EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Our Boss Fucked Our Wives, We Got Even

Nina With The Boss.jpg

by EroticWriter

Joe had asked where they are headed.

Jed's voice trembled slightly as he took a deep breath and began. “Joe, this is pretty significant. We're going to watch my wife being fucked.” He stopped there, awaiting Joe's look of shock and then the inevitable questions

There was a long pause, then: “Nina?”

“Yes. My wife Nina.”

Pause. “This is a joke, right?”

“No joke. Tom, the way it is looking, is soon going to be fucking Nina.”

“Tom? Our boss Tom? Fucking Nina? Now I know you've got to be kidding!”

Note Readers: This is the story titled I'll Bet I Can Fuck Your Wife revised in November 2016 with added events and eroticism. EW

“Jed, it doesn't matter who she is, if she is married to one of my employees, I can fuck her.”

It had just popped out, and Jed was finding this hard to believe. Jed was probably the only employee in the company whom his boss, Tom Jenkins, felt free to confide in.

Because Jed and Tom shared something in common, the love of going to a bar and watching football, and since Jed had been with the company almost from day one, Jed was hearing something from his boss that he had never thought he would hear.

But Tom had been drinking, downing quite a few actually, and now Jed was hearing his boss revealing some details about another one of his employees that inwardly shocked him, but that he also found exciting.

The employee in question, Joe Turner, had just left the bar.

“Now remember Jed,” said Tom as he placed his hand on Jed's shoulder, “this is just between you and me.” Even though they were essentially alone at the end of the bar, Tom looked around to make sure no one was within earshot and especially to make sure that Joe was gone.

“I fucked Joe's wife, not just once, but twice.”

“You fucked Jackie twice,” answered Jed with a look of dis-belief as he also looked around to make sure Joe had not returned for any reason?

Tom laughed. “Well, actually, I fucked Jackie more than two times. I meant I fucked her on two separate days, and more than once each time.”

“Separate days? So she came back for seconds then?”

“She sure did” Tom said with another laugh, “and Jackie is just as hot in bed as she looks just standing there.”

This was unbelievable. Tom was the boss, but of all the employees of his company, Jed and Joe were the two next in line, and the three of them often got together after work for beers and chit chat.

Tonight, Joe had only stayed for one drink as he had to get home for some show his wife wanted to watch with him on T.V.

Joe doted on his wife. Jackie was not only gorgeous to look at, but she had a terrific personality and Jed could readily understand why Joe was always the first one to leave and get home to his wife.

Joe had only been gone for maybe five minutes when Tom had came out with it. “Shit Tom,” Jed exclaimed. “I find that hard to believe. Joe's wife is a knockout. And I think Joe treats her pretty well, so why should Jackie do that?”

“Oh, hee hee, I have my moments. Didn't you wonder how Joe moved up to foreman recently and so fast? That was his reward for me fucking his wife.”

“Shit. I thought it was because Joe worked hard, putting in extra time and you were rewarding him. Since he got promoted, does Joe know that, that you fucked his wife?”

“Shit no. I was paying off his wife. I discussed it with Jackie one night in May when you were all there for that barbeque my wife put on. It was kind of strange. We just happened to have a few minutes of privacy out on the patio and I saw my chance.”

Jed found his cock tingling, even starting to grow a little as he heard his boss telling this story of how he had fucked his employee's, and Jed's co-worker's, wife.

Jed did remember that night of the barbeque last May, which was two months ago. He too had had a private moment with Jackie Turner, and that event had been on his mind ever since.

All the rest of the quests had been inside the house, and Jed just happened to be standing beside the swimming pool when Jackie had came out of the pool house in her bikini, walked past Jed while saying “Hi,” and going to the far end, she had climbed onto the board, and dived in.

Jackie apparently was an accompished swimmer and she allowed her dive to take her almost all the way underwater to the other end of the pool.

When she had came up and stood in the shallow end, her bikini top had came off and slid down to her waist. At first, Jackie had not realized she was topless, and giggling, she had looked up at Jed.

“Nice dive,” Jed had said, “and nice chest too.” Jed kept staring, and Jackie, confused, looked down at herself.

“Oh, crap,” she said as she hurried to pull her top back in place over a lovely set of apple shaped cups with light brown nipples.

“It's alright,” Jed had said with a big smile. “It will be our little secret.”

“Yes, please,” Jackie replied, her face now red as she used the underwater stairs to climb out of the pool, and grabbing a towel, began drying her hair.

“Here, allow me,” said Jed as he walked over to her and taking the towel as Jackie released it, began drying her back because she turned around. Undeterred, Jed spent long seconds doing her back, moved down to her beautiful buttocks, drying them as best he could though her bikini bottom was wet, and then moved lower.

“Joe is a lucky man to have you,” Jed said as he squatted down and began drying the backs and inside of her thighs. Jackie said nothing, but she spread her two feet further apart to allow Jed access to her inner thighs, but with the towel of course.

After Jed had finished drying her thighs and calves, he stood up and handed the towel back to Jackie. Their eyes met as she turned toward him and used the towel to finish drying her stomach. Probably because of the situation, Jackie did not do her bikini top, which was still dripping.

Jed took the towel from her and said, “We missed the best three spots.” Then he used the towel to wipe her breasts as best could be done with a bikini cover, and as she looked down at herself as he wiped, she asked: “”Best three spots?”

“Yes,” Jed answered softly, “those two, and this part, the best part of all.” With that, he selected a still dry part of the towel and gently wiped her face, first one cheek, then the other, and last, her lips and chin.

How many readers have seen the scene played over and over in movies where the man and woman, maybe one or both married to someone else, get close, get quiet, look into each other's eyes, and either kiss, or get interrupted?

Now it was happening to Jed, and possibly Jackie.

As their eyes met, they looked at each other for perhaps three seconds, then, just as Jed started to move his face forward, Jackie blushed and said, “I'd better get back to Joe, he'll be wondering.”

Jed had almost made the move to kiss Jackie, and since then, he had wondered, 'Would she have let me?'

At that moment, that evening, Jed's interest and desire to fuck Jackie Turner had been heightened significantly, but of course, the possibility that he might actually ever get to fuck her was just a fantasy.

After all, Jackie she was the wife of his good friend and fellow employee Joe Turner.

Now Jed was hearing how his boss had fucked the very woman he had fantasized on. And apparently, it had all started at the very same party. Jed's adventure with Jackie had been early in the evening, before they all had eaten, and he wondered if his boss had made his move on Jackie before or after Jed had wiped her dry.

He had his question answered almost immediately.

Tom went on, his voice beginning to slur a little from the effects of alcohol. “It was late in the evening when I caught her alone. Jackie had been drinking a little that night and that might have loosened her up some. I kind of flirted while trying to make it look like I wasn't,

You know what I mean Jed. You fantasize on fucking a women, you don't know if she will have you, so you flirt a little, maybe drop a hint, and if she doesn't respond, you act like you were only kidding.

Well, I did that with Jackie, and when she seemed to be flirting back, well, I went for it. After I made the offer, she fucks me and I promote Tom, Jackie thought for minute and then said she wanted to 'test her feelings.”

There was no one to see, so she asked me to kiss her, and at first, it was like she was feeling me out and trying to see what a strange man might be like. Then, after 10 seconds of tongue action, she moaned and seemed to melt into my arms.

I had my hands on her ass and about the time I raised one hand and got it onto a tit, on the outside of her blouse, she pulled away and turned red in the face. I thought that was the end of it, and then she surprised the hell out of me when she said, “If you're serious about that promotion, I'll do it.”

The following week, Jackie was in my bed. Besides, Joe was due to be promoted within a year or so anyhow. All I did was move up the date, so it's not like I did anything special. But his wife thinks I did.”

Jed thought for a second. “But you said you fucked her twice. You made Jackie come across twice to get her husband promoted?”

“No. Once before, and as we agreed, she had to come across one time afterward once she knew Joe had his new position.” Tom paused, took another sip, sort of laughed, and went on. “She was a little shy and perhaps reluctant the first time, but I had about two hours with her.”

Tom laughed and downed another half drink. “But I don't think Jackie minded coming back for more, the second time. She was looking forward to it, I think.”

Jed did not immediately comment because he was visualizing in his mind Jackie Turner getting down and dirty naked with her husband's employer. It was then that Tom braggingly added: “It was more than just twice actually. The first time she came over we did three different positions and she came in all of them.”

Jed's first reaction to hearing his boss say that Jackie had orgasms was to sort of giggle. “Shit, I wonder if she comes with Joe in every position he puts her in.”

Tom grinned and took a swig. “Probably not. Once she got into it, after I got into her, Jackie seemed to come alive.” He took a long slow swig from his glass while Jed waited to hear more.

“I think I am probably the only man besides Joe ever to fuck her. She said I was the only one and I believe her. Everything I tried on her she was willing and wanting more. It was like a dam had burst, the way she kept responding.”

Jed had a half hard on now and wanted to hear more. He pursed his lips and shook his head. “Fuck Tom. I'll bet you couldn't wait to get into that body of hers, and once you did, you probably couldn't get enough.”

Tom snickered. “From the moment she came into my bedroom until she finally said she had to leave, I had her doing one sex act or another. I didn't waste any time on her, you can bet on that.”

Now Jed hoped to get some details on Jackie's body. “Are those tits as big as they look? She's always wearing a bra.”

Jed had seen those breasts fully ******* and in a way, had also had a feel of them, but he wanted to hear Tom's description.

Tom nodded his head in the positive. “Those tits are real and I don't know why she always wears a bra because she sure doesn't need one they are so firm.” He held out two hands and made a grabbing motion with his fingers. “Nice firm C tits, that's what she has.”

Jed wanted to hear more and knew that he needed to get it out of his boss now while Tom was feeling high and talkative. “Which position did you go for first?”

“Believe it or not, I took her standing up before I got completely out of my clothes. Once we got started she was just as anxious as me.

I took her from the front at first. Her legs were straight down and couldn't wrap around me, so I grabbed her under one leg and pulled it up. Fuck! Even though I could only get about halfway in in that position she came almost right away.”

Tom looked down at the bar and sort of commented almost to himself. “That gal really has a tight pussy.” He looked up at Jed and went on: “Shit Jed, I had only taken a couple of strokes and was still trying to get it in. Jackie was so tight that I think just having her pussy being stretched at the opening by something strange was enough to get her off.

She seemed surprised at herself, cumming that fast, and then she sort of began crying a little as she asked me to keep going. I think,” Tom wanted to add, “She started kissing me almost, hungrily. I think she was trying to overcome feelings of guilt at cheating and she wanted to feel more of what I was giving in order to overcome her guilt.

And then, before even trying to get more clothes off and in order to get more penetration, I turned her around and bent her over.”

“Shit, that's wild Tom. She couldn't even wait until you got her into bed.”

Tom snickered. “Neither could I. Two fucks standing before we hit the bed and she came during the first one. It was quite an afternoon. Told me it was the first time she ever had multiple orgasms.”

Jed was fascinated as he chuckled in repsonse. “She was probably all fired up from having an adventure. Came over to help her husband and ended up helping herself.”

Tom nodded. “And then, the second time she came over she had a couple of ideas of her own she wanted to try, and we were doing the dirty for over two hours.” He looked into Jed's face.

“I didn't just get physical with her during those fuck sessions, the second time. I loved on her some too, kissed her tenderly and caressed her body all over real nice like with my fingertips. She was eating it up.”

Jed was thinking that Tom might have been wanting to carry on with Jackie, maybe have an affair and who knows what else? “That second time, she had paid her debt, so did you play with her head in order to maybe get her to go for a third time or more, try to get her to say she loves you, things like that?”

“Fuck Jed. You think like I do. I considered it. She might have responded to the romance ploy, but since she was Joe's wife, I didn't make a stab at it.” He laughed, “I sure made stabs at her body though!”

Jed smiled and shook his head. “Nice score. I have to admit, Jackie has been in my radar a few times. I wouldn't mind getting some of that myself. But I wouldn't dare try, shit she talks to my wife on the phone two or three times a week and besides, I don't have the advantage of being able to offer her anything other than myself.”

“That's the advantage of being the boss man Jed. I have thirty two men working for me, and 19 women, but I leave the women alone.”

“Why is that, Tom? Seems like your female employees would be the easiest to score on.”

“There's always the danger of a sexual harassment claim, and besides, I don't like the idea of having any women being around the workplace on a daily basis that I have fucked. They might tend to become demanding.”

Tom paused to take a drink, and Jed joined in. Then Jed nodded.

“That makes sense. So that is why you go after the wives of your employees. Because they aren't in the workplace. How many other guy's wives have you fucked?”

Tom grinned and downed his drink. “Hold on Jed. This is a new thing, and I'm still having it sink in. So far, Jackie Turner is the only one I have gone after and that night at the bar b que when we started talking alone, I sensed she might go for it, so I put it out there for her and after thinking on it, she agreed.

Fortunately for me,” Joe added, “she had been drinking and that probably loosened her up to go for it.”

Tom could see that he had Jed's complete attention and went on. “Besides your wife, Jackie is probably the best looking of all the employee's wives. From time to time, if the mood strikes me, there might be more.”

Tom looked Jed right in the eyes. “Hell, Jed, if I wanted to, I could even score on your wife.”

Jed's heart leaped as he thought about that. 'My boss fuck my wife?' When his breathing had started up again, Jed knew he had nothing to worry about.

“I'm afraid that ploy wouldn't work with Nina, Tom. I'm already as high in the company as I can go, so you'd have nothing to offer her. Besides, I know my wife, and Nina would never cheat on me. I've never cheated on her, and I'm pretty sure Nina knows that.”

“Shit Jed. Besides Jackie Turner, your wife is the most 'fuckable' employee's wife in the company. Jackie is a blonde, and your wife is brunette, but that's the only difference between them. They both have big tits, small waists, and great legs.

Jackie I know for sure fits that description because I have been there. Your wife I've never seen uncovered, but I've seen enough to take a pretty good guess at what Nina must look like under those tight skirts and blouses she wears.”

Tom took a sip and went on. “I remember seeing your wife at the picnic last year in those short shorts she was wearing. That ass, and those legs, wow. I had to control myself to keep from staring at her.”

Jed was allowing his pride in having such a looker for a wife show and smiled at hearing Tom talk about his wife. Tom sort of paused and shook his head in wonder...”Fuck. Besides the rest of her, those tits on your wife are really something.”

Both Jed and Tom had been drinking quite a bit, so the intimate talk Jed was hearing about his wife was not bothering him. It was all good 'clean' fun. They were both a little high, and the conversation was moving along at its own slow pace.

“Thanks for the compliment on my wife, and you're right. What you think you are seeing under those clothes is all real. Nina's got a full and firm set of Ds, and no plastic. But I still say you could never score on her.”

Now Jed, feeling his oats from the drinks and convesation, decided to reveal something personal.

“I'm going to tell you something more about Nina I've never said to anyone else.”

Tom's eyes widened. “Tell me Jed.” He pointed to his own ears. “I'm all ears and it won't go beyond me.”

Jed nodded and went on. “Nina came to me as a virgin, and the first time, on our wedding night, I ate her first and made sure she had an orgasm. Then I got on, and her hymen was a pretty strong one.

It didn't seem to want to tear, so I pulled the head of my dick out. She told me to try again, but her body was trembling so I went slow and pushed harder. It was a tight fit for me and she experienced some pain before I was able to fully penetrate her.

When that cherry tore, Nina was crying a little but quite frankly Tom, I was feeling happy as all get out at knowing for sure I was the only one. She was all worried about getting the sheets bloody but I said don't worry about it and kept going. Everytime I'd get close, I'd stop and let my cock cool down.

I wanted to make her cum during her first fuck but that didn't work out. I did manage to get her off with my cock about an hour later. Since then, I can make her cum most of the time, not all, but most. She's a one time orgasm woman I think. One hard cum and she's ready to call it quits, so I make sure to make it a good one for both of us.

Tom was indeed all ears. He was hearing his friend and employee revealing some indeed, very personal information about his lovely wife Nina. Jed was still talking, braggging it sounded like.

“Nina's a devoted wife, we have been married for six years, and now, since our homelife is pretty secure, we are thinking about her getting pregnant.”

“Get her pregnant?” Tom wanted to get back to the subject of his fucking Jed's wife. “Shit, I guess if I'm going to score on Nina I'd better do it pretty quick while her figure is still as nice as it is now.”

Jed should have been saying something like there was no reason and no way that he would be allowing Tom to score on Nina, but instead of saying something like that Jed was wondering how much a term pregnancy might alter the appearance of his wife's body. Just then an almost ***** Tom added something that sent Jed's mind reeling.

“Besides, women tend to be not so tight after having a baby. It's always better to get them beforehand.” He laughed. “It's that silent secret that men, and it seems their wives never talk about. How the fit is changed forever between them after the first kid is born.”

Feeling raunchy and wanting to turn this into even more of a sex talk, Tom reached over and placed his right arm over Jed's shoulder. “I don't know how tight your wife's pussy is, but if you plan to have a baby, enjoy the snug feeling of Nina's pussy as much as you can now, because she'll never be quite the same after childbirth.”

“Shit Tom,' Jed giggled. How do you know? Your wife has never had a baby.”

Tom laughed. “That's right, she's reasonably tight, and I hope to keep it that way. But I've had other women who have had a kid of two, and there is definitely a different feel to their snatch.”

Now Jed's mind was going in a slightly different area in relation to his wife's figure. 'If we have a kid, her pussy will no longer be able to provide me with that delicious feeling of a perfect fit once she has a child.'

It was then that Jed revealed something even more intimately personal about Nina. In a way, he was in effect about to brag on his wife.

“Maybe you're right about that Tom. I've had me a few women, and Nina is the tightest of the bunch. Even after all these years she still lets out a nice little gasp each time I stuff my dick in. But now that you mention it, I'll probably start humping her a little more often so I can enjoy that snug pussy while it's still nice and tight.”

