Hotwife/cuckold couple for Experienced Bulls on the East Coast

• Thread starterTash4demons
  • Start date
Tash4demons said:
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings only, not into online play... We are from the East Coast but due to my husbands profession we often travel regularly, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg
Hi my name is Ernest and I'm looking for some fun

Tash4demons said:
Hotwife/cuck Couple looking for Experienced Bulls for real time meetings only, not into online play... We are from the East Coast but due to my husbands profession we often travel regularly, so just ask about your location. Hope to hear back from a few of you Studs......Ciao, T&m

image.jpeg
hope to see more of you - esp when being used...

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg

Yummy.

If you are ever in tne Atlanta Metro area have your hubby bring you over my way.

Tampa Bull here. When are you coming this way?

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Hey guys, ever in the South Florida, Boca area?

I'm in Tampa if you are up for meeting - you can Kik NashBull - would love to grab a drink and see where this goes.

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Hello. This is Kurt. Experienced Bull for Wife and cuckold couples. Naturally Dom, but without being an asshole about it. I am 56, fit, clean, tanned, toned, 6 foot 2, 200lbs, and just over 9" cut and shaved. In south Florida with regular travel. Would love to connect. Pics attached are from the past couple weeks. I hope to hear back from you.

curve - color.jpg 1499016095218.jpg

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
highly skilled and very experienced Bull here in Jacksonville
Kik is HandsomeDomguy hit me up !

If you're looking for someone in the seminole area then I'm your guy

Nicky79 said:
I'm in the Philadelphia, South Nj, and Delaware area
Hey BBC in Philadelphia looking for fun hru?

When are you coming to the Tampa or St Petersburg area of Tampa?

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Most def would like to give this deserving white pussy what it needs. Very sexy and I'm in Central Florida let me know if ever in the area

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
I am from Mexico now I am at the Diplomat in hollywood FL

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
Im in West Palm Beach Florida

hi i am houston area.

southfloridabull said:
Im in West Palm Beach Florida
Atlanta... ready when you are

0448A6C6-CD49-403C-BEEE-3AFC0A62A4D7.jpeg 24B93D43-E0FE-47BB-A0DD-EBE5B3A25665.jpeg D88D5259-281D-4773-A0B9-ECE9CA76D4A1.jpeg
Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
In the Clearwater area and very interested...7” with an even bigger tongue

In the panhandle if you're ever upp this way would love to meet you

Tash4demons said:

image.jpeg
East Florida here... Regularly in Jax, Orlando, Daytona areas. Hit me up for more details.