North Texas Couple Needs Advise

• Thread starterTexasLeader
  • Start date

TexasLeader

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2017
not sure if I am posting this in the right place but what the hell got to try huh. I Honestly need someone to talk to and help read the signals from my wife. She is shy and and that doesn’t seem to help me either. The biggest thing is I have read the “how to convince your wife crap” that’s not what I want or how it will work with my wife. She must make the call and desire things in order for her not to shutdown. Let’s just say when she shuts it’s not a good time for anyone. I can’t promise anything quick but I would love to find someone to talk to that can help in this time of our life.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
still needing advice?

TexasLeader said:
not sure if I am posting this in the right place but what the hell got to try huh. I Honestly need someone to talk to and help read the signals from my wife. She is shy and and that doesn’t seem to help me either. The biggest thing is I have read the “how to convince your wife crap” that’s not what I want or how it will work with my wife. She must make the call and desire things in order for her not to shutdown. Let’s just say when she shuts it’s not a good time for anyone. I can’t promise anything quick but I would love to find someone to talk to that can help in this time of our life.

Hi, Well there is not a one size fits all book on how to convince your wife, we are all different and respond differently. There are many things you can do to help her along, but you seem pretty smart in realizing that it has to or SHOULD be her decision. One she decides, she owns it and you are along for the ride. If you are still around, drop me a note. I can tell a few things from my perspective that might assist you along the way.

• Love
I would be very interested in some advice also. I want to watch my wife with another guy. I have told her my desires a few times and of course during sex I have gone into detail. She usually says "we will see", but that us usually the end of it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Diverjames2014
I’m a bull/dominant/alpha type. What is the latest developments?

Well you are ahead of the curve, knowing it needs to be her decision.

So tell us where she is, what have you suggested, what has she responded?

Have you introduced any toys to build op the process?

Hard to assist till know more.

One idea is just be frank, let her know that you know she is not really the type, but you want to introduce the idea, and maybe it never makes it to real, but maybe the two of you can use it as role-playing bed. Could be a start.

From a physicological point, if she says ok, the more someone hears something, it starts from the left as wild.. and over years or months slowly moves to the right as the norm or a lot less shocking, and then her mind could be more open.

its not a quick process for some.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and DFWMILF