Older Boss & My Wife

• Thread starterstubbyhubby36
  • Start date
Very hot story. thx for sharing.

old fred, this is what you're looking for. Her story is the 10th post in this thread. GTR

gatorrdw said:
old fred, this is what you're looking for. Her story is the 10th post in this thread. GTR
Gator - thanks for the tip. Never saw this thread before until I picked up on this post. Great stories, thanks gaain.

gatorrdw said:
Boss invited her and they were seen

I have finally gotten all of the photos from her Journal/diary reloaded. When my other laptop broke the hard drive I learned my lesson and I store all of the files on a external drive.

As I went thru her journal I came across her entry of my older, big cocked boss inviting her to attend the annual fall gathering of all of the middle and upper management personel and key individuals of the company. There would be about 150-200 people in attendance. Event tho I had attended for years I wouldn't know all of the people that were there and the same was true for everyone else as some of the faces would change from year to year, so she could mix in with everyone and no-one would think anything of it. This event always had a lot of great food (steamed shrimp and crabs, steaks on the grill, ect.) plenty of booze (beer, wine and hard liquoer). It started about 4:00 in the afternoon and usually lasted into the early morning.

When she told me that my boss had called to invite her, my dick was half-hard from that moment on. I left my office that Friday about 5:00 and walked over to the area and building where the bash was well under way. My wife would be driving herself to the event so no one there would know that she was my wife, she would just appear to be another new staff person at one of the many far-flung divisions the company had. About 1/3 of the people in attendance were women of all ages, shapes and sizes. Most were wearing party dresses or dress jeans and heels. My wife (the boss's date) had on an almost to the knee silver-colored dress that had a lot of her 36 DD's on display.

I was there for at least an hour when one of the other managers asked me if I knew the woman that the boss had been hanging around for the last half-hour. I said I hadn't even seen the boss since I got there. My co-worker pointed across the gathering and said that when he last saw them they were over near the doorway that goes out into the warehouse. I made my way across the room, stopping several times to chat with some of the people I knew and when I got to the other side of the large room they were not there. I asked one of the women standing near the door if she had seen the boss and she said he went out into the warehouse about 15 minutes ago. She also said that she had heard him tell a woman in a silver dress that he would be glad to show her the warehouse. My dick was wide awake after hearing her say that.

I made my way back across the room and went out a side door and went in to the warehouse thru a different door. There are a variety of lights that are on all night in the building so it was easy to walk thru thru asiles, I couldn't hear anything unusual (now this is a very large building -about 6 acres under one roof) so they could be anywhere. The ceiling is about 30' high and just about the middle of all this there is a mezzanine level about 15' above the main floor, there is an office up there and a walkway that goes all the way around that office with stairways the come up from all sides. I went up the stairs but the office was empty and as I went around to the other side i came upon 5 others from the party (there were 3 men and 2 women in the group), one of the women softly went shhh and pointed down to some offices below us and we could all see in thru the big plate glass windows and the lights were on, the woman in the silver dress was bent over a desk, with her dress up over her back and her panties around her left ankle and the boss was hammering away on her pussy. We all had a perfect sideview of the action and even tho the door was shut we could all hear the slapping of the boss's hips against her bare ass and her moaning and urging him to "fuck me" and "fuck me with that big cock". The woman that had told me shhh said did you see how huge his dick is along with she couldn't believe that a woman could take what that woman was getting.

I asked how long this has been going on and she told me that they were just starting about 15 minutes ago when they had climbed up there to smoke a little "weed" when they heard the woman "squeal" and they had been watching the boss fuck her since. After a few more minutes the boss really slams her and holds himself as deep as he can and I know that he is shooting her full of cum. A few minutes of catching his breath and the boss steps back and that hugh cock drops out and is still at least 10" long and as thick as a beer can -I hear the woman beside me take a gasp of air-she still couldn't believe what she was seeing.

My wife pushed herself up and turned around to face my boss and he started to kiss her neck and her face as he slid her dress down off her shoulders and reached in her bra and started to play with her breasts, I knew that in a few minutes we would soon be watching round 2. He had her lay back on the desk and he put her ankles on his shoulders and grabbed his cock around the base (I had seen him do this many times) and worked his cock back into my wife and they were into a steady rythmn for about 20 minutes until the boss again pumped another load of cum into her. No-one in our little group said a word the whole time , and when they were done we all quickly and quietly went arount to the other side of the walkway, down the steps and out the door and back to the party.

