Only Like Black Guys. My Boyfriend Is White :o

• Thread starterShelbiHelpMi
  • Start date

ShelbiHelpMi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2018
Have any other white females realized that you're only sexually attracted to black men while dating a white guy. Kik shelbyku or PM for pics

Reactions: Janet58 and tlxyz
i am a white male, but i think a lot of white girls are like you described.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I know my GF is also.

My wife had her first experience with a black man a few months after we got married. Over the past twenty years it has evolved to that's all she wants.

Reactions: Phil C, SquirmingSub and SexyKelly
IndyHubby said:
My wife had her first experience with a black man a few months after we got married. Over the past twenty years it has evolved to that's all she wants.
But you as a white male accept it, right?

Reactions: mickle
ckc said:
But you as a white male accept it, right?

It's beyond acceptance. Initially we started MMF, but more and more, she wanted them/him without my participation. Quite simply, black men raised the bar so high I couldn't compete.

Gradually she began denying me things like deep kissing and oral, saving more and more only for them. I still get an occasional pity fuck after I've manually given her an orgasm with my hands. But it's usually a harsh hand job that she may or may not finish: and if finished, is often ruined. She never lets me get away with thinking I can fill her or satisfy her.

My weenis (her name for it) is only a toy that she plays with if, and when, she chooses. She likes to play with it as she falls asleep. Of course she goes to sleep with my weenis in her hand, leaving me lying there with a raging hard-on, unable to move without waking her. I lie still until she rolls over on her side and releases her hold.

Ultimately, I learned to like this role and given the choice, I wouldn't want to go back. Acceptance was the only the beginning.

Reactions: GilBates, SquirmingSub, ckc and 2 others
IndyHubby said:
It's beyond acceptance. Initially we started MMF, but more and more, she wanted them/him without my participation. Quite simply, black men raised the bar so high I couldn't compete.

Gradually she began denying me things like deep kissing and oral, saving more and more only for them. I still get an occasional pity fuck after I've manually given her an orgasm with my hands. But it's usually a harsh hand job that she may or may not finish: and if finished, is often ruined. She never lets me get away with thinking I can fill her or satisfy her.

My weenis (her name for it) is only a toy that she plays with if, and when, she chooses. She likes to play with it as she falls asleep. Of course she goes to sleep with my weenis in her hand, leaving me lying there with a raging hard-on, unable to move without waking her. I lie still until she rolls over on her side and releases her hold.

Ultimately, I learned to like this role and given the choice, I wouldn't want to go back. Acceptance was the only the beginning.
I understand the feeling. I actually liked that ex wife started denying me things, even tell me about sucking other men , which she never did for me. worst was me sucking another man for her..

Reactions: SquirmingSub, BigdaddyToronto and MyWifeDatesNow
IndyHubby said:

Indy, Sounds as if you have been on an interesting ride. There is indeed something creative in how a beta feels when they evolve to the acceptance phase as the various forms of denial are layered in as the overall relationship continue to evolve. My prior wife enjoyed black men, for her it was more about the attitude of black men in general than it was about the race as she described it. As you described, so much that they will do for an Alpha type black man that they will not do for or with a white beta husband. Needless to say, I tend to be more of a grower not a shower and when at full staff, I am about 8" yet similar to your wife, it was described as only a toy that she plays with if, and when, she chooses. She has been know do do as your wife does, she likes to play with it as she falls asleep.

Reactions: mickle and IndyHubby
ckc said:
I understand the feeling. I actually liked that ex wife started denying me things, even tell me about sucking other men , which she never did for me. worst was me sucking another man for her..

CKC - So did you suck her other man/men off exclusively for her pleasure or did you also find enjoyment through the erotic humiliation component that some experience? I have been married more then once and while my now ex-wife was very much into given oral when we first connected so many years ago, once she witnessed me accepting a much more beta role in he marriage as she began enjoy much more alpha type men, she also reserved her deep throat and swallowing favors for the alpha that was in her bed at the time. One of her Alpha lovers was a man that had previously been with three other women from my past and my than wife had always told him NO although once he became single (post a divorce) she took him as her lover, and in some ways as our lover; it reached a point for then were she became his exclusively from a PIV perspective and we both providing him oral. Her point was that only Alpha deserve to have their cocks sucked, swallowed, and that sucking is a submissive activity.

Reactions: ckc and MyWifeDatesNow
SquirmingSub said:
CKC - So did you suck her other man/men off exclusively for her pleasure or did you also find enjoyment through the erotic humiliation component that some experience? I have been married more then once and while my now ex-wife was very much into given oral when we first connected so many years ago, once she witnessed me accepting a much more beta role in he marriage as she began enjoy much more alpha type men, she also reserved her deep throat and swallowing favors for the alpha that was in her bed at the time. One of her Alpha lovers was a man that had previously been with three other women from my past and my than wife had always told him NO although once he became single (post a divorce) she took him as her lover, and in some ways as our lover; it reached a point for then were she became his exclusively from a PIV perspective and we both providing him oral. Her point was that only Alpha deserve to have their cocks sucked, swallowed, and that sucking is a submissive activity.
Yes, i did suck them. Even found myself sucking men when she was out on a date with Alpha type men. Yes, the humiliation was arousing.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, VauxGuy, hairbear1954 and 1 other person
For me it was exactly that i realized that Iam only sexually attracted to black men while dating a white guy.

Reactions: Phil C, ckc, SquirmingSub and 2 others
ShelbiHelpMi said:
Have any other white females realized that you're only sexually attracted to black men while dating a white guy. Kik shelbyku or PM for pics
Love to see more pics