Old Girlfriend

• Thread starterOpen and fun
  • Start date
I a
zippless said:
We are both shaved and that's the way we like it. We don't like to pick the pubic hair out of our mouths. My wife likes to lick the other guys balls and it destroys the moment when you have to stop and pick out hair. Sometimes she leaves a short tuft of hair at the pubic bone and that I find sexy. We love the clean look and think it is more sanitary and appealing.
agree

Samsport said:

When I first got with her she sucked me dry.... when we lived together it changed... read my earlier posts...
In honesty she was always fucking other guys she used to phone me from work where she was an assistant for the elderly and tell me about the big cocks she was cleaning... yes she blew them and a colleague of hers caught her and blackmailed her.., he made her his fuck toy, she would phone me So I could listen that she was getting fucked...

Reactions: JohnLondon, 69eatmore77 and Nazareth
Another time, I got home late and she greeted me with a big kiss, sticking her tongue deep into my mouth and running it all over my teeth.
She took me into the bedroom and showed me a new wardrobe...
She said the delivery men struggled to get it up stairs, but enjoyed there tip...
She then layback and lifted her skirt up and said you know what to do, I immediately went down in her and she then told me that she blew them one after the other swallowing each..,
She came then let me wank over her bush, I thanked her for been such a slut and allowing me to be able to wank over her pussy...

Reactions: JohnLondon and 69eatmore77
Open and fun said:
When I first got with her she sucked me dry.... when we lived together it changed... read my earlier posts...
In honesty she was always fucking other guys she used to phone me from work where she was an assistant for the elderly and tell me about the big cocks she was cleaning... yes she blew them and a colleague of hers caught her and blackmailed her.., he made her his fuck toy, she would phone me So I could listen that she was getting fucked...
What was her name? Sounds exactly like a Brazilian Slut I dated for 4 years who also worked at as a Assistant for the elderly. Thought she was a nice woman, she was 15 years younger than me but claimed to love me and the sex was the best and she took it every way. 3 weeks into the relationship she said she needed a break, during that three week break she fucked 3 guys that I found out about to include a guy from maintenance who would fuck her around the building either in the basement or empty resident rooms. I thought the guy was a friend of mine since I knew him way before she started working there. We got back together and it was very humbling because people knew she had fucked the married maintenance guy. She also had been seen by another maintenance guy being fucked and he told her he would report her if she didnt let him fuck her. She never told me anything I had to find out on my own and then confront her, I ultimately told her that I loved her and if she wanted to fuck other guys it was cool but she had to tell me all the details, she agreed, and then I would have to wait until she called me usually after some guy had just left her house and I would come over and fuck her well used pussy. It was a hard break up after four years but she kept to many secrets, I would have still been with her if she had been upfront about her fucking other guys, I told her it actually excited me to hear about it, but that slut still kept secrets and for me the fun and excitement was gone and she was just a cheating slut.