Old Girlfriend

• Thread starterOpen and fun
  • Start date

Open and fun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2017
Before my wife I had another girlfriend who had a beautiful hairy pussy and a nice stretched hole (4 fingers)
She would suck anyone's cock except mine and if they where big enough she would fuck then too..
She would make me lick the cum out of her bush and she always gave me a kiss after her blowjobs...
If she couldn't get cock I was her pussy licker as she preferred tongue over masterbation...
I lived with her for 3 years and never fucked her once she moved in...
She wouldn't even give me a handjob...
I really loved eating out her big pussy and sucking on her huge clit...

Reactions: midnightfapper, JohnLondon and Nazareth
As the old saying goes -"All good things must come to an end."

Reactions: Open and fun
Mike and Chris said:
As the old saying goes -"All good things must come to an end."

Yes it does... I wish I had pictures of her to show you....
There was nothing better than cleaning her bush...

Ahhhh, memories! ;)
Everybody likes nostalgia or reminiscing nostalgic, me included.

Since writing this post I contacted her and she's agreed to meet for a beer or 2.
Hopefully I'll be eating out her pussy and sucking her hole clean again.
She used to make me beg for the privilege, I really am hoping that I can suck on her thumb sized clit and insert 4 fingers into her. Knowing her though she'll only let me stick my face down there for an hour with no licking...

Well we met up and she knew why I asked if she fancied a beer...
I went back to her place and spent an entire day with my face in her pussy...
I performed clean up on her, she actually went and fucked someone before we met.
She is shaved now but just as big and stretched as I remember...
She even let me put my cock in her big pussy and told me she couldn't feel me...
it was bliss...

Reactions: JohnLondon, okdeacon and Nazareth
Open and fun said:
Well we met up and she knew why I asked if she fancied a beer...
I went back to her place and spent an entire day with my face in her pussy...
I performed clean up on her, she actually went and fucked someone before we met.
She is shaved now but just as big and stretched as I remember...
She even let me put my cock in her big pussy and told me she couldn't feel me...
it was bliss...

I've been back to see her again...
This time she sat on my face and made me clean her fully whilst I did this she wanked my cock but never let me cum..

Reactions: JohnLondon, okdeacon and Nazareth
here she is

DSC_0051.jpg

Reactions: Windjammer78, Readyu, JohnLondon and 6 others
Love that bush!

I saw her again... she sat on my face until she came several times and never touched my cock... I came when she made me lick her asshole...

Knk069 said:
Love that bush!

She used to make me lick cum out of it...

Open and fun said:
She used to make me lick cum out of it...
Did you enjoy that?

My wife always used to shave but stopped a couple of years ago by request of her Bull. She had a beautiful bald pussy, now it's covered with a big hairy bush and her Bull likes to cum in her bush. I can't say I really enjoy it. It gets so messy with all that hair covered with cum. I'm the one who needs to clean it up. The taste of cum is not a problem for me, licking cum out of a pussy or from a shaved pussy is also good, but I don't like licking the hairs to get her bush clean. Furthermore I don't like at all the way it looks, it's a big unkempt mess. She doesn't shave her lips and she doesn't even trims it down a bit, it's really a very hairy pussy. When I eat her out, I feel hair tickling everywhere, on my tongue, on my mouth, in my nose. A shaved pussy looks and feels so much better. But her Bull loves her bush so she keeps it hairy, and although I don't like it I understand and support that decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: zippless
i love a shaved pussy

JohnLondon said:
Did you enjoy that?

My wife always used to shave but stopped a couple of years ago by request of her Bull. She had a beautiful bald pussy, now it's covered with a big hairy bush and her Bull likes to cum in her bush. I can't say I really enjoy it. It gets so messy with all that hair covered with cum. I'm the one who needs to clean it up. The taste of cum is not a problem for me, licking cum out of a pussy or from a shaved pussy is also good, but I don't like licking the hairs to get her bush clean. Furthermore I don't like at all the way it looks, it's a big unkempt mess. She doesn't shave her lips and she doesn't even trims it down a bit, it's really a very hairy pussy. When I eat her out, I feel hair tickling everywhere, on my tongue, on my mouth, in my nose. A shaved pussy looks and feels so much better. But her Bull loves her bush so she keeps it hairy, and although I don't like it I understand and support that decision.

I loved it.... kneeling down and sucking it from her bush.. she used to wank guys off into it specially.
My new wife is waxed and i love licking and sucking cum out and off of her as well.
But I prefer a good un trimmed hairy pussy.

Reactions: JohnLondon
Open and fun said:
I loved it.... kneeling down and sucking it from her bush.. she used to wank guys off into it specially.
My new wife is waxed and i love licking and sucking cum out and off of her as well.
But I prefer a good un trimmed hairy pussy.
I can understand the preference for a bush, it's just not my preference.

Too bad my wife has a hairy pussy whilst I prefer a shaved or waxed pussy, and your wife has a waxed pussy though you prefer it hairy.

But ultimately, it's the wife and the Bull that decide about her pubic hair and not me as a cuckold.

We are both shaved and that's the way we like it. We don't like to pick the pubic hair out of our mouths. My wife likes to lick the other guys balls and it destroys the moment when you have to stop and pick out hair. Sometimes she leaves a short tuft of hair at the pubic bone and that I find sexy. We love the clean look and think it is more sanitary and appealing.

I remember one night I came home and she was layed naked waiting for me..
She opened her legs and her bush was matted with cum and she spread her beautiful butterfly lips and her pussy was wide open, she ordered me to put my face between her legs and not lick, she kept me like that for a long while asking me if I liked smelling what a real man leaves, when she finally let me lick her it was heaven I pushed my tongue as deep as possible and made sure that her entire bush was cleaned properly...
I sucked her thumb sized clit until she'd had enough orgasms. She then let me wank over her as I thanked her...

Reactions: JohnLondon
Open and fun said:
I remember one night I came home and she was layed naked waiting for me..
She opened her legs and her bush was matted with cum and she spread her beautiful butterfly lips and her pussy was wide open, she ordered me to put my face between her legs and not lick, she kept me like that for a long while asking me if I liked smelling what a real man leaves, when she finally let me lick her it was heaven I pushed my tongue as deep as possible and made sure that her entire bush was cleaned properly...
I sucked her thumb sized clit until she'd had enough orgasms. She then let me wank over her as I thanked her...
So did you cum on her bush and did you have to clean her again?

I clean my wife's bush quite often, usually every week or two weeks. It looks so nasty when her big bush is matted with cum. And even when it isn't matted with cum it's just an untidy triangle of hair. I hate the bush but I love the idea that she's keeping her bush for her Bull, the bush is a good reminder that I'm not allowed to fuck her anymore.

Luckily I never had to lick my own cum from her bush, even if she gives me a handjob I'm only allowed to cum in a condom.

Last edited:
I never clean my own cum... the ex grew the bush because I like it...
the rest was a bonus...
my wife now keeps it waxed as a reminder.... if she grows it, it's to tease me.... she always waxed for her new fucks... she doesn't keep lovers...