• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Older Boss & My Wife

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date

stubbyhubby36

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
I do contract work for a company that is based out of town. For the last two weeks I have been working for them locally and on several occasions the regional supervisor has stopped by. Two days ago he stopped by while my wife was over to see me and bring me lunch and they instantly hit it off.

During casual conversation he mentioned in passing that he was staying at the Motel 6 down the street from our house for the rest of the week, and I noticed my wife get that familiar twinkle in her eye.

After he left she looked at me and grinned and I knew what was coming. I laughed and said "You know Harold is like 72 years old, right?" She shrugged and joked back "If the plumbing still works......"

Yesterday evening I called to see where Harold was and he said he was in his room. I made an excuse of needing to send him some paperwork (I could have gave it to him the today). I told him that my wife was headed to the store and since the Motel 6 was along the way, I was going to have her drop it off. She left the house minutes later in a slinky, low cut casual dress and flip-flops. As I watched her ass wiggle as she walked down the walkway I was thinking that I hope she doesn't give him a heart attack.

About an hour later she returned home. Her hair was tassled and her cheeks were still flushed from orgasm. She said that as soon as she arrived he invited her into his room and that she had taken the oportunity to flop down on his bed. After a cursory look thru the paperwork he turned his attention to her and in short order realized she was there for more than paperwork.

She said it didn't take him long to get her naked and on her knees. She said he is about 7 inches and uncut and he was very dominant and forcefull. While she sucked him he gripped her head and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, literally fucking her face. She said he lifted her up and laid her on the bed, lifted her legs over his shoulders and pinned her knees to the bed and drilled her pussy hard. She said he fucked her for about 1/2 an hour and he never let up, fucking her hard and fast the entire time. She said she came several times and thought she was going to go nuts from the intensity of her orgasms. Finally he called her a slut and told her he was going to cum in her pussy, then he started fucking her even more furiously and made her cum again just as he grunted and came in her. She said that after he came he rolled off of her and told her to suck his cock clean, which she dutifully did.

After they dressed he asked her if I knew. She said she didn't know why but she sensed that he didn't want me to know, so she told him that I had no idea. He told her that he wants her to come by every evening after he gets to his room. She said it was more of an order than a request (I found this very exciting). She said he was straight-forward and told her that it was nothing but fucking and that he didn't desire a relationship or cuddling, and that she needed to accept that she was only coming to his room to be fucked, nothing more. She said she agreed to his "terms" and they agreed to meet every eveing between 6 and 7 in his room for the rest of this week.

As she told me the entire story I was crouched with my head between her legs, licking her swollen, red pussy lips, tasting their sex and his cum and jacking my own little cock.

Today when he stopped by the site he acted as if all was normal. I was a little suprised at his comfort level around me. I have come to the conclusion that he is a full dom and has no qualms about using a married woman for a cum dump. I find it extremely exciting that a man the same age as my dad is going to be fucking my wife every night this week. The fact that he is my boss makes it that much better.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, husbandsouth, lnohhnvm and 11 others
That was a very good story!

very, very good story..

my wife has also fucked a few of my bosses.
makes life a bit more...relaxed, don't you think?

Reactions: Custer Laststand, BorrowMyWife and vahtcpl
ahpook999 said:
my wife has also fucked a few of my bosses.
makes life a bit more...relaxed, don't you think?

Sure does my wife has fucked 3 of my bosses makes life far more fun

Reactions: Custer Laststand, vahtcpl and BorrowMyWife
My wife brought home a co worker, he moved in and soon he was fucking her on a regular basis. He stayed for 1 year,many times when I came home late he was either getting a blow job(my wife swallows)or came in her pussy, I alway seemed to get slopy seconds

• Love
Reactions: rwall, Custer Laststand, DRod4620 and 2 others
Great story!!