A little later one of the men that I knew that had watched the show, said so the stories about the old-man are true. I agreed with him and then asked if he knew the woman that the boss was with with, he said he didn't but he sure would like to get to know her, because it was obvious that she liked to fuck. I said that I doubted that the boss would share her with any of us. As we were talking I saw my wife had returned to the party and she had done a good job of making herself look as though she had been at the party all along. Shortly after that the boss came up along side of her and spoke to her for a few moments and then he went to join in on the poker game that had started while he was giving the woman in the silver dress a tour of the warehouse. My wife left the party about 1:00a.m., she told me when I got home later that she had some "sloppy seconds" for me and I drove my dick into her well-fucked pussy, as I did I asked her if she had been with my boss tonight. Her response was "What do you think?" Then I suprised her and said I watched them and that I wasn't the only one and I was enjoying the silky, smooth well-stretched, well fucked pussy. Her eyes got real big and she asked "Someone saw us?" At this point I am pounding her as hard as I can and add my cum to what the boss had deposited earlier. When I had caught my breath I told her that several people saw her getting her ass hammered by the boss and that they had really enjoyed the show.

That was the only time she went to the fall feast and toured the "warehouse", from then on her and the boss went to a different location so that they couldn't be watched, and over the years many people wondered who the lady was that always seemed to have the "boss's" attention at the annual gathering.

I also finally found the only picture that he ever let her take and as you can see he truly was a "freak of nature" as his brother call him.
My Boss's huge cock.jpg
What a great story, what a great woman. Your were so lucky to have her.

Reactions: AZfantasy
gatorrdw said:
Couldn't recover had to rewrite

I stood in that short hallway for only a few seconds when I realized that I could hear a slapping sound of flesh on flesh that was very close to where I was standing, so I moved to the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner and there they were about 15' from me and I had a perfect side view from their right side. He had her bent over a desk and her dress was pulled up over her waist (she hadn't worn any panties), his slacks and boxers were down around his ankles. He had his left hand on her left hip and his right hand was wrapped around the base of his cock and the slapping sound that I could hear was the boss smacking about 6-8" in front of his hand up against her pussy lips. After a few more smacks with his cock, he stepped back a little and I could see that the nickname of "donkey dick" wasn't far from a fact. His cock was as thick as my wrist and it actually was 12" long (she measured it on another occasion) and right now it was sticking straight out in front of him. She told me on the way home that he was only semi-hard when he started to smack it against her pussy and the more he did the harder he got and the wetter she got. One of her little secrets is the more you turn her on the wetter she gets and she will stay wet.
At this point, he said to her "Now we're going to get to the real reason you are here today. You were curious to know if it was true about me weren't you."
"Yes" was the only thing she said.
He started to slide the head up and down between her pussy lips for a moment or two, then he pushed the head and a few inches into her, when he did that she spread her feet a little farther apart and he grabbed her hips and as he stood still he would pull her back and then push her forward on his cock . Each time he would push her front I could see that his dick was shiny wet with her juices and each time he would pull her back he would go another inch or two deeper. A few minutes of this and I could see that his hips were full against her ass cheeks, and at this point he held his dick in her and he leaned down and told her "Now I'm going to fuck your tight, little, married pussy until you can't remember your name and you'll barely be able to walk out to your car. That's what you want isn't it?"
"YES, fuck me with your big cock! was her reply.
For about the next 8-10 minutes I watched him move her hips front and back and I know that she got off at least three times before he slammed his hips forward and held her tight against him and at this point she raised her head up and said "OH YEAH, that's it fill me up with your come, see if you can knock my ass up. I'MMM COMMING AGAIN."
But now my dick is as hard as a steel bar but I know if I touch it I'll come right in my pants.
After a couple of minutes he stepped back from her and got completely out of his slacks and boxers, then her stood her up and pulled her dress up over her head-she was completely naked now- and he took her by the arm and led her over to a sofa that he pulled the dust cover off of and had her lay down on her back. From where I was at I had a perfect view of her well-fucked pussy. He got in between her legs and hooked her right leg with his left arm and with his right hand he squeezed it around the base of his cock which caused the first 6-8 inches to get fairly hard and he worked that back into her pussy. He then hooked her left leg with his right arm and turned her ass up a little and proceeded to work her pussy over again.
I watched in admiration as this old boy started to hammer her again that soon after having cum the first time. After about 3 minutes she exclaimed rather loudly "OH MY GOD YOUR DICK IS AS HARD AS A ROCK" and for the next 8-10 minutes he hammered her again until again he buried his cock fully into her and shot another load of cum into her.
A few minutes later he unhooked her legs from his arms and she just wrapped them around the tops of his legs-she likes to keep a dick in her after having her belly filled with cum.
While they were laying together catching their breath he starts to nibble on her neck and suck on her breasts, I know what this does to her and she starts to rock her pussy up on his semi-soft cock. A few minutes later he starts to pump his dick into her with a little more force and she grabs the sides of his head and looks him straight in the face and says "Again?". He just nodded and started to pound away on her- but there was a difference this time and I could see that she was rocking her hips forward to meet each of his thrusts and I know that she will really get into it this time and shortly she is squealing, moaning and telling him to fuck her harder. I have to admit the old boy was up to the challenge and gave her another 10-15 minute pounding. Once more when he got off he buried his big cock as deep as he could and shot it in her as deep as he could.
A couple of minutes go by and she unwraps her legs from around him and he pulls that "donkey dick" of his out and it hangs down his leg at least 8-9 inches. He offers her his hand to help her stand up and said to her "How is that little married pussy now?"
She put her arms around his neck and said "Well fucked, Thank you."
I slipped back out the side door and went back to my office and came back to the main office a half hour later and they were in his office, he was sitting behind his desk and she was setting in a chair in front of him and I know she was showing him her well-fucked pussy.
I asked her "Did he give you the full tour?"
To which she replied, "Yes, he did...three times." Everyone had a laugh and then we left for home.

