Obama Is The New President Of Usa

• Thread startersouthside
  • Start date
Elizabeth T said:
He will be tested once he takes office. Every evil nation out there will eventually try something against him. Hopefully he is the Superior Black Male that everyone writes about on here. Everyone forgets that half of the white population voted for him. Now I hope he inspires his black followers and gets them to fulfill their dreams. Hopefully most not staying on welfare for the next 4 years. This country will be bankrupt in the next few years due to the welfare system. The states will not be able to assist at some point. I guess another federal bailout will follow. That is the new thing. I still say that children should be supported by their father and not the states. But then again Obama took care of his. That must be the white in him. He is well dressed and has always been well dressed. I have never seen any pics with his boxers showing and pants hanging to the knees either. So as far as being a true black man, he gets my vote. But then again many working black men in my are take care of their kids also. I hope he keeps many of the promises, but like many democrats they overload their ass with their mouth and cannot fullfil those promises.

ROTFLMAO

Is it really possible for someone to be so ignorant?

"this country is going to be bankrupt in a few year".....LOL

This country is already billions probably even trillions in debt right now.

Everyone Blames Bush for this country's economy. NAFTA was enacted by Bill Clinton....Everyone gets a loan.....was enacted by Bill Clinton.....I am curious to see what Obama does....As for as breeding out whitey....well if black men keep breeding white women, both races become extinct within years. You end up with a lot of Mix raced people breeding. Supreme_Black_Man you will get old and die as all others who were responsible for all this breeding, so within 20 to 30 years this is a country of mixed race. You do not want to breed out the white man cause that is what keeps the country moving. The whites pay the greatest portion of the taxes to keep the lazy blacks on wheelfare.....

As a young black man I'm proud to be apart of history. I feel sorry for those who don't see it and choose the believe their world is going end. If ur not ready for the future then you'll be left in the past.

Actually, the first Free Trade Agreement was made under Reagan. Electing a black leader is a start, but I'm waiting till you elect a woman. Lots of other countries have elected female leaders long ago from Golda Meir, to Bhutto, to Thatcher. Canada had a female PM in the 90s and several assistant PMs have been women. I found the election interesting in that there was much more sexism than racism.

I voted for Sarah Palin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me Too

Rhino said:
I voted for Sarah Palin.

I was going to vote for Bob Barr until McCain selected Palin as his running mate. Other than their positions on Iraq, there wasn't much difference between McCain's and Obama's stated policies.