Obeying Sex Slave Part Iii

• Thread starterHelga
  • Start date

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I slipped into my cum covered panties, felt dirty and horny feeling hard cum against my body. Andrew and Eric helped me up the stairs from the loo. Andrew noted I was wobbly and gave me a slight push from behind when I felt his hand under my short garment touching my panties. I wasn't quite satisfied just couldn't get enough from the earlier fucking. I leaned down hands resting on a staircase step, raising my ass for Andrew to cool me down with his little dick but pulled my panties aside expecting him to fuck me. Instead I felt a big cock jamming into me doggie style.
UUUHHH FUCK I felt Eric's dick fucking me again. Hoping to satisfy me
Andrew watched getting horny, watching me taking as much as I could. Here on the staircase I was being ravaged by a satisfying dick. He held me around the waist riding me like a heated animal. My tits slipped out of the top and Andrew palming my melons as Eric fucked and fucked hard and deep into me I heard him groan in my blury mind
AM CUMING OH SHIT C CCUUUMMING
O how he came unloading emptying his load into my pussy as Andrew suckled my tits. I was burning up, again I wasn't completely satisfied as Eric pulled his semi hard dick out of my pussy.. My hair and clothing were dishevelled feeling used and weak like the slut wife I was.

U are a good slut we need more of you

Reactions: Enigma250