palestinian cuckold

• Thread starterPalestinianDayouth
  • Start date
I think it is dangerous to do such thing (infedelity) in your country (a muslim country).:eek:

Terrorist

How Come A Palestinian is a Terrorist is his Own Mum’s Cradle?

pinkrody i live in california....

kenev..thats true..i know a good amount of muslim women that fantasize and love the idea of being fucked by non muslim men....i myself would love to watch non muslim and/or non arab men fuck my mother,sister, aunts and all of our women :)

sammersin im nto sure i understood what u meant..can u repeat in a diff way or explain? :p

Reactions: marc.heidenmann
The Western World is not sure how to give advice to cuckolds who live in the Middle East, because so many women are imprisoned or stoned to death for reasons that westerners find difficult to understand.

English nurses who go over to the Middle East receive very large incomes, but if a hospital patient rapes them and they complain to the Police, they get three years jail for admitting sex outside mariage - and the ****** goes scot-free. A person who rapes in a western jail goes to jail for a long time.

It is also difficult to advise someone who was born in Palestine and now lives in the USA, because we don't know which set of rules you live your life by.

teamviewer
294 568 614

Saraha said:
...It is also difficult to advise someone who was born in Palestine and now lives in the USA, because we don't know which set of rules you live your life by.

Are they supposed to lived by the US rules before being granted a US citizenship?:confused::rolleyes:

saraha..you dont know very much about anything do you? i was not born in palestine for one..i was born in saudi arabia..and women do not get stoned to death or sent to jail..obviously you know nothingabout sharia law..in order to punish anyone for anything you need 4 male witnesses or 8 female witnesses that saw penetration..not heard moaning..not think they were fucking..4 men or 8 women need to see cock go into pussy or asss in order to have someone in danger of being punished..ALSO those who testify in the case..if they are found to be lying about their testimony..they face death as punishment for lying under oath..meaning most of the time no one wants to say that they saw anything becaue even if they did see fucking..if they testify and somehow something comes up that makes them seem like liars they die..so no..no one gets killed randomly or as easily as you make it sound....if someone is single and commit adultery and 4 males or 8 females saw penetration they get lashed..if they are married they die....

ummm excuse me..but rapists are executed...

PalestinianDayouth said:
saraha....obviously you know nothing about sharia law..in order to punish anyone for anything you need 4 male witnesses or 8 female witnesses that saw penetration....

Can you clarify this a bit further?

I believe that a ******, swinger or cuckold won't penetrate a pussy in the middle of a KFC or McDonald shop during a weekday afternoon lunch hour. Then where do you find so many people as witnessess...???:confused:

Just my 2 cents really...:)

Hi folks, I'm new here... and can hardly believe that of all things, my first post will be on this topic. But then again, as I actually have done a lot of reading on it, why not?

PalestinianDayouth is basically correct when it comes to the extremely notorious death sentence via stoning for adultery. It really does require 4 grown, competent, male witnesses of irreproachable character (yes that is actually required) to testify that they saw the penetration directly, not that it could be obviously inferred from everything else going on etc., not that they saw it recorded on camera and so on. And he is also right that they must do so at substantial personal risk. Only in such cases will such a sentence be passed. In practice such cases are often impossible to prove at this level of certainty which means that the people who do rarely get punished like this do so for political reasons. Of course if someone comes up and confesses to doing this then the sentence is carried out as well.

I believe that a ******, swinger or cuckold won't penetrate a pussy in the middle of a KFC or McDonald shop during a weekday afternoon lunch hour. Then where do you find so many people as witnessess...???

You are quite right in saying that this would hardly ever happen. That means that the aforementioned punishment could not be carried out. However, that does not exclude other punishments. So yes, while a ****** can not generally be stoned to death unless he rapes in a very open way, lesser evidence can be used to imprison him. The requirements of the evidence mentioned above are only for carrying out the death sentence or the lashing sentence. Other penalties are generally left to the discretion of the courts.

The fact is these people managed to build a civilization and run several empires and socities for several centuries. You don't do that if your legal system is so impractical. Their's is exceptionally broad.

if u post pics of ur sis i would be down to fuck her.

Lotta hate in this thread. I think your fantasy sounds incredible PalestinianDayouth. Hope it comes true for you one day! Takes guts to post something like that, and even more to make it happen.

cuckindie said:
You're obviously Semetic, so your mom & your sister should take on ARYAN lovers! ie Tall young blond n blue eyed studs.
I'm an indian cuck, & my white wife's lover is very very aryan looking!

============

yes opposites sure do attract :D

renonympho said:
I just think it's ironic that a palestinian would want someone else to take and use what is his.

"Sexual Sharing" is a friendship thing, just like Eskimos always offered their wife to a male visitor to the Igloo in the last Century. The wife looked forward to the "snuggle up sex" on offer, and appreciated the stranger's cock adding to her contentment in the marriage.

It was a custom, and if the stranger turned down the sex, he caused the wife to feel she was unattractive, and hubby would be angry that the stranger had insulted (husband/wife) by refusing the sexual hospitality on offer.

It was all bare-back riding sex, and pregnancy was possible, but the Eskimo husband would see "cross-pollination" as something joyful and not reject the child that was not his.

What happens when a husband accuses his wife of adultery because she is talking to a stranger without a chaperone standing near her?

Why can he have her stoned to death without seeing any proof she took her panties down and got her pussy creamed by the stranger? Talking to a stranger is not proof of adultery.

Why can a Father or brother stone her to death for suspicion she may have embarrassed them? Suspicion is not proof or an excuse for an "honour killing".

Fuck all the idiots here.. esp you saraha

PalestinianDayouth

Dude.. am sorry you had to listen to that incessant blabber from some illiterate dumbass fucks and.. also.. extremely sorry about that intellectual butt-load of crap..

Saraha.. you mention somewhere in you profile that you are a scientist or something.. I'm too.. the first thing you have to do is be open.. and accepting.. Please don't scare people away..

Obviously no one here knows much about how to welcome a fellow sexual deviant or anything about the middle-east..
N who gives a damn.. If the guy wants to live out his fantasies.. Let him.. fuck questions about anything else..

I lived in Saudi Arabia for 15 years.. N arab women.. Damn.. they're hot.. Fair big asses.. and heavy tits.. I wish I lived in Cali.. I would've loved to plow your mom and your sis in front of you with my idol worshiping dark cock..
Bet you would like to hear them scream then.. Post some pics dude.. share the wealth..

Hey there,

Love to see your post, love the way u posted, love the way u wants ur muslim mom/sis/aunt to be treated.

I must admit that I am turned on by the thought of me fucking Muslim women in body tight/sexy abhaya/burkha love to see their cloths being sprained with thick white cum from a Non-Muslim guys...

Add my yahoo chat ID or send me mail
im_pleasad@yahoo.com

Luv

Actually, i didn't know what've been written here about sharia, but i need to say this, we (Arabs-Musilms) have our own religion, this religion has regulations and laws has to be kept for believers, me and all who can read this are mostly seculars, atheists and no one can make me (at least) follow any thing i do not want to, so, not all (arabs-muslim) are same and what you see on TV is not accurate , so please dont generalize an idea about 350M people, by the way, i belong to secular family, and im still single but im planning to find a real slutty wife for a swinging life style.
Thank you for reading.

PalestinianDayouth said:
pinkrody i live in california....

kenev..thats true..i know a good amount of muslim women that fantasize and love the idea of being fucked by non muslim men....i myself would love to watch non muslim and/or non arab men fuck my mother,sister, aunts and all of our women :)

sammersin im nto sure i understood what u meant..can u repeat in a diff way or explain? :p
Lets chat about your fantasies I have nice ideas. I have Skype yahoo or kik

PalestinianDayouth said:
hey how is everyone? im a palestinian guy from california..im a big time cuckold...id love to watch someoen fuck my mother and/or sister..as well as my aunts...if i have a daughter one day..ofcourse..and if i have a wife..also would be nice to watch them get fucked...i was born in saudi arabia..i lived there for 6 years...then i lived in egypt for 3 years..then we moved to memphis,tennessee for 6 years..and been in cali for 11 years now..being a cuckold started for me when i use to hear my mother moaning while my dad was fucking her...i was 11 when i started to listen..and i also wanted my mother..always have...also seeing my friends as wel as strangers stare at my mother and sister..and eye them made me very excited...id do anything to watch someone pound my mom..my mom is 45..my sis is 22...
Do you have skype yahoo or kik? Would love to chat about your mom or sis