Very good story

My wife has been with the same company for many years. She been having sex with her bosses and co-workers before we were married and after.
She really enjoys it and I do too. I got fixed a few years after we were married . She then wanted another kid I said go for it. Just find somebody that looks like me lol.
She became so use to bareback that is all she does.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, rwall, Custer Laststand and 3 others
Wish I had a willing wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AstaSilva
I shared my wife with my boss-the owner of the company. She was 22 at the time and he was in his mid-sixties. He had a long-standing reputation of having had several women that worked in the company and rumor had it that he had a "donkey dick".
We had been sharing her tight little pussy ever since she was 18 when we would- either her or me- would find a good excuse or reason to share her, but those stories are for another time. She had met him at different company functions over the years and we discussed finding out the truth about this "donkey dick" rumor. She told me that she was game if I was. I told her "game on".
The boss had a habit of going into the office complex on Sunday afternoon to catch up on paperwork, I had spent some of those afternoons doing some myself and saw his car there. The Main Office was a different building from the one that I worked in. Some Sundays I had keys and I would let myself into the main office and spend some time chatting with him, others I would just go do my paperwork and he would come to visit with me. Sometimes we would go to a local club and have a drink, and it was during these outings that he would make remarks about some of the fine women and his enjoyment of spending some personal time with them.
So my wife and I made a plan for her to go along on a Sunday afternoon and if he was at the office I would take her in under the pretext of giving her a tour of the "Main Office", we would stop by his office and I would turn her over to him to give her a more in-depth tour than I could and that I would go get my own paperwork done in the other building. We were both anxious to put this plan in action.
The very next Sunday she went along and he wasn't there so we went up to my office and within about 15 minutes he walked in and said hello to us both and asked why we had the pleasure of her company today, to which I replied that I was going to give her a guided tour of the main office, to which he said that he would be more than happy to do for me. I said OK and off they went.
I gave them about a 30-minute head start and then went over to the main building and let myself in by a rear side door where I thought they might be, that was unused office space that was partitioned off and you had to have a separate key to get into this area. The reason I suspected this area was because there were desks and chairs and sofas stored in there, also I could get in without being seen or heard. I went in and stood still for a few moments

Last edited:
Reactions: AstaSilva, YoungChiBBCBull, Custer Laststand and 5 others
And then what?

I will when I can recover the rest of what was written.

Couldn't recover had to rewrite

I stood in that short hallway for only a few seconds when I realized that I could hear a slapping sound of flesh on flesh that was very close to where I was standing, so I moved to the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner and there they were about 15' from me and I had a perfect side view from their right side. He had her bent over a desk and her dress was pulled up over her waist (she hadn't worn any panties), his slacks and boxers were down around his ankles. He had his left hand on her left hip and his right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock and the slapping sound that I could hear was the boss smacking about 6-8" in front of his hand up against her pussy lips. After a few more smacks with his cock, he stepped back a little and I could see that the nickname of "donkey dick" wasn't far from a fact. His cock was as thick as my wrist and it actually was 12" long (she measured it on another occasion) and right now it was sticking straight out in front of him. She told me on the way home that he was only semi-hard when he started to smack it against her pussy and the more he did the harder he got and the wetter she got. One of her little secrets is the more you turn her on the wetter she gets and she will stay wet.
At this point, he said to her "Now we're going to get to the real reason you are here today. You were curious to know if it was true about me weren't you."
"Yes" was the only thing she said.
He started to slide the head up and down between her pussy lips for a moment or two, then he pushed the head and a few inches into her, when he did that she spread her feet a little farther apart and he grabbed her hips and as he stood still he would pull her back and then push her forward on his cock . Each time he would push her front I could see that his dick was shiny wet with her juices and each time he would pull her back he would go another inch or two deeper. A few minutes of this and I could see that his hips were full against her ass cheeks, and at this point he held his dick in her and he leaned down and told her "Now I'm going to fuck your tight, little, married pussy until you can't remember your name and you'll barely be able to walk out to your car. That's what you want isn't it?"
"YES, fuck me with your big cock! was her reply.
For about the next 8-10 minutes I watched him move her hips front and back and I know that she got off at least three times before he slammed his hips forward and held her tight against him and at this point she raised her head up and said "OH YEAH, that's it fill me up with your come, see if you can knock my ass up. I'MMM COMMING AGAIN."
But now my dick is as hard as a steel bar but I know if I touch it I'll come right in my pants.
After a couple of minutes he stepped back from her and got completely out of his slacks and boxers, then her stood her up and pulled her dress up over her head-she was completely naked now- and he took her by the arm and led her over to a sofa that he pulled the dust cover off of and had her lay down on her back. From where I was at I had a perfect view of her well-fucked pussy. He got in between her legs and hooked her right leg with his left arm and with his right hand he squeezed it around the base of his cock which caused the first 6-8 inches to get fairly hard and he worked that back into her pussy. He then hooked her left leg with his right arm and turned her ass up a little and proceeded to work her pussy over again.
I watched in admiration as this old boy started to hammer her again that soon after having cum the first time. After about 3 minutes she exclaimed rather loudly "OH MY GOD YOUR DICK IS AS HARD AS A ROCK" and for the next 8-10 minutes he hammered her again until again he buried his cock fully into her and shot another load of cum into her.
A few minutes later he unhooked her legs from his arms and she just wrapped them around the tops of his legs-she likes to keep a dick in her after having her belly filled with cum.
While they were laying together catching their breath he starts to nibble on her neck and suck on her breasts, I know what this does to her and she starts to rock her pussy up on his semi-soft cock. A few minutes later he starts to pump his dick into her with a little more force and she grabs the sides of his head and looks him straight in the face and says "Again?". He just nodded and started to pound away on her- but there was a difference this time and I could see that she was rocking her hips forward to meet each of his thrusts and I know that she will really get into it this time and shortly she is squealing, moaning and telling him to fuck her harder. I have to admit the old boy was up to the challenge and gave her another 10-15 minute pounding. Once more when he got off he buried his big cock as deep as he could and shot it in her as deep as he could.
A couple of minutes go by and she unwraps her legs from around him and he pulls that "donkey dick" of his out and it hangs down his leg at least 8-9 inches. He offers her his hand to help her stand up and said to her "How is that little married pussy now?"
She put her arms around his neck and said "Well fucked, Thank you."
I slipped back out the side door and went back to my office and came back to the main office a half hour later and they were in his office, he was sitting behind his desk and she was setting in a chair in front of him and I know she was showing him her well-fucked pussy.
I asked her "Did he give you the full tour?"
To which she replied, "Yes, he did...three times." Everyone had a laugh and then we left for home.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JimSparrow, AstaSilva, YoungChiBBCBull and 8 others
great story do you have any more to tell about your boss and your wife. update soon

