her ring on since it kept the other guys from hitting on her. She giggled and told him she was married when he asked her out and it didn’t seem to stop him. He laughed and told her he was smarter than them, and that besides she was so hot it was worth the attempt.
She loved that.
They were making out at this point and he had her dress over her sexy hips and was leaning her into the pool table. She teased J a little about maybe he should find a nice single girl to fuck and how she was married and off limits. He laughed and was kissing her and exploring her whole body. He would kiss her neck and ask “is this off limits?” and then cup her tits and ask “or this” and then finger her and ask “is this off limits?” She was stroking his cock by this point and he told her “I love fucking you because you’re beautiful, smart, sexy, funny…. And married.” He then just lifted her up onto the table. She was laying back, dress hiked up, legs spread, panties off. She said it was a little uncomfortable, but also kinda hot. He just stripped off and was rubbing his cock on her labia. She just wrapped her legs around his waist and he slid his cock deep inside her. She told me it felt so naughty and slutty to be laying there getting fucked on a pool table and she just had a HUGE climax. She was apparently worried she ruined his pool table but he told her he'd love the reminder every time he played.
The next morning J had gotten up early to surf and she slept in. She had called me when she got up, she was sitting downstairs at his house drinking coffee but it was kind of small talk. There was apparently very little to clean up. He came home about 10 minutes later and she giggled and in a sexy teasing voice said “well babe, I have to go, my boyfriend just got home” Later she told me that the ocean was cold, and she had to reverse the effects of that so she took him to the shower where she made sure his cock got plenty warmed up.
After that they went out to brunch where they ran into one of the couples from the night before. There was one other guy with them so they all sat together. The guys chatted about guy stuff and the woman was fascinated by the fact that I knew Amber was dating so she and Amber had a quiet LONG conversation about our relationship. It was the first time she had really talked about it with someone else and (thank god) she told me that talking about it like that made her realize how much she appreciated the love and trust I gave her to let her have that kind of life. And how much it made her love me.
The earlier part of the week she was slammed at work, getting home late. Wednesday she and J played in their tennis league, they are apparently doing well. Thursday J left for Costa Rica for a long weekend boys surf trip and she was going to be Dr. M’s girlfriend all weekend since his ex-wife was taking his kids to SF to see her family. Thursday she had a work dinner with a couple of doctors. She took them to the little bistro that she and Dr. M have gone to. She loved that when she arrived the owner recognized her. Friday night he had to work late, so she was planning to cook him dinner at our house. I spoke to her around 7:30 her time, he was suppose to arrive around 8:30. She told me she did that naughty housewife thing with a demi-cup bustier and stockings and 5inch pumps under a “demure” wrap dress. I’m sure it wasn’t long before his big cock was fucking my “demure” wife in our bed. They were together all weekend and I haven’t talked to her yet.
Je gets home Tuesday, late, I fly out on Thursday (three months gone already!) And Thursday is her big formal benefit party date with J. I hate that we will lose some time together, but as a cuck, I am totally turned on by the prospect of seeing her all sexy for another man.

OK, weird mix of excitement and fear. Heading to O'Hare in a couple of hours to go home. Amber is going to party tonight with J.

Why are you going back and does she know?

keep us updated on how your time is with your wife and how her weekend went with doc. and how her date goes with j tonight.

TX, this is my "regularly scheduled" weekend. The one a few weeks ago was impromptu. Im sitting at O'Hare now, waiting.
Her weekend with Dr. M was great. She didn't tell me or I didn't remember but Sunday was his birthday. She took him out for dinner Saturday night to a really romantic dinner. She made sure she was all dressed up for him in her tight little angora dress, slutty lingerie and super high heels. And then after dinner she made sure he knew exactly why fucking a hot married woman is worth it lol

she,

I hope A gives you all her time this weekend (no calls or visits to bf). At times your posting sound as it you are concerned and somewhat confused with her words and actions. Per your postings she has said and done thinks out in public that may or will be very hard to deal with at some coming time. All the best........

TX, thanks. We kind of blew that idea, she is out with J as his date to the benefit party right now. She did look stunning though. She was going to wear the plunging neck dress, but tonight is kind of cold, and although she looks AMAZING in it, she felt it was a little too "vavoom" for a benefit cocktail party. She chose a really sexy handkerchief bottom spaghetti strap dress, she wore it with a fur bolero jacket of her grandmothers, and still wore her super high strappy heels. Under she had on a tiny jewelled thong and a strapless demi cup bra. I stayed out of sight when J came to pick her up but I was able to watch them walk out to his car. He had his hand on her ass while they were walking over to his car. She looked amazing getting in. And the kiss he gave her left no doubt that he was going to be fucking my wife very soon. After he got her in, and was walking around to driver side she looked out the window at the guest room where i would stay when she was with Dr. M, smiled and blew a kiss.
I know it seems like she is ignoring me, but she has made it something that i feel part of too. She has told me that if I wasn't jealous and horny that she wouldn't get a charge about "cheating." She'd still enjoy the sex, there just wouldn't be the extra layer for us.
In addition, she has also admitted that part of why she finds Dr. M and J attractive is because our marriage frees her to like specific parts of them (and yes, Dr. M's cock is one part). She is a sexy 28 year old who wants to feel like she is the world to her husband (and she knows she is, and feels that way). As good looking as Dr. M is, he has three kids already, and is 43 with an ex-wife. She loves how he fucks her and how he loves her dressed up in heels and how he makes her feel like a princess, but she is not interested in having to share her life with all those other things. And J is a good looking overgrown boy. He goes on ski trips, and surf trips etc etc, he built his own house. He is smart, sexy and very discreet, but as she said "there can only be one 'most important person' in the house, and that has to be me" Obviously with a sexy giggle.
It is late, and i am horny and tired. It is 1 am, the event ended at 11 and I keep thinking that by now J has her sexy dress and slutty lingerie off and he is suckling my wife's gorgeous tits while she has straddled his legs and she is slowly fucking him in and out of her sexy nude pussy
I cant wait to see her tomorrow

very good update us about j date

she,

Thanks for the update. Why do you say "we kind of blew", you did you make the date with J. Being " this is my "regularly scheduled" weekend " one would think she would not have booked a date or cleared her calendar to be with the husband who's love for allows her to have the free/open life she is enjoying. She may 'love you' and may not be playing you but certainly not showing respect for you and the marriage
by going out on your regularly scheduled weekend.

Not trying to mean or hurtful.