• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

palestinian cuckold

• Thread starterPalestinianDayouth
  • Start date

PalestinianDayouth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2011
hey how is everyone? im a palestinian guy from california..im a big time cuckold...id love to watch someoen fuck my mother and/or sister..as well as my aunts...if i have a daughter one day..ofcourse..and if i have a wife..also would be nice to watch them get fucked...i was born in saudi arabia..i lived there for 6 years...then i lived in egypt for 3 years..then we moved to memphis,tennessee for 6 years..and been in cali for 11 years now..being a cuckold started for me when i use to hear my mother moaning while my dad was fucking her...i was 11 when i started to listen..and i also wanted my mother..always have...also seeing my friends as wel as strangers stare at my mother and sister..and eye them made me very excited...id do anything to watch someone pound my mom..my mom is 45..my sis is 22...

Reactions: lopecorine
You started to listen at 11 years of age, so I guess you knew what your father and mother were doing in bed to be making so much moaning noise.

Are there any nudist sun clubs where you live, so you can look at lots of naked women without embarrassment?

Is there a chance that you could focus on voyager sex (watching) couples in your own age group.

Before you watch your your mum, your sister and your future daughter having sex with other men, you need to make sure they would not feel embarrassment from your preying eyes.

You would also need to ask your future wife what she thinks about the idea of sharing her naked body with other men of her choosing throughout your marriage to her?

Once you ask your wife to break her marriage vows, she may get so excited from going out on dates with other men when you allow her timeoff for sex fun, that she will be unable to stop again if you find you are getting jealous at how big some of the guy's cocks are.

These big cocks may make your future wife fall in love with these men - so you might get scared they will want her for their wife (instead of you staying married to her).

So if you are truly confident that you want to be a proper cuckold, you might need to sign a legal contract giving your wife control of your mind and finances, so she can make sure you keep your promises to her.

Society is changing how it treats females, and men need to ask their wives more often what they wish out of life. If a wife is not getting what she secretly NEEDS, she may hide from men's eyes the disappointments she is feeling inside her heart.

A husband should do everything he can to help his wife have a marvellously exciting sex life - by doing so you get a quality marriage and PROVE to your wife and her friends that your love is TRUE LOVE, and not "conditional love" like spouses that scream out for a DIVORCE the very moment their partner appears to have broken some rules.

Reactions: Manwaife
saraha where are you from?

ofcourse i want my mother and sister to be pleased...same with my aunts..but i also want to watch..to hear...im a big time cuckold over family...i want my blood relatives bred...and the closer they are the better..i do have pictures of them..i am shocked not many people are into palestinian girls..my mother is 45..my sister is 22..my aunts are 44 and 43.....any questions? lets have some fun and i might show some pics? :)

I find this post disturbing. Showing pics of your family members without their knowledge? That's low. You can't help what you feel, but you can at least skip the idea of providing pictures. Plus, the idea of watching your own daughter have sex (even when grown) is very offensive. You should think about getting professional help.

bugalee suck my balls

I think you're Islamofobist and thats the reason that you speak under one palestinian(palestinian born in soudi arabia?!? sounds douptful.)

idiot..palestinians make up the largest population of refugees in the world..more than 70 percent of palestinians were ****** to leave palestine..including both my grandparents from both sides who fled palestine in 1948 when the fucking shitty zionist nazis came and took our land..my father was born in egypt..and my mother was born in saudi arabia..more than half of all palestinians have bene born out side of palestine..including me..i was born in saudi arabia..research what palestine is first

I just think it's ironic that a palestinian would want someone else to take and use what is his.

seems like you know a few things about palestinians? do you have arab friends? etc? i will add you on yahoo messanger if you do not mind..

well , i wish u agood luck & i hope that your draem come true very soon

i hope sp too man i have only heard my mother get fucked

PalestinianDayouth said:
i hope sp too man i have only heard my mother get fucked

who fucked her i love to haer the story its so hot.

dig420 said:
What if it was an Israeli who was fucking them?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....fuck that would be incredible...id be so mad but so turned on...yea..id like that..for sure...kosher cock for their arab twats...

PalestinianDayouth said:
being a cuckold started for me when i use to hear my mother moaning while my dad was fucking her...i was 11 when i started to listen..and i also wanted my mother..

Hi, I find this VERY interesting.. any more cucks that have this experience in their childhood? I had, I know that for sure. In my case it started when I used to listen to my mother and father have sex. I was a little older than you, about 15, but it was very hot and has shaped me and my sexuality ever since.
I also belive that since it was the only kind of sexual experience I had until well into my 20s I have grown to like it.

Tell us more, and to ALL posters here, I would like to say, keep it polite and leave the politics out. We may be different in views but all contributions here is interesting and welcome IMO.

fadde said:
Hi, I find this VERY interesting.. any more cucks that have this experience in their childhood? I had, I know that for sure. In my case it started when I used to listen to my mother and father have sex. I was a little older than you, about 15, but it was very hot and has shaped me and my sexuality ever since.
I also belive that since it was the only kind of sexual experience I had until well into my 20s I have grown to like it.

Tell us more, and to ALL posters here, I would like to say, keep it polite and leave the politics out. We may be different in views but all contributions here is interesting and welcome IMO.

I remember back when I was 12 years old. My parents had thrown a summer backyard barbeque at the house and invited friends and family over. As usual, I had gone to sleep and they stayed late drinking with whatever guests remained. Several hours later I awoke to use the bathroom and came downstairs for drink of water when I noticed my mother and a guy from her office still sitting in the backyard.

I spied on them through a crack in the curtains and saw that my mom was sitting on his lap and was making out with him. I thought that maybe dad had gone to sleep too and my gut instict was to race upstairs to wake him but then I saw him appear out of a far corner of my eye holding a can of beer in his hand. He came up to mom and her friend and I felt scared that maybe dad would hit mom or her friend. Instead he gave mom a sip of his beer and sat on a nearby lawn chair and watched mom makeout with her co-worker as he drank his beer.

I remember I was very confused. At 12 I had no idea what was going and the terms wife sharing or cuckolding were not part of the average 12 year old's vocabulary.

I spied on them a little longer until I saw mom and her friend get up and start walking toward the house. I remember seeing mom take off her shirt and threw it at dad as she walked back to the house holding her friend's hand. I don't think I had never seen my mom's tits before until that night. I snuck back up stairs before being caught. I heard my dad come into the house a few minutes later and then I heard them all go into the guest bedroom and close the door. I tiptoed back downstairs but all I heard was muffled noises. I couldn't see anything and was unable to make anything out. I eventually went back to my room and fell asleep.

This was the first of many times I saw my parents.

dig420 said:
You somehow end up in EVERY thread that contains a hint of incest to express how very shocked, SHOCKED you are. But you search these threads out with a diligence unmatched by any other poster on any other topic.

If this shit makes your dick hard, and it obviously does, then just go with it. Stop pretending. It's annoying.

Ha ha. I'm here under another username, dickless. Thought I'd respond to your bullshit.

L M A O. I go through spurts where I read EVERY thread. You think I comment on a lot of things? You have no idea how many threads I read without commenting.

And do I seemed SHOCKED about incest? Ha ha. Why don't you look at my posts on Timpeeks' threads. I encouraged that young man with gusto. So you're just generalizing, just like every other complainer here. Just finding a post of mine here or there and jumping to conclusions. Typical hater.

And if speaking out against something means you secretly like it, then MLK Jr. liked racism and Bin Laden loved the USA.

Truth is I find incest threads like Timpeeks to be fine and dandy, but someone offering unconscentual pics of his mom is shameful. If you don't agree, then you're a douche. But we knew that already. So go ahead, fuckface. Ban me. Ban me as Buggalee and not-for-real and whoever else you can find me as. It won't stop me from getting on here. Pompous asshole.

it is shameful..duh..im a cuckold..a dayouth...shame makes me feel good..and guilt....and humiliation...nothing makes me feel better than the idea of someone fucking my mother right infront of me

my mother is 46