My "boss" tale

When I was a young army officer in Georgia just prior to deploying to Vietnam, I was dating a young widow whose husband had been killed the previous year. She was a Georgia peach from the local area and somebody suggested that it was probably time for her to start dating again. We were introduced, and it was a kind of touchy thing. Here I was about to go to Vietnam where her young officer husband had been killed the year before. I was very much a gentleman around her, but I quickly learned that she wasn't exactly the southern belle type lady she appeared to be. In fact, she was pretty forward and horny, and when I hadn't made a move by the third time we went out, she asked me if there was something wrong with me "that way." I told her I was just a bit uncomfortable about her former husband and wasn't sure it was healthy for her to get involved with another young officer about to head overseas. She lived in a small house they had bought outside Ft. Benning and she had paid it off with his life insurance money. She insisted I come in and talk, and after a few drinks, she opened up and told me that her marriage had never been one of love, really. She had been kind of a local party girl who had fucked her young officer husband a few times before he deployed. He had suggested that they get married and she move into the house he'd bought before he went to Vietnam, so that if anything happened to him, she'd get the insurance money. He also told her that he didn't expect her to be faithful while he was overseas, and she could fuck anyone she wanted any time she wanted and use "their" house to do it in. If he made it back, they'd sort things out then. If not, she'd be set. They even took out additional life insurance, and she was, indeed, pretty well fixed, enough so that she wasn't working and hadn't been since they married. She dropped the bomb, then, saying that she considered her job to be giving her pussy to soldiers about to deploy to Vietnam, and I was merely the latest beneficiary of her "Pussy for the Troops Program," a program that her deceased husband had first suggested. Two minutes later we were humping away in her very cool bedroom, a bedroom decorated with military unit insignia from all of her lovers and nude pictures of her on the wall. Wow!

I spent the night and overslept the next morning and was late for morning formation, a major fuck up for young officers, and after formation I found myself in my CO's office getting my ass chewed as only field grade officers can chew ass. I left feeling like whale shit on the bottom of the ocean. I was a company XO, and my company commander had just left for Vietnam, so the ass chewing fell to our battalion commander, a black Lt. Col Airborne Ranger officer who we secretly called Leroy Brown, as in the Jim Croce song. Leroy had threatened to relieve me of command, the kiss of death to a career if I so much as looked at him wrong in the next three weeks before we deployed, and I took it seriously. That night I explained to my girl how much trouble I was in, and she immediately got an idea. "I know him!" she said. "We've met at several social gatherings, and he's a bachelor. He's also supposed to be a legendary fuck, and he likes me, I can tell. Would it help if I fucked him for you? He probably deserves some pussy, too, and he might ease up on you if he was fucking your girl." We hatched a plan, and she pulled it off perfectly. Two nights later I found myself hiding behind the louvered doors of her bedroom closet while she fucked Bad, Bad Leroy Brown on her bed, and the legends about him were entirely true. He was hard as nails and generously endowed and loved fucking white women. She came so many times I lost count, and they fucked right until he had to leave in time to stand reveille with his troops. I had to hurry out and drive like hell to be there on time, as well. I got letters from her the whole time I was in RVN, telling me about all the men she was fucking, and she'd gone exclusively black, she told me. Leroy Brown had ruined her.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Custer Laststand, mickle and 3 others
Her tours

