New Orleans?

• Thread starterArcticPrince
  • Start date

ArcticPrince

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2011
Not exactly a hook up post, but not sure where else to post this request.

I would really like to see my wife with another man (preferably a black man). We will be spending a few days in New Orleans just before Christmas, and I am looking for a suggestion as to a bar or nightclub in the New Orleans area where there is a good chance of finding black guys hanging out, but where a white couple would not feel intimidated. Last year we were in Negril, Jamaica and went to one of the late night beach parties. We had a few drinks before we went and a few more when we were there. One of the local guys kept asking my wife to dance, and after about 2 or 3 no's and a couple more drinks, she finally agreed. They danced several dances and had a few more drinks between dances. He sat between me and my wife, kind of isolating her from me. He talked to her exclusivly and made her laugh, all the while resting his hand on her thigh and occasionally stroking her leg. The next time on the dance floor I watched as he held her close and cupped her butt while he tried to show her how to "bounce her booty" as he put it. They both laughed as she tried to make her booty dance. He kept his hands around her as they walked back to the table for another drink and again he sat between us keeping my wife to himself. My wife was pretty blitzed by then and as he leaned past her to get his drink he just turned his head and gave her a kiss. She pulled back, but not right away. One more turn on the dance floor and I watched as he kissed her hard and she kissed back. There was kind of a slow dance and as he pulled her close to him he put his hand between them and felt her breasts. She did not pull away and she let him feel her up right out there on the sandy dance area. When he slipped his hand between her legs, she gave him a quick feel before she pulled his hand away. The same thing happened when he took her hand and put it on his dick, she took a quick feel, but then pulled her hand away. I was really hoping that my fantasy of seeing her with another man was going to come true that night. But unfortunatly this time when they came back to the table, she did not sit down but said that we needed to go back to the hotel. The guy took her by the waist and said that he would like to come back to our hotel for a quick nightcap with us, and I quickly said that it was OK with me, but my wife insisted that we return to the hotel alone. The guy got a bit pissed off and called her a prick teaser but he did leave. We went back to the hotel without any problems where my wife attacked me. She was dripping wet and I had not seen her so turned on in many, many years. We left the next afternoon. She told me that it was an exiting one time event.

I think that if I could somehow recreate that situation, she would be more likely to follow through this time. I know that at this point she would not come out and agree to meet someone for sex, but if it should somehow just happen, then it would be ok.

We will be in New Orleans Dec 30 - Jan 2. Looking to find a like kind of bar / club.

Collettes is on Gravier street, just across Canal from the French Quarter. Swing club.
Also on Bourbon lot of opportunity there but you're talking general clubs. Razoo's--is one in which you may want to send her in ahead of you and see what develops. The 541 Club on Bourbon will either look like an average club or will have an overabundance of black men depending on the music act.

Yes, thank you. Any others in that area?

Bourbon street

Your description of Bourbon street sounds like you've picked the absolute worst of isolated instances from a bad Mardi Gras at 2 a.m. when it lands on a college spring break.

On a typical Saturday night I believe few if any of the conditions you named happen. I've been there enough to know.

Mardi Gras, New Years Eve, or the Saints Winning the Super Bowl, I guarantee it will be loud, with hooping, hollering, and no one in view frowning. A woman can show boobs in the Quarter on Bourbon, and get arrested for it other places.

There's a lot to like about New Orleans if you are not into Bourbon street fun, but your description is very non-typical.

For reference my wife met the man who took her black cherry in a bar, on Bourbon St., and hooked up with some others there too.

we will be here in Feb marti gras