Pakistani Cuckold

• Thread starterkasim1
  • Start date
Wife was fucked by her white man today, he asked her to wear a headscarf when he fucked her, she agreed. Called her his muslim slut. I so want him to know that I know he is fucking her and that there is nothing i can do about it.

Reactions: cynful, Geglu and john master
kasim1 said:
Wife was fucked by her white man today, he asked her to wear a headscarf when he fucked her, she agreed. Called her his muslim slut. I so want him to know that I know he is fucking her and that there is nothing i can do about it.

Damn, he's a lucky guy getting some Paki pussy. One expects he's plowing her Islamic body really hard, inshallah, while thinking how she would be left unfulfilled in Pakistan and how much her windbag of a husband doesn't do it for her so has to offer her up to the local white cocks instead, the weak bag of piss. She fucking deserves it, the dirty Muslim ***** and I hope she does tell wimpy brown hubby all about it.

Play talk aside: good for you, mate. I'm hoping that it's safe for you to continue to do this (and that if you live in an area with a lot of Muslims that no-one will find out to give you hassle) and you definitely seem to be doing your own thing. Play safe and let your wife take care of the rest.

Listened to my wife being fucked again today... she was making so much noise, the sounds were amazing. I cuddled up with her after he left, happy for her but today just wished I could make her scream like that and that i had a bigger dick.

Reactions: Bullsimons
By the way curious observer loving the paki and muslim slut/***** references. She is what she is.

Reactions: Geglu
Hi,
we have been in a hotwife/cuckold marriage for 5 years, married for nearly 11. My wife was born and raised in Pakistan, and came to the US after marriage to me. I was born and raised in the US to Pakistani immigrant parents. I have to say we would not trade this lifestyle for anything in the world. It has been amazing! BTW my wife and I share this paki_hot_wife nick here. It's nice to finally see someone from the same background as us, enjoying this lifestyle. Good luck to you and your wife Kasim!

Reactions: purplejoys and Geglu
She finally told him i know he is fucking her... he was a bit freaked out about it and couldn't believe i wasn't angry. I met him when he came around to the house, he was very polite and friendly to me but we both knew he was here to fuck my wife. After chatting for about 5 minutes she took him upstairs and they fucked. When he was done he came downstairs and just said to me your wife asked me to tell you to come upstairs and then said see you later mate and left.

Reactions: cynful, CreamyBill and Geglu
Hi kasim,I bet it feels great that your slut wives lover knows you know and its so humiliating for you,and let us know more and would love to see pictures of your wife with her lover.
Thanks Hasam786:)

Reactions: purplejoys
Hi!

kasim1 said:
Me and my wife are both of pakistani origin but born in the UK. We have been talking about cuckold fantasy for years, turns us both on. Never did anything about it because being muslim felt guilty. A few months a go we finally did it. My wife has been flirting with a white guy from the gym for weeks. she eventually fucked him in the car. Since then he has been fucking her in our bedroom. He doesn't know that I know. I hide and listen from spare room. I know i should feel bad but it is such a turn on. She is now planning on fucking some of his friends... I can't wait.

Hi kasim!
R u in Pakistan? Coz I'm a single male 27 living in Khi and looking for the same. Interested??

FawazAli said:
Oh My God Kasim you are so lucky. I too am a Pakistani and a cuck wannabe. We are at Karachi. My lovely wife knows all about my fantasies and really enjoys role playing abput them. But sadly she is too afraid of religious beliefs to do anything in real.

Hello fawaz!!!
I am a single male 27 from Khi. Educated tall and looking for the same. If u r serious, we can hook up a meeting and let's see where we get there from?? Eagerly waiting for ur reply!

Just an update for you all:

The guy has come around to our house to fuck my wife several times now. I just love sitting outside the bedroom and listening to my wife moan, unfortunately they both don't want me actually present. The highlight for me so far was when he spent the whole night at our house for the first time. We all watched a movie together with them two cuddling up together on the sofa. He asked me several times if i was sure i was okay, my wife just said he is fine. She had his hands down his pants and they were both touching each other up and kissing. After the film ended my wife said to me "show him your little dick", he said no but she said again show him. I pulled my pants down and they both laughed then my wife then said "you know i still love you" and then both of them went upstairs.
I spent the next few hours listening to them fuck from the spare room, it was amazing.

Strangely in the morning before he left he apologised for laughing at me, I said it was okay. I would prefer it if he was much more mean and horrible to me but he is really polite and nice to me, when he is not fucking my wife that is.