Over the next almost 11 years, right up to about a month before he had a heart attack and passed away she probably had about 3 dozen tours each year of the main office complex that somehow always ended up in the office storage area. This included a few Christmas party disapperances and one company picnic outing that she was missing for about 6 hours- I knew where they were and I had checked in on them a few times.
But one of my favorite events was about a year after her first guided tour and there had been a few during that year, she was in the mood for another tour and shortly after leaving her in his office and I had made my way back to that hallway by then he had her naked on her back on the sofa and was pounding away on her formally tight, little, married pussy, I noticed out a side window from where I was standing a car pull in and I recognized belonged to the boss's younger brother-they both owned the company together-I wondered how this was going to play out. About a minute after I saw the brother's car pull in old "donkey dick" pulled out of my wife got up and led her to the end of the sofa and bent her face first down over the arm of the sofa and slid his big cock right back into her and started to hammer away on her, now from behind is her favorite way to have her pussy nailed and within moments she is squealing, and moaning and telling him to pound her pussy with that big dick. I had momentarly forgotten about the brother's car having pulled in until I see the storage room door slowly start to come open, I know that you have to have a key to open it and there is his brother and he just quietly stands there and observes the action. His older brother's back is to the door so he has no idea that his brother is watching the show.
After a few minutes the younger brother steps back and pulls the door shut and as far as i know leaves. I enjoy the rest of the pussy wrecking action leave and go back to my office to give them time to straighten themselves up and when I come back to his office she is setting in that chair in front of his desk again giving him a full view of her freshly fucked pussy. We head for home and I think nothing of the other spectator that afternoon.
The next day -Monday- I'm in my office and who should walk in but the younger brother, after the usual good mornings and an update from me on how the weeks schedule looked he said "Hey, I stopped by the office yesterday afternoon and I saw your car here and I came up to your office but you weren't around". I told him that I had walked over to the main office to see his brother but even tho his car was there he wasn't, so I walked down the block to the club to get a sandwich and a beer and I assumed that he was there too but he wasn't. So I had my sandwich and beer and walked back, locked up my office. What the younger brother said next suprised me. He said" Oh my brother was here alright you just didn't know where to look for him. He was in the back office storage area with a woman bent over the end of the sofa having sex with her." "I've caught him a few times over the years with some women back there and the truth be told a lot of these women are attractive and married and yet they can't resist his rather large endowment." Then he said next time you see my brother's car here and can't find him call me and we'll both watch him destroy somebody's married pussy." I never needed to call him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, YoungChiBBCBull, Custer Laststand and 4 others
great story update with some more if you have them.

Boss invited her and they were seen

I have finally gotten all of the photos from her Journal/diary reloaded. When my other laptop broke the hard drive I learned my lesson and I store all of the files on a external drive.

As I went thru her journal I came across her entry of my older, big cocked boss inviting her to attend the annual fall gathering of all of the middle and upper management personel and key individuals of the company. There would be about 150-200 people in attendance. Event tho I had attended for years I wouldn't know all of the people that were there and the same was true for everyone else as some of the faces would change from year to year, so she could mix in with everyone and no-one would think anything of it. This event always had a lot of great food (steamed shrimp and crabs, steaks on the grill, ect.) plenty of booze (beer, wine and hard liquoer). It started about 4:00 in the afternoon and usually lasted into the early morning.

When she told me that my boss had called to invite her, my dick was half-hard from that moment on. I left my office that Friday about 5:00 and walked over to the area and building where the bash was well under way. My wife would be driving herself to the event so no one there would know that she was my wife, she would just appear to be another new staff person at one of the many far-flung divisions the company had. About 1/3 of the people in attendance were women of all ages, shapes and sizes. Most were wearing party dresses or dress jeans and heels. My wife (the boss's date) had on an almost to the knee silver-colored dress that had a lot of her 36 DD's on display.

