Pakistani Cuckold

• Thread starterkasim1
  • Start date
wife4strangers said:
Mmmm I love your sexy spread out wife here. Maybe she doesn't mind a younger man to fondle her tits, cunt, and asshole

Reactions: wife4strangers
yes she is

redmellisa said:

20191020-091501.png

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill
My wife had a Pakistani lover and he had a very big one, she likes him a lot. Good people and respectful to us. In your case just let your wife to count you in slowly or if there is new summers :) tell them if you want her you must want hubby also(thats how we doing it and we like to do), If the gentleman is not agree my wife not sleeping with them.

kasim1 said:
Me and my wife are both of pakistani origin but born in the UK. We have been talking about cuckold fantasy for years, turns us both on. Never did anything about it because being muslim felt guilty. A few months a go we finally did it. My wife has been flirting with a white guy from the gym for weeks. she eventually fucked him in the car. Since then he has been fucking her in our bedroom. He doesn't know that I know. I hide and listen from spare room. I know i should feel bad but it is such a turn on. She is now planning on fucking some of his friends... I can't wait.
She must know what her body wants kasim,pleased your getting turned on with other cocks ploughing her brown body.

kasim1 said:
I wish i could but my wife likes to keep it discrete, acts like a good pakistani woman in public
No face kasim just stud and below her neck

CreamyBill said:
No face kasim just stud and below her neck
my wife loves different cocks and i let her have it love to see the expression on her face as she gets fucked. they all like to fuck her because she is Muslim and because of her brown skin

redmellisa said:
my wife loves different cocks and i let her have it love to see the expression on her face as she gets fucked. they all like to fuck her because she is Muslim and because of her brown skin

2021iuy765.png 2021iuy765.png

Reactions: Sarajee21, CreamyBill and RealBullX
SlutWifeKimmy said:
My wife had a Pakistani lover and he had a very big one, she likes him a lot. Good people and respectful to us. In your case just let your wife to count you in slowly or if there is new summers :) tell them if you want her you must want hubby also(thats how we doing it and we like to do), If the gentleman is not agree my wife not sleeping with them.
Muslim bull here, want to taste your Filipino wife

redmellisa said:
There is something hot when white joins brown or brown joins white.Is only skin pigmentation but it feels naughty for some reason.

ainwee said:
Hey Kasim, welcome to the forum. Nice to hear that you are from pakistan as well and alredy done it. lol

my wife and i are still in talking phase but as you know guilt and religion is a main hurdle but she is opening up to it slowly slowly.

We can talk some more if you want. Tell us how itstarted.. what happened.. how did you introduce her to the idea and her reaction etc.
ainwee we are both white and mine so far has not been favourable,and that's without the religion thing.Its trust with her,she thinks there will be a risk of someone liking other C or P to much.So I know your pain ,ps love hijab women😍

CreamyBill said:
ainwee we are both white and mine so far has not been favourable,and that's without the religion thing.Its trust with her,she thinks there will be a risk of someone liking other C or P to much.So I know your pain ,ps love hijab women😍
i love my wife going out and showing her stull she doesnt wear a bra most times and i love to see their reaction as they stare at her

20230101_192917_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Saj101 said:
Im paki frm uk. New to this. Got s very pretty paki wife. Shes into her fashion... She dresses in tights/leggings dresses and shalwar kameez. Shes always in high heels.

Thing is she has no idea im into this

All messages
Immy.26.m said:
Ive recently talked to my wife about having a threesome with her. She is very interested. How do i find a suitable person for her?
Dm me

Text me back

Good afternoon all, love this thread, I’m a white gentlemen who totally enjoys muslim couples, so if any want to reach out please do