Jed had used the phrase 'stuff my dick in' to give the impression to his employer that he was well hung, but in actuality Jed just had an average six inches in length and was medium thick, maybe a little slimmer.

Even though to Jed it was just fantasy talk, this talk of his boss fucking his wife, Jed was enjoying the conversation and finding it to be titillating. Jed leaned in close to Tom once again and started speaking low like they were discussing a secret, and in the process Jed decided to spice it up.

Talking to his boss about the possibility of him fucking Jed's wife was stimulating, and for now, Jed was feeling the effects of several drinks and what almost consituted a full erection in his pants. His thinking, and his speech, was becoming a bit disjointed.

In reality, Jed should have been trying to discourage rather than encourage this subject of his wife, but his dick was tingling. 'What is the harm, he was thinking, of just talking fantasy sex about my wife?'

“But listen Tom, you said you think you can fuck my wife. First you'd have to be seeing her, and there is no way in Hell that you could ever get to see her naked, you know, my lovely Nina allowing you to see her most intimate secrets.

That would be something to...well it would be an amazing accomplishment for you if you could get to fondle those lovely breasts, and then maybe to see and enjoy that tight little pussy. That's private stock, but if I had something to win, like a promotion or something, I'd go ahead and make you a bet on it.”

'Fuck me', Tom was thinking. This was a side of his good buddy and employee that Tom had never seen and heard before. Tom realized that he had opened a hot topic of discussion, and maybe one that formally had been taboo, but now that the subject had came out, he was beginning to think that the chance to fuck the lovely Nina might be a possibility.

Tom's mind was working overtime. He had not planned for the evening to take this tack, but now that he had revealed his secret about fucking Jackie Turner, the subject of also scoring on Jed's wife had been broached, and Tom was determined to see it through.

He realized that Jed was enjoying talking about the fantasy of his wife being fucked. 'I've got him this far, so why not talk to Jed like I am writing a porno story about his wife and let's see what happens?'

Tom ordered another drink for the both of them. “Jed, you forgot to mention this about your wife. Besides me being alone with and seeing Nina naked as her clothes come off, she'd be seeing me naked and maybe seeing my dick rise as I am reaching out with my hands and fondling those lovely breasts.”

Tom paused, looked into Jed's face, and after determining that Jed wanted to hear more, he continued.

“Fuck Jed, it makes my cock tingle just thinking about it and sitting here and saying it to her husband. Here's what else I would be doing. After getting a good feel of those breasts and seeing how Nina's nipples respond to my touch, I'd be going below and caressing her soft pubic hair, and then, I'd slip a finger in and feel her pussy cling to my finger.

By then, Nina would probably be wondering about my cock, maybe even asking me to take it out or put it in.”

Again Tom paused and looked into Jed's face. Yes, Jed is listening, I've got his ear, and he doesn't seem to be upset about what I am saying. I'll bet he has a hard on.” Tom continued, his voice soft and intimate in tone.

“She'd probably go through a little guilt trip, thinking about you as I explore her most intimate secrets, but as her pussy gets wet, she would forget that she's married. She'd be hot and bothered by this time and wanting more.

Visualize it in your mind Jed. I would fuck your wife's pussy with my finger until she almost cums, and then pause and make her wait for more. Finally when she is ready and begging for it, I'd put her hand on my cock and tell her to guide the way, and as she opens her legs wider and I get between them, she'd be showing my cock where to go.

Her body might be trembling, but more from excitement than fear. She'd be ready now, oh so ready to feel her first strange, her first forbidden cock.

I'd feel her tight inner lips open for me and I would hear her gasp in my ear as I'd be slipping my hard cock into her, then I'd be stroking steadily and feeling her arms and legs wrapping tight around me.

She'd be mine now. Mine as I take full possession of her lovely body. I'd be smiling and listening to her soft moans and gasping into my ears as I am feeling her tight inner lips clasping my cock as I am enjoying the warm feel of her tight little pussy.”

Tom paused in his porn novel talk as he waited and looked at Jed as Jed took in what he had just said.

“That is some fantasy you have created there, Tom. But you came pretty close to reality. That's what Nina generally does when I am fucking her, is moan and gasp into my ears.”

Tom had more. “You are forgetting something Jed. Also, while I am fucking your wife with my hard cock and working her pussy in new and strange to her ways, I would be kissing Nina and enjoying the feel of our tongues doing the dance of love.”

He paused to see Jed's reaction, and Jed nodded. “Kissing? Yeah, that part, you kissing Nina and her maybe kissing you back just as hard, that would be kind of difficult to take.”

Tom chuckled. “Me kissing your Nina would be hard to take? You forgot the rest of it. What about me feeling her breasts and being inside her and fucking her tight pussy with my cock? Kissing is harder to take that that?

“Jed nodded. “Well, you know, kissing is like the mental part.”

Jed paused and was sort of looking down into his drink. Tom hurried on, before Jed, who seemed like he might be willing to make a bet, got out of the mood. “Yeah, I see what you mean Jed. It'd be like I was getting into your wife's head the same time I'm getting into her body.”

Jed nodded. “That's the problem with women Tom. They can't just enjoy some innocent fucking like we men do. They tend to get carried away on the mental part.”

Jed had mentioned women in general, but Tom wanted to keep Nina as the subject of this talk.

“That's true Jed. Nina might be like most women if she was having an affair. But if it was just a one-time thing, like me winning a bet and getting to fuck Nina, the mental part might not be so much of a factor.”

Jed laughed. “Yeah, she'd just have the memory of having been fucked once by a strange man and that would be it.” He paused. “Her little secret.”

Good. This was what Tom wanted, keeping Jed thinking about the physical and not the mental aspects where his wife getting fucked was concerned.

“I have to take a piss.” Tom nodded and watched as Jed slowly walked off to the head. 'Fuck man, Tom was thinking. 'You might not know it, but you are well on your way to making a bet that I just might be able to win.'

He waited, and when Jed had returned to his place on the stool, Tom proceeded to get this bet made. “Did you take your piss, no problem?”

Jed frowned. “Yeah sure. Took my piss. What did you mean by 'take my piss, no problem?'” Jed was thinking that maybe Tom was thinking that he had one too small to find, or something.

That old joke where a man with a little cock says he reached into his pants, pulled out a hair, and wet his pants came to mind.

Tom came back with what he had planned out. “I was just thinking that if your cock has been as hard as mine has been for the past few minutes while talking about me fucking your sexy little wife, that it might have been kind of hard for you to take a piss.”

Jed's mouth opened in surprise. “Your cock has been hard too,” he admitted? “Well, I guess there's no reason why it shouldn't be. My cock was hard like you said, the whole time you were telling your fantasy of fucking Nina, and I had to wait a minute for it to go down in the bathroom so I could piss.”

Jed couldn't believe what was happening. He was talking to his boss about his boss fucking Nina, and yet, he was finding it to be enjoyable, especially after Tom had admitted that he too, like Jed, had a hard on the entire time the talk was going on.

Tom too could not believe what was happening. Amazing what a few drinks and some careful guidance of the conversation can do. Jed had came back with the kind of response Tom wanted to hear.

Now to get that bet made. “That's interesting Jed, this talking about me getting to fuck your lovely wife. What kind of bet could we make?”

Jed was silent as he listened and thought about his boss maybe lying on his wife and knowing her intimately. His Jealousies, his worries, most of them were being washed away at the moment. Consuming alcohol, and having a hard on was now in control of his thinking.

It was beginning to sink in now in Jed's mind. The joking around had turned into a real possibility of a bet being made.

Tom also seemed to think on it for a moment. Even now, he spiced up the converation in order to keep Jed aroused. “Jed, one side of the bet is obvious, if you lose, your lovely wife gets stripped naked and fucked with this hard on I keep having just thinking about her.”

He paused. “Are you thinking about that Jed? Maybe visualizing it in your mind, me being on top of Nina and loving on her with all my body parts?”

Jed nodded. “Yeah, I'm seeing it in my mind, but it would just be fantasy for you I am sure.”

Tom kept pushing. “Is it a fantasy for you, Jed? Me fucking your wife? You know, fantasies sometimes come true.”

“It's a fantasy. I admit that. I guess all men have fantasies about their wife.” Then, after a pause, he added, “But if my fantasy ever came true, I'd want to be able to see it.”

This was going great. Tom went on. “So if I get to fuck Nina, your fantasy could come true.”

Jed shook his head. “Not that I would want it to come true. It's just fun to think about.”

“It might be fun to think about. But it could be more fun to make a bet for real. I'd get to fuck Nina, we've already discussed that. But now your side of it. If we made the bet and you win, what can I offer you?”

Tom came out with the answer almost immediately because he had already thought of it minutes before while Jed was in the bathroom. “Aaah, I know. If you win because I couldn't score on your wife, you get to fuck my wife.”

Jed could not believe his ears. Get to fuck his boss's wife? This had not openly occurred to him. Yvonne, like Jackie Turner and Jed's wife Nina, was a knockout, but in a different way. She had 'class.' Yvonne was three years older than Jed and Joe's wives and had been to Harvard, and was highly respected in the field of genetics. Yvonne had even published papers and given lectures.

As a matter of fact, once or twice when Jed and Joe had been talking on their own, they had wondered how Tom had managed to land her. True, Tom owned the company and had loads of money, but he had worked his way up from scratch.

However, his wife Yvonne had came from money, had been educated in the finest of schools including a stint in Switzerland, spoke three languages, and she seemed to be in a class above not only Jed and Joe, but Tom as well.

Jed knew that Tom's wife was an absolute fox to look at, but one whom it would seem would never, ever be fucking around with the likes of one of her husband's employee's.

“Shit Tom. Yvonne would never go for that. Pay off a bet for you that you lost because you could not fuck my wife. If you even mentioned it, she'd toss you out on your ear.”

“Yvonne probably wouldn't honor my bet normally. But Jed, I'll tell you something, and you have to keep this to yourself.” Tom paused...”I guess this is what happens when you have too much to drink, you start revealing personal secrets. But you're my friend Jed, and I trust you to keep things private.”

Jed's ears perked up. This he wanted to hear. “Yes...?”

Tom took another sip and continued. “Remember, even though my wife comes from fine breeding stock, she is still a woman with a woman's needs, very much so.”

Now it was Tom's turn to reveal something about his own marriage and sex life. “Over the past months Yvonne and I have been talking about having a threesome. I want to see her with another woman, and of course that would also give me a chance to fuck a woman with my wife being there.”

“Has Yvonne ever been with a woman?” This Jed wanted to hear. Since the subject of Yvonne was now onstage, Jed planned to milk Tom for any details.

“Not as far as I know, but I kind of think she'd like to try it.”

He looked over at Jed and grinned. “Jackie Turner is one possibility. I hinted around about such a thing with her, with Jackie I mean, and Jackie admitted that she is curious. But nice as she is and exciting as it might be to put her in bed with Yvonne, I would prefer that the girl I choose be someone new. That way she would be a first time score for both Yvonne and me.”

Jed laughed. “Shit Tom. That would really be something. I'm trying to visualize it in my head, you, a strange gal and that lovely wife of yours all together in bed. Makes me wish I could be the fly on the wall that gets to watch.”

Tom nodded. “There's a catch, but it could work out to the good. Yvonne says she will do it, have a threesome with a woman, but first I have to let her have a man.”

Tom paused, “and here is where you come in Jed. I think Yvonne is probably saying that to put me off, but I made her swear that if I came up with a decent looking guy, that she would go along with it.”

Jed's mind was going 90. Well, maybe only 70 in his inebriated state. “Fuck. Yvonne might go for a threesome, with you and...” he hesitated, 'and me?”

Tom looked into Jed's eyes. “That's right Jed, you can be that guy. If I lose our bet, you get to fuck my wife, but because of the agreement Yvonne made with me, you know, a threesome, I'll have to be there when it happens.”

Jed was imagining Yvonne in his mind. She was maybe not stacked as well on top as Jackie or Nina, but she had a great face and the other parts of her that showed in public were her ass and legs, and those too, were great, maybe the best of the three women.

But if Yvonne was going to be placed in the mix, made a part of this bet, Jed felt that he at least was entitled to know more about her.

“So Tom, since I gave you Nina's statistics, on her tits, and....her pussy, you owe me the same on your wife if she is going to be a part of this bet, that is, if we make it.”

“That's fair. I have seen you eyeballing Yvonne so you already know that my wife's tits are smaller than Nina's. They're still really nice though. Yvonne's tits are nice B cups, firm and the kind that are shaped like...let me see...big lemons, and your fingers would wrap around them real nice. How's that, good enough?”

“What color are her nipples?”

You didn't tell me Nina's color, but Yvonne's nipples are light pink.”

Jed nodded. “Nina's are dark pink, and get hard at the slightest touch. Hell, I think a breeze would make them go up.”

Tom laughed. “Yvonne likes hers sucked. She can almost cum just by having her nipples sucked. Now, do you wanna make the bet?”

Jed shrugged. “Maybe. First tell me something personal about your wife's pussy like I did mine.”

Tom was enjoying this exchange, and win or lose, he was thinking that this bet could prove to be quite exciting either way. “She's tight for me, and here's a real secret, real intimate. She shaves the lower half so her lips are bare. How's that?”

Jed's eyes were wide. “Shit Tom, my dick tingled when I heard that. Bare pussy lips. Wow!”

“Yeah, it's kind of nice that way, and really sexy. When we fuck, her hair is still in place up above so our pubic hairs mix and rub together and the feel is still slippery between our bodies, and down below she's nice and bare so I can see it real nice each time I get down there and eat it.”

Jed giggled. “I'll be you enjoy seeing her bare pussy all wrapped around your hard cock too, don't you?”

“Fuck yeah,” replied Tom. I love getting her into the doggy I think the most because she is shaved like that. The viewing from that angle is the easiest to see. When I'm fucking Yvonne and she is, you know, lying sort of down on the bed on her chest, all I can see sometimes is just her bare pussy lips around my cock, and no hair shows. It's fucking hot, that picture.”

Jed laughed. “I wouldn't mind seeing how your wife looks with her pussy shaved like that.”

Tom nodded. “Well, you might get to. Never know. So what say we make the bet?”

Tom sounded pretty confident and that was bothering Jed some so he wanted time to think on it. “Let's finish the beers.”

Jed only had to think about it for the length of finishing one more beer. He knew there was a danger here of his wife being fucked by his boss, but Jed was prettty sure that his marriage was secure and that he would win the bet.

Tom spoke first. “Well, what say thee oh Jed my friend. “What thought is turning you on the most? The thought of your lovely wife being fucked by a strange cock, my cock, or the thought of you maybe getting to see my wife's shaved cunt wrapped around your hard prick?

Which is it? Which possibility tickles your fancy the most?” Smiling, Tom waited for the answer he was now pretty sure would come.

'Fuck,' Jed was thinking. 'He just referred to his own wife's pussy, Yvonne's pussy, as a cunt. This is really getting down and dirty. His cock fully erect and now dripping in his pants, Jed made his decision.

A bet made. A marriage maybe compromised.

“I don't know which thought turns me on more, but I'll go for it, make the bet. But how do we know, if you succeed, how do you prove that you fucked my wife?”

Tom needed to seal the deal. He downed his drink and to get another, stuck his finger in the air for the bartender to see.

“Yvonne will be in Pennsylvania next week till Friday on a lecture tour. I mean she'll be back on Friday. I'll have the house to myself for four days, and since Nina would only be able to do this while you are not with her, I'll get your wife over to my house during the day while you are at work.”

“But how would I know, that you managed to do...that?”

“If I fuck Nina, I'll bet that you'd like to be able to see it, wouldn't you? You know, like that fly on the wall?”

“See it? Hell yeah. But how?”

“I can set up a hidden camera and record it all, or, if you prefer I don't record it, you could be there and hide in the next room, the den, and watch it on screen live.”

“I certainly don't want it recorded. I'd prefer to be there, but it will never happen, Tom. Try if you like, but Nina would never go through with it.”

“Jed, you have to promise, if you are in the next room, that you will not interrupt. Remember, if you come through the doors and try to stop what is happening, your wife will know immediately that you were in on it. It will have to remain a secret between she and I. Understand?”

Jed nodded. “So, next week, if it is going to happen, or maybe you have a chance to try, you will let me know and I will sneak into your place and watch from the next room, right?”

“Right. Watch on camera. You know the layout of my house, so you will be in the den downstairs while I have her in the guest bedroom right next door.”

Jed knew that Tom was big into electronics and would have no problem concealing a camcorder in that guest bedroom. Matter of fact, now that Jed was thinking of it, he wouldn't be surprised if Tom always had a camera installed in that bedroom.

He was having misgivings on making this bet but figured what the Hell, no way would Tom be able to get Nina into that bedroom.

“We need to set a time limit on this” said Jed, “otherwise you could keep trying and drag this out forever and I would never get a chance to fuck Yvonne.”

“That's fair. Setting a short time limit on this greatly increases your chance of winning the bet but I'll still go for it. Oh wait. When is your wife's period due?”

Jed knew why he was asking. Nina having her period could put a kabosh on things. “She just had it, so next week she'll still be good to go.”

“You mentioned maybe having a baby. Is Nina still on the pill?”

“Yeah. We agreed that it would be a mutual decision, when and if she goes off the pill.”

“That's great,” said Tom. “Let's see...your wife is not scheduled to be out of town or anything for the next several work days, is that right?”

“Right.”

“O.K., so she'll be available.” Tom checked his watch. “It is now Friday evening at 6. I have one week starting now.” He looked at Jed and added, “Actually, I'm sure that you'll have your wife all tied up this weekend so I only have Monday through Thursday weekdays to accomplish this since my wife will be back on Friday.”

Jed finished the drink in his hand as the reality sank in. They had made a bet about fucking his wife. He was, had in fact, given his boss permission to put the make on his wife. And if he succeeded, Jed would have no recourse but to accept what had gone down.