Hey all you guys that have these stories to tell. Why don't you give them a title and post them as a stand alone story instead of as a response or reply to someone else's post. That way more people will see your story.

old fred said:
What a great story, what a great woman. Your were so lucky to have her.
You are so correct about that, I was a very lucky man to spend many years with a woman that truly enjoyed her own sexuality and became very confident in who she was as a woman. GTR

EroticWriter said:
Hey all you guys that have these stories to tell. Why don't you give them a title and post them as a stand alone story instead of as a response or reply to someone else's post. That way more people will see your story.
EroticWriter, you are absolutely correct about that. This was an early post and I have gotten better at posting as stand-alone adventures that we/she had done. Thanks for reminding me that I really should post about her that way. GTR

A detail that I left out about my young wife's first encounter with "the legend", my much older boss is that on the Wednesday evening before that eventful Sunday afternoon, my boss and I weekly had after the workday planning sessions that sometimes dragged on for several hours. Whenever the planning sessions ran long he and I would go somewhere in the city for a light dinner. That particular Wednesday evening we each had a few drinks and happened to be in the men's room to take a leak and once again (I had seen it before) he hauled his big cock out and I was reminded just how big his cock is. Later when we returned to our table and we were about to wrap up the evening I said that my wife doesn't believe me when I have told her that your nickname is "the legend".

He smiled and said well I guess the only way to convince her is for her to have a personal experience with it, don't you agree. Now remember he and I both have had a few drinks, so when I said that I would bring her along on Sunday afternoon for her to have the opportunity to see it, he said that she will have more than the chance to just see it. I replied that knowing my wife she will be wanting to and willing to try it. He said/asked me you want this for her, don't you? Yes, actually, my wife has enjoyed the company of some other men after we got married, it's the '70s and women are much more open about sex and what they want. So feel free to give her a thorough workout for as long as you want. The last thing he said on the matter is that your wife will know that she's been fucked when I'm done this Sunday. At that point, we said good evening and left for our respective homes. It was later on that evening when we went to bed and while "playing around" with each other I mentioned again about seeing his "donkey dick" and she said the "game on" thing.

As we were going to bed on that Sunday night after her young, married pussy had been thoroughly hammered by my boss, she said that he seemed to just know that she was willing to let him fuck her, when he took her into that back room and immediately put his hand under her dress and started playing with her pantyless pussy. She said that he turned her around and had her bend over a desk and she heard him undo his belt and open up his trousers and drop them to the floor. She continued, saying that he fingered her pussy a little more and she could feel his cock against her leg, and then she told me about him slapping his cock against her pussy and then she went on to tell me about the entire afternoon with him.

I never told her or him that I watched them that afternoon or that basically, I had told him on Wednesday evening to go ahead and fuck her because she would want him too and all he would have to do is pull her dress up (I knew what she would probably wear) and just give her what she had come there for. One of the last things she said about Sunday afternoon with him was his nickname of "the legend" is accurate and he really knew how to use what he has. Oh, and she wanted to see him at least once or twice a month. GTR

• Love
Reactions: YoungChiBBCBull, Custer Laststand, SquirmingSub and 3 others
gatorrdw said:
A detail that I left out about my young wife's first encounter with "the legend", my much older boss is that on the Wednesday evening before that eventful Sunday afternoon, my boss and I weekly had after the workday planning sessions that sometimes dragged on for several hours. Whenever the planning sessions ran long he and I would go somewhere in the city for a light dinner. That particular Wednesday evening we each had a few drinks and happened to be in the men's room to take a leak and once again (I had seen it before) he hauled his big cock out and I was reminded just how big his cock is. Later when we returned to our table and we were about to wrap up the evening I said that my wife doesn't believe me when I have told her that your nickname is "the legend".

