Halliburton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Halliburton in the 21st Century - Halliburton
Dresser Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asbestos Lawsuits: Bell v. Dresser Industries Incorporated
Thomas H. Cruikshank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lehman Brothers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please, oh please GROW UP and STOP with this blind loyalty gig for your republican party. I'm not blindly loyal to the democratic party! I realize Obama might not be ready to lead the free world..but i'm openly admitting that i think he'd do a better job than a continuation of the last 8 years' policies. I thought Clinton got off too easy back when he lied under oath about the Monika scandal, that he should have paid dearly for bombing a pharmaceutical plant in sudan based on faulty intelligence. You would NEVER admit to wrong doings by those who share your political ideology....sad!

You are 100 percent right on. You will never hear a Republican admint the wrong doing of lying and deceit of the American people by Baby Bush. From Scooter Libby on to Alberto Gonzaels. This administration make Bill Clinton look like John the Babtist. No pun intended. lol

Although I think it's too early to be sure, so far all the polls demonstrate that I was wrong about how we(women) would react to the Sarah Palin nomination,lol.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.