• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Oldie But Goodie Slut Wife

• Thread starterYumadom
  • Start date

Yumadom

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2017
I am not one to look at age as a barrier, as long as the chick is 18+. So when Karen came over and put her hand on my dick, it was on. What a howler! And like the seasoned slut she was, she happily took my load down her throat. I'm for sure making her a part of my harem.

DSC026662.jpg f.jpg 0_09088800_1381145637.jpg

Reactions: VERYFINEGENTLEMAN
Yumadom said:
I am not one to look at age as a barrier, as long as the chick is 18+. So when Karen came over and put her hand on my dick, it was on. What a howler! And like the seasoned slut she was, she happily took my load down her throat. I'm for sure making her a part of my harem.

hello

Reactions: toolman2c and Yumadom
and the angel came from heaven... :)

I do hope you are refering to me?

Reactions: toolman2c
Yumadom said:

Yumadom won Karen from me in a dice game along with many photos and lots of information. He owns her now.