• Thread starterFatButtDayXO
  • Start date

Would you be my cuckold?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cute piece of ass. you'd look good with dick in your mouth.

Reactions: FatButtDayXO
FatButtDayXO said:
Hi to all of you! I am new to this community and also a newbie who wants to engage in a cuckold lifestyle! =)

I am well aware of what the lifestyle in-tales, but I am definitely going to need some pointers and techniques to possibly pursuit it!

I have uploaded some pics for you all to gaze upon! I would love to hear feedback on them as well as if you would ever let me cuck you! =P

Also, feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat!

attachment-8.jpg attachment-2.jpg attachment-6.jpg

dam she is beautiful woman

Loving her.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi Ms. FatButtDayXO,

Regarding your original post of May 17, 2017:

FatButtDayXO said:
Hi to all of you! I am new to this community and am also a newbie who wants to engage in a cuckold lifestyle! =) .....
I see the responses to your survey were very positive, with 17 men (to date) offering to assist you with cuckolding your husband. And, the posts responding to you in your thread have also been very positive.

That doesn't surprise me. Like the others, I find you very attractive with your seductive smile, voluptuous big tits and gorgeous sexy ass.

If I were to make a suggestion re. your photos of yourself going out without your husband to try your luck at attracting other men (good for you!), it would be to wear a considerably shorter dress rather than a floor-length dress.

How are you doing? Have you found a lover — or perhaps, more than one — suitable for a married woman with your charms? I hope so....

—Custer