Pakistani for White

• Thread starterbhampaki
  • Start date

bhampaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2013
Hey,

I'd love to see my wife get fucked by an uncut white cock. Anyone else share the same sentiments?

Reactions: shariqkhan7055
74 views but no replies? must just be that Pakistani guys like white women, seems no white men have a thing for Pakistani women??

well .. I dont know about the others but I for one have always had a real thing for Pakistani and indian women and men.... I would love to serve an indian couple as a submissive and be used and abused by them as they insult me..... many years ago my first wife was having sex with the guy who was dealing her grass.... she was fucking him instead of paying him cash.. she told him he was a fantastic stud, but she told me he was hung like a fieldmouse.... I didn't care.. the fact that he was banging her cunt and arse was soooo sexy for me.... I would sit there and wank in front of her while she talked me through it all...
I am now in my 50's but if you are seeking a white man to abuse ..... get in touch
Thanks
John

I love Pakistani women - I`d love to make her dance for me and then fuck her senseless. I`m in the Midlands too.

excellent.

Love paki women, would gladly fuck her with my white uncut cock

hey bhampaki, want to see your wife being taken by a hung Bang-ali.

Islam u on Skype?

bhampaki said:
Hey,

I'd love to see my wife get fucked by an uncut white cock. Anyone else share the same sentiments?

I'd love to fuck her, slip my thick white piece inside her! Any pictures?

Reactions: islamshahin146@gmail.com
Big Latin Cock here in the East Coast.

Message me.

bhampaki said:
Hey,

Share the same fantasies!

islamshahin146@gmail.com said:
It's awesome fantasy
It is yes! Wish they were more open minded!

islamshahin146@gmail.com said:

They do what their husbands tell them to do.

Which includes us.

Good looking white Male with a 7 inch fat dick who loves Asian women (Pakistani, Indian etc.)

If you are interested feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
I would love to see my wife fuck another guy. Preferably her guy friend, who she used to know from way back in the day. They still talk and it turns me on.