“I can't believe I'm doing this. Making this bet.”

“Shit Jed, with me only having four work days to do this, like I said, the odds are greatly in your favor.”

:Yeah. That's true. I'll be looking forward to fucking Yvonne with her,' he giggled, shaved pussy.”

It was arranged. Now all Jed's boss had to do was get Nina, Jed's beautiful and faithful wife, not only into his house, but into his guest bedroom. An impossible task in Jed's eyes.

But Tom was having thoughts of his own. Of getting to fuck the beautiful Nina, and he already had a plan as to how to do it. Also, the way Jed had been acting, it had seemed like he almost wanted to lose that bet and see his wife being fucked.

If that was true, Tom did not plan to disappoint.

Jed was feeling pretty good about the bet now. Tom had one week to score, but in reality it was just the four workdays since Jed was home with his wife all weekend and would be so the following weeknights.

Just in case, Jed made sure to spend some 'quality time' with Nina on Saturday and Sunday and to also give his wife some good loving on Sunday evening before the next work week would begin.

Making sure that she had a good warming up, Jed went down on his wife, something reserved for once-in-a-while occasions. Nina was pleasantly surprised by the increased attention that Jed was showing her tonight.

As Jed was loving on her snug pussy with his tongue and lips, he was thinking, 'I wonder what this would be like if Nina had her pussy shaved on the lower half like Yvonne's is supposed to be?' Inspired, he worked even harder on showing her pleasure.

Giggling, Nina asked. “What's with you tonight Jed? Extra horny for some reason?”

As Jed lifted his head from his task for a moment, he continued to fondle Nina's lovely breasts with both hands and despite his fears, tried to visualize what his boss's hands might look like in place of his. “Yeah baby. It's you, you always keep me horny just by being there.”

“But honey,” Nina asked softly. “I know you are always hot for my body, but do you love me? I never hear you say it.”

“Never?”

“Well, not often enough.”

“I love you baby. You know that.”

“Well then, say it.”

Jed chuckled, then checked himself. “I love you baby.”

True, Jed loved his wife, very much. But right now, tonight, all he had on his mind was having sex with his wife, leaving her well satisfied, and continuing with his mental fantasy of her being fucked by his boss.

Yes, Jed was extra horny because while loving on his wife he was imagining himself to be Tom in the same place and positions and performing these acts. He deliberately had chosen doggy as one of his positions for tonight.

Jed liked doing Nina doggy. Their mattress was just the right height for this position. He would place her on the bed on her elbows and knees and take her from behind while standing. The mattress was the correct height, and so was Nina from knees to pussy.

In this position Jed could see and fondle Nina's ass, so firm and curvy, and right there, just a couple of feet from his eyes, was her pussy, looking so delicious as his medium sized cock worked those lips so tight and clinging.

But now, on Sunday night, Jed was looking at his wife's lovely body and especially her pussy in a different way. She doesn't always like this, but sometimes....

Jed slowly, doing just a little movement with each stroke of his cock into her pussy, started slipping the tip of a wet finger into her anus. Slow, slow, yes, she's not protesting.

He couldn't get away with this very often, but on the rare occasion when Nina would allow him to do so, she would usually come a good one, and Jed loved seeing and feeling her contractions around his finger as well as his cock.

That usually come a good one was happening tonight. Nina was cumming, a good one, and Jed, enjoying seeing and feeling her anus pulsing, did not change his speed or technigue, allowing Nina to finish the intense orgasm she had started.

'I wonder how intense she would be cumming in this position if it was Tom back here,' he wondered? His cock is probably about the same size as mine, but she might be getting off pretty hard from the knowledge that she is having someone strange, someone different.'

Jed did not want to lose the bet, but he was still finding the thought of it, of his boss getting to fuck Nina to be very stimulating. As a result, Jed built up a mighty load before dumping it into his wife.

In the process, between Jed's eating her and doing the doggy, Nina climaxed twice, double her usual number. Because he wanted to move on and get her into his favorite position for viewing, Jed had not taken a lot of time and missed making her cum in between the two while he had Nina on her back and was kissing her madly while in the missionary position.

Jed felt pretty secure about the bet he had made while high on alcohol. His wife was not being neglected, all was fine between them, and his boss only had five workdays to score. Maybe 40 hours in all, and less than that if you took into consideration that he would have to be getting started well before 5 PM on any given weekday.

Technically, because Tom's wife was due home on Friday, Tom only had the four days, but Jed knew Tom, if Tom could not score by Thursday he would keep trying and find another place, probably a motel to fuck Nina if it ran all the way out to Friday.

In that case all Tom would be able to do was tell Jed which motel and Jed could be near enough to witness his wife being taken into the motel.

That would give Tom that fifth day if he needed it. Jed was feeling pretty good about his bet however, and he figured the odds were on his side.

Thank goodness he had managed to have a time limit placed on Tom's time to score. Already Jed was looking forward to a session with Tom's wife. Yvonne had always been friendly but aloof anytime Jed had been around her and they were alone, like getting snacks in the kitchen.

Jed had even fantasized on fucking Yvonne in the same way that he had often fantasized on fucking Joe Turner's wife.

But until now, that had all been fantasy. Now Jed figured, his fantasy with the boss's wife was about to come true. Somewhere in the back of his mind was another fantasy. If Joe Turner's wife had cheated and fucked her husband's boss, a barrier had came down. Jed might not be able to offer Jackie a promotion for her husband, but she might be agreeable to trying still another man.

The next time they had a gathering, Jed planned to try, if possible, to do some casual conversation with Jackie Turner. If she responds in the slightest, I'm going to drop a big hint in her direction. After all, he had seen her breasts and sort of gotten to touch her body in the process of drying her, so part of the barriers were down.

The week begins, the bet is in play...

Monday passed with no action. Because Jed had given his wife a good loving session on Sunday night, he let Monday evening pass without event. He figured though that Tuesday night he might have another go at Nina, just to keep her from being horny.

Tuesday came. Then lunch. At 1:15, Tom left. He did not announce his leaving, and Jed was ******* that his boss was nowhere around. Jed was working on the floor of the shop, supervising one of the projects when his cell phone buzzed. He checked the screen. It was from his boss. 'Be at my house, you know where, in 20 minutes. I'll try to keep her waiting.'

Jed's heart stopped at the same time the entire world stopped. 'What? Impossible. But how?' All Jed knew was that somehow, Tom had gotten Nina into his house, or was about to, and if Jed wanted to see what was happening, he had to get moving.

Needing to put someone in charge, Jed looked around, Joe Turner was just a few feet away. Then Jed had an impulse and acted upon it. “Hey Joe, I need you to go with me on a project, checking out some new materials.”

Joe was third in line and Jed was taking him away from work. He needed to find someone else. Looking around again, he told Collier, a trusted foreman that he was in charge for a while and left with Joe.

Going 45 in a 35, Jed checked the watch on his wrist. It was two so the lunch traffic had lightened up. He should make it, no problem, but still, Jed was driving quickly because Tom's house was a good 15 minutes away, and he had lost a couple of minutes putting Collier in charge.

'What is happening right now, with my wife? Is she already in Tom's house and naked, or getting there? Are they making out while Tom delays until I am there to see? To be excited, or disappointed and jealous? Which? Jed couldn't make up his mind.

Joe Turner trended on the quiet side. As they drove along, at or above the speed limit, Joe saw Jed check his watch for the third time before he finally spoke. They had been on the road for almost five minutes before Joe asked, “Where we headed Jed?”

Besides being a good employee and now, just one step below Jed on the ladder, Joe was a good friend and would often come to the bar with Tom and Jed for relaxation after work. He did not come as often as Tom and Jed however, because Joe was pretty devoted to Jackie and would usually head straight home.

Home to Jackie, his beautiful and faithful wife, who, unknown to Joe, had earned his promotion for him early. If things happened the way it appeared to be going today, Joe Turner would soon be unknowingly seeing the cock in action that had been inside his wife, only this time it would be in another man's wife. The wife of his best friend Jed.

Because Joe was a friend who sometimes talked sex talk with him, but rarely about their own wives, Jed had a sudden impulse to share this with Joe. Besides, Jed wanted him to see this, to be seeing the cock in action that had recently been inside his own lovely wife.

Joe wouldn't be getting that extra thrill from knowing, but Jed, being right beside Joe and knowing that, would be.

There was another reason why Jed was bringing Joe along. Jed wanted to fuck Jackie, and he had been thinking of trying to arrange a wife swap. But to do that, three other persons besides himself would have to go along.

One item also needed to be revealed. Jed wanted to see Joe's cock. If they were to ever end up swapping wives, Jed wanted to feel secure in the knowledge that Joe's cock was no larger than his own.

Joe had asked where they are headed.

Upping the ante with a witness.

Jed's voice trembled slightly as he took a deep breath and began. “Joe, this is pretty significant. We're going to watch my wife being fucked.” He stopped there, awaiting Joe's look of shock and then the inevitable questions

There was a long pause, then: “Nina?”

“Yes. My wife Nina.”

Pause. “This is a joke, right?”

“No joke. Tom, the way it is looking, is soon going to be fucking Nina.”

“Tom? Our boss Tom? Fucking Nina? Now I know you've got to be kidding!”

“Nope. No joke. No kidding. Tom might be doing the dirty with her. After he suggested it, I made a bet last week at the bar with Tom that he could not fuck Nina.”

Jed glanced over at Joe and saw the look of disbelief on his face. “The agreement was that if Tom was able to get my wife into his house, he would text me and I could come and watch, but it has to be a secret from Nina, that I know.”

“What? That's wild. What kind of bet is that? And I assume that if Tom wins, he fucks your wife, but what if he loses, what were you supposed to get?”

“I would get to fuck his wife.”

Silence. Then: “Yvonne? Did Tom's wife agree to that?”

“Sorta. She doesn't know about this bet, or I assume she doesn't. But Tom told me that she is willing to have a threesome with Tom and another woman but she told Tom that first he had to let her have a threesome with him and another man.

She probably figured that would put a stop to it, but Tom called her bluff and said he would find a man for her. Then he told me that I could be that man if I win the bet.”

Joe nodded. “Well, that would make it easy, I guess.” He thought about it for a few seconds. “Shit, either way Jed, Tom sort of wins. He wins the bet with you, he fucks your wife. He loses, he has to share Yvonne with you, but then he gets to have his threesome with another gal.”

Joe sort of laughed. “I think Tom made the better bet Jed. He can win the first way, and if he loses, he still ultimately wins.”

Jed nodded. “Yeah, Ive thought of that. But it's still exciting, even with me maybe losing this bet.”

They caught a light red. Jed looked over at Joe. “We're almost to Tom's house, but..the way it looks now, I might have lost the bet because Tom sent me a text to be here ASAP.”

Joe's voice sounded excited. “What's the setup?” He was catching on fast.

“We watch from the den on that big screen and keep quiet while he has Nina in the bedroom next door.”

:You said, 'we watch?' Does Tom know that I'll be watching also?”

“No, this, you being there, is my idea.”

The light went green and Jed pressed down on the gas, but not too hard since it was now obvious that they were going to get there on time.

“She's in there now.” asked Joe?”

“That's what his text said. Be at his house in 20 minutes and he would try to keep her waiting.”

Joe had been there along with Jed and knew how Tom's house was arranged. Joe was nodding his head, his eyes bright. “And you're going to let me see Nina getting fucked? Your beautiful wife all naked and doing the nasty and I get to watch? This is hard to believe Jed. What makes me so special to get to see this?”

“You're my friend, we've talked sex, and I'll admit something to you. I've never said it right out, but I have sometimes lusted over your wife, but of course I would never do anything behind your back.”

He glanced over at Joe. “And I am sure you have had the same thoughts about my wife.” He continued to look at Joe for confirmation, and Joe nodded.

“And this, Nina getting laid behind my back she thinks, and even though I might have lost the bet is exciting for me and I want someone to share it with so I can talk about it later.”

Joe was nodding his head excitedly. “Thanks for putting your trust in me. I'll watch and try to memorize every detail and be more than glad to talk about it afterward, and I'll try to live up to your fantasies.” Joe smiled, and though he was getting worried now, Jed smiled back. They were on the street to Tom's house.

In a way, Jed was having some erotic thoughts, of Joe watching Jed fucking Nina and all the while not knowing that the same man had been into his wife on two occasions not long before. That, knowing that, would make it even more exciting for Jed.

“Now we'll see if my wife is here. I'm looking for her car. Of course, there's the chance that Tom went and picked her up...”

Tom's house had two driveways, one leading to a double garage in back, and the other curving around the front lawn. As agreed to in advance, Jed was to park well back in the driveway on the west side of the house, and as he went by the front, Jed saw Nina's car, a blue Nissan Maxima, sitting in the driveway.

Jed's heart was pounding now that he was here. By Jed Parking in the west driveway, his car could not be seen from the front of the house. If Nina should leave before he dues, she would not see his car.

Though deep down he had known it was true, Jed could not help expressing his surprise.

“'She's here Joe. My wife is actually here. There's her car. I can't believe it. How did Tom manage to get her here?”

Parking his car in haste, Jed said, “He said he'd try to keep her waiting, so we'd better hurry.”

With Joe in tow Jed quickly and quietly entered through the exterior door to the den and saw, as soon as they entered the room, that the TV screen was on.

Knowing the layout of the house and how far they were from the guest bedroom, Jed and Joe knew that as long as they did not raise their voices too high, they could talk and not be heard.

Both Jed and Joe had spent many hours in this den. This was the room that Tom had his buddies including Joe over to watch the games on TV. So Tom's sports screen was large, 60 inches large and in high definition so that he and his buddies could all watch a crystal clear picture from the two leather couches that faced the screen.

Quietly, they entered through the outside patio door.

Reality!

Jed gasped, and he heard Joe say 'Damn!' under his breath. There on screen facing Jed was his wife in almost life size, and she was down to her white brassiere and panties as she stood dead center in the middle of the screen!

For some reason Nina was staring straight ahead as if posed for the camera. But Jed knew that the camera was concealed. It looked like Nina was saying something to Tom, who was not visible off camera.

Both Jed and Joe were standing fixed in place, mouths opened wide and their eyes focused on the screen and the unbelievable image before them.

Jed could not see Tom on screen at the moment, but he was seeing Joe beside him staring at Nina near naked on screen, and his cock tingled. There was no doubt, seeing Nina in a bikini would be good enough, but to see her in panties and bra, wow.

Jed managed to tear his eyes from the screen and glance at Joe. Joe was staring intently at that screen, and his eyes were wide.

“Shit Jed. Your wife is beautiful. I can't believe that I'm seeing her in panties and brassiere and you're letting me!”

'Yes!' That was what Jed wanted to hear. Another man to share this with. Someone to see his wife naked, also to see her if she was being fucked, and to have someone to talk about it with, not only now, but later. Joe would be perfect.

Behind her was a bed, and Jed could readily see that the camera had been carefully arranged so that Nina could be seen in front of the bed as well as on it. She turned her head to her right, and Jed could see that she might be giving some kind of reply to Tom, who was still off camera.

Jed frowned. For some strange reason instead of moving around Nina was remaining in place. Full front and to the camera.

The volume was off, but Jed saw that a pair of headphones was plugged into the set. Tom had taken the time to set everything up for him, apparently, before Nina had arrived.

Quickly, and with his cock tingling, Jed slipped them on, and as he did, he saw a still dressed Tom suddenly appear on screen, and he stepped behind Nina and undid her brassiere. He was making this a good show for her husband by keeping Nina turned full front to the hidden camera.

Jed heard a soft “Wow” from Joe beside him as Nina's lovely breasts were *******.

As the brassiere slipped off and down her shoulders, Jed saw Tom reach around his wife's body and cup both her fine breasts in his hands. Jed found it hard to do, but he managed to pull his eyes off the screen for a brief second and looking over at Joe, saw that Joe's eyes were wide as he was seeing an almost fully naked Nina being fondled by his boss.

Nina With The Boss.jpg

There was sound going on, and Joe also wanted to hear. Joe knew the layout and though they never had any reason to use headphones any time they had came over, he knew where Tom kept his gear.

Joe dug into a drawer and pulled out another set of headphones and plugged them into an auxillary place on the TV. He looked over at Jed and gave a thumbs up when the sound came on. Now they both could see and hear as the erotic action unfolded before them.

Even though Tom had large hands, they were unable to hide the warm tender flesh that he was holding. Nina had fine Italian breasts, a full D cup, and they were not only large but still firm. Realizing that his headphones were still silent, Jed reached up to one ear and turned a knob. Then Jed heard his first sounds through the headphones as he increased the volume.

As Tom was fondling her breasts, Nina was sort of turning her head back to see him and speaking, her voice low. “Are you sure that I need to do this?”

That told Jed instantly that though his wife was here, she might be doing so with some reluctance.

Jed had a quick thought, of some porn sites he had visited and watched or read stories about. One of the favorite categories it seemed for male viewers was the reluctant wife, and Jed was one of those men. When he watched a porn video online, it was usually the ones categorized as 'shy wife,' or 'reluctant wife' that caught his interest.

Nina had asked Tom if she had to do this. That confirmed it in Jed's head. His wife was one of the ones he often fantasized about. A reluctant wife for sure, and maybe, shy, as she added to the question as to whether she really needed to do this.

As she sort of tried to pull Tom's hands away and then, dropping her hands, allowed him to keep fondling her breasts, Nina spoke softly. “I've never allowed any man to see or touch me, this way, except for Jed.”

Jed sighed. His wife, his wife about to be fucked, was both reluctant, and shy.

“Yeah baby, it's the only way.” Looking over Nina's shoulder and it looked like, into the camera, Tom gave her breasts a squeeze, pressing inwards on her flesh deep enough that both Jed and Joe could see. “I always knew you had a fine pair baby, but these are nice, much better than I had dreamed.”

