Nice Couple Looking Polite, Hung Stud To Join - Sydney

• Thread startersamanddave
  • Start date

samanddave

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2017
SE Asia
Hi, my wife Sam & I have played with other couples however, I just found out she has been seeing 5 other guys without me knowing. We have reconciled and have used this as a chance to fire up our sex life.

We don't want some agressive, over dominant bull...just a hung (and thick hopefully) nice guy who is ok with joining us in bed. I will watch and get involved a little. She is smoking hot, loves to dress up and is well practices with larger than average guys. Pls get in touch.

Reactions: Aussiewyfefukr, Lustyliaisoning, adambsydney and 11 others
samanddave said:
Hi, my wife Sam & I have played with other couples however, I just found out she has been seeing 5 other guys without me knowing. We have reconciled and have used this as a chance to fire up our sex life.

We don't want some agressive, over dominant bull...just a hung (and thick hopefully) nice guy who is ok with joining us in bed. I will watch and get involved a little. She is smoking hot, loves to dress up and is well practices with larger than average guys. Pls get in touch.
Hi, im in Canberra, keen to meet up. 34, fit, clean with a 7.5 inch cock.

Beautiful pics :)

Hi Dave, Brisbane based bull, also polite and respectful here. Occasionally travel to Sydney for work and conferences. Send me a PM if you'd like some pics etc. Thanks

Hey there. I’m a 29 year old bull considered attractive and well hung (a little over 8 inches) interested in joining you for some no strings fun. I’m athletic and drug and disease free and I always play safe. I’m happy to travel and discretion is assured. Feel free to respond here or chat with me on kik: emporio5

samanddave said:

I am a experienced bull in Sydney. I moved to Sydney from istanbul.

Hi, clean respectful caucasian Sydney guy here. Love to help you out.

Hi are you still looking?

Did you guys have any luck with this? I'm looking for a bull for my hotwife in Sydney also. kik is gele447

Reactions: Talldarknight
Hi Dave. If you are still looking for a BULL I'm in Sydney. Let know if interested. Thanks.

I'd like to take photos - can participate if needed too. Experienced photographer here

Hi Dave I am a mature bull in Sydney. I am polite and respectful but know how to dominate a couple.
we need to ensure she well dressed for our enjoyment

Baron said:
Hi Dave I am a mature bull in Sydney. I am polite and respectful but know how to dominate a couple.
we need to ensure she well dressed for our enjoyment
Send us a kik message - gele447

Mate I have sent you two kik messages.
you need to read them to get some action

Just curious on how you two are going. Looking forward to finding out.

samanddave said:

Hey guys not sure i fit what you looking for but you look absoultly fucking hot in the red and my wife has the same one or very similat to it

I’d love to satisfy her add me on kik spower247

99B6D7F3-F3ED-433C-AA3A-B496730DA53D.jpeg

samanddave said:

With all do respect she can get it thick from me

samanddave said:

would love to play with her

Hello I’m located in Melbourne feel free to contact me on Instagram vaya _con_dios_7 If you and your partner still interested in cuckold