Reactions: cynful
kasim1 said:
....The guy has come around to our house to fuck my wife several times now....

The consequences can be heavy in your country (infidelity in an islamic country) as mentioned below by PalestinianDayouth...:eek:

Originally Posted by PalestinianDayouth:

....if someone is single and commit adultery and 4 males or 8 females saw penetration they get lashed..if they are married they die....(click to read more...)

Pinkyrod said:
The consequences can be heavy in your country (infidelity in an islamic country) as mentioned below by PalestinianDayouth...:eek:

I think you may have misunderstood or perhaps i wasn't clear, we both live in the UK. We are Pakistani heritage and muslim but were both born in England hence my wife is being fucked by a white man.

Reactions: purplejoys
Hi kasim,your wife sounds like a right little slut who realizes how much it turns you on to be humiliated in front of her lover-as to watching the two of them together I'm sure it will happen soon. If you could just describe your slut wife she sounds so fuckable!!

Reactions: cynful and Geglu
Brilliant. Nice to know there are more Pakistani wives like yours are about.

I've been shagging a married Paki aswell for awhile now, Absolutely awesome sex :)

Which bit of the UK are you?

Reactions: Indianstag
My wife is 33, 5"6, slim , prettty with big tits... a real hotty. She just loves being fucked... a proper muslim slut.

Reactions: Bullsimons, Indianstag, purplejoys and 1 other person
Mine has times when she really puts out and fucks anything that catches her fancy, and times when she goes quiet. It took 5 years for her to get to a point where she was comfortable exploring her own sexuality and we were lucky that she had a female friend who was there to help her along, sorry this was not another pakistani female, but a white American female, who my wife met when she joined uni in the US when she came here after getting married to me.

kasim1 said:
My wife is 33, 5"6, slim , prettty with big tits... a real hotty. She just loves being fucked... a proper muslim slut.

Reactions: Indianstag
Kasim,

I love reading your posts about your wife being a fuck-slut for white guys. I can only imagine the deep racial and religious stigma related to letting white guys enjoy your wife's pussy. It is especially erotic that he knows and that he will be able to let some of his white buddies use her as well. I also like that he can come to your house and hang out, then take her upstairs and fuck her while you are at home.

I enjoy a similar experience here in the US with my pretty blond wife being a fuck-slut for black guys. She and I were raised to believe that proper white girls do not associate with blacks. For us, the sluttiest thing my wife can do is spread her legs for black guys.

My wife has fucked dozens of different black guys, both in front of me and alone. She has several black boyfriends who each come to our house and fuck her when I am at home. I love these guys knowing that it is OK with me that they fuck my wife.

My wife hates condoms, so all of these black guys fuck her with their bare cock and shoot their cum inside of her. My wife says that it makes her feel really slutty when a black man shoots his cum in her pussy.

Rob

Reactions: CreamyBill and Osman111
Mine too robandkate

My little white wife started out with black man and went back and forth from black to white and then another black man, it started back when the American society wasn't very accepting of mixed couples, but that didn't stop her. Some came to the house and would fuck her in our bed or on our sofa others she would pick out when we were out and about, most of the men thought that I was her brother, but a few knew that she was my wife and we would share her back and forth. There was also one well hung black man and a well hung white guy at different times in her life that actually lived with us and when we would travel she would introduce them as her husband that had been in jail, and when we were at home each of her "husbands" and I would share her back and forth. Very few of the men ever used a condom which was fine with me, because I could never get enough "sloppy seconds" and she loved to give them to me. Was I lucky man or what! GTR

gatorrdw

Part of the excitement for my wife and I is the disdain of American society regarding pretty white girls dating black guys. Most of my wife's 'dates' are just her meeting guys for sex, but she actually likes going out in public on dates with black guys.

She loves the way people look at her when she is hanging on the arm of some handsome black guy, making it obvious that they are intimate friends. I love the thought of people we know knowing that my wife fucks black guys. Kate and I both get turned on thinking that some of our friends may have seen her on dates, but they are just too polite to mention it to either of us.

We have never had her boyfriends live with us, but we have had a lot of boyfriends spent the weekend, either sleeping with us in our king size bed or with my wife in the guest room. Those weekends are fun because the boyfriend wants to get as much pussy as possible while he is there and has unlimited access to my wife.

Hi kasim your wife sounds so fuckable - it would be great if you post a picture here of your Muslim slut wife