New to this Site

• Thread starterbluemind
  • Start date

bluemind

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2006
I'm a 46 y.o. s/w/m in the San Diego area hoping to hear from a couple or single female. I'm niether a cuckhold or a bull in the strict sense-- I have elements of both--although I am usually sexually dominant and well hung, and I have had sex with another man's wife while he watched, I also go crazy at the thought of having a girlfriend or wife first becoming aroused by another man, then allowing herself to be taken by him in my presence, telling me how good it feels under a quickened breat. I want to kiss her with come in her mouth, I want to go down on her after she's had a nice hard cock explode inside of her...and, my god, I would want her last--all sweaty and sloppy, gigggling as she spread her wet legs for me...

I'm not just writing a dirty story--these are my true sexual desires and I'm hoping to hear from and hopefully meet someone that can guide, advise and hopefully meet a woman that will join me in a relationship that includes other men in the bedroom with us.

Attachments

• At Home.jpg
    At Home.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 283
You sound a lot like me, lol. Private message me anytime and we can chat.

Love your post too, mistressblk.

bluemind said:
I'm a 46 y.o. s/w/m in the San Diego area hoping to hear from a couple or single female. I'm niether a cuckhold or a bull in the strict sense-- I have elements of both--although I am usually sexually dominant and well hung, and I have had sex with another man's wife while he watched, I also go crazy at the thought of having a girlfriend or wife first becoming aroused by another man, then allowing herself to be taken by him in my presence, telling me how good it feels under a quickened breat. I want to kiss her with come in her mouth, I want to go down on her after she's had a nice hard cock explode inside of her...and, my god, I would want her last--all sweaty and sloppy, gigggling as she spread her wet legs for me...

I'm not just writing a dirty story--these are my true sexual desires and I'm hoping to hear from and hopefully meet someone that can guide, advise and hopefully meet a woman that will join me in a relationship that includes other men in the bedroom with us.

I suggest that you go to Thad's Club and enjoy all the wives you can handle. If you are very lucky, you might fund us there and you could fuck my wife while I hold her in my arms and play with her tits. It has been a great place for us. Sometimes there are Marines just out of boot camp, 4 months with no pussy and certified clean by the US Gov. That means she can bare back them and I get to clean up a ton of cum. The first time she took a load between the cheeks and then kissed me and passed the guy's cum to me, I was surprised and then even more surprised when I swallowed it and found that I am a cum lover also. One night at Thad's, she fucked and sucked 29 Marines and I did the math and that was about a cup and a half of cum. You should advertise on Craigslist in Insane Diego for a lady to go to Thad's with and you will find one. Happy cum slurping.

old fred said:
I suggest that you go to Thad's Club and enjoy all the wives you can handle. If you are very lucky, you might fund us there and you could fuck my wife while I hold her in my arms and play with her tits. It has been a great place for us. Sometimes there are Marines just out of boot camp, 4 months with no pussy and certified clean by the US Gov. That means she can bare back them and I get to clean up a ton of cum. The first time she took a load between the cheeks and then kissed me and passed the guy's cum to me, I was surprised and then even more surprised when I swallowed it and found that I am a cum lover also. One night at Thad's, she fucked and sucked 29 Marines and I did the math and that was about a cup and a half of cum. You should advertise on Craigslist in Insane Diego for a lady to go to Thad's with and you will find one. Happy cum slurping.
Seriously slow thread zzzzzz. OP posted March 8 2006 first reply Jan 4 2007 and 10 years later you reply.
I get it though, good advice for someone in the same situation and your narrative is hot.
I look foreword to their reply in 2030. :rolleyes:

Reactions: babagee