New Landscaper For Jeanette

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
He came to give us a price on Saturday, Jeanette flirted a bit behind my back. He is a 28 year old guy and I wonder what she will do with him this week!

Reactions: toolman2c, Nazareth and Naughty J
How could I not hes about the sexiest guy thats been to our house for work or estimates ever!! I'll be giving him a few peeks and my #. Oh and btw, dont forget about my 2 new friends I made last week while i was out shopping. & yes they know I'm a married cheating ***** wife and are more than happy to cum take care of whats being neglected

Last edited:
Reactions: landj2
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! To prepare Jeanette has bleached her skimpy white tee-shirt and washed it too much to make it more see-thru. She has bought the tiniest shorts so her ass cheeks hang out and when she sits there is not enough fabric to cover her pussy!
Her plan is to pick up some items in the yard when they arrive yes plenty of naughty bending over!
Maybe sit outside a bit when they work just have a cigarette but with her legs parted enough they see hints of her pussy.
When the lawn is done the guy she likes is the one who cums in to collect the money. her plan is to be in her office chair and just swing around and talk pussy in plain view, then bring him into the garage to see if he would be interested in a blower I have. She has an old mirror behind the blower so when he looks she can be squatting next to him and give him a nice hot view of her pussy. At that time she will say if you want to wait to decide i can send you some more detailed pics and you can stop by another day when your not in a rush to try it out.

Reactions: VauxGuy and Nazareth
I may have to seduce the whole crew as they are always in a hurry! Either way hes gonna see my pussy and then some!

Reactions: toolman2c and landj2
OK
gg.jpg IMG_7897.JPG
gg.jpg IMG_7897.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: VauxGuy, plugnplay, MrTester and 4 others
I'd try it out right then and there ! Then cum back for another try later !

Reactions: Naughty J
I asked him if he wanted to work out a barter. He asked what i had in mind, I said I'm sure we can cum up with something, as i handed him a glass of water telling him he looked hot! He drank it and couldn't keep his eyes off my perky nipples peeking through my see through, very thin, white wife beater

Reactions: MrTester, okdeacon and toolman2c
What he saw yesterday

B73F4439-0E78-4B50-BC67-40F9F21C4AEA.jpeg 830FA9CC-9465-44D4-9836-1D0954C7EFDA.jpeg 47152A87-1E5F-4BF3-B5F0-1DC86BFABA05.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ricterf, VauxGuy, plugnplay and 8 others
Sooo Hot he needs to see much more :)

Reactions: Naughty J, buds13 and toolman2c
this is hot story, want to hear/see more :)

Reactions: Naughty J and toolman2c
You have fantastic tease!

really going to share how much of a slut my wife is. Screenshots of her and the landscaper texts
IMG_9861.PNG IMG_9862.PNG
IMG_9861.PNG IMG_9862.PNG IMG_9863.PNG

Reactions: Nmcouple and toolman2c
moreIMG_9864.PNG IMG_9865.PNG IMG_9866.PNG

Reactions: Nmcouple and Nazareth
IMG_9864.PNG IMG_9865.PNG IMG_9866.PNG

Reactions: Nmcouple and Nazareth
IMG_9867.PNG IMG_9868.PNG IMG_9869.PNG
IMG_9867.PNG IMG_9868.PNG IMG_9869.PNG

Reactions: barbie1955 and eriknb
IMG_9870.PNG IMG_9871.PNG IMG_9872.PNG IMG_9873.PNG IMG_9874.PNG
IMG_9870.PNG IMG_9871.PNG IMG_9872.PNG IMG_9873.PNG IMG_9874.PNG

Reactions: Nmcouple, buds13, Nazareth and 1 other person
This is sooo hotttt!

WOW ! What a hot conversation about that equipment . I can't wait to see how well he gets it running ! Sounds like he's going to give it a good lube job too . Love to hear that equipment purr like a well petted kitten !

looking forward to it as well!!!

Reactions: toolman2c
He came again yesterday! pics she sent me after :) my wife is such a slutIMG_0105.jpg IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0105.jpg IMG_0107.jpg IMG_0109.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nmcouple, plugnplay, MrTester and 3 others