Nina resumed her facing straight front, and to Jed, it seemed like she was looking directly into the camera lens, and into his face. He wondered: 'Why doesn't she turn around and face Tom?'

As Tom was having himself a nice first feel of forbidden tit, Jed could actually see that his wife's face had turned red on screen. Because his wife's figure pretty much was filling the entire 60 inch screen, Jed could clearly see that his wife's nipples were erect and sticking out between Tom's fingers.

Removing one headphone, Joe turned to Jed and whispered. “Does she know he has a camera on her?” Jed shrugged and shook his head to indicate he wasn't sure.

Jed too was wondering about the camera. 'How long can Tom keep my wife turned towards the hidden camera like this before she becomes suspicious? He's going to have to turn her around before long and get her over onto that bed.'

Nina's voice was soft as she looked down at Tom's fingers and how they had captured her nipples. “You dreamed about my breasts? For how long?”

Jed heard the slight change in tone and the softness in Nina's voice and realized that though she might still be reluctant, that Tom's touching her breasts might be arousing her.

“As long as I have known you. First time I saw you I resolved right then and there that if ever given the chance, I would take you to bed.”

Joe caught Jed's eye, and when Jed turned towards him and pulled one headphone off, Joe said in a low voice, “I'm hearing your wife, and this is fucking hot!”

Jed nodded 'Yes,' and by silent mutual agreement they each removed one side of the headphones from their ears so that they could both hear the action on screen and discuss it amongst themselves.

Nina was looking back over her shoulder again and questioningly into Tom's eyes. “You promise that Jed will never know? It would kill me if he found out.”

“He won't know, I promise. The business I talked about will all go away after today. Neither you nor Jed will ever hear another word about it.”

Upon hearing that, Joe turned to Jed and frowned questioningly to see what Tom might be referring to, and Jed shrugged his shoulders and whispered, “He must have made something up about me.” Joe nodded understandingly.

His wife, willing to be on camera!

And then Jed heard his wife say the words that again gave him a shock. This entire affair was shocking, but this was unbelievable. “Are you sure no one will be seeing this video you are doing?”

That explained why she was continuing to face front. Jed's mouth dropped, along with Joe's. 'She knows about the camera!'

Tom was still cupping her breasts and he raised his head to look into the camera as Nina was now doing. Now it was as if both Tom and his wife were looking directly into his eyes as Tom answered. “Not just the video I'm doing. You and I are doing this. No one will be seeing this, but like I said, if I only get you one time, I keep a video copy to remember you by.”

Nina was turning her head in an attempt to meet Tom's face. “And what about your wife? What if she finds it?”

“I'll be keeping it in my safe. She'll never see it. I'll just be pulling this video out on those times when Yvonne is out of town and I have to jack off.”

Nina giggled, and Jed inwardly, did the same. “You'll be jacking off to images of me instead of thinking about Yvonne?”

“Of course baby. You're new, and exciting, and besides, you're forbidden fruit, belonging to another man.”

That other man was Jed, and he was watching Nina's face, and saw that she did not exactly looked pleased at being referred to as 'forbidden fruit.'

“I married Jed thinking that Iwould never, ever cheat on him. I want you to know that.”

“I know baby,” Tom said softly into her ear but loud enough that Jed and Joe heard. “But this isn't cheating. It's just something you have to do, or maybe, when you start enjoying it, you might look at this as something you get to do.”

“You're so sure of yourself. Thinking that I'm going to like doing this.”

“But baby. Doesn't, don't my fingers feel good on these nipples? I mean, like they are so hard.”

“Yes.” She gulped. “It...it feels good, your touch.”

Jed was shaking his head at this conversation, and Joe was grinning Jed's wife was about to fuck his boss and in the process, allow him to be making a movie to jerk off to. And then Jed heard the clincher as his wife commented on what Tom had said about keeping a copy of this video.

As her body was being fondled Nina was possibly adapting to the situation but there was still a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Nina giggled. “Well, it'll be nice to know that any time your wife goes out of town you will be thinking of me and taking matters in hand.”

Jed could not believe his ears. Nina was not only about to fuck his boss, but she was willingly allowing the recording of the act, and making jokes about it! His wife had to do this, why he did not know, and it had been obvious at the beginning that she was reluctant, and now, now it was sounding like she might be getting into it.

Of course the fact that Tom was teasing her sensitive nipples might have something to do with it. She had admitted to Tom that it felt good. Nina had always been receptive, very much so, to having her nipples stimulated.

Nina was staring directly into the camera lens and directly into Jed's eyes as she said something else that gave Jed a brief scare. "It might be kind of nice to see this video, after, that we are making."

Tom laughed. "Well, that can be arranged. All you would have to do is make a return trip."

Nina sighed. "No, I couldn't do that. Just this once as we agreed. Once is bad enough."

Nina had sighed, and now Jed sighed. For a moment there, he thought his wife was about to set up round two, and that had not been part of the bet.

Tom was fondling her tits in the way a man might do who knows that he has his hands on tits that few women could match and this will be his only chance.

Finally, as Jed began to accept the situation, he glanced back at the couch and took a seat, and Joe followed. Now seated side by side, Jed glanced over at Joe, two feet away and saw that his trousers had a visible bulge. Nothing unusual about that since Jed also was sporting a bulge.

Jed wondered if he would be able to pull it off, pull out his dick and pull on it. That he wanted to do bad, and in the process, maybe get to see Joe's cock and in a minute or so, be able to compare it with the cock on his boss, the cock that had been inside Joe's wife in the recent past.

Jed had in mind that sometime in the future, he might, if things worked out right, get to fuck Joe's wife if a swap could be arranged. But first, he wanted to see Joe's hard cock and hopefuly, it would be no larger than his own so it would be an equal trade.

'If I do ****** my cock, will Joe follow suit? I'd sure like to cum when Nina cums or maybe when Tom does.'

As Jed watched, his wife turned without being told and raised and turned her head to meet Tom's lips as he bent over to kiss her. All the while, during the kiss, Tom was still fondling her breasts, Jed was wondering, 'What business? What did Tom tell my wife to get her into this situation?'

He had told Tom that the thought of his wife kissing and being kissed might bother him more than her being fucked. And now, there she was, being kissed, and the way it looked, willingly. Tom, it appeared, was having no hesitation at kissing Nina while her husband was watching.

Then Nina turned her body fully around in order to face Tom.

Jed was correct in his assessment. Nina had willingly turned around to face Tom and though she was actually quite reluctant about this and her body was trembling, from where Jed was watching his wife on screen she seemed to be returning Tom's kisses as eagerly as he was giving them. Tom stood a full head above her and he had to bend down to reach her lips.

Jed's mouth dropped open as he saw Tom's hands leave her breasts and wrap around Nina's ass cheeks and tug. This brought their bodies closer together. As he tugged her panties moved to one side. Her cheeks opened up some, allowing Jed and Joe a good look at Nina's pink in color anus. Jed had seen it many times, especially when doing the doggy, but never like this.

'Just last Sunday night I had my finger in there feeling her cum, and now, shit yes now, here it is Tuesday and Joe is beside me and seing it!'

The kissing went on, and Jed found himself growing inpatient because now, for some strange reason, he wanted to see his wife under Tom and not only see how she would react, but how Joe would react as well. He was doubly glad now that he had brought Joe along because it made this all the more exciting.

He was anxious to see the fuck action, but first, Jed had to watch as he saw Tom's hands go from Nina's ass to under her panties as he cupped her cheeks tightly as he pulled her body up against his.

“After you get my clothes off, we'll get into bed.” As Tom was speaking to Nina, he looked directly into the camera, which apparently was not hidden. He smiled, knowing that Jed was on the other end.

Again Nina's voice went to soft, and she once again sounded reluctant, hesitant, perhaps not at all excited about this. “I've never done this before, been with another man, so please understand if I don't know what to do.”

“Oh, I think you will find quite quickly that you know exactly what to do. First, you can undo my pants for me and see what's waiting for you under there.” As he was speaking, Tom made sure that Nina was not in the way and that his front was facing the camera, and he managed to turn slightly sideways so that his cock would show on camera.

Jed's heart was beating harder. His boss had told is wife to 'see what's waiting for your under there.' Is he extra large? I hope not. No, I hope he is. Shit, I don't know what I want.'

Joe whispered over to Jed. “Your wife's telling him the truth? She's never fucked anyone else besides you?”

Jed nodded. His mind now was on seeing what Tom would have to offer Nina once his pants came off. But first, he needed to answer Joe. ”Far as I know Joe, she's being truthful. Nina was a virgin when I met her.”

On impulse, he went on. “It took me several minutes and two tries before I could break her cherry on our wedding night.”

“Shit Jed. Only you before now. Our boss is her first strange man. That makes this all that much hotter.” Jed nodded in response.

Tom was speaking. “That's right Nina, stay off to one side a little so my cock will show on camera when you pull it out.”

Tom was really being ornery. Telling Nina that she needed to make sure his cock showed on camera when she unveiled it, but the unveiling was actually to be for her husband, who at the moment was less than 20 feet away.

His mouth wide, Jed watched as his wife first undid Tom's belt, then slowly, once she had found the zipper, slid it down. Then, with a sigh, she slowly reached into his underwear with two fingers and a thumb, paused for a second as her mouth opened wider, then reaching in with her entire hand she tugged the visible bulge to the outside.

An 'Aw Shit!' moment for a husband.

Jed immediately wished he had never made this foolish bet when he saw what flopped out of Tom's drawers when Nina pulled it out and released it. Jed could not see her face since it was turned towards Tom and not the camera, but there was no doubt now, she was staring at it. perhaps in disbelief at what she had revealed.

Even though it was still dangling partially down, the uncut cock was thick, very thick, and appeared to be seven or more inches in length even though it was not fully hard as yet. The thick foreskin was still half covering the head.

Also, what might be worse, Joe was here and watching, and he too was now seeing what kind of equipment their boss was wielding, and he would know, forever, that Jed's beautiful wife Nina had been fucked by a huge cock and that Jed had been standing nearby watching and unable to do anything to stop it.

Joe might have been thinking, 'Hee hee, look at that cock on Tom, and he is going to fuck Nina with it. Fuck, Jed is seeing that and probably shitting his pants.'

But Jed was thinking, 'Shit, Joe if you only knew. Your wife took that on two different days and had multiple orgasms on it and now Tom is about to use it on Nina.'

Jed sensed Joe looking over at him and back to the screen and the boss's cock. 'Yes, Joe,' he thought, 'I know what you are thinking, and yes, you don't know it yet, but that cock is a lot bigger than mine.'

“Like that?” Tom was grinning as he was looking down and seeing the look of shock on Nina's face, a look that neither her husband or Joe could see from their viewpoint. At this time after tugging it out, she had not as yet wrapped her hand around it. This was far more than Nina had expected, and far more than she thought she could take.

“It's so big. I don't know if I...”

Joe heard, and knew right off, Jed is beside me, and his cock must be a lot smaller.

Tom was quick with his reply and cut her off. “Oh baby. Believe me. In time, you'll not only be able to take it, but you'll end up loving it.”

With a sigh, Nina reached out and gingerly, as if she was afraid to touch it at first, wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Then she said something that made both Jed and Joe wonder. Did she say it because she is scared, or because she really wants to try this cock now that she has it in her hand?

“I hope I'll end up loving it. This will be much easier to do if that happens.”

Nina was being the classic reluctant wife. But she had made the decision because she really had no choice. Fuck Tom or he turns the evidence over to the police about how her husband has been pilfering funds from the company.

“Now baby,” Tom said. “As we look at ourselves in the mirror behind the camera, let's stand side-by-side and give the camera a shot of how we would look as a couple.”

Jed could see that Nina's eyes were wide as she stood full front and naked except for panties and posed beside her husband's boss, who also was almost fully naked and with a cock that looked to be huge already and not yet fully grown.

“Hold it baby and see how it looks in that mirror as you play with it.”

As they stood facing full front towards the camera and mirror, Nina did, and though she was looking somewhere behind the camera, it appeared to Jed and Joe that she was looking directly at them.

“Now that you have your hand on it, you want to see what it's going to feel like, don't you?” Tom was more saying this for Jed to hear than Nina, but of course she did not know that.

Tom was keeping Nina turned so that her entire front, face tits and under her panties, the bulge of her pussy was visible on camera. Her eyes were wide as she answered hesitatingly. “Like I said, I've never...”

She was stroking that hunk of manhood now, looking down and to her side and admiring and appraising the thickness and length in the mirror as it was growing under her fingers.

Tom was leaning his head down and nuzzling on her neck. “Oh but baby. Once you do, you might want to come back for more. And just think, I'll have it all on screen to enjoy after this is over.” He glanced in the direction of the camera and Jed knew that comment had been intended for him as well as his wife.

Jed saw his wife run her tongue across her lips and back and forth in nervousness. “One time, like you promised. O.K?”

Sure Nina, if one time does it for you.”

Again Nina appeared to be making a joke with her response “One time for me, and any number of times for you with that video to look at.”

Joe looked over at Jed, and Jed saw that he was fondling his bulge under his trousers. “Did you know that Tom has a cock like that,” Joe whispered?

Jed shook his head. “Nope. Looks like I'm really the big loser on this bet, and there's not much I can do about it now. This will be a first for Nina.”

“What's that,” Joe whispered? Her first big cock, or her first...strange cock?”

Jed had already answered that question for Joe, but he didn't mind saying it again since this was such a significant event. “Both. I got her, like I said, she was a virgin when we met.”

Jed was not looking real happy at the moment and Joe tried to look sympathetic, but inside Joe's heart was racing. 'I'm about to see lovely Nina taking that prick of Tom's while her husband is watching and sitting beside me. Fuck I wish I could beat off.'

All the time they had been talking, Tom had been removing his clothes with Nina's help, and now undressed, he set about removing the last piece of clothing on Nina, her panties. Then, with his cock jutting forward in front of him an estimated eight maybe more inches, he moved her further back and onto the bed.

Jed immediately wished that the camera was closer to the bed because now he could see the entire bed and even though he could see all of their bodies, they were too far away for the viewing of great detail close up, and Jed wanted to see, close up.

Jed was pleasantly surprised when, while being able to see Tom's hand on screen, he saw Tom reach behind the headboard, and zoom the camera in by using a remote control. “What'd you just do,” Nina asked?

“I zoomed the camera in so all the action between our bodies will be on screen up close and personal.”

Again Nina made a joke. “I guess we shouldn't have it any other way.”

“We're going to make this one terrific fuck video Nina. I'll start out up on my knees and when I put this cock into you for the first time, I'll have your pussy turned so the camera catches it all.”

“The sound too,” Nina asked softly?

“Yes baby. The sound too. So if you want, you can let yourself go and be real noisy, because then later, I'll be able to listen to you being fucked as well as see it.”

“Gawd. You're being so crude about this.”

“You like it, don't you? I can see it in your face.”

“Yes. I guess.”

Unseen to Nina, her husband Jed was nodding in agreement and looking over at Joe. Now Jed and Joe could see Nina on the bed, close up and in intimate detail and they knew that soon the detail would become even more intimate..

Apparently Tom wanted to put on a show for Jed, because he turned Nina so that her feet were towards the camera, and as he laid beside her and opened her legs, Jed could see every detail as his boss fondled and fingered his wife's married and until now innocent, pussy.

“Think about this Nina. You can feel my fingers on your pussy and the camera is capturing it all.”

“I'm...I'm thinking about it.” Then Nina groaned and opened her legs still wider.

The tightness of her inner lips could easily be seen on screen as Tom tugged them open from the side and allowing her husband to see them from the viewpoint of a camera lens.

Jed had a full erection now and not caring if Joe saw, as a matter of fact he wanted Joe to see since it was now out and in his hand. 'There she is Joe, my wife, and she knows the camera is on her and she is allowing the intimate details of her vagina to be placed on video.'

That was what Jed was thinking, as well as: “And Joe, this is my cock in my hand. You can see that it is a lot smaller than what my boss is about to use on my wife, so you can either laugh inside or sympathize, it's up to you.'

Well, Joe was neither laughing at Jed or sympathizing. What he was doing now was thinking erotic thoughts, of fantasies he had sometimes had of not only his own wife, but also of Nina, Jed's wife.

Now some of those fantasies were about to be realized, but he, like Jed, could only watch. And maybe jack off. Joe took another look at Jed's cock, and deciding that they were about the same size, opened his pants and pulled out his cock.

Everything revealed.

Now the barriers were down. Each man was showing his cock to the other.

This sitting on the couch with an opened zipper just did not get it, so Jed, wanting to have greater access to his own cock, stood up and dropped his trousers and underwear to his knees.

He looked to his right and saw that Joe was taking a good look at his equipment. Wanting to raised the level of excitement, Jed spoke out loud, saying what he and probably Joe was thinking.

“This it it Joe. My cock, and until now, it's the most Nina has ever had.”

Joe was staring, and for effect, Jed allowed his pants to drop further, all the way to his ankles. He sat down and spread his legs wide. Now with his cock and balls free, Jed again took his cock in hand. He looked over at Joe, as if saying, 'Your turn.'

Joe, seeing what Jed had done, gleefully followed suit, and soon they both had their trousers around their ankles, their legs spread some and were lightly jerking off and watching the action on screen.

When Tom slipped a first finger in, Nina's legs opened wider and her soft gasp could be heard, confirming for Jed that Nina no longer cared that she was being recorded, and intimately. Jed could see that Tom was being careful, or maybe considerate in allowing Jed to see all because as he was fingering Nina, he was keeping his arm up and twisting his wrist so as to allow Jed to see the actual penetration of his finger.

Soon, as Tom kissed and fondled Nina, her legs were not only apart, but way apart.

She was sort of squirming with her hips as she enjoyed that finger, the finger that seemed to know just how fast and hard she liked for it to be stroking into her. For the first time Jed heard his wife moan from the pleasure being given by another man.

What was almost funny, Jed also heard Joe let out a soft moan as he jerked off and watched the hot action on screen.

