Not Yet Cuckolded

JohnandLiz

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
West Palm Beach, Fl
Ive been wanting my wife to cuckold me for over 5 years. Brought up her FUCKING a bigger cock and she basically called me a sicko. Based on my size do you think she needs a bigger dick?

IMG_20181128_144416.jpg

Reactions: Readyu
YES

You are kidding right..this can't be a serious question looking at that little thing...of course she does!!

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Darrellj
I'd say she should at least try more!

JohnandLiz said:
Ive been wanting my wife to cuckold me for over 5 years. Brought up her FUCKING a bigger cock and she basically called me a sicko. Based on my size do you think she needs a bigger dick?

IMG_20181128_144416.jpg
damn right she needs a bigger cock, she needs something to fill her up, besides a dildo. If she gets a big cock in her, she is going to giggle from pleasure

JohnandLiz said:

IMG_20181128_144416.jpg
I think she just at the moment is afraid to tell you that she wants bigger cock and better fuck. I am also small (5 inch), but she tells me that she openly likes to fuck bigger ones.
So if you will work her to try good big cock - she will get addicted.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Readyu