Penis Extenders

• Thread starterRichieScratch
  • Start date

RichieScratch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2008
Wondering if any of you guys have had any experiences with Penis Extenders? Was thinking of trying it, with just a smaller extension. I'm 6" inches but would love to add girth & an inch more. But I want to be able to get off while I have it on & am fucking Alyce. Is that possible? Is there enough friction on my cock? Should I add lube to the inside (handy trick with condoms)? Or should I not expect to be able to come, but use it when I'm fine just being a fuck-stick" so to speak for her (which is fine too).
I was thinking of using it & not telling her. One night when she's a bit fucked up & horny, get her doggy, and slip it on when she is facing away. I know she'll know I feel different, but hoping it's subtle enough that she'll just be confused because of her state & being horny. And that she really enjoys the fuck enough to not question it! I'm afraid if it's something she knows about, and she enjoys the experience, she'll demand it all the time - which will fuck up my getting off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, NO ONE has any experience with these things?

Last edited by a moderator:
RichieScratch said:
Wondering if any of you guys have had any experiences with Penis Extenders? .

Do those things actually work??

That's what I'm trying to find out, without making a fool of myself

wow...thats bloody expensive, but I feel kinda dumb that i diddnt know they had things like that. nice to learn something.

Stick with what you have guys!!! My x was only 4" and pencil thin, but we had great sex... yes a man with a 9" tool wrist thick is much better... but its all about how its done... i was lucky enough to have a man that knew he was tiny, and let me "play" with the big dogs... thats what made the sex with him so great!!!

Reactions: DaveJ
It absolutely drove my wife crazy with lust. I'm thick but short so the extension hit all the spots her studs hit plus keeps you from cumming to quickly!

Reactions: DaveJ and toolman2c
ncpair3 said:
Stick with what you have guys!!! My x was only 4" and pencil thin, but we had great sex... yes a man with a 9" tool wrist thick is much better... but its all about how its done... i was lucky enough to have a man that knew he was tiny, and let me "play" with the big dogs... thats what made the sex with him so great!!!

................My X was 4 inches long and pencil thin, but we still had great sex.................

Why did he become your X if the combination of big dogs and a pencil worked so well?

DID HIS PENCIL BREAK ????????????

Reactions: toolman2c
They don't work, period.
Small penis doesn't mean looser. Just look at WoodmanX, he has small dick, but girls he fucks scream from his technique.
Read and watch the best sex positions and techniques with a smaller penis size, then look for enlargement, jeez.

Reactions: bobstudio83, DaveJ and toolman2c
sluttywife85 said:
They don't work, period.
Small penis doesn't mean looser. Just look at WoodmanX, he has small dick, but girls he fucks scream from his technique.
Read and watch the best sex positions and techniques with a smaller penis size, then look for enlargement, jeez.

Looked for that thread.
I ordered that thing Penis enlargement kit Uvipe MAX+. System of 3 types of extenders at $349 for 350$ hope that staff will make my dick a little bit bigger.
I tried everything but nothing still helps.

Reactions: DaveJ
Why not simply introduce a nice Black Man ito your relationship?
Much cheaper than wasting money on penis extenders plus your new friend will almost certainly reach the parts that you are unable to.
Everybody wins - especially your girl.

RichieScratch said:
Wondering if any of you guys have had any experiences with Penis Extenders? Was thinking of trying it, with just a smaller extension. I'm 6" inches but would love to add girth & an inch more. But I want to be able to get off while I have it on & am fucking Alyce. Is that possible? Is there enough friction on my cock? Should I add lube to the inside (handy trick with condoms)? Or should I not expect to be able to come, but use it when I'm fine just being a fuck-stick" so to speak for her (which is fine too).
I was thinking of using it & not telling her. One night when she's a bit fucked up & horny, get her doggy, and slip it on when she is facing away. I know she'll know I feel different, but hoping it's subtle enough that she'll just be confused because of her state & being horny. And that she really enjoys the fuck enough to not question it! I'm afraid if it's something she knows about, and she enjoys the experience, she'll demand it all the time - which will fuck up my getting off.
they are good, i have one with a loop which by balls go through to stop it sliding off, you do get sensation but not as much as she will, especially if you get it ribbed or moulded. no need to lube as you will lube the top inside from your own pre-cum and you do not want it sliding too much as it is for her as much as you and she needs to feel the nobbly bits. she will go insane, believe me. send some pics of her, her eyes will be everywhere, tell her first though so she can appreciate it. trouble is she may prefer with rather than without, but at least she will want it loads.

tonyafox said:
Why not simply introduce a nice Black Man ito your relationship?
Much cheaper than wasting money on penis extenders plus your new friend will almost certainly reach the parts that you are unable to.
Everybody wins - especially your girl.
Been around a long time, and reference your saying introduce a black man into the relationship, the biggest men I ever saw IN PERSON happened to be white. Now admittedly, as a nudist photographer almost all my models male and female were white, and I saw mostly whites at nudist camps. So yes, in the general population on an average, blacks may be bigger, but I have seen a lot of blacks that were small. Small as in comparison to....big, I should say. Penis extenders? At the prices quoted above I say DON'T DO IT. Those people are taking advantage of peoples insecurities to rip them off.