I was there for at least an hour when one of the other managers asked me if I knew the woman that the boss had been hanging around for the last half-hour. I said I hadn't even seen the boss since I got there. My co-worker pointed across the gathering and said that when he last saw them they were over near the doorway that goes out into the warehouse. I made my way across the room, stopping several times to chat with some of the people I knew and when I got to the other side of the large room they were not there. I asked one of the women standing near the door if she had seen the boss and she said he went out into the warehouse about 15 minutes ago. She also said that she had heard him tell a woman in a silver dress that he would be glad to show her the warehouse. My dick was wide awake after hearing her say that.

I made my way back across the room and went out a side door and went in to the warehouse thru a different door. There are a variety of lights that are on all night in the building so it was easy to walk thru thru asiles, I couldn't hear anything unusual (now this is a very large building -about 6 acres under one roof) so they could be anywhere. The ceiling is about 30' high and just about the middle of all this there is a mezzanine level about 15' above the main floor, there is an office up there and a walkway that goes all the way around that office with stairways the come up from all sides. I went up the stairs but the office was empty and as I went around to the other side i came upon 5 others from the party (there were 3 men and 2 women in the group), one of the women softly went shhh and pointed down to some offices below us and we could all see in thru the big plate glass windows and the lights were on, the woman in the silver dress was bent over a desk, with her dress up over her back and her panties around her left ankle and the boss was hammering away on her pussy. We all had a perfect sideview of the action and even tho the door was shut we could all hear the slapping of the boss's hips against her bare ass and her moaning and urging him to "fuck me" and "fuck me with that big cock". The woman that had told me shhh said did you see how huge his dick is along with she couldn't believe that a woman could take what that woman was getting.

I asked how long this has been going on and she told me that they were just starting about 15 minutes ago when they had climbed up there to smoke a little "weed" when they heard the woman "squeal" and they had been watching the boss fuck her since. After a few more minutes the boss really slams her and holds himself as deep as he can and I know that he is shooting her full of cum. A few minutes of catching his breath and the boss steps back and that hugh cock drops out and is still at least 10" long and as thick as a beer can -I hear the woman beside me take a gasp of air-she still couldn't believe what she was seeing.

My wife pushed herself up and turned around to face my boss and he started to kiss her neck and her face as he slid her dress down off her shoulders and reached in her bra and started to play with her breasts, I knew that in a few minutes we would soon be watching round 2. He had her lay back on the desk and he put her ankles on his shoulders and grabbed his cock around the base (I had seen him do this many times) and worked his cock back into my wife and they were into a steady rythmn for about 20 minutes until the boss again pumped another load of cum into her. No-one in our little group said a word the whole time , and when they were done we all quickly and quietly went arount to the other side of the walkway, down the steps and out the door and back to the party.

A little later one of the men that I knew that had watched the show, said so the stories about the old-man are true. I agreed with him and then asked if he knew the woman that the boss was with with, he said he didn't but he sure would like to get to know her, because it was obvious that she liked to fuck. I said that I doubted that the boss would share her with any of us. As we were talking I saw my wife had returned to the party and she had done a good job of making herself look as though she had been at the party all along. Shortly after that the boss came up along side of her and spoke to her for a few moments and then he went to join in on the poker game that had started while he was giving the woman in the silver dress a tour of the warehouse. My wife left the party about 1:00a.m., she told me when I got home later that she had some "sloppy seconds" for me and I drove my dick into her well-fucked pussy, as I did I asked her if she had been with my boss tonight. Her response was "What do you think?" Then I suprised her and said I watched them and that I wasn't the only one and I was enjoying the silky, smooth well-stretched, well fucked pussy. Her eyes got real big and she asked "Someone saw us?" At this point I am pounding her as hard as I can and add my cum to what the boss had deposited earlier. When I had caught my breath I told her that several people saw her getting her ass hammered by the boss and that they had really enjoyed the show.

That was the only time she went to the fall feast and toured the "warehouse", from then on her and the boss went to a different location so that they couldn't be watched, and over the years many people wondered who the lady was that always seemed to have the "boss's" attention at the annual gathering.

I also finally found the only picture that he ever let her take and as you can see he truly was a "freak of nature" as his brother call him.
My Boss's huge cock.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, YoungChiBBCBull, twotrip and 6 others
what would be nasty is if the wife wanted to bang her husbands brother

Reactions: vahtcpl
lol Lol LOL

Reactions: vahtcpl