He smiled and said well I guess the only way to convince her is for her to have a personal experience with it, don't you agree. Now remember he and I both have had a few drinks, so when I said that I would bring her along on Sunday afternoon for her to have the opportunity to see it, he said that she will have more than the chance to just see it. I replied that knowing my wife she will be wanting to and willing to try it. He said/asked me you want this for her, don't you? Yes, actually, my wife has enjoyed the company of some other men after we got married, it's the '70s and women are much more open about sex and what they want. So feel free to give her a thorough workout for as long as you want. The last thing he said on the matter is that your wife will know that she's been fucked when I'm done this Sunday. At that point, we said good evening and left for our respective homes. It was later on that evening when we went to bed and while "playing around" with each other I mentioned again about seeing his "donkey dick" and she said the "game on" thing.

As we were going to bed on that Sunday night after her young, married pussy had been thoroughly hammered by my boss, she said that he seemed to just know that she was willing to let him fuck her, when he took her into that back room and immediately put his hand under her dress and started playing with her pantyless pussy. She said that he turned her around and had her bend over a desk and she heard him undo his belt and open up his trousers and drop them to the floor. She continued, saying that he fingered her pussy a little more and she could feel his cock against her leg, and then she told me about him slapping his cock against her pussy and then she went on to tell me about the entire afternoon with him.

I never told her or him that I watched them that afternoon or that basically, I had told him on Wednesday evening to go ahead and fuck her because she would want him too and all he would have to do is pull her dress up (I knew what she would probably wear) and just give her what she had come there for. One of the last things she said about Sunday afternoon with him was his nickname of "the legend" is accurate and he really knew how to use what he has. Oh, and she wanted to see him at least once or twice a month. GTR

I loved the story and am so happy for you guys. The collection of cock pictures is testimony to her great ability to find and fuck big cocks. There should be a "slut wife" hall of fame, I am sure she would be the first member. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Why don't you guys go back to the front and copy and paste your comments into a story with a title? Good enough to be standing alone instead of as a supplement to the original story.

EroticWriter said:
Why don't you guys go back to the front and copy and paste your comments into a story with a title? Good enough to be standing alone instead of as a supplement to the original story.
gatorrdw did a great job recording the exploits of his first wife and it would be great to have them all in the same place to read. The lady was the greatest slutwife I have ever read about and mine is a complete *****.

old fred said:
gatorrdw did a great job recording the exploits of his first wife and it would be great to have them all in the same place to read. The lady was the greatest slutwife I have ever read about and mine is a complete *****.
Fred (and anyone else who may be interested) I have already copied down and am compiling these stirring tales into one complete collection which I will publish just as soon as the wrinkles are ironed out. Happy New Year everyone!

EroticWriter said:

EroticWriter; I never have been sure which is the "best" way to post about our adventures. When I post about the various situations she/we have been involved in, if I post it separately, newer members always want to know where the other "adventures" are and when I post things with my very first post titled "You have to start somewhere" some have complained that it's become too long. I would appreciate your thoughts about this. GTR

old fred thanks for the kind words and Curt Bruch I'm looking forward to what you are going to post. An additional thought is that as I find time to read her journals, sometimes she went into great detail (usually when I wasn't able to be there) and I don't really have to try to remember the adventure (she loved to call them "our little adventures"), other times I'll remember something later about what I've posted or as I read some days after the adventure she will have added some notes about a previous one and then I am able to recall more things. GTR

Reactions: Curt Bruch
gatorrdw said:
EroticWriter; I never have been sure which is the "best" way to post about our adventures. When I post about the various situations she/we have been involved in, if I post it separately, newer members always want to know where the other "adventures" are and when I post things with my very first post titled "You have to start somewhere" some have complained that it's become too long. I would appreciate your thoughts about this. GTR

As far as your posts being 'too long,' that is why it is important that you create more paragraphs. Find a spot in your writing, hit enter, move down a space and go. Makes it a lot easier to read them that way.

Notice that in my stories, I even use stand alone lines at time, like now.

Reactions: Curt Bruch
EroticWriter said:
As far as your posts being 'too long,' that is why it is important that you create more paragraphs. Find a spot in your writing, hit enter, move down a space and go. Makes it a lot easier to read them that way.

Notice that in my stories, I even use stand alone lines at time, like now.

I quite agree; noting more daunting when opening a story to find a mass of text with no breaks to allow one to take a breath! Paragraphs are the answer.

For example, when writing dialogue between two or more persons I always hit 'enter' to emphasize the change of focus when one person answers another and vice versa. Likewise if there is a change of venue or a hint of attention being transferred to another subject then the 'enter' key is the answer.

You know it makes sense!

gatorrdw said:
You are so correct about that, I was a very lucky man to spend many years with a woman that truly enjoyed her own sexuality and became very confident in who she was as a woman. GTR
Great story

Makes me IMG00736-20120901-1428.jpgso wet to read about boss fucking.

IMG00736-20120901-1428.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zarkovac, barbie1955, Custer Laststand and 3 others