New Here White Bull - California

• Thread starterTwrecks
  • Start date

Twrecks

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi, I'm new to the site and generally new to being a bull. I've grown very fond of the idea of being a bull for a hot wife or a cuckold couple after being with many woman whom need more pleasure in bed. I'm looking to kick it up a notch from cheating with wives and gfs to becoming a bull for a real cuckold couple or hot wife. The idea turns me on so much...

I am a 6'4 white man with red/blonde hair I am 180 lbs with a 7" thick cut cock (as you can see in my avatar picture). I am an athlete and know my way around woman :).

Hi, Asian married female 34 in Irvine. Looking for a first time experience. Hubby's fantasy for me to go on a date.
Jade

Jade Old Town 1.png

Reactions: bullbwc and Dom in San Diego Looking
Twrecks said:
Hi, I'm new to the site and generally new to being a bull. I've grown very fond of the idea of being a bull for a hot wife or a cuckold couple after being with many woman whom need more pleasure in bed. I'm looking to kick it up a notch from cheating with wives and gfs to becoming a bull for a real cuckold couple or hot wife. The idea turns me on so much...

I am a 6'4 white man with red/blonde hair I am 180 lbs with a 7" thick cut cock (as you can see in my avatar picture). I am an athlete and know my way around woman :).
We are in Carlsbad and interested in her bring a hotwife.

Gssb said:
We are in Carlsbad and interested in her bring a hotwife.
I'm interested ;) can I see some pictures?

Twrecks said:

She like tall, we will be in Coronado the month of August....how can we connect? We are interested.

JadeLin said:
Hi, Asian married female 34 in Irvine. Looking for a first time experience. Hubby's fantasy for me to go on a date.
Jade

Jade Old Town 1.png
Mmmm you are very cute hun
Any luck yet

JadeLin said:
Jade

Jade Old Town 1.png
Id take you on date