Peter Finally Scores On His Best Friend's Wife

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Peter Finally Scores on His Best Friend's Wife
Best Friend's Wife.jpg

"I've never cheated on Joe before, I just wanted you to know that," Sherry said as her hips began to thrust, matching him stroke for stroke. And then, as if to seal the pact, or to complete the act of cheating, she pulled Peter's head down and kissed him.

Written by EroticWriter
Peter was finally in bed with his best friend's wife. As he pumped slowly into Sherry's forbidden pussy, Peter was doing his best to hold back. She was so lovely and her pussy was so warm and wet. Peter didn't want to look like all other men and cum right away. He had to make this last. There was no danger of getting caught; her husband was out of town, so they had plenty of time.

Desperately, Peter thought of other things to keep from losing control. Peter had been after Sherry for months ever since his best friend Joe had married her. Sherry was shy when Peter had first met her, and as far as Peter knew, she was relatively innocent about sex. The impression was, when you watched them together was that Joe had married a virgin.

This was the impression Peter had of Sherry for the first couple of months. His friend Joe normally wouldn't talk much about their personal sex life, but while they had been out drinking one night, Joe had loosened up and started talking about Sherry.

At first it seemed he wanted to brag about her, and even talked about what a fine body she had. And then had come the shocker to Peter. Joe had revealed to Peter that as far as he knew, Sherry had only been intimate with "one or two high school boys" before he had married her.

This changed Peter's thinking about things. Sherry had been with other guys before Joe, so one more might not make much of a difference, he thought. Of course, Joe would feel otherwise.

A wife is a wife, and Sherry was the kind of wife men could only dream of. Normally Peter would never have imagined going after the wife of a close friend, but Sherry was different. Sherry took his breath away every time she came near.

Peter could not keep his eyes or mind off Sherry any time she was in the vicinity. Whenever Joe would leave them alone for a minute, or look away, Peter would subtly show an interest in Sherry. A hint here, an "accidental" touch there, a smile, a stare.

Still, Sherry in her innocence never seemed to notice. It had finally all come together. When Joe had gone out of town for a couple of days on business, Sherry had agreed to come over to Peter's apartment to see his sketches and paintings.

Sherry showed up wearing a tight pullover blouse and a mini skirt. Was she dressed sexy just for him? It seemed encouraging because Sherry rarely dressed this way. As a hobby, Peter had done several renderings over the years.

Most of these were watercolors and pencil sketches of old barns and mills, things like that. The only ones Sherry had seen previously were the small sketches Peter had in a pad that he carried in his car. Peter would draw something that caught his eye, and then interpret it into a larger sketch or painting at a later date.

As she turned the large pages on the standing tripod, Sherry was surprised at his talents. Because he considered his artwork to be a hobby, Peter had never tried to sell his work. Sherry enthusiastically urged him to put his renderings on display. Peter had been saving the best for last.

As they stood side by side he asked Sherry if she would like to see his "favorite R-rated fantasy" sketches. Curious, Sherry agreed and Peter invited her to take a seat. With a trembling hand he gave Sherry a portfolio to study as she sat on his couch.

Sherry gasped when she opened to the first one. It was Peter's interpretation of what he thought she must look like when nude. There was no doubt that the nude figure in the sketch was intended to be Sherry, because the face was an exact duplicate.

Sherry blushed, and when she had finally gathered her wits she joked and said that in actuality, her body was even better than the one he had drawn.

Peter was admiring her legs, which because of the mini, were revealed almost all the way up to her crotch as she sat on his couch. Peter tried to sound professional and disconnected as he commented that he had suspected her body might be better than the drawings, but that it was better to err on the conservative side rather than possibly exaggerate her proportions.

Sherry kept her hair cut short, almost in a pageboy. Still, on her it seemed to add to the beauty. She had a pixie quality about her anyhow, and her almost black hair cut short added to the image. Sherry was smart enough to wear dark red lipstick, and that, combined with her big green eyes and upturned nose combined to make her into a real beauty.

