• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

New Short Extreme Rules Game

• Thread starterYumadom
  • Start date

Yumadom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2017
Harsh, made specifically to push the cuck or slut to the breaking point. I've named it my "Death Set" because just looking at the rules just might kill you! It's 8 rolls of anguish! I love some of the extreme rules but sometimes I didn't have the time for such a long game or some of the rules took 2 to 4 copy/pastes to get them into the play room. It also includes some pretty tough stuff like sign-ins and "live pics." Enjoy!

Death Set

My next rule project will be to post some for women players. Any women interested in providing some input, convo me please so we can hook up.

Reactions: DomCole, Patrick9000000 and gummistiefeljunge
You know I have some sets for a wife. I miss you.

I love your different Rule Sets Yumadom!!! :D I also think it's great that there are so many different versions of it.

Reactions: Yumadom
I am very interessed in your Dice Dare Game for girls :D

Last edited:
Yumadom said:
Harsh, made specifically to push the cuck or slut to the breaking point. I've named it my "Death Set" because just looking at the rules just might kill you! It's 8 rolls of anguish! I love some of the extreme rules but sometimes I didn't have the time for such a long game or some of the rules took 2 to 4 copy/pastes to get them into the play room. It also includes some pretty tough stuff like sign-ins and "live pics." Enjoy!

Death Set

My next rule project will be to post some for women players. Any women interested in providing some input, convo me please so we can hook up.
Wow. Incredibly hot. Got me rock hard just reading how intense that would be

That's too much for me, but I love how you keep working at the rules and keep you word on ******** the sluts.

cinthia_52 said:
You know I have some sets for a wife. I miss you.
I miss you too! Yes, I need to find time for us to chat about those.

Reactions: gummistiefeljunge
Interesting rules

Yumadom said:

Death Set

I'm ready to collaborate when you are.

Reactions: Patrick9000000