Obeying Sex Slave

Helga

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2018
EU
I am married 20 years to my husband who must be obeyed when it pertains to sex. Over the years we have led a perverted life that has turned me into a weak slut for his cock and cocks of strangers. He arranges sexual encounters in bars, where he watches me from afar, men buying me drinks and feeling between my legs under the whorish slit skirt I wear. Recently sitting at the bar a nice looking young man offered to buy drinks when he stated that a lone sitting man kept watching us. I acted nonchalant when he brought it up again. I was not only getting high from the drinks but a joint. Had uncrossed my legs, skirt slipped up, feeling his hand stroking my skin back and forth, teasing me, when I pushed the skirt a bit higher. I looked at him
"I want you" I said to him
He responded "Are you that man's slut, is he your husband, is that how is cock gets hard"?
It was only seconds that my husband stood in front of us.
"Do you like to fuck my wife" he asked him.
The young man responded "who wouldn't fuck your slut"

Reactions: Susan's Slave
it's nice that you are a slut, a beautiful one too. I imagine that the young man and your husband both fucked you.

69eatmore77 said:
it's nice that you are a slut, a beautiful one too. I imagine that the young man and your husband both fucked you.
I am ashamed to tell more on what occurred next

Don't ever be ashamed of being a slut, or fucking, or pleasing your man, or any man that you want to please

so what happened ?

Finish the story please

Reactions: pikoy