Pacific northwest Gang bang looking for women in the portland,oregon area.

• Thread starterjdub
  • Start date

jdub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2005
www.geocities.com
Black male with four black buddies in SW Washington state and Portland, Oregon looking for fun loving women, or couples that enjoys parting more then one black man at the same time. Yes we are for real, and we have done this before.

Sorry we aren’t into bi males so don’t even ask okay.

But if you want to be the center of attention surrounded by a few hard black men waiting their turn at pounding your wet holes let me know. Email me if you are interested, and ready to have a good time, being fucked deep and long by one or more hard black cocks. Sometimes even the most devoted wife or girlfriend wants to be sluttish for black men.

And then on Monday morning you can go back to normal live again only you will know what a ***** you were for a group of black men. So what is your lucky number one, two, three, or maybe you want more. Well we are on the hunt for the few the horny the black cock loving women. So contact us and let us stroke your pussy until you cum and cum and then cum some more. Maybe you are interested in setting a gang bang for your wife and her girlfriend.

Well I can do the hard part for you, and that is finding the black males for your gang bang.

If you are serious and would like to party with me or the guys then email me with a recent photo to da4blackmeets4u@yahoo.com .

Attachments

• got sum blackphalanx2.jpg
    got sum blackphalanx2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCN0270cpg.jpg
    DSCN0270cpg.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Cum in her.JPG
    Cum in her.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 287
  • S5300009 (3)a.jpg
    S5300009 (3)a.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 327
  • aff1c.jpg
    aff1c.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 323
jdub said:
Black male with four black buddies in SW Washington state and Portland, Oregon looking for fun loving women, or couples that enjoys parting more then one black man at the same time. Yes we are for real, and we have done this before.

Sorry we aren’t into bi males so don’t even ask okay.

But if you want to be the center of attention surrounded by a few hard black men waiting their turn at pounding your wet holes let me know. Email me if you are interested, and ready to have a good time, being fucked deep and long by one or more hard black cocks. Sometimes even the most devoted wife or girlfriend wants to be sluttish for black men.

And then on Monday morning you can go back to normal live again only you will know what a ***** you were for a group of black men. So what is your lucky number one, two, three, or maybe you want more. Well we are on the hunt for the few the horny the black cock loving women. So contact us and let us stroke your pussy until you cum and cum and then cum some more. Maybe you are interested in setting a gang bang for your wife and her girlfriend.

Well I can do the hard part for you, and that is finding the black males for your gang bang.

If you are serious and would like to party with me or the guys then email me with a recent photo to da4blackmeets4u@yahoo.com .

I sent any email came back unsendable

How do I get ahold of your to make this happen

kathys said:
How do I get ahold of your to make this happen
The original post was in 2011... the OP hasn't even logged in since 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: PDXFun2 and Grn Eyz