Our First Time On Vacation

• Thread startersugarNspice
  • Start date

sugarNspice

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2017
Hey all first post here! I had a kind of an unexpected start in the lifestyle while on vacation last month with my hubby at a resort in the Carribean.

I think my hubs has a deep admiration for large black men because he assumes every black man has a ten inch dick. Hubby is average but thinks he is small so he's a little self conscious about it. He's joked for a long time about me hooking up with a black guy always saying he'd love to see it. I half jokingly told him I'm going to hold him to it one day.

Anyway, we spent a lot of time drinking at the pool chatting with people. I tend to get very flirtatious when I drink but hubby never seems to mind. We rented a cabana thing with chaise lounges and folding walls that we could close if we wanted. Hubs and I were lazing there drinking and people watching when a very nice looking black man got out of the pool in front of us. He didn't pull his shorts so you could see everything. I'm guessing he knew what he was doing because he fit the stereotype. My goodness did he ever.

I told hubs that today was the day he was going to watch and got up and chatted him up at the bar. It was innocent flirting. When I returned to the cabana I told hubs I lost the nerve. Hubby got up to use the bathroom and HBM (Hung Black Man) came over to talk more (I later found out drunken hubby told HBM I'm open to hooking up and he's fine with it). Hubby returned and we all drank for awhile until HBM put sunscreen on me. He started with my back, worked his way down to my ass and legs. I turned over in my chair and he wasn't shy. I'm sure my boobs still have SPF coverage.

HBM got up and closed the walls on the cabana so he could "massage" me which meant he rubbed my ass a little before he took my bottoms off and went down on me. I kept a close eye on hubs and have never seen him hornier. He had this creepy intense look on his face as he watched. I asked if he was ok and he said "don't worry about me." So I didn't.

I invited HBM back to our room where we fucked little bunny rabbits while my husband masturbated. Hubby came more than I did I think!

Afterward, hubby was extremely affectionate which was nice. He thanked me over and over and asked if I'll do it again.

When we went back to the pool the next day, he was very aware that other people probably saw what was going on and was both embarrassed by the thought and very turned on. It was such a crazy side to him I'd never seen. Anyway, that was our first experience.

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck, SquirmingSub, zippless and 1 other person
Loved your story. So, how did you enjoy it? Will you do it again? Did he fuck you bareback and cum inside you?

Great story SugarnSpice. Well written and erotic. Since first time posting here, I bet you write for some other things!
newsletters,local paper?
Shavelover, what a nice pic in your avatar! Your cock looks big and Delicious. Iwonder how old and what ethnic you are.
I am now 100% female and I have always loved BWC.!!
Love, Heather

Reactions: Disco-cuck