Despite the fact that Tom had his tongue in her mouth, Nina was groaning now as she twisted her lower body from side to side. It was obvious, very obvious to Jed on the screen that his wife was now wanting what she was having to do. That was confirmed when Nina again reached for and found Tom's cock, now fully erect and began stroking it.

She sort of raised her head to see what she was holding in her hand and Jed saw her lick her lips as she tugged that foreskin back and forth and all the while covering and uncovering that fat head..

“Put it in. Please Joe, I want you to.”

That was it. Boom! Tina had gone from reluctant to willing and wanting. She had even said the word 'please.' She was afraid of that big cock? Apparently not.

'Oh gawd my wife is so hot now.' Jed's heart was pounding as he whacked on his cock.

Though neither of them wanted to cum just yet, both Jed and Joe started jacking their cocks faster upon hearing Nina begging to have that big cock placed inside her. She had gone from possible reluctance to sudden desire.

This was not what Jed had wanted to hear, and yet, that was exactly what he wanted to hear. He had lost the bet, but in the process he was finding out that seeing his wife with another man was extremely arousing to him.

Apparently it was also extremely arousing for Joe, because he actually leaned forward for a moment in a seeming attempt to get closer to the action on screen. Then, realizing that while leaning forward like this, he could not access his cock, he leaned back once again.

Joe turned his head and looked at Jed. “Your wife is hot for his cock Jed. Fuck, I almost came when I heard that.”

Jed nodded and thought, 'Oh Joe, if you only knew about your own wife.'

Jed was going to see his wife fucking, and yes it was arousing, but more so because it was his boss that would be doing the doing and his buddy Joe would be watching. Too bad about the huge cock. Jed knew that his wife would soon be taking a big cock, and she would have to carry the secret of that to her grave.

In the future he was already thinking, anytime there was a company gathering, anytime his boss was near his wife, he would have to be keeping an eye on Nina to make sure that Tom did not sneak her off somewhere.

Nina had asked to have it put in. But Tom had his own plans for how this was going to go. “Let's 69 first.”

'This is going to be something to see,' thought Jed. Yes, this Jed wanted to see, and he hoped that Tom would turn his wife so that....he is, he's putting his cock down at this end.

Then Tom spoke, giving Nina directions that perhaps were not needed. “I'm putting my cock towards the camera so we'll be able to see on film as you love on it with your hands and mouth.”

Tom had rolled onto his back and Nina was climbing over to straddle him. Now Jed could see all from close up as his wife got onto her elbows and took Tom's shaft into two hands to hold it. She appeared to be studying this hunk of uncut manhood and gave it a stroke and then wrapped both hands around the shaft, seeing that some of the shaft and the entire mass of Tom's thick head was left over.

“Oooh.” Nina closed her eyes for a minute and tossed her head back, and Jed knew that Tom had begun his work at the other end. Excited now, Nina quickly moved to put her mouth over that fat head as best she could. She experimented as Jed watched, and there was no doubt now, she was into this. Very much so.

“Damn you have one hot wife,” Joe said, turning to quickly look at Jed and then get his eyes back to the screen. “Look at her going to town on that big fucking cock!”

Nina apparently was totally into making a good video because every once in a while she would raise her head from that manhood specimen and look into the camera and smile, yes, smile. To Jed it looked like she was looking directly at him.

'If only she knew that I am here and seeing this. Oh shit, and Joe too. Then what would she do?

Nina's eyes were wide because now Tom had really gotten hard, and his cock appeared to have grown a little from when they had first gotten into this position. “Do you plan to cum this way.” she asked loud enough for Tom to hear at the other end? “Are you going to make me swallow it? I've never done that.”

“Never swallowed cum.” Tom answered? “Poor Jed. Would you like to swallow my cum? It the thought of that turns you on, we can do that, and I'll still be able to keep it hard and do the fucking. It's up to you.”

“I'll do it if you want me to, but to tell the truth, I'd prefer to just fuck and get it over with.”

“Ha! Get it over with? You don't want to hurry this now that we've started, do you?”

Tina sighed. “No, no hurry.” She smiled to herself, and both Jed and Joe saw. “That just seemed like something I should be saying.”

“Well baby, don't worry. I don't want to cum in your mouth. At least not now. You can cum first, twice, three times, as many as you want. Whenever you feel me get that hard, stop sucking until it goes down slightly. We need to save it for your pussy.”

Unseen to Tom, Nina nodded. “Yes, let's!”

Joe turned to Jed, his mouth open. “Nina has never swallowed cum?”

“Not yet,” Jed answered, but she might end up doing it today.” He nodded towards the screen for Joe to keep watching while thinking, 'I wonder if Tom made Joe's wife do the 69?'

Jed slowly stroked his prick as he watched his wife apparently enjoying her work, very much so. Each time that cock would get the largest, she would stop sucking and just stare at it until it softened slightly. She even turned her head at one time to look back and tell Tom that it really felt good, what he was doing.

Jed was barely moving his hand on his cock now. He was close, very close, and staying there. What he really wanted to see, dreaded seeing but wanted to see, was his wife taking that huge cock into her tight pussy, and yes, probably ruining her pussy forever.

During one of Tom's cool down sessions, Nina actually leaned forward with her lips puckered and gave the head a kiss. Then she looked towards the camera and grinned.

Jed shook his head. 'Shit, my wife is in love with that cock and he hasn't even used it on her as yet.'

Jed wondered if perhaps Joe was having similar thoughts because he felt Joe glancing over at him each time Nina did something new and exciting.

Then Tina took it a bit further, when all the while staring into the camera, she twisted her head slightly sideways and keeping her mouth opened wide, ran her tongue all around the head, and then up and down the full length of the shaft one time. Her eyes never left the camera lens as her tongue made its journey, and then, she smiled into the camera.

Jed knew, she had done that for his boss to see later and discover on his video.

Joe too, realized what she was doing. “Your wife is great, Jed. She's making one hell of a porn video for the boss.”

Jed could only nod, and indicating he was thinking the same way, he gave his cock a couple of strokes to show Joe he was into this.

The sucking went on for maybe five minutes and Nina had an orgasm, for sure an orgasm as she closed her eyes, dropped Tom's cock from her mouth and moaned.

Jed was glad that Joe seemed willing to talk about the action and nodded with only a slight look of concern when Joe said: “She finally came, and I wonder how many more there will be once Tom sticks that dick into her.”

Jed wanted to let Joe know something about Nina. “I don't know if she'll be able to take his cock and have it feel comfortable or good Joe, my wife has a really tight pussy. See my cock,” Jed said, wanting to have Joe look at it again.

Joe looked at his cock, and in response, Jed sort of raised his hips off the couch and displayed it better for Joe. “She's tight all the way up and down this cock, so when the boss sticks his cock into her, she is really going to do some stretching.”

Now he knows, Jed thought.

Joe came back with the expected answer. “Your wife might not be tight for you much longer.”

Jed nodded sadly and returned his eyes to the screen as with a laugh, Tom said, “Now get on your back with your head up here and I'll show you how it's done.”

Nina's reply again, was shocking for Jed. “Finally!”

There was no doubt now, this woman wants to be fucked.

Nina wasted no time rolling over and laying down, but her head was not visible on screen, and much to Jed's relief, Tom had her move her head back to the pillows so that all three, her face tits and pussy were now facing the camera. But of course, once Tom mounted up, some of that view might be lost to Jed.

But now, Jed knew, down at this end, he would be seeing his wife taking another man's cock into her pussy for the first time, a strange cock, a big cock, a cock that might make her forget what her husband's cock is about.

Apparently Joe was wanting to see this as much as Jed was because he was once again leaning forward in an attempt to see the action even better.

Both Joe and Jed were stroking their six or so inches of reasonably thick meat slowly as they watched their boss mount Nina and take aim. But Nina took over when she hurriedly reached under Tom and taking that thick long meat in her hand, placed it against her parted lips.

"Yes, right there, that's where it needs to go."

She had said it, and Tom, wanting to have her say it again for her watching husband, followed up. "So you do want it, don't you? Go on, tell me and the camera how bad you've been wanting it."

"If you want the truth smart ass, I've been wanting it ever since I pulled it out of your pants!"

"That's my girl," laughed Tom as he glanced back at the camera. "Nothing like being honest with the person you want to fuck."

Both Jed and Joe exchanged looks. Jed shook his head in mock shame for Joe's benefit. "Ever since she pulled it out of his pants. Shit!"

Tom at that point made another comment about what was happening and related the action to the camera. “That's right baby. Aim my big meat for me and show that camera exactly where you want to place it.”

Again Tom knew that comment had been meant more for him to hear than for Nina.

Nina aimed it all right. She not only aimed it, but used her hand to guide that thick head up and down through her slot several times, and on that high definition screen Jed could see both her lips and that head become slippery shiny with juice.

Tom's voice displayed supreme confidence as he spoke. “Now baby, you get fucked like never before.”

'Yes.”

Nina had said just one word, a word that might mean she was giving consent to try, or maybe, saying with one word what she already knows. 'I am going to be fucked like never before.'

Hearing things being said like that for Jed was a shock every time Tom said something. Those words, those claims were being made to his wife, his loving and faithful wife Nina, and she was hearing it and the way it looked, not only accepting but enjoying the one-sided conversation.

One-sided, except for her 'Yes.'

Again, the viewing and sound for Jed and friend was excellent as Tom stayed up on his knees and kept his body high for the camera as he partially penetrated Nina, making her let out a loud groan.

The head was in! Success. He had a long way to go but Tom was in no hurry. He was sliding in, but taking it slow. His balls were being firmly held by his nut sac, and the view was not being blocked in the least.

Tom knew that her husband was watching, and he wanted to make this moment last as long as possible. Besides that, Nina seemed to be enjoying this slow entry just as much as he was. Having enjoyed that first moment, the first three inches of penetration and then a bit more, he wanted to enjoy it again.

Tom eased his cock out, taking her inner lips along for the ride. Both Jed and Joe could see how Nina's lips held onto that thick shaft and then the head as it came up, up, and out.

There was no way to know who, of all four people involved in this, the doers and the watchers, was getting the most enjoyment from what is happening. Nina was getting her first strange cock, and it was a big cock, very, and what it was doing to the lips of her pussy was being captured on video.

Then, slowly, Joe lowered his body again, and his head pushed her lips out to the side once again as he entered and once again penetrated to full head depth. Nina moaned and Jed saw her fingers dig into Tom's ass.

Apparently that was enough to make Joe do something completely out of character as he slid the two feet closer to Jed and reaching out with his left hand, held it above Jed's cock. Jed knew what Joe wanted to do and removed his own hand.

Two buddies, helping one another

Neither man was gay, or even partially gay, and neither was thinking along those lines as Joe's hand immediately enveloped Jed's cock, wrapping four fingers around the shaft, and simultaneously, Jed placed his fingers around Joe's cock.

Rock hard that cock was, just like his own, and with increased excitement, Jed started stroking, but slow, very slow. They were going to have to be careful not to make each other cum he knew, until somewhere near the end.

Jed and Joe could see it all as the head of Tom's cock went deeper, shoving Nina's inner lips out of the way and making her let out an even deeper gasp. Full penetration with the head and Nina gasped again as her lips stretched first around that thick head, and then the shaft as Tom went deep.

“Oooooh! Oooooh shit!” She was making the sounds, possibly sounds of protest, but first her arms went around Tom, and then her legs came up, slowly, but they came up as she began to take the full length of a cock that was designed for a pussy maybe one or two sizes larger then hers.

Slow for the camera or maybe her. Buried.

Buried. Yes, Tom was buried. All the way into Jed's wife. His employee's wife the beautiful Nina, and Tom had fantasized on this moment for a long time, but only recently, in the past four days had this became a possibility and then a reality.

Tom had made his full penetration to the end last for almost 15 seconds as Nina adapted, and then the pumping began.

Joe stopped the movement of his hand over Jed's cock as he turned to Jed. “I think our boss just ruined your wife. Are you jealous? All that cock...”

Jed nodded silently while thinking to himself, 'If you only knew Joe, that your wife was in the same position just a few weeks ago.'

Tom had positioned the camera, and his employee's wife on the bed, perfectly. All the while the fucking was going on, Jed had a reasonably good close up view of his wife's tight cunt being plundered.

When Tom would go deep, his balls blocked some of the penetration. Tom apparently was good in bed, had the equipment, and was using it to advantage as he fucked Nina in ways she had only maybe dreamed about.

Tom was a successful businessman, but he might have missed his calling. Being a porn actor could have been his profession, had he chosen. He had a nicely toned body, and his ass cheeks were firm and well shaped. So nicely shaped that Jed was feeling jealousy and not only knowing that his wife is being fucked with a big cock, but also that Tom's ass looks so good in action.

Now Tom was actually making a movie, while her husband in the other room thought he was just performing on camera for his benefit.

Jed had dreamed about this during previous moments in his marriage when he had sometimes imagined himself to be another man while he fucked Nina and the smile on her face was because she was enjoying another man.

In his fantasies though, the man had always been larger, something that Jed could only speculate about in his mind as to how she would be reacting.

Now, Jed no longer needed to speculate. He could see his wife for real, under another man, and he has a big cock. What he had always wondered about Nina was being revealed. She does in fact, like having a big cock.

It took only a minute or two and Nina was cumming, her first from fucking of what would become multiple orgasms spaced within the time frame of perhaps fifteen minutes of steady fucking.

Their boss, it seemed, has unliimited energy when it comes to fucking. Jed was shaking his head as he used his right hand to shake Joe's hard cock.

Nina had started climaxing almost right away and was cumming constantly. Now Jed knew how his wife's body would be responding when she is under a strange man, a strange man with a big cock.

But Joe wanted to know. “Does your wife cum that easily and often with you?”

Inwardly Jed was excited at knowing Joe was seeing Nina cum so often and hard, but outwardly Jed managed to look sad as he shook his head 'No,' but Joe could see the excitement in his eyes.

“Shit Jed. I think you might be fucked, the way Nina is taking to that cock of his.”

'Oh Joe, if you only knew...'

Then it was time for a change as Tom spoke. “Want to get on top?”

“Yes, oh yes!” Again, as if she was wanting to make this a good video, Nina glanced towards the camera and actually grinned before she turned her body and opening her legs wide, mounted Tom.

“Baby,” Tom began. “I think you are really getting into this. Now tell me the truth. Don't be afraid to admit it since we both know. Glad you came, aren't you?”

Nina only hesitated for the space of two seconds. Then she giggled. “Yes. Glad I came, and glad I'm cumming.”

“Like my cock?”

“Fuck yes. It's making me cum all over the place.”

Shocked at her honest and right out there answer, Jed felt Joe turn and stare at him for an instance.

Either Tom was trying to increase her husband's viewing pleasure, or maybe trying to rub his conquest in to his employee, Tom went for more.

“Why is it making you cum all over the place Nina? Tell the camera so I can hear you say it later.”

“It's stretching me so far, your prick, and going so deep and it feels...well...the tight fit feels wonderful!”

“Just wonderful?”

“Fantastic. Fucking pussy stuffingly fantastic.”

'Fucking pussy stuffingly fantastic? Jed was shaking his head in dis-belief, and Joe, thinking he was upset, asked. “You O.K.?”

Jed nodded his head yes. “I'm alright wth what she's saying about his cock, but I've never heard her talk like that and use those words before.” He raised his eyebrows. “Shit. She's even making up words, like stuffingly. “

As she slid down, lower, then lower on that thickness until she was buried, Nina actually looked over her shoulder and back at the camera as she was halfway down, and again when she had buried it.

Perhaps Nina too, had missed her calling of being a porn actress.

This penetration shot was almost, well, maybe more exciting for Jed to see than the first penetration when Tom had been doing the deed. Now it was his wife taking charge, and boy did she ever.

Nina had taken Tom quickly, burying her body over his entire shaft, Despite having been given adequate time to adjust to his thickness, Nina groaned and unseen to Jed her eyes rolled as she again enveloped what Tom had to offer.

Then, after enjoying the feel of being so deeply penetrated, Nina raised her body so that she was almost off the head, and then she began fucking that head, riding the ridge along the side and cumming within a minute of assuming that position.

Nina had changed, not overnight as the saying goes, but over minutes. Now she was talking just like a man.

“Fuck Tom. I love the way my pussy lips feel wrapped around that fat head on your cock.”

Her initial lust having been sated now that she was in charge, Nina began fucking steadily, staying in the range of halfway to almost all the way down, riding Tom's thick shaft and cumming it seemed to Jed, anytime she wanted to.

The camera lens was zoomed in fairly close, and if Nina wasn't pumping up and down too fast, at times both Jed and Joe could see her anus flexing slightly during the throes of her orgasms.

For the first time, with those big balls out of the way, Jed (and Joe) was able to get a really clear view of how his wife's vagina had to stretch in order to accommodate having a good percentage of another man, a large man, within her body.

Around each side of her body, with that ass in the air that looked so fabulous, Jed could see that Tom had placed his arms behind his head and was lying back and allowing Nina to do her thing.

In a way Tom was sending Jed a silent message. 'See Jed how your wife likes my cock. I don't have to do a thing other than just be providing my cock for her, and she is doing it all. Look at how Nina rides me, enjoying my cock, and watch how she cums.

And Jed, you poor dude. I don't have to be doing a thing. Not kissing your wife. Not touching her. All I have to do is...be.

Jed had been stroking Joe's cock slowly, waiting and watching for a good place to shoot his load, or rather, with Joe's consent, for both of them to cum. It seemed now by silent agreement that Jed and Joe were matching their stroking to co-incide with each stroke Nina took each time she went down over that slippery meat.

As time went by, things seemed to get hotter and hotter. Now Nina had been offered a chance to get on top, and a very horny Jed was going to have to hold back a little longer and wait for just the right moment.

Jed, in his fantasies, had always had a favorite place for his wife to be when he, watching, had his orgasm, and that place was with Nina on her back, being fucked deep while kissing her strange man with passion, being possessed, taken, and willingly.

So Jed was hoping that before they finished, Nina would once again be on her back.

The microphone on the camera apparently was quite sensitive because even though his head was down at the other end, Jed could hear Tom talking to Nina, and he was aking her how she was enjoying her ride.

Jed strained to hear her response through the headphones, but whatever it was she was saying, she was now whispering into Tom's ears because her head was down next to his.

Jed could only shake his head in sorrow, and also delight, as he saw how his wife had switched from being fucked to being in charge and doing the fucking and doing it uninhibitedly. Then Jed had a thought. 'Is this actually being recorded while we watch?

Tom said he would only set up a live feed, but I wonder...' He had told Nina he was making a copy, but with her husband seeing and hearing all, Jed was wondering if maybe he had told Nina that to see how she would act if she thought she was being recorded.

Nina had wasted no time taking him deep, and she was pumping rapidly up and down, taking him full length and groaning in the process. At times she would vary her moves and begin twisting her hips sideways as she made Tom's cock hit her at different places inside.

Each time she went sideways, Jed could see the skin on each side of Nina's pussy bulging outward, looking like a tongue being run around inside a set of mouth cheeks.

Jed had never seen or heard his wife acting like this. He knew she was responsive in bed, but this much? Is it Tom's big cock? Is it the excitement of having someone new and therefore exciting, or a combination of both?'

Maybe she likes the feeling of knowing she is being recorded. Then the thought struck him: 'What if, at some later date, my wife tells Tom she wants to come over and see the video?'

Nina did not last long on top. Three or so minutes in she was cumming and doing so loudly, and then three minutes later she had still another. By then she was done, worn out, totally satisfied. Despite the fact that Tom's cock was still rigid, it was looking like the sex was over, so Jed glanced over at Joe and quickly stroked his cock.

Tom was right there and as Jed felt and saw his hot cum shoot up a couple of inches and then begin running down over his fingers his own cock began throbbing as his cum too blasted forth onto the floor in front of him.

Jed was proud in a way. Though there was a lot of cum, Joe's cock had only shot out and up a couple of inches, while his cum had traveled a couple of feet forward.

Then Tom surprised Jed, Joe and his wife as he rolled Nina off and turning her onto her back, mounted her once again. Nina sighed, and her arms went around him, but her legs stayed almost level.

“I'm worn out, Tom. You feel good but can we call it quits now?” Jed noticed that though she had asked to quit, she had not put much emphasis into her words.

“One more time for me baby. You can feel how hard my cock is. This is my one and only time with you, and I want to get in all I can.”

Nina made a joke and the happiness in her voice was obvious. “You've got all you can in, that's for sure.”

She had giggled, and Jed knew that his wife, even though she might now be feeling guilty over having to do this, was still in a state of arousal. Jed was sorry that he had already chosen to blast his load as he watched his wife come alive one last time, raising her legs high and wrapping them around Tom as she kissed him madly and enjoyed one last strong orgasm in conjunction with Tom's.

He and Joe were still holding each other's cocks, probably because there was cleanup to be done, and Jed felt Joe harden in his hand. His own cock began to rise in answer.

The stroking into Nina had stopped, but the kissing continued. Jed knew that Joe was seeing, and knew that Nina was maybe more involved with Tom than just physically.

Tom was now, for the first time, laying quietly, with his body full against hers. Though Nina had enjoyed herself thoroughly, she was still trying to maintain an air of having been given no choice but to fuck Tom. “Are we done now? I've given you what you want, and you've got your movie.”

“Wait a couple of minutes baby while I drain what's left in my cock into that nice tight warm snatch of yours.” Tom knew that Jed was out there, and he was spicing up the talk for that reason. He kept pumping, draining more of his thick cum into a snatch that had already taken a substantial load.

Figuring that Jed was still watching, Tom was once again spicing up the conversation. “Oh baby. You feel so good, not just your snug little pussy but your entire body. So warm and snuggly and you kiss so hot. You can bet that I won't be forgetting this fuck, not ever!”

Jed was shocked, but not unpleasntly when he saw and heard his wife tighten her arms around Tom and confess that she too, would never forget this fuck.

They were kissing now, again, and passionately Jed could tell even though he could not see their faces. Then Tom gave him the signal they had pre-arranged if this came to pass. “I need to get back to the business before long and see how your husband is doing running the show.”

That was Jed's cue to get out and drive away while Tom kept his wife busy in conversation for a few minutes more. Jed nodded to Joe, and they both released each oher's hard cock at the same time.

Tom had left a box of tissue handy, and both Joe and Jed used it now, and Jed, because he was the one that had made the mess, also scrambled to clean the floor. Thankfully it was not carpeted and easily wiped.

Jed was about to leave with Joe when he heard his wife say, “I love feeling you inside me. Just lie on me a minute more and let me hold you. Then you can go.”

Jed was a little disappointed in hearing that. Apparently his wife, who had wanted to do this just one time and get it over with, was not in a hurry to finish getting it over with.

Jed was reluctant to leave because for the moment, Tom was once again up on his knees over Nina as he started a slow pump and Jed could still see how that big cock was stretching Nina's tight snatch. Another thing was obvious now. Nina had been filled with Tom's cum, and it was starting to run out and down the crack of her ass.

Jed checked his watch: 3:10 P.M. 'Shit, we got here about 2:15 so they've been going at it for almost an hour.' He glanced again at the screen and saw that Tom was still on his wife and pumping. The headphones were off now but on screen Jed could see his wife mouthing some words, or perhaps groaning.

Jed wanted to masturbate one last time, but there was no time because they had to leave. Joe remembered to return the extra headphones to the drawer. Their drive back to the shop was made at a slower pace than when he had been going in the other direction.

Shared feelings

Joe was being quiet, allowing Jed to speak first, if he wanted to.

“So what do you think.” Jed asked Joe?

'Yes yes!' Joe wanted to make comments on all he had seen, and Jed was opening the door for him.

“What do you want to hear? How Tom did, or your wife?” He sort of sighed, and Jed heard it. “I'm still in a bit of a shock, you will have to excuse me. I can't believe what I just saw.”

“I know, I can't believe it either, but we both saw it, so I guess it happened. Far as what did you think, I meant both, how did they do, but mostly my wife. How do you think she liked it?”

Joe laughed, but not being too obvious about it. “Jed, I think you're in trouble now that your wife has experienced a cock and a fucking such as that.” He hesitated, then added: “I said that because we, I know now what size your cock is, you know, compared to Tom's.”

Jed nodded. “I took my cock out for that reason, for more than one reason, actually. I wanted you to see what size I am compared to Tom, and also, I wanted to jack off, so I needed to let you see my cock in any case.”

What Jed did not say was, he also wanted to see what size Joe's cock is because of what he knew about Tom and Joe's wife.

Jed nodded in response to Joe's comment about wanting to see what size his cock was compared to their boss's cock, and then he pulled the shocker. He had a plan, and now was the time.

There was something he wanted to tell Joe, but first, it might be best to get him turned on a little, beforehand. “So, seeing my lovely wife ******* and her tight twat struggling at first to take a big cock was a turn on, wasn't it? I know it was for me, despite my pain.”

Joe responded immediately, and the excitement in his voice was obvious. “It sure was. Fuck, Nina is a real looker and despite what happened today, and it might turn out that she was doing this for you since we don't know why she was in Tom's house, I really got off on seeing her body and seeing her getting fucked.

And quite frankly,” Joe added, “It was exciting seeing her getting fucked by a big one.”

"Yeah, a big one." Jed was shaking his head and looking slightly sad.

"Fuck Jed. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rub it in."

"No, that's OK Joe. I...I'll have to admit, it was kind of exciting."

"OK. Then I can be truthful. It was really hot seeing Nina being fucked by the boss and knowing her husband is here with his smaller cock and seeing it all."

Jed sort of chuckled. "Yeah, just like they write about in those porn stories. So it turned you on to be seeing all that, did it?"

"You bet your ass!" Joe's voice betrayed his excitement.

That was the reaction Jed wanted to hear. Joe had been turned on, was still turned on, and now it was his turn to know the truth. Jed was not doing this to be mean. No, ultimately, he had a plan.

The bombshell!

“Joe, I also know what size your cock is now, so I have a surprise for you. You're in the same boat as me. A few weeks ago your wife also experienced a big cock and a fucking such as that. She was in there with Tom and doing the same thing.”

Silence. Then...”WHAT?”

“Don't be mad and listen. I only found out about it myself the night Tom and I made the bet. Your wife fucked Tom a few weeks before that.”

“How? Why? Shit, I can't believe this. Why would Jackie do that?”

To Jed, from the sound of Joe's voice, it sounded like his entire world had came crashing down, and it had.

“Joe, your promotion came up several months before you expected it. Think about it.”

Joe's voice was soft. “About a year early. I wondered....” Then he raised his voice. “My wife fucked Tom to get me promoted?”

“That's what Tom told me. He was half smashed when he came out with it. You were going to get it anyhow, but Tom made it happen way early and your wife thinks she did it to get you the promotion, period.”

“Fuck!!”

“That's what she did Joe, fuck Tom. But just like me, I am sure she did not know in advance what a whopper of a cock Tom has on him.”

It was obvious that Joe was thinking hard on the subject. “I wonder how she liked it.”

Jed was encouraged. Instead of sounding mad or upset, Joe was sounding more, turned on or interested.

“She did like it, once she got started. I wanted to hear the details and Tom told me Jackie was timid and reluctant at first, but eventually she got into it and from what he said, she came several times. Of course there's the possibility that Tom is just bragging and your wife did not cum as much as he claimed.”

Now Jed tried to soothe the pain he knew his buddy was feeling. “She wanted to see you get promoted, remember that. It was just sex Joe. The way it happened, it is not as bad as if your wife had an affair. Jackie still loves you. Look at what I had to go through today, seeing the actual event.”

“Yeah, lucky you. If it had to happen, I wish I could have seen.”

Again Joe had given the response Jed wanted to hear. “Me lucky? You came out way ahead of me Joe. You got a promotion. All I got from this was a lost bet and my wife getting fucked by a big cock.”

“But still, you got to see it.”

It was obvious that Joe was mad, and now Jed needed to calm him. The interesting thing was, Joe seemed to be more mad that he had been unable to see his wife being fucked, then the fact that she had done it.

Then he asked the inevitable. “Do you suppose my wife is on video like your wife?”

“I don't think so. Tom didn't say anything about it, and my wife apparently agreed to the video in advance. So no, I think Tom will have only his memories of fucking your wife. But I'll tell you what. I'll ask Tom when I talk to him about today's events.”

Jed saw how his saying 'fucking' concerning Joe's wife had wounded Joe, and he had wanted to say it to have Joe feel some of what he himself had been experincing. Now he needed to ease the pain.

“Joe, your wife loves you very much. She didn't know you were probably going to be promoted anyhow, so she thinks she got you the promotion and in actuality what she did was speed it way up. So figure the difference in salary you are getting for say...12 months and that's how much it was worth to you, and her.”

“Joe, Jed could see, was already doing figures in his head. 'Good,' Jed thought. 'That will calm him down some.'

“About $600 a month times twelve, that's...”$7200” Jed finished for him.

“Yes,” Joe responded, '$7200 before taxes.”

“Can't escape those taxes, “ Jed answered with a laugh, and hoping that Joe would respond in kind.

It worked, sort of. “Yeah those damned taxes. But still, a pretty good amount of extra pay.”

“Your wife's fuck was worth over $7,000 to you and then there's the extra prestige it gives you. I'd say, in a way it is worth it, wouldn't you think?”

Jed could tell that Joe was indeed, adding figures that he would not have had otherwise but what he said was: “Shit, my wife's worth way more than that. If Joe had offered me $50,000 up front to fuck Jackie, I would have turned him down.”

“I am sure you would have Joe. But that would have been upfront and unlikely to happen. But now that Jackie has done the deed and you have been getting the extra money, would you take it back, her getting fucked and the pay raise?”

Joe's answer was slow in coming, but it came. “Maybe not.”

Jed was driving slowly to ensure they had time to talk this out before they arrived at work and Joe was sadly shaking his head. “But damnit Jed. That fucker fucked my wife and his cock is so big. He must have stretched her pussy way out and went way deep inside, the woman I love, and it'll never be the same between us.”

Joe sort of covered his face, the lower half, with one hand. “He probably made her cum a lot too, more than I ever have, and I'll never know the details of all that happened. At least you got to see all that.”

“Joe, it has been several weeks since Jackie fucked your boss, and you never suspected a thing. Everything seems normal so unless you let it get to you, nothing has changed. She is still the loving wife you always had, and I suggest you don't let her know that you found out, at least not yet.”

“Not yet, as compared to not at all? Why?”

“Until you and I work something out. To be honest, I have always admired Jackie, and now that you have gotten to see my wife in a very intimate and personal way, I'd kind of like to have the same chance with your wife.”

“You mean....?”

“Yes, a wife swap. We compared cocks, I am sure you did, and they are almost identical in size. I was probably paying more attention to your cock size then you were mine because of the circumstances, so I really took notice.

My head is a little bit skinnier than yours, the shaftsare pretty much identical, and my cock is a little bit longer overall. So our cocks are pretty much the same but different enough that our wives might feel a difference.”

Joe was nodding his head. “They might, but would they go for it? Fuck, after watching your wife in action today, I'd love to romp all over her body, but she'd be comparing me to Tom as well as you, dammit.”

“Just like your wife might be comparing me to both Tom and you. I think though that they might go for it and here's why. If they think they are letting us fuck the other's wife, it might take away some of the guilt they are probably feeling.”

“Good thinking!” Then Joe looked harder at Jed. “And quite frankly Jed, I think Jackie has always had an interest in you, so she might be more than willing.”

Jed was driving into the lot at work. “Not a word now, remember. Not to Tom or your wife until we work this out. Meanwhile, after work I'll be talking this over with Tom, what happened today. Then I'll get back to you.” Joe nodded and they climbed out and went in to work.

An hour passed at work, and still no Tom.

Jed was going over some paperwork with an employee when Tom finally arrived. They exchanged glances but Jed was busy for the moment. A minute later Jed checked his watch. 'Shit! It's twenty after four. How long did Tom stay on my wife after I left!

They did not have a chance to converse in private until after five. As Jed had left work with Tom, Jed had seen Joe looking their way and waved at him. “Is Joe coming with us,” Tom asked?

“Not this time,” Jed replied. “Has a date with his wife.”

“Good, cause I am sure you have lots to talk about!”

“You bet your ass on that.”

At the bar once again, Jed and Joe talked random talk until the alcohol began to take effect. Then it all began coming out.

“I know you got to the den and saw the...action because you left some pretty messy tissues behind.” Tom grinned at Jed questioningly and Jed nodded in agreement.

“How'd you pull it off, get my wife into your bed?”

Then it started coming out. Tom had managed to get Nina to come to his place by telling her that it appeared that her husband had been stealing funds. He had promised to make the problem go away if she played ball. And ball she did.

Jed could only shake his head. Inside he was seething at the use of deception, but after all, a bet is a bet. “You had nothing to offer my wife in the way of a promotion for me, so you used the possible threat of jail for me to get her in bed. It was dirty pool, but I guess you won the bet.”

“Don't feel bad Jed. You've won too.”

“How's that?”

“Since you are taking this so well, I've decided to go ahead and tell my wife I've picked someone for her threesome, someone she will like. You Jed are that guy. And later, I get to have a threesome with her and another woman.”

A chance for some payback!

Jed nodded. Already he was trying to imagine himself involved sexually with Yvonne, Yvonne the classy lady. But there was that problem, Tom's big cock. “I guess I lost, and won, but I still might be losing the bet. I saw what you have between your legs you sneaky guy.”

He looked more intensely at Tom. “If I had known you are hung like that I probably would not have made the bet.” He looked accusingly at Tom.

Tom smiled. “Jed, no way was I going to tell you about my cock in advance. I wanted to fuck Nina, and I got what I wanted. But, think about this. I would bet that in your fantasies about your wife, and we all have those fantasies, you probably wondered how she would act with a bigger cock. Now, go on, admit it. Didn't you ever wonder about that?”

Jed took another drink. “Yeah, I guess you have me on that. I wondered, but I never thought it would really happen.”

Tom tried to look concerned for his friend and employee. “You're lucky Jed. You got to see it, and without her possibly being inhibited if she knew you were watching. Now, as far as my wife goes, hopefully you're not one of those guys who has a really little one, like four inches or something. Your wife never let on about your size.”

He looked at Jed, waiting for an answer.

Jed nodded. “No, I don't have four inches. If we have the threesome with your wife you'll see it anyhow so I might as well tell you. My cock's smaller than yours, by quite a bit maybe. I've got six inches and it's medium in thickness, a nice size for my wife, or it used to be, but I don't know about your wife.”

Tom nodded. “Let's finish talking about your wife first, and then we'll get to mine.”

Jed nodded. He had no problem with that. Yvonne could come later. Now he really wanted to talk about Nina. “I could see by her eyes that she was scared at first when she first saw your cock but she went ahead and allowed you to enter her. She's so tight, I thought she might start crying or something.

I was surprised at the way my wife took your dick and the way it looked and sounded, she was enjoying the Hell out of it. Fuck, I didn't count them, but she started cumming almost right away and kept cumming the way it looked.”

Tom nodded. “She sure did. I was surprised at how Nina seemed to come alive under me.” He looked at Jed. “Does she cum that easy with you?”

This was the second time today Jed had been asked that question.

Jed stared into his drink and hesitated. For some reason, now that the deed was done, it was exciting to be talking to the man who had fed the big meat to his wife and he wanted to spice up the conversation.

Jed decided to go with the truth. “Not as easy as it looked with you. Of course I don't have the advantage of being forbidden, new and exciting like you were.

Hell Tom, I might as well admit it, she never came that way with me, even when we were new together. She always cums, or usually does, but it's usually just one time and she's through.”

He looked at Tom. “Of course we've been married for six years and like I said it's no longer new like it was with you.” He thought for a second and came up with a fact that might make his manhood seem less insignificant.

“They say Tom, the marriage experts or whatever, that a woman becomes more physically sexual when she gets in her thirties or forties. She's not quite there yet, but that might help explain why she seemed to like fucking you so much.”

Tom was smiling, supposedly undertandingly, and Jed looked sheepish and added, “Well, it's just a thought. Probably not true though.” He looked intensely at Tom and added: “Now that it happened, I'm glad she enjoyed it because that means you did too, and I like you so...it's cool, I guess.” He returned to his glass and took a long pull.

Tom smiled. “That's probably some of it, but your wife I think, discovered that she might like a big one on occasion.” Tom was thinking ahead, and the possibility of sometime in the future, the four of them swapping off. Another go with Nina, and this time her maybe not feeling guilty about it, might be very exciting, especially if his wife and Jed were in the same bed.

Tom wanted to broach the subject of doing a wife swap sometime in the future, but not just yet. First he had to get his wife primed and ready for Jed's visit.

Jed was still thinking of his wife and not the future as he sighed, “Yeah, you gave my wife the big one. As that old saying goes, you might have ruined her for other men, including her husband.”

After Tom had finished laughing, Jed had another question. “If we have that threesome, how's your wife going to feel about me having a smaller cock?”

“She'll like it just fine. Yvonne told me once that if she ever does a threesome, that she would like to try two cocks in her at the same time.”

“Two cocks in the same hole, in the front, or one in front and one in back?”

Tom laughed. He was now on his third drink and feeling mighty fine. For him, it had been quite a day. “I think maybe she wants to try both.”

Jed thought of something. “I saw it on screen, but did you really make a video of you and my wife?”

“I never thought you would ask. I'll be honest with you, I did, and here is what I propose.”

Jed cut in. “You knew I don't want you to have a video of my wife being fucked.”

Tom nodded. “I understand. But I am sure you would like to see it again, maybe more than once. If you had a copy and your wife found it, your marriage would be in serious trouble. So I propose that I keep it in my safe, and any time you want to view it, come on over, even when my wife is there.”

He waited past Jed's look of surprise and went on. “I talked to Yvonne on the phone from my office. She knows about it already and wants to see it. I told her that she could view it when we begin our threesome.”

“You've told her? She knows you fucked Nina? Wasn't, isn't she mad about that? And you say Yvonne's already agreed to do the threesome with me?” Jed was growing excited now, but he wanted to hear Tom's explanation about Yvonne and her knowing..

“Yes, I told Yvonne about our bet this past weekend and how I planned to win and so you wouldn't feel too badly that I wanted for you to be her first man. Now don't get me wrong. If I had my druthers I'd prefer not to have a man from work knowing my wife intimately, but these are special circumstances.

Yvonne has no problem going along because she likes you. So yes, I've told her and she is looking forward to both being with you and seeing the video.”

Jed nodded excitedly. He had already gotten over the seduction of his wife and was thinking ahead. That would be wild indeed! The three of them viewing Nina getting fucked by Tom on the screen while he and Tom played with Yvonne.

As he had another drink, and this night Tom was buying all the rounds, Jed found himself hardly able to wait for the appointed night after Yvonne returns home.

Then he thought of something. “Tom, when I left your house you were still inside Nina, and you didn't get back to the office for another hour or so after me. Did you guys keep fucking?”

Tom smiled. “After you left, I asked, rather, told Nina that I would like to do another 69 with her until I came, and she surprised me when she readily agreed.”

Jed cut in. ”Another 69? Did she swallow your cum?”

Toilet Training.

“Yeah, I'm pretty sure she swallowed it all because she was cumming, started to, right after I began shooting into her mouth. We were kind of messy, or rather, she was, so we went into the bath and while she was sitting on the pot drainng some of my cum I turned on the faucet and warmed up a wash cloth and wiped her pussy good with it.”

Jed had a visual thought in his head. “You wiped her pussy after she stood up?”

Tom laughed. “No, while she was on the pot I waited and watched as she drained my cum into the bowl and she even looked down to see my strings of cum floating in the water.

Then when she was done draining, I held the cloth in front of her face to show it to her and she slid back on the toilet seat and spread her legs real wide while I bent over and ran the cloth real slow like up through her spread lips.”

Then Tom added: “She was really giggling while I was doing it.”

Jed cut in. “Fuck. Toilet training. It sounds like my wife really allowed things to get personal, personal I think and very intimate. She's never opened her legs and had me wash her pussy like that.”

Tom grinned. “I think the whole thing, once the deed was done, was very exciting for her. Your wife was ready to try anything at that point. I don't think she was having any regrets over having to fuck me to save your butt.”

Jed nodded as he took another swig. “Sure sounds like it. Tell me more.”

“The wash cloth was coated in cum so I turned and ran it under the faucet and she giggled and said 'One more time.' So I ran it through her lips again. I did it gently though in case she was sore. She did say that her inner lips were feeling tender.”

“Yeah, after that fucking you gave her I wouldn't be surprised if her lips and everything deep inside were tender.”

Jed's eyes were glazed and he also had an erection as he tried to visualize his wife in his mind as she was acting that way with another man, a man who was now sitting next to him at the bar. “Fuck Tom. It sounds like my wife turned into a real slut after I left.”

Tom smiled. “Maybe not a slut, but your wife had definitely gone from being reluctant to being an active participant. You'll be seeing it on the video. No, wait, the bathroom bit is not on the video.”

“Too bad.” Jed was visualizing it all in his mind, how his wife had been so uninhibited, doing all those personal acts and making a game of it with another man, another man who was her husband's boss.

“Then what happened? Was that the end of it?”

“Then we got back on the bed and...well, she insisted on getting on top and we had ourselves a real nice fuck, a kind of romantic one with, to be honest, lots of kissing.”

Tom looked into Jed's eyes as if he was sharing something special with him, which he was. “Your wife Jed, for a little while just let herself go and had herself a good session. When I had first told her about your maybe stealing funds, she seemed upset, but also, she acted like she was mad at me.

Then, after we had fucked for a while, I think she just let it go and since she planned to have just this one time, she was making the best of it.”

Jed silently gulped. He was remembering that night at the bar, almost two weeks ago when Tom had told him how he and Jackie Turner had gotten romantic during the second fuck session. He was wondering now if Joe had tried that with Nina after he thought Jed was gone.

“When you two were being romantic, you know, slow fucking and doing a lot of kissing like you said, did she ever say anything stupid like..'I love you,' anything like that? You know how women are when they get intimate with someone.”

Tom smiled and shook his head. “You don't need to worry about that Jed. I have no intentions to steal your wife and no we are not in love.”

Jed sighed a sigh of relief, and then Tom went on. “I do feel though, when two people are deeply involved with one another, you know, being intimate and romantic, that they may be in love to some degree, during that time.” He looked at Jed, hoping for understanding.

“So you think you two were in love for a while. Are you in love with my wife now?”

“No, not IN love. I do love Nina, but not enough to start an affair or anything. We made a bet, you and I. I won, and that is that.”

Jed could only think of one thing more to ask. “Was the video still running during those final minutes?”

“Oh yeah, I got that last fuck on video. It was good for two hours or more. You'll get to see the parts you missed when you see the video.” He snickered. “Minus the action in the bathroom. Unfortunately that was not on camera. I remembered to shut off the camera when we went into the bathroom and immediately turned it on again when we..when we hit the sack.” He laughed.

“When you guys were doing the 69 the second time, I hope you had your feet towards the camera so I could see how she was loving on your cock and, and swallowed your cum.”

Tom laughed. “Loving on my cock? Boy did she ever. I figured that was what you would want to see, so I made it a point to put her face and my cock towards the camera.”

“I won't see your end on the video. Tell me now, what was happening at your end?”

“I was holding her lips opened most of the time. I used both hands and would take a good look inside, and then I would lick for a while on that stiff little clit, and then she would take her mouth off my cock and tell me to stop because she didn't want to cum yet. Then she would go back to stroking my prick with her hand and fucking it with her mouth.

I asked her about that after a few minutes and she said she was studying my cock so that later she would have it memorized in her mind.”

“Did you ask her or tell her that if she wanted more, that you were always available? That's the natural thing to have happened.”

Tom shook his head. “You're right, and that's what I would have said under normal cirumstances. But she had already said 'one time only' and besides, this was happening because of a bet between me and you, so I couldn't really push it further.”

“I see, thank you.” Yes, Jed had thanked Tom.

They both finished their drink, and Tom ordered another round before finishing his story. Jed suspected that the bartender could hear some of their conversation because he was staying in their area. He wondered if maybe the bartender had a stiffie.

Tom was talking. “Then, finally, after maybe I don't know how long, maybe twenty minutes, Nina started groaning and sort of pushed her clit against my mouth and I knew that this time she wanted to let it go. And boy did she ever let it go. If you still had been in the other room you would not have needed those headphones to hear her.”

“Shit, that's hot. And did she let you cum in her mouth? Nina's not really into that but sometimes, on a rare occasion, she lets me do it, cum in her mouth.”

Tom looked surprised. “Oh, she told me, maybe you heard it since you were there, that she had never swallowed cum.” He looked inquistitively at Jed.

“She has. A few times. Probably told you that in the beginning to get out of having to swallow, and by the time you wanted her to, maybe she was ready.”

Jed, had already heard that his wife had swallowed Tom's cum, but he wanted to hear it again. Jed was waiting, waiting for the answer to see just how far his wife had gone with another man.

Tom raised his glass to Jed's and they clinked them in a toast. “You'll see it on the video. She not only let me cum in her mouth, she swallowed it all, but there probably was not a whole lot of cum after I had dropped my load into her snatch three times before.”

Tom turned his head to look into Jed's face. “After I came, she milked me, kept sucking on that cock and she even ran her hand up and down along my shaft a couple of times to make sure she got it all.

What makes it better, she turned herself so my cock and her mouth was sure to be on camera and I didn't have to get her into that position.” Tom paused, as if remembering, and he, apparently, was waiting for Jed's response.

“Well, Hell Tom. “I'm glad she did it, swallowed your cum.”

“You're not jealous or mad?”

“Fuck no. Before we're through, I plan to do the same thing with your wife, so that will make us even.”

Then Jed smiled as Tom nodded in agreement. “Then, after I have done all the fucking and sucking I can on your wife, the next time we have a talk like this over drinks, it will be about your wife.”

“Yeah, my wife next time.”

Then Tom finally made an admission of his own. He leaned over to Jed and whispered...”Know what? I've got a hard on.”

“Me too.” Jed was smiling as he raised his glass, finished the drink and ordered another. Next time, like Tom had said, it would be his wife Yvonne's turn.

Then Jed thought of a joke. “Tell me Tom. When you get a hard on, like now, do you ever get dizzy?”

Tom frowned. “Dizzy? No. Why?”

“I was just wondering, You know, all that blood flowing out of other parts of your body and into that big cock...”

Tom smiled at the joke. Yes, his employee's attitude about his wife being fucked was coming along nicely.

Tom had a question of his own. “Are you planning on telling Nina that you know and that you saw her while it was happening? I don't know how she would take that if she finds out that she was tricked and it happened because of a bet her husband made.”

Tom looked at Jed, who was thinking, and added: “If you don't tell her, it might slip out at some time by accident if you get mad at her or something. It could happen.”

Jed was nodding. “You're right. I'd better think up a way to tell her. Also, I am thinking that, just thinking mind you, that sometime in the future, IF your wife and I hit if off in bed, that it might be fun to have both of us come over to visit.”

Tom's eyes were wide. “Jed, you're coming along real nicely. I had that in my fantasy future, the four of us together in bed. It could be a lot of fun, but your wife would have to know for sure in advance.”

Now Jed did what he had previously done with Joe, tell Tom. “Tom, there's something else you need to know and I think now is the time.” He waited.

Tom was still feeling happy and grinned. “What's that?”

“I brought Joe along with me to see you fuck Nina.”

A long silence, then: “He saw it all?”

“Yep.”

Tom shook his head, and instead of the why's, he commented, “That explains why there was so much slimy tissue in the trash can.”

Despite his worry about how Tom would react to having had Joe Turner watching him fuck another employee's wife, Jed laughed.

“Why'd you bring him? Has he ever seen Nina nude before?”

“Nope. I wanted to have someone to discuss it with later, besides you that is, and I wasn't sure at first, but it turned out to really add to the...the eroticism knowing that another man was seeing my wife, that way, totally naked and being fucked.”

Tom was doing some hard thinking. “Did you tell him about Jackie? Shit, if you did....”

“I did, afterward on the way back to work, and you can relax. He's cool with it after I explained to him about his promotion and added up the dollar signs for him, where he is getting over $7200 more over the next 12 months.”

“Is he going to tell Jackie?”

“I advised him to wait until I had talked to you. Also no matter what, I told him not to tell her that he was going to get promoted sometime in the future anyhow. She'll feel a lot better about it if she thinks she earned him the promotion.”

Then Tom slipped up. “Did you tell him about the video? Woops. Shit!”

“You made a video of you and Jackie? Shit, why didn't you tell me? Of course Joe doesn't know since I didn't know. When do I get to see it?”

Tom was shaking his head. “It wasn't like with your wife. I wasn't holding anything over on Jackie so I never told her there was a camera. It's a pretty hot video though since she came there to help her husband and then, once she started feeling my cock, she went kind of...wild.”

Jed thought for a few, then: “I think we need to tell Joe about the video, then after he has told his wife and I have told my wife, we all need to sit down in your den and watch the movies. Yours and Jackie's first since it happened first and neither I nor Joe has seen what happened.”

Tom was trying to absorb what Jed had just suggested. “You mean we ALL get together, guys and gals? If that comes about, six of us together, that would really be something.”

Jed was feeling cocky now. “I think it will be easy to pull off. We all sit together and watch the video of you with Jackie while our wives sit beside us and play with our cocks. Cumming optional of course. Nothing else that night, we just watch. Then right after that, some night, I come over and we have the threesome with Yvonne, as promised.”

Tom was smiling. “Shit Jed, I think you are just as much a schemer as I am.”

Jed thought of something. “I didn't tell Joe that Jackie came for a second fuck session. Sooner or later, he'll need to know, or maybe Jackie will tell him. Did you make a video of Jackie the second time she came over?”

Tom nodded. “Yes, and I have been waiting for a chance to show it to you, both videos actually once you knew they existed. Look, we can show the first video to Joe, but I think the second video had better remain a secret.”

Jed thought he knew why. “Because you and Jackie got romantic?”

“Yeah, Jackie sort of got carried away for a while, you know, said out loud things like she thought she could easily love me and Joe might not understand, so that one needs to remain a secret.”

“No problemo. My lips are sealed,” Jed answered with a grin. They had another drink each and headed home.

On the way, Jed was remembering that cock on Tom and how his wife had reacted with it in Tom's bedroom. And he had not seen all the action that had occurred after Jed had left.

He could understand now how Joe Turner's wife might have gotten all carried away and maybe thinking she was in love once Tom had used that cock on her not just a first time but a second time as well.

He shivered. “Hopefully Nina didn't get feelings like that.'

Several hours before:

Nina was standing still, posing like Tom had asked her to do after she had removed her blouse and skirt. Tom was making her stand there because he wanted to get the camera lined up for the DVD he was going to shoot.

Nina certainly did not want her seduction to be on camera, but Tom had assured her that it would only be for him, locked away in his safe when not being viewed.

“Is it lined up,” she asked?

Tom grinned. “Got it, you and the bed behind you. Now I can come over and take off that bra and those panties and see what you look like naked.”

They had made out a little almost from the first moment Nina had arrived. Tom had been delaying things until he looked through a pulled drape and saw Jed's car arriving. He figured by now Jed should be in the den and putting on the head phones. He went to Nina, anxious to get those intimates off and begin enjoying her.

Tom was fondling her marvelous breasts from behind and under his left hand, he could feel her heart pounding. He whispered into her ear. “I'm big baby, real big.”

He felt Nina sort of tremble upon hearing that and continued to talk into her ear so his voice would not be picked up by the camera. At that point he was not sure if Jed would be happy knowing that his wife was willingly allowing this fuck to be put on video.

“Once I get you on the bed I'll zoom in the camera and we'll get your body up close and personal as you go wild and take my cock.”

Nina was now beyond caring. She was being fondled and could hardly wait to see what Tom looked like once he had dropped those bulging trousers.

The big event, all six.

It took the full week, but by the following Friday everyone had been informed, the feelings and frustrations had been smoothed over, and they all were looking forward to an exciting evening of movie viewing and making out between spouses.

“Joe and Jackie, you two sit here in the seat of honor,” said Tom, as he welcomed his guests into the den. Snacks had been prepared, drinks cooled, and everyone was ready to see the main event, the video of Jackie earning Joe's promotion.

Joe and Jackie were to be seated middle screen, with Jed and Nina to their right, and to their left in the separate two person couch were Tom and Yvonne. “No one has seen this except for me, not even Yvonne, so expect to see a treat as you see a woman, a loving wife demonstrate how much she loves her husband by doing this for him.”

Tom liked being dramatic, and though his words could have been stinging a little, especially to Joe and Jackie, they all had been drinking beforehand outside and were now thoroughly warmed up.

Then, almost from out of nowhere, Yvonne, until now having been mostly quiet tonight, seemed to take charge. “My husband,” she said loudly, “has had his fun and now I plan to have mine. I suggest, as the movie unfolds, that all the wives, all three, take their husband's cocks in hand and hold them during the viewing. Don't make them cum, just hold them.”

Yvonne looked around at the five faces that now showed surprise and maybe, embarrassment. “No reason to be shy guys. Your wives already know that your cocks are smaller than Tom's and he knows it, so don't be afraid to pull them out.

You have my word that I will not be judging and comparing. I want everyone to have fun tonight. Any questions?”

“Not at all,” Jed said loudly as he stood, opened his belt, pulled down his zipper, dropped his underwear revealing his half-hard cock and sat down. “Now she can play with it real nice.” Then Joe did the same and as he seated himself, Jackie remained standing.

Jackie shyly raised her hand. “I...I want all of you to understand that I am still kind of embarrassed about this. I've never been naked in front of anyone but Joe, that is, until Tom, and now you're all going to be seeing me,” she hesitated, “me not only naked but...having sex, so please don't laugh or anything.”

Yvonne went over and hugged Jackie, who until now had not yet seated herself. “You'll be just fine. I hear the video, in the video, you look beautiful.”

Jackie sniffed and looked down at Joe and his almost erect cock. “But Joe will see how I, got into it, really enjoyed myself. I never intended for it to happen, and I don't want his feelings hurt.” She looked over and took Joe's hand in hers.

Jed chimed in. “Don't worry about it Jackie. Your husband understands. We had a long talk and I told him how I feel about my wife, Nina, being in a video with Tom, and believe me when I say this, your husband will more enjoy seeing you than being upset.”

Jackie nodded, and still holding Joe's hand, sat down beside him and wrapped her fingers around his cock. It was time for the video to be shown as Tom hit the remote. “Lights, Camera. Action!”

Everyone laughed and Joe hugged his wife. By now, all three men were firmly erect and their wives were slowly jacking, but not making with the cum moves.

“Damn Jackie, how can you take that?” That was the moment that Jackie first accepted the offered big meat Tom was shoving into her slippery pussy, and Joe was expressing his surprise. He had known his wife had fucked Tom, but the actual seeing was hard to believe.

“I'm sorry,” Jackie sniffed, but Joe turned to her and kissing her on the forehead, said: “It's alright baby. It's...” he looked again at the screen, seeing his wife taking Tom full-length and groaning, “It's just so hot to see.”

Silent now with an occasional whispered comment, they all watched as Jackie, the first of the two wives to be fucked, moaned and groaned her way through multiple orgasms, and all the while, seemingly wanting more. On the screen, her body was gleaming with sweat, and when it could be seen, her pussy was bright pink, and when she would orgasm, bright red.

About forty five minutes in, Yvonne told Tom to pause the tape at a quiet place while the couple on screen were merely kssing. “Anyone ready for snacks? Girls, want to help?”

“Sure!” chimed in Nina, and Jackie said, “Let's go. I need to take a break before my panties get any wetter.” Everyone laughed as the three women left the den.

The three men, once their wives were gone, sort of self-consciously put their dicks away. They didn't have much to say to one another, and occasionally they would break out into laughing.

“What do you suppose they are talking about in there?” Tom asked the others after ten minutes had passed.

He was about to go check when the three women came in, each carrying a small tray of chips, cheese, meats and dip. The drinks were already available from Tom's well-stocked bar.

“Everyone ready for the second half,” Yvonne asked?

“Fuck yeah,” Joe yelled out. It was obvious now that Joe was enjoying seeing the seduction of his wife

They watched the second half, seeing Jackie achieve two or three more orgasms without much effort on the part of either participant, and enjoyed their snacks as the men had their perpetually hard cocks jacked.

Then, after almost two hours, Yvonne stood up and once again demonstrated that she had taken charge. “Now all, here is what is going to happen. The original plan was to just have us watch the video tonight, and then at a later date, I was to get together with my husband and Jed as arranged and honor that bet those two made.”

She looked over at her husband sort of glaringly and went on. “Here is how I have modified the plans. The action happens tonight. We, the girls and I, discussed it in the kitchen and all agreed.”

Yvonne looked around the room and the expectant faces. “Tom, you will take the two wives you have already enjoyed into the guest bedroom and they both will enjoy wearing down your cock while I will take their two husbands into the master bedroom and I will enjoy seeing who can last the longest.”

Tom, of course, was the first man to speak up. He looked concerned. “Yvonne, I thought you and I were going, you were going to make it with Jed while I watch and join in. I didn't plan on you having two men at the same time and me not being there.”

Tom no longer in charge

Yvonne was quick and precise with her answer and it almost looked like she was lecturing her husband. Yvonne was used to lecturing and even giving commands, it was her profession. “You, my husband, had the fun of having each of these two women all alone and to yourself without me being there to watch and maybe supervise.

So you have them again, and I am sure you will enjoy having the two of them at once, while I get my chance to have a man, two men, all alone and without you being there to supervise.”

She grinned at her husband and made sure that all could see. "Besides, I can do my thing without worrying about what you might think."

While Yvonne was staring her husband down, both Jed and Joe were watching with opened mouths. Then, realizing how much fun it might be to have Yvonne to themselves and together, they exchanged looks and grinned. Their wives in with Tom and his big cock? Well, it had already happened before.

Another way to consider it, Jed was thinking: 'My wife will only be getting fucked half the time.' That thought so struck him as being funny he voiced it out loud and everyone laughed.

Then Tom did his version as he looked to the other men. "I guess that means my wife is getting fucked twice as much as your wives." Again, everyone laughed. It seemed like a nice group.

Five minutes later, maybe ten while people hit the bathrooms, they were all in their respective bedrooms. Both Nina and Jackie were giggling as they each removed an item of Tom's clothing and tossed them aside. Then, as expected, they exchanged 'wow' looks when his erect cock came into view.

Five minutes later Tom was on his back and giving directions. With his wife present, he was not the dominant one. Now alone with the two, he had taken charge and the two wives did not seem to mind. This was all new to them, and anything Tom suggested they were willing to try.

“That's it, both of you suck on it at the same time. There you go, there's enough head there for two mouths. Now, allow your tongues to touch one another's. There, aaah yes I can feel it all around my head. You two lovely women are touching tongues. Now, you know what the next step is, don't you?

As Nina and Jackie sucked, tongued and looked into each other's eyes, Tom slowly pulled down on his body so that his cock began easing out of their mouths. The tongues continued to touch, and the girls were on their way to their first girl on girl encounter.

Two minutes later Tom was lounging back against two pillows he had propped up and was slowly jacking as two lovely employee's wives, for the moment, seemed to have forgotten his mighty meat as they enjoyed some monumental moments with each other.

A slut in the bedroom, Tom's wife

In the master bedroom, things were much different. Yvonne was still in charge and she knew what she wanted, or maybe needed, and what she needed was to be treated like a **********.

They had tried to help her to strip, and she had told them to wait and watch. The show was worth waiting for as Yvonne slowly revealed a body to die for. It was strange in a way. Yvonne a nice B set, Jackie a nice set of Cs, and Nina a nice pair of Ds. Something for everybody, Jed was thinking.

Both Jed and Joe's wives were sensational not only in face but tits, with really decent lower halves, but Yvonne had her own beauty. An equally nice face, exceptionally firm B tits on a thinner than the other girl's frames, which made them seem larger, and a really fantastic ass and set of legs.

Jed and Joe were silently thinking to themselves, 'this woman is used to taking a big one, so what can we do to please her and in the process, be pleasing ourselves?'

Both Jed and Joe were thinking of that virginal ass and what it might be like to fuck it. It looked like Yvonne might be ready when she started giving the directions.

“Fuck me like a *****! Treat me like you paid for it, which you did in a way. Cum in me, on me, all over me.”

“All at once, right now,” Jed asked incredulously?

“No, not all at once, but that's the way I want it to be. I've always been treated with kid gloves by men, like they are afraid to use and abuse me. Tonight I want it my way, and I love knowing my husband knows I'm in here and cannot see the action.”

They had always had the impression that Yvonne was loyal to Tom, and now, hearing her talk about having other men was surprising to hear, but they kept their thoughts to themselves.

Jed roughly took ahold of Yvonne's body, and with Joe helping, they dragged her over to the edge of the mattress. Jed couldn't resist commenting: "Look at her pussy Joe, shaved on the lower half just like Tom said."

Joe made a show of licking his lips. "Good enough to eat!" And he did, going to his knees on the carpet and being the first of the two to be really intimate with Yvonne. Jed did not allow this time to go to 'waste' however as he crawled onto the bed and shoved his cock into Yvonne's mouth without asking.

"Yeah cunt, suck that cock. Feel that hot mouth on your shaved pussy while you feel my slippery pre-cum filling your mouth." Then, after a few minutes, Jed started suggesting a plan of action to Yvonne.

“Tom told me that you want to try two cocks at once and maybe two in the pussy or in both holes at once. What he did not plan on was having it be two strange cocks. So tell me bitch, tell us, how do you want it first?”

She knew, had already thought it out. “Joe, you put your cock in my cunt first because Tom had your wife first. Fuck me for a while, don't cum, and then Jed, I want you to fuck me for a while longer and not cum. Save it because I have more for you to do first.”

“Oh shit. I didn't think she'd be this tight. Almost as good as Jackie,” exclaimed Joe as his cock slid into Yvonne's warm and inviting snatch, covered with a soft thatch of light brown hair, except for the bottom half, which was shaved.

“You like that, don't you you fucker? Fuck it, fuck me and try to maintain control.”

Jed was slowly stroking his rigid six incher as he sat alongside the fucking couple and stared from closeup at their mating parts. He was surprised to see that it was just like Joe had said, she looked tight because her bare lips were hugging Joe's shaft as he slid forwards and back.

“Now it's my turn,” said Jed as Joe eased out, but not before giving Yvonne, who surprisingly had just orgasmed, a long and passionate kiss. At the end of Jed's kiss, Joe was looking happy and said, his voice excited, "She came with me Jed, with my smaller than her husband's cock."

Jed was about to comment when Yvonne jumped in. "Your cock felt just fine Joe, I like all sizes. Bigger is sometimes better, but I have to like the man too, and I like, really like, both of you."

Jed climbed on, and because Joe had not dropped his load, was also able to enjoy Yvonne's magic cunt in its natural state as he pumped. Jed did not wait five minutes to begin kissing her like Joe had. This was his boss's wife, the woman married to the man who had fucked his wife, and he wanted to enjoy her to the fullest.

Again, and soothing his ego as it had done for Joe, Yvonne orgasmed, and it seemed like it was a pretty good one. Jed had a hard time holding back, but he managed. Yvonne he remembered, had other things in mind.

“Now Jed,” Yvonne, a now sweaty and shiny Yvonne said, “I want you to be the first to ever fuck me in the ass. I am choosing you to be first for two reasons. One, that was part of the bet, the after part, that my husband arranged for you.”

“And what is the second reason,” Jed asked when Yvonne did not give it

Because the head of your cock is not as wide as Joe's is. It might go in a little easier and I can probably take your increased length with no problem, once you get it in.”

Jed looked at Joe and winked. She too, had noticed what Jed had said to Joe the day he had told Joe that his wife had been fucked and he was talking of a wife swap. “My head is a little bit skinnier than yours, but my cock is a little bit longer overall. So our cocks are pretty much the same but different enough that our wives might feel a difference.”

“How do you want it bitch? No, never mind, I'm taking your's the way I want!” With that, Jed pulled Yvonne up from the mattress and placed her doggy style on the edge of the bed.

“Now bitch, I'll stick my cock in your slimy cunt for a minute to get it wet..." he looked down at how those shaved lips looked around his shaft and said..."Well, maybe two minutes."

He fucked her doggy for two minutes, then, his voice rising, "and then I'll do THIS!”

Yvonne moaned a loud one as Jed pushed his skinny head into the anal orifice, taking her ass cherry and going deep within on the first stroke. “That's it bitch. Take that cock. I'll bet it feels just as big in your ass as your husband does in your pussy. Tell me bitch. Does it feel that way?”

“Oh yes, yes, YES!”

"Yeah baby, I'm fucking you, fucking your lovely ass and enjoying you, in a way your husband could never do." Jed had seen his chance, a way to outdo her hung husband, the boss, and he was doing it in the boss's bedroom.

As Yvonne gasped out her pleasure, Jed fucked her ass hard, he fucked her gentle, he fucked her several ways, but all the while holding back to see what else she might want, this women the two men were treating like a *****, but whom still seemed to be in charge.

“Now Jed, I want to feel Joe's knob open my ass. Do it slow Joe so I can enjoy it.”

Joe did, as Jed stood right beside him and watched as Joe's wider head opened that lovely anus and popped, yes popped inside and causing Yvonne to 'yip." . Yvonne was trembling, and after perhaps two minutes of pumping while Joe was reaching under and feeling her boobs at the same time, Yvonne told him to fuck her with just the head at the entrance.

He did, making his knob open her wide each time he entered, went in an inch and pulled out. "Oooooh fuck!" And Yvonne had an orgasm.

"Go deep and keep fucking," Yvonne yelled out. Joe did, and Yvonne orgasmed again..

Joe kept fucking while he was trying hard to hold back, and finally Joe gasped out, “Do you want me to cum?”

“Yes, yes, as long as you can cum twice. Do it, do it now. Oooh that feels good. Your warm cum, so good and I can really feel you throbbing.”

Joe was cumming so hard his body was shaking as he pumped several spurts into an ass that was the first he had enjoyed, because up until now, he had never fucked Jackie in the ass.

“Oh Joe, You weren't the first in my ass, but you're the first to cum in me.”

“You too.” Joe was breathing hard.

“What?”

“You're the first ass I ever fucked or came in.”

Yvonne giggled. “Your wife doesn't know what she is missing.”

Joe was thinking, perhaps too hard. “I hope Tom doesn't get any ideas in the other bedroom before I get a chance to break her in.”

“Oh, I don't think he'll be going there,” Yvonne replied as she continued to wriggle her ass and enjoy the feel of Joe being inside. “He's too big for her and I doubt that he'll be pushing it, especially since he has both your wives to enjoy.”

“And we both have you to enjoy baby, and the fucking is good, real good.” Joe had said his piece as he slipped out and invited Jed to have round two. But Yvonne had other plans.

Yes, as Tom had once speculated in the bar, his wife took two men at once. One in front as she was on her knees over Joe, and Jed in the rear as he stood behind her on the floor.

“Fuck. I can feel Jed's cock rubbing against mine if feels like through the walls of your cunt.”

Yvonne was breathing hard. “Yes, I can feel it too. Both cocks so good, so hard.” She lowered her head to meet Joe's lips and tongue. Her orgasm was especially intense, and Yvonne was breathing hard as she said that was one of her 'best ever.'

“Now I want to have one of you cum in my cunt, and then, when I have cum pouring out of my cunt and ass, I want both of you to jerk off over my body and leave big blogs of cum on my tits and maybe my face from the chin down. Can you manage that?” She looked at the two of them.

They were looking at each other as if they could not believe their ears. “That's right,” Yvonne continued. “You are treating me like a *****, and I want Tom to find me that way. Can you do it?”

“Hell yes,” they both answered in unison.

“Jed, I've still got Joe's load in my ass, so you fill up my cunt.”

And Jed did, but taking his time to enjoy the surprisingly snug fit of her pussy in the process. He made sure to do a lot of kissing as well, in effect, taking posession of the boss's wife for as long as possible.

“Ooooh sheeeeeit!” Jed had shot his load, and in the process had given Yvonne still another orgasm.

“Now, how soon can you both cum on me? It needs to be about the same time.”

“Give us a minute, just a minute, Joe answered as he and Jed took their semi cocks in hand and began stroking.

“Both of you come around here and keep your nice cocks near my mouth. When you get close, be kneeling over my body, you know where.”

They stroked, Yvonne sucked, and as they each drew near, they shuffled on their knees to where they were each over her. Jed placed himself near her chin, he wanted to cover her face and neck. Jed went for her tits as he jacked with one hand and fondled with the other.

In another minute, both men were grabbing tit and stroking. “Uuuuuuuuunnnnnh!” That was Jed cumming on her tits.

“Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkk!” That was Joe cumming on her chin and neck.

Yvonne laid in place. “Now boys, as you get dressed, tell me how I look.” As she was speaking, Yvonne spread her legs wide and laid there, looking like a well fucked and put down wet *****.

Jed spoke first. “You look just like a *****, only more beautiful.”

Joe sensed what she wanted to do. “This if for your husband to see, right?”

Yvonne continued to lie there, but smiled up at Joe. “That's right, for my husband to see so he will know what he missed out on.”

Jed was studying her body as they got dressed. “Push out some with your pussy and ass.”

“Like this,” asked Yvonne as they saw her stomach and lower body tighten?

“Yes, like that. Now you have cum running out of both lower holes.”

“Good. Exactly what I want him to see. Go out there, gather up your wonderful wives to go home and without telling him what to expect, tell Tom that his wife is waiting.”

“We both love you.” And with that, both Jed and Joe leaned over the bed and kissed Yvonne on the forehead and cheek while being careful not to touch cum. As they headed out, they both looked back and saw what a mess they were leaving behind.

The bed and sheets were a mess and if ever a woman looked like a well used slut, Yvonne looked like one now.

Tom and the two wives had returned to the den. Jed and Joe exchanged looks with their wives, and all smiled. There was plenty of time later to discuss what had happened tonight.

“OK guys, and gals,” said Tom gleefully as the two men took their wives in hand and prepared to leave. I hope everyone is happy because I am. I don't know about Yvonne...” He looked to the two men and they smiled.

Suppressing laughter, Jed answered. “She's waiting for you in bed.”

Tom saw them out, his two employee's whose wives he had fucked separately and now together. He had showed the two wives how to share a cock, how to eat pussy, and now to do the doggy with one while the doggy girl ate the other. All in all, a great night.

Tom was feeling especially good about tonight. He had given two wives the big one again, while his wife had only gotten smaller ones. True, Yvonne had two at once, but so had he. He felt that while his wife had changed and made new plans for tonight, that he had came out ahead.

Smiling, Tom headed for the bedroom, where his classy wife would be all freshened up and
waiting with a big smile for his big cock to finish the job his two employees had started. Nina With The Boss.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu and GeorgeFromGreece