Men might have looked twice at Sherry's face, but her body made them stop and stare, even in public. Her breasts were large, but because Sherry normally wore full blouses and dresses that were not low cut it was hard to determine if she would be a C or D cup. Her ass was never in doubt though. No matter what Sherry chose to wear, her ass was a standout.

In his drawings Peter had made her look good, but he had gone for a C cup in his estimates of what her breasts really looked like. Sherry came to the second drawing, which Peter had rendered in watercolor. Peter knew this one was even better than the first and he waited expectantly for her reaction.

"How did you know that my nipples are pink?"

"I...I didn't. I was only guessing," he stammered.

"Well, you guessed right. Do you like for nipples to be pink?"

"Yes, it makes a girl, I mean...woman, look really, well, virginal you might say."

Thoroughly interested now, Sherry slowly turned the pages. All the sketches were of her, seated nude, standing, reclining. Many showed her pubic hair, but all were conservative and did not show a sign of slit.

Sherry commented that the drawings were all pretty close, but the real thing looked even better. Peter asked her if she might consider posing for him so that he could get the "real thing" onto paper.

Sherry giggled and said, "maybe. You got the color of my, of my pubic hair right too, but you made it too thick."

"Oh? Do you keep it trimmed?"

"No. It just happens to be really thin down there. Joe says that I look almost shaved when he, when he..."

"When he makes love to you?"

"Well, that too. Usually when he watches me take a shower."

"Lucky him."

When Sherry had reached the last page she slowly sat the portfolio on the coffee table and commented that Peter had certainly surprised her. Peter smiled. This had gone well, better than he had hoped. With his heart pounding, he asked Sherry if she would like to see another, very special interpretation of her in his fantasies.

Sherry met his eyes and silently nodded her head. Still, Peter had to be sure that she would not be offended, so he said, "Well, they are X-rated, so I don't want to upset you."

Sherry thought about it for maybe 10 seconds. She knew that something was about to go down that might change how they thought of one another. Finally, she said, "I want to see them."

Sherry turned red when she saw the first one, but made no comment. It was a rendering of Sherry with her legs opened wide, and her right hand was on her pussy as if she was masturbating. A little bit of slit, pink in color, was visible below her fingers. Sherry examined it at some length, but said nothing.

Her eyes met Peter's briefly as she reached out for the corner of the page so that she could turn to the next one. Her expression did not give any clue as to how she was taking this. Peter was holding his breath.

These drawings represented his most erotic images that he had been holding in his mind of Sherry for weeks going into months. If she became upset over them, it could destroy the feeling of close friendship between them that Peter had so carefully been cultivating.

Sherry had been expecting another drawing of her alone. Her body jumped visibly when she had turned the page and the next drawing came into view. It got right to it. It was Sherry and Peter, making love. Sherry was lying on her right side facing the viewer, and Peter had his hands on her breasts and was fucking her from behind.

He was kissing her neck. Sherry's left leg was thrown back over his hip and Peter's balls and a portion of his buried peter was visible in the sketch as it opened her bush. Her face was one of extreme pleasure, and it looked like she was about to reach orgasm.

Her mouth open, Sherry silently studied the drawing for perhaps two full minutes before moving on. Still, her face betrayed no emotion. Inside, Sherry was in turmoil. She had not expected this.

Seeing these drawings seemed to be a violation of her privacy, and yet, she knew they were only a representation of her in Peter's fantasies. The drawings were not an interpretation of anything that had actually occurred, but it seemed as if they were real.

The next one was of Sherry sitting on top of Peter. It was drawn in such a way that the viewer was seeing Sherry from the three-quarter-rear view. Sherry was buried on his cock, of which maybe an inch was visible. She was looking over her left shoulder at the viewer of the illustration, and the look on her face was one of happiness, perhaps pure pleasure. Feeling ever more embarrassed, Sherry spent a little less time on this one, but still perhaps a full minute.

Sherry said nothing as she turned the pages. There were 12 in all. Peter had worked on them for months and they were surprisingly good in detail. Each one showed Peter and Sherry in an intimate pose, including having solo and mutual oral sex as well as kissing.

She studied each of them carefully before turning to the next one. Peter could not determine what she might be thinking. Sherry was giving each drawing a reasonable time for study, but perhaps she was just trying to show an 'interest' in his art work and was being 'nice.'

"Well, what did you think?" Peter asked when she had set the book down. His heart was pounding. Either she would get up and leave in disgust, or hopefully she would grab at his clothes and rip them off.

"Is that what you have been thinking about all these months each time you have been near me," Sherry asked? Her cool voice revealed nothing as to how she was feeling at the present.

Showing his concern, Peter looked very serious and said, “My friendship with you and Joe is very important to me. If these offend you, please forget that you ever saw them and that will be the end of it."

Sherry looked Peter in the eyes and repeated softly, "I just want to know, is this what you have been thinking about all these months?”

Peter nodded. "That is all I have thought about since the first time I laid eyes upon you," Peter admitted, "but I... well, you are my best friend's wife, and I just couldn't come right out and say it."

"So you decided to let me know this way," Sherry said, as she looked into his eyes.

She watched his face as he looked back into her eyes with his desire obvious. She thought about it for a few more seconds, and then said, "Perhaps I ought to let you see the real thing now so that you can do an even more accurate rendering of me in your future fantasies."

Peter was more than pleasantly surprised. Was he hearing her right? It was unbelievable. She was actually suggesting that she might take her clothes off! He could only nod his head in agreement, he was so speechless. Sherry stood and slowly began to remove her blouse. Her bra, cut so that most of the top half of her breasts, but not the nipples, came into view.

She paused..."This is just for professional reasons you understand, model and artist, right?"

When Peter nodded she studied his eyes for a moment as if trying to read his mind. Peter smiled, hoping to allay any fears she might have. His heart was beating so intensely that he was sure she might hear it.

Deciding to go ahead, Sherry reached behind herself and undid the clasp. Peter gasped as her bra came off. Sherry didn't need a bra for support, that was for sure, and those had to be a D cup. Sherry was, indeed, even better than the girl of his imagination.

"You like?"

Peter nodded because he was stunned momentarily at finally seeing her lovely breasts. They were the size of grapefruits, and looked ripe for the picking.

Knowing that Peter was more than a little surprised at how good she looked nude, Sherry gave him a moment more to admire her lovelies, and then she stepped out of her mini skirt, followed by her panties as she reached and wriggled them down her legs.

Peter felt his dick harden as he was actually able to see her slit, even when Sherry was standing upright. She had told the truth, her pubic hair was so light and thin that it hid nothing from his view.

She stood straight, facing straight ahead towards Peter. She might have been reading his mind, because as Peter looked her up and down, she instinctively moved one foot further out to the side, opening her legs slightly and revealing more of herself.

"You're right Sherry, Peter said softly. "Your pubic hair is thin." He hesitated, torn as to whether he should say it. Finally, he did. "Nothing is concealed. I can even see your slit."

Her eyes twinkled. "Perhaps I can improve your viewing." With that, she moved her feet another 12 inches apart, opening herself even more to his view.

That movie really parted her hair.

From his position of being seated low on the couch, her pussy was eye level to him, and Peter could see right between and through her parted lips. Her inner labia were hanging down almost an inch, displaying what would have developed into testicles had she been a man, and Peter made a mental note to include those lips in any future drawings he might do of her.

In his mind he was making a mental note of what nice handles those labia could be for someone lucky enough perform oral sex on her. Grab labia, tug out to sides, insert tongue.

She allowed him adequate time to inspect her, saying nothing as he looked up and down and seemed to dwell for the most part on her pussy, so close to his face. Finally, Peter asked Sherry if she might possibly let him take a couple of Polaroid photos of her so that he could do something really nice of her.

She was not to disappoint, giving him the most exciting answer she could possibly have said under the present circumstances.

"Joe must never know, he must never see them," Sherry whispered. "I have to trust you."

Peter assured her in his most sincere tone of voice that no one would ever see them. As he spoke, and wasting no time, Peter picked up his camera. Her expression of concern had already indicated that she was giving permission.

"Keep your legs spread like that and put your hands on your hips. That's right, but also pull your shoulders back to raise your breasts even more."

"Like this?"

"Exactly like that." Peter took two photos, full frontal.

"Well, that gives me two from the front, but if you don't mind, I'd like to try some other angles as well."

Sherry seemed to be getting into it. "Sure, what would you like?" Then, before he had a chance to suggest a pose, Sherry moved over to the couch. "How's this?" She sat upright on the couch and pulled her shoulders back, making her breasts thrust outwards and upwards.

"That's great," Peter said with a beaming smile and a rigid rod trying to poke a hole in his trousers.

Sherry moved into another pose where she was lying back on his couch, propping herself up with her elbows, and opening her legs slightly. Peter took two from a distance in order to get her full figure into the frame.

Those two shots were from a side view. Would she let him capture more detail of her pussy? He moved in close, getting almost between her legs.

When Sherry did not protest Peter took a photo of her from the upper thighs up to her face. Sherry's pussy was featured prominently in his photo, and those lovely mountain peaks framed her face beautifully in the background.

"Would you like to see, maybe, a little more" Sherry asked?

When Peter eagerly nodded, Sherry opened her legs wide, ******** more of her lovely pussy framed in very short and shiny black hair to his lens. Peter moved in close, letting her pussy fill his lens, with her face and firm breasts visible in the background.

Even though Peter was being careful to get the focus and framing perfect, he couldn't help but notice that her opened pussy looked wet and shiny. Peter hoped that was a good sign. She, on the other hand, might have been having second thoughts at how much she was revealing.

"That's enough, I think for you to do something more on me."

"Wait," Peter said excitedly. "I need just one of you, from the rear. I want to get all my drawings exactly right."

She giggled. "In that case I'll give you the best ass shot you might come up with."

She turned over on the couch and propped her upper body up with her elbows. Now in the doggy position, with her ass higher than her upper body, she folded both legs up and crossed them at the ankles. Crossing her legs at the ankles automatically required that she open her legs from the knees up to her hips.

Then she pushed her ass out and her pussy was totally revealed from behind. Because of her position, it had the effect of opening her inner lips even more to his view.

Looking over her shoulder at him, she asked with a smile, "How's this?"

"Put your legs a little further apart." She did, spreading her knees further apart, and the results were spectacular looking through the lens of Peter's camera. It was great. Her rounded buttocks were sticking up, round and lovely.

He took one shot from the side, just getting her from the buttocks up to her face, and when she said nothing, moved around to catch one more, this time from behind her.

He framed the shot, looking from her feet at the bottom of the shot, and going up between her legs. Her lips were opened, her pussy *******, and above that was her butt crack. 'Fuck! Just look at how cute her pink little asshole looks!'

Peter made sure it was all in focus, going on up to her face, which was smiling as she looked back over her shoulder.

Despite the fact that he had a digital camera and really didn't need it, Peter turned on the flash on the camera to make sure that her pussy was well lit. She blinked as the flash went off, but Peter knew that he had gotten it all, including her smile, and the blink had come after the photo was taken.

It was perhaps the hottest shot he had of her, because, as she had opened her legs while on her stomach, her pussy had opened even further. Peter had actually been able to see down inside her vagina, and he had it on film!

"Would you do just one more, a special one just for me?"

"What would you like?" Sherry unthinkingly, or perhaps deliberately, licked her lips as she asked.

He had some highly erotic shots of her with an opened vagina, but they could all be labeled as she being ******* of how much was *******. But if she acceded to his next request, there would be no doubt as to what she is willing to reveal.

"Would you lie on your back, or sit on the edge of the couch and open, or rather, hold yourself open for the next photo?"

He had dared to ask, 'use your fingers and pull your pussy open for me.' Not his wording, but she knew exactly what he meant by 'hold yourself open' and didn't hesitate.

"Like this," she asked?

She had sat up and opened her legs wide while grabbing her vagina lips with both hands on the sides and pulled them open. "Yes, li..like that," Peter answered, his voice trembling as he framed the shot while taking notice of the way she was looking into the lens with a very erotic expression.

"I'd be very curious, Peter, to see what kind of drawing you might make out of this one."

As he tripped the shutter, she asked, "Will you make a drawing from it, or use it to think about me? She had meant to say, 'while you masturbate.' but held off.

Peter smiled, then laughed softly. "Both." They both laughed at his honesty.

"That's enough," Sherry said after he had taken one more photo of her in the spread position, which she had suggested on her own by lying back and raising her feet onto the couch while she opened herself once again with her fingers.

That position had really opened her vagina to Peter's view, and his lens. "Just something for you to use in your next drawings of you and me together," she said softly while looking into hie eyes.

Peter was quick to notice that Sherry had said "you and me together." When Sherry sat up, Peter quickly sat down next to her. With his heart pounding from excitement and also from the fear of possible rejection, he boldly said: "I could do a better job of rendering us together if you and I experienced the real thing."

Before Sherry had a chance to protest, Peter began kissing her full on the lips while his hands began caressing her breasts. Sherry had only wanted to tease and please Peter, and had not planned to let things go this far.

She seemed to hesitate at first, then as her nipples stiffened she began to respond to his caresses. Their tongues met, and Sherry began moaning.

It was only a matter of a couple of minutes before they had moved to his bedroom and were nude and in bed together. Sherry was still expressing her reservations and doubts about letting things get this far. Peter assured her twice that no one would ever know.

Then he pulled out all the stops as he lay beside Sherry and fondled and kissed her lovely breasts. His fingers caressed her pussy, and he slipped first one, and when it seemed like she could handle more, he then slipped two together inside her.

When Sherry had started moaning and trying to fuck his fingers, Peter moved down and got between her legs. He opened her pussy with the fingers of both hands and took a quick look at the hole that until now he had only dreamed about.

It looked so pink, so pink and delicious. He had photographs of this hole, and in one it was really opened up. But this was a view from close up, really close up.

Close enough to touch with his mouth.

His head moved down and he lovingly kissed and nibbled at her pussy lips and teased her clit with his tongue. Her hands reached down and cradled his head. He worked his lips and tongue over her for a couple of minutes, carefully teasing her clit but not trying to give her an orgasm.

No orgasm because Peter wanted to be sure Sherry would stay hot and not be cooled down before he had a chance to slip his throbbing rod into her.

For her part, Sherry was ready to let him lick on her pussy forever. Her husband, for all his love of her, tended to neglect her in this area. Joe loved to fuck her, but spent too little time on loving her with his oral fixtures. Sherry seemed to be ready now.

So excited that his body was trembling, Peter rose over her and his rigid 5-inch peter pushed into her pubic hair, just missing her entrance.

Smiling, she reached down to guide him. Sherry had not viewed his penis before he had gotten into position. She wrapped her fingers around him, and then seemed to hesitate while she felt his shaft. She moved her hand up and down and tested his length as well. Peter knew that his peter was not much to speak of in size, but it was hers for the taking if she wanted it.

He was hoping upon hope that his penis was at least somewhere near her husband's in size.

After checking out his size and hardness, and not commenting, Sherry placed his head at the entrance to her hole. As his dripping cock easily slid in Peter was surprised.

In his imagination Peter had dreamed of Sherry being super tight and gasping and moaning as he stretched and worked himself into her snug pussy. Instead, she made not a sound as Peter penetrated her wetness, and he was buried after just one stroke.

Peter paused to think about this. Sure, his dick wasn't all that big, but whenever Peter had made love to gals in the past he usually had enough to feel the girl being stretched as he worked it into her. Sherry felt like she was already stretched.

Then it hit him; Sherry is super wet from his teasing of her pussy with his mouth, that was it. Plus there was all the buildup from seeing the drawings of him and her together. She was hot, wet and very horny for him.

"Fuck Sherry, you feel absolutely wonderful."

"Really?"

"Yes. I've dreamed about this for so long and now it's happening."

He began stroking slowly and Sherry gradually raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist. In a little while she seemed to tighten around him. It felt better now.

"I've never cheated on Joe before, I just wanted you to know that," Sherry said as her hips began to thrust, matching him stroke for stroke.

He had to know. Will she admit to the 'one or two high school guys Joe had told him about?

"Is Joe the only guy you've had, or were there others?"

"No. Only Joe, until you."

She had not admitted what her husband had revealed to him, but Peter went along. "Then I'm only your second guy. Wow Sherry, that makes me really happy."

"Yes Peter. Not only happy, that makes you special." And then, as if to seal the pact, or to complete the act of cheating, she pulled Peter's head down and kissed him.

Peter had looked into her face as Sherry spoke to him, and it looked like she was on the verge of crying. Maybe Sherry was feeling guilty. Well, they both had a reason to feel guilty about doing this, he figured. Joe.

Peter began thinking about Joe. Joe trusted him, and here he is fucking Joe's wife while Joe is out of town. Some friend he was turning out to be. Peter thought about how he would feel if Sherry was his wife and Joe was sneaking around and fucking her behind his back.

What a rotten thing to do. Still, he was in her, and it was feeling good.

Despite her wetness, Peter could still feel strong sensations as he stroked because he was uncircumcised and his foreskin moved back and forth over his head with each stroke. Peter was trying to think of other things in order to keep from cumming until Sherry had reached at least one orgasm.

He pumped and pumped. Guilty or not, Sherry seemed to be trying to cum. She was fucking back at him and urging him on. Her fingers were pulling on his ass as she tried to pull him still deeper. Joe wanted to fuck Sherry harder but he had to hold back in order to wait for her.

Despite his best efforts, Peter felt his peter getting close to orgasm. He stopped thrusting. His peter kept climbing, climbing, and it started throbbing even though he was motionless. A ton of cum poured out even before the first throb hit. And then the throbbing began.

It was not quite up to the level of a really intense orgasm because Peter had tried to stop. Despite the fact that Peter was trying to keep her from knowing, Sherry felt him throbbing and the added warm wetness filling her pussy.

"You're cumming already? I hope you can do it again for me," Sherry said, with a tone of concern.

Immediately upon realizing that she knew he was cumming, Peter started pumping rapidly. If he was going to be blowing his load, he might as well get the most from it. More shots of cum poured out as his orgasm increased in intensity.

Sherry let out little 'oohs and aahs' and dug her fingers into his ass with each throb of his dick.

"Ooh Peter. It feels like you saved up a gallon of that stuff for me."

Peter was panting. "At least a gallon."

His orgasm finished, Peter laid still for a moment while staying deep inside her. Then, finally, he raised himself onto his elbows and looked down at her. Sherry had started crying, and tears were still running down her cheeks. He was immediately concerned.

He had blown it. Blown it by blowing his load and then giving her time to think about it and starting to feel guilt. If he had been able to wait for her, it might have gone so much better.

He tried to kiss and console her. Her head turned away at first, but eventually her lips met his and she let him stick his tongue in her mouth. "I'm sorry for cumming too soon," Peter began, "I've dreamed about you for so long. I tried to control it, but it got away from me. It was just a little climax. I'll stay hard and wait for you. Don't worry."

"It's not that, Peter," Sherry replied. "It's just that...well, I feel somewhat guilty about all this and I...I probably won't be able to cum anyhow."

While Sherry was talking, Peter kept pumping. He absolutely did not want Sherry cooling down until he had a chance to cum again without an interruption in the middle, and he had to make sure that she had hers as well. Now she really felt wet inside. The sensitivity was reduced, and Peter had to concentrate.

'Stay hard dick. Oh mighty power of the dick, don't let me down now. You're fucking Sherry, oh mighty dick. Sherry, feel her pussy, so wet and wanting you.'

Wild and lewd thoughts were going through Peter's mind as he steadily worked at regaining his full rigidity. His mind formed images of drawings, of him inside Sherry. He had already done some, but his future paintings would reflect the real thing.

True to his word, Peter had only partially gone soft, and within a minute or two he was fully erect.

"It's up! Good for you!"

Sherry kissed him again when he started varying his strokes, going from in-and-out to side-to-side. This round, they had lots of time to enjoy this. Peter pumped. He felt with his hands. He explored her face and lips with his tongue.

A few minutes later Peter thought again of Joe, his best friend. The guilt of what he was doing affected him, and it almost caused Peter's peter to go down. Peter was losing his hard on.

She felt, or maybe sensed it. "Oh Peter, don't lose it now."

Besides being full of cum, she was pretty loose and the last thing he needed was to have his peter feel even smaller to her. He stroked faster and kissed Sherry. That worked, it was slowly firming up. He kissed her again and their tongues wrapped around one another.

There, there it is, his peter was nice and hard once again. This was a nice fresh hardon, such as a man would have during his first act of fucking. There would be no more problems with losing this hardon.

This was a dream cum true, and Peter and his peter were in their glory.

He fucked Sherry for several more minutes. Now that Peter had relieved some of the pressure, he could last a good while if need be. He rose and looked down at Sherry again. She was no longer crying. Her face was contorted a little and her eyes were closed tight. She seemed to be trying to cum.

Peter felt that he should begin communicating with her, but he was afraid of what she might say. "Are you doing all right?"

Sherry had been holding her breath, and exhaled in order to answer him. "Yes, I was just trying to cum. I usually cum pretty quickly. It's just that..." Sherry seemed to be about to say something and then changed her mind. "Well, I guess maybe it's just my guilt about what we are doing. Don't worry about it, just keep going."

Peter rose onto his elbows and knees. He wrapped his hands around both of her firm breasts, and started pumping again. When he began twirling her nipples between his fingers, this seemed to help. Sherry began moaning softly when he began sucking on them, first one and then the other.

Just then Peter looked off to one side of the bed, and saw a photo of Joe on a small tripod on the bedstead. Since his initial desire for Sherry had been sated somewhat by his unintended orgasm, guilt took control once again.

Peter was feeling guilty, but Sherry seemed to have gotten over her feeling of guilt. She was moving her hips under him a little faster now. Since he was no longer lying against her belly, her hand moved down to her pussy. She moaned again as she began masturbating.

Just as things were starting to heat up, and it appeared that Sherry might really be starting to enjoy this, Peter suddenly stopped. He had been staring at the photo of Joe, which was staring back at him.

A memory went through his mind, a quick thought of all the times he and Joe had shared thoughts, and how Joe had always talked so lovingly of Sherry, and how he had sworn to himself to always be faithful to her because he knew she would always be faithful to him.

Peter pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed and began holding his head in his hands.

"What the hell's wrong with you," Sherry asked? "Dammit, it took me a while but I was almost ready to cum." She was still lying on her back and playing with her opened pussy, and her nipples were rigid.

Peter was shocked at her sudden outburst, and laced with profanity.

"I feel just like a regular son-of-a-bitch, getting some of my best friend's pussy," Peter moaned.

"Well," Sherry soothed, patting his back; "You can stop worrying. You're not getting his pussy. Joe's pussy is about four inches deeper and a lot wider." Best Friend's Wife